Demon, Devil, Spirit, Totem Ch. 04

Story Info
New magicians break in new Minions.
10.2k words
4.62
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers

Author's Note: If you haven't yet, I recommend you read the other parts of this series. I intend for this to be something like a seven chapter story. (I like it when stories have beginnings and endings, rather than Days of our Lives style.) Please Vote and leave any helpful comments, also known as Story Fuel! Enjoy!

* * * * *

Headmaster Askelpios cranked up the Victrola and set the needle down. A lovely string concerto began to play. Just because the presence of supernatural Minions precluded the use of electronics was no reason to live like savages. He turned to the gathered assembly of Masters. "I fear this year's crop of Ascended magicians is even more problematic than the last. My new Apprentice Timur, he leaves much to be desired." He sipped his cognac as he allowed Gregor to speak. "I could have told you that when I had him. In fact, I did. Not even a real Russian. The light just does not shine brightly in him. This succubus he drew in, she's quite powerful. What did he end up naming her?"

The old English Headmaster swirled his glass before answering with disdain. "Kitten. Yes, Kitten. He's entirely too focused on her sexuality. I keep trying to instruct him to keep his wits about him."

"He may need to be Divested," said the little Shaman. Bellahrim harrumphed in disapproval. "It's a little too soon to be speaking of that! I'm sure we should let the Headmaster have a chance at tutoring this young Sorcerer about how the world works. In any event, the succubus is not really the one you want to see cut away, is she?"

"As always, your perception is well founded, Oracle," intoned the Headmaster. She waved off his flattery with her thick fingered hand, rings on all fingers. "I don't need to be a Seer to know that old Deer Shaman wants her Totem dead."

"It's chased away my Giselle!" Gregor cried, whirling on the Oracle. "She's run off to the far side of the island in terror! I can hardly reason with her! She spends day and night in the rocks back there, nervous and spooked. It's affecting my own powers."

Kaori, the only other woman in the room of Masters, had to jump in at that point. "If I was a steppe antelope Totem, I would also want to hide from a Dragon totem. But that is more Giselle's problem, not the American's."

"Ah, but it's all of our problems, don't you see?" Asklepios pointed at them with his glass. "It is obvious that this 'Dragon Totem' is a fraud. There is no such thing. Totems are always expressions of the natural world. It is axiomatic."

Bellahrim's eyes twinkled. "Are you saying there is no such thing as dragons? Because many say the same thing about magic. Can you prove there aren't dragons out there?"

"I can certainly prove that we have never had a 'Dragon Totem' here at the Abbey. It is unnatural. A usurper worming its way into our institution."

Kaori shrugged as she sipped her tea. "Paracelcus had a Unicorn, disguised as a white horse. Merlin had a Dragon."

"Merlin? MERLIN?" Gregor was growing even more agitated. "Are you saying this little slip of a girl, this American, is the next Merlin?"

"She is quite talented. As her first mentor, I saw her master the Twelve in less than a year. Something more in line with our head Sorcerer here. But fine," the Oracle said, spreading her hands in surrender. "Fine. She's no Merlin. But did I not forsee she would be a powerful magician? Did I not forsee greatness?"

Asklepios scoffed. "You saw greatness in Connor as well. Tell me, how is your new Oracle doing?"

"He's just fine, thank you. His Spirit is a delightful chap, a Lutheran monk killed during the Reformation. Seems to be a Spirit of moderate power. Connor is exactly where he should be for a newly Ascended Oracle.

Kaori counted off the students on her petite fingers. "So, a perfectly average Oracle, no slight intended. A below average Sorcerer who may or may not be able to handle his demon, and an above average Shaman who, by all accounts, has kept her Totem under control quite well, yes?"

"That beast attacked my Larrida! With intent to kill!"

"Because YOU attacked HIM," the little Asian wizard admonished. "Cause and Effect, Headmaster. You're lucky he didn't melt you down as well. Besides, where was the real harm? Your succubus regenerated within a day. No worse for wear."

Gregor was beside himself. "I stand with the Headmaster. That beast is a danger and must be Divested and destroyed!"

"And I stand opposed," Said Bellahrim, with iron in her words. "As Kaori just said, Cassie is the strongest of the three new students. And she brings a new, wonderous source of magic to our table. And you would destroy it, just because you do not understand it? Gentlemen, we don't have the luxury of picking and choosing students anymore. Magic is fading as technology blooms."

"That is also axiomatic," Asklepios acknowledged glumly.

"The times when these halls were filled to bursting with dozens of students? Gone. Not since when that damned Victrola was new. Each decade, fewer and fewer magicians, with weaker powers. We need her. We need new magic. So here it is. You want to destroy it, or send it away. I want to embrace it, to study it. Let's leave out the fact that destroying the dragon would not be a trivial thing. Why destroy it when you can use it?"

Kaori cocked an eyebrow. "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer? Better to have the American and her dragon here, than out in the world. Let us study our potential enemy for weaknesses before we blindly strike."

The Headmaster took another sip. "Wizard, your words sound... more rational than her unbridled optimism, I grant you. But I still feel letting this beast go unchecked is a mistake. What say the rest of you?"

In the end, the other three Masters in attendance were conservative old men, They favored a wait and see strategy. It was decided that Cassiopeia Kosa and her new black Dragon should be allowed to train at the Abbey, where they could be monitored.

"Connor! Connor! She went in, she's in the bath!"

The young Oracle shrieked a little as his Minion burst through the door. Literally.

"Christ, Johann! You want to turn me into one of you? Aw, now look, you've gone and mussed the door again." He got up from his desk, scrolls forgotten for the moment as he got a towel to wipe up the ectoplasm dripping down the wood door to his room. "Leaving bits of yourself all over the place."

"I apologize for that, but you did say to come fetch you quick when she went in the bath, and she just did!" The ghost actually clapped his hands together. "I can't remember being so excited!"

"Yeah, I'm aware," Connor quipped as he put away his books and runebones. The set of human bones inlaid with rune symbols were used by Oracles to divine future events. He was only just learning the knack of it, but three times today when he had thrown them, they had come up in the paired pattern of the Lovers. That spoke well for their first forays into this type of astral projection. It was going to be a time for lovemaking.

Connor lay down on his bed, breathing his way into a trance. He could do this so quickly now. Once he was in the zone, Johann came over and lay down on top him, superimposing their souls. Then when the ghost sat back up, Connor's spirit came up with him. Channeling was like reverse possession. Instead of the ghost riding the mortal body around, the mortal rode the Spirit. Connor felt numb now, no feeling of touch at all. The world was now washed out in shades of gray. "Take us up, Father." Johann rose up through the ceiling, slowly so as not to leave more ectoplasm to drip down on to Connor's unconscious form. They had discovered the attic soon after the Ascension. A vast storeroom of antique crap and cobwebs, it had an old timber floor sectioned out in such a way that you could tell where the rooms below started and stopped.

Johann gently floated them face first through Cassie's ceiling. She had a double room, with the second one specifically modified for her dragon Wrath. They had installed a wide double door leading out on to a reinforced balcony so he could take off and land. They saw the pretty Shaman pacing back and forth in her room, muttering to herself as she practiced the hand gestures for a spell over and over.

"Don't see her Smaug friend about, do you mate?"

"No, that spawn of Satan is nowhere near here. I can sense when he is close."

"Look, we've been over this already. The dragon's not Satanic. In fact, none of this is."

They continued to watch her practicing her somatic exercises. "Forgive me, my friend, but after five hundred years I can assure you, EVERYTHING is about Satan."

"It's really not. There's more going on than just Heaven and Hell, you bloody Lutheran monk!"

"What do you know? You're Anglican, so you're almost Christian, I suppose."

Connor lost his patience. "OK, hold up, mate. She's a bust tonight. Take us up and out, and let's go over to Timur's." Johann complied, moving down two rooms to Timur's quarters. He had attempted to put up a protective spell that was made to keep out astral scrying just like this. The bathrooms had thick, heavy runes that blocked Johann out as securely as a stone wall stopped Connor. The Masters had similar wards throughout their wing of the Abbey. But Timur's was shoddy. Either he put them up, or more likely he made his succubus do it. The four walls were thinly covered in runes, although there were a few weak spots they could have exploited if they needed. However, since the lazy rune maker had not bothered to do the floor or ceiling at all, they were wide open. Johann could just go up and over the runed walls with ease.

Slipping into the Russian's room, they saw him and Kitten in his quarters. He was standing to one side, working on building up a small ball of lightning that he could then hurl at the stone wall, where it crackled and dissipated. Kitten seemed to be completely ignoring him. His demon's natural form was a deep red, full chested woman, usually wearing a black corset and boots. She had wide horns, like a ram's, that bent over the top of her head. She was currently nose deep in some type of book. "Swing us around for what she's about, then,"

Johann hesitated. "You sure she cannot detect us?"

Connor's body back in his room shrugged. "Not supposed to. Let's test it. Go on." Johann moved around until he was just behind her, up against the runed wall. They could see she was reading an old Harlequin where the dirty parts had been highlighted. A huge jar of cheeze doodles rested on the bed next to her. Her free hand alternated between getting a handful of snacks to munch, then licking her fingers, then rubbing her exposed pussy with one leg cocked up on the bed. Then she would lick her fingers again and repeat the process. She never gave any inclination she knew the ghost was right behind her.

Johan whispered, unsure if he needed to. "I thought you told me a sorcerer was supposed to keep his Demonic slave on a tight leash. She seems to be free to do as she wills."

"Yeah, this doesn't look good for him. Sometimes magicians draw a Minion that's too strong for them. Kitten's a pretty tough succubus, from what I hear. And Timur is, well, Timur." As he spoke, a ball of lightning got away from him, falling to the floor where it burst, sending painful sparks up his legs as he hopped and cursed. Kitten just laughed and continued her diddling.

"Come on, I've seen enough of this poor bastard. Let's go check in on your Italian chippie."

"Oh yes, let's!" Johann floated them off through the ceiling of Timur's room, back up into the attic. If Timur's walls were made of straw, they had discovered Chiara's were runes of magic bricks. At the end of the hall, they settled into the spot where Connor had cast his little Rend spell into the fabric of the protective runes protecting the wizard's quarters. The little tear, no bigger than a hand's width, was still there. Last night they had attempted an experiment, using his modified Mend cantrip through the astral plane to affect her well constructed protective field. Then they had fled, fearful of detection. Since she had not stormed in at them with a flurry of angry Italian hand waving, Connor had judged their little sabotage raid was an unnoticed success. Johann leaned them in close and poked his head through as best he could. "Yes! Yes, she's back!"

"Keep it down, you damned dead fool!"

"Why? Nobody can hear me but you. You're the first friend I've had in centuries!"

"I don't need you shouting in my ear when I'm trying to focus on the matter at hand," Connor said as he gestured to the ladies below. At least, his body sitting back in his room gestured. He was just along for the ride with Johann's spirit. They both looked down on the room below.

Chiara had come back from the shower, and had lay face down on her bed with her towel underneath her. Completely naked, she was getting a massage from her Minion. The two voyeurs watched attentively as Alexandra skillfully rubbed her oiled hands in circles along her Master's upper back, then began kneading up and down her spine in long strokes.

"Would the Contessa prefer if I take over?" she demurely asked her Master.

"No. In fact, I grow tired of you pestering me for that."

Johann fidgeted in the spy hole. It was too small for him to fit through. "What's she talking about taking over? A possession?"

"Your guess is good as mine, mate. Now pipe down, you're spoiling it."

Chiara had propped herself up on one elbow. She looked back at her Devil. "No, I think you need correction. Disrobe."

"Oh, excellent!" "I said pipe down you bloody banshee!"

Alexandra quickly complied, shedding her tailored pantsuit even as she protested. "Contessa, please, not again tonight! I beg you! I meant no disrespect." This was the first time Connor had seen Chiara's Minion without a suit on. She was a few inches shorter than Chiara, slender, with jet black hair in a pixie cut. Her Diabolic nature came out in her pointed ears, in her eyes that were all black on black, with no iris or whites. Her skin was a color somewhere between pink and purple. Being a straight lad from Aberdeen, Connor had no word for that hue. The runes had not lied one bit, he thought.

Chiara waved her hand dismissively, sitting up on her bed. Her breasts stood out as a spectacular monument to man's ingenuity. The peeping boys grew silent in reverence. Chiara waved at an ornate wooden cabinet on the wall. Her Magic Hand cantrip opened it, revealing an assortment of clay figurines and items fashioned from clay. It was well known that she was the finest sculptor in the Abbey when it came to making animated Clayforms. Her Magic Hand selected an item and floated it over to her.

A belt, made of clay with several straps, floated across the room. It had a phallic shaped dildo on it, swirled to resemble an ice cream cone. Chiara beckoned her Minion over with a finger and a wicked grin, even as Alex continued to reluctantly protest and shake her head.

"Another penis contraption then, yes? Devils cannot make gender changes as well?"

"You're not paying attention, mate. Stop checking out your girlfriend's tits and take a good look at her Devil."

Alexandra had a cock.

She approached and stood by Chiara's side. Her Master licked her fingers and decadently stroked Alex's penis, getting it nice and hard. Alexandra stood straight, looking down at her, clearly in some discomfort. "Contessa, please, I meant no disrespect. It's just that I haven't had... pleasure there in so long..."

Chiara grinned up at her servant, her perfectly manicured nails slowly sliding along her cock. "You disappoint me, Alexandra. Is your memory so bad? I let you come just last night. Twice, if I recall."

"You know that was just my female side, Master. Though I am grateful for that, my male side needs pleasure as well."

"Wait she's got BOTH!" Connor cried. "Oh ho this is about to get complicated!"

"Now who is talking over the show? Quiet." They watched in fascination from above the bedroom.

"Oh, that's true, I forgot," Chiara said with a stunning, evil smile. "How long has it been now?"

"Eleven days, Contessa. I would remind you that at as per our Contract, at 14 days I can invoke my right to take over at that time."

Chiara grabbed Alex's cock firmly and shook it a little. "I know that perfectly well, little pet. And until it's time for you to take over, I'm in charge. Capiche?"

"Of course, Cuntessa."

The redhead wizard eyed her Devil at that last comment, then turned her attention to the clay belt in her hands. "Agrippa? Agrippa, wake up," she purred as she stroked the harness. As her Clayform cantrip activated, it animated with a will of its own. "Remember, Agrippa, every time I say the word Fuck, you clench up. Got it? Good boy. Go jump on, then." The animated belt walked across Chiara's arm like a tarantula, climbing up across Alexandra's waist. Its four strappy arms settled in above and below the Devil's firm buttocks and cinched in tight. The ice cream cone swirl of a dildo fitted inside of her. Alexandra gasped a little as Agrippa penetrated her vagina, rotating itself into position. Finally, a set of long, slender clay fingers wrapped around her cock, trapping Alex's erect manhood in a cage of a dozen fingers.

Chiara settled herself back against the many pillows arranged on the back of her headboard. She spread her legs lewdly, circling her mound with teasing fingers. "Agrippa? Pulse for me, darling." Alex groaned and put a hand to her crotch as the living clay started to flex. "He's not being too hard on you, is he, little pet?"

"No Contessa. It feels pleasurable, as always."

"Seems a shame you should have all the fun. Get over here." She snapped her fingers and pointed at her crotch. Alexandra climbed on to the bed and nestled in between her Master's legs. She began to expertly please her, lavishing attention on her upper thighs and mound before circling in closer to her pussy. "Fuck, that feels good, little pet!" As she said the word Fuck, Alex moaned while tonguing the Italian's clit. "You like it when he grabs your little dick, don't you pet?"

"Yes Contessa. It pleases my male side."

"Then do a good job, fucking my little cunt, and maybe you can get me to cuss a blue streak when I come. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said happily. Each time the magic word was uttered, Agrippa would obediently squeeze and flex the chastity cage around Alex's erect cock. Meanwhile the dildo part continued to writhe inside her, just as instructed.

Chiara ran a hand through Alex's short black hair as she licked her Master's pussy. "I really like these purple highlights you streaked though your hair. Subtle, but sexy. And they go so well with your lavender skin."

"Thank you Contessa."

"Agrippa, spin for me, dear." Alex moaned more as she slaved away at Chiara's clit. Her imprisoned hips slowly bucked on the mattress. "Would you like a pillow, little pet?" Alex nodded as she accepted a large throw pillow from the wizard, then put it between her legs. She squeezed it between her thighs and rode it as Agrippa twisted and flexed inside her pussy. "You're so fucking good at that, baby," Chiara cooed as she played with Alex's black hair. She tenderly tickled the pointed tips of ears. "So very fucking good." Every time she said it, Alex responded with another little moan.

The boys watched the entire scene play out from their spy hole above. They had the perfect angle for watching Alex work her magic. Chiara began rubbing her chest in circles with one hand. Her hips started lifting off the mattress into Alex's eager mouth. Connor watched dry mouthed as her cries grew more insistent. "Fuck yes, make me come! Agrippa, fuck her good! Spin, twist, and flex! Fuck the shit out of her! My little fuck slut deserves a good fuck!" Her cries reached a crescendo, orgasming for her unseen audience as her servant also started crying out in ecstasy. Both women came in unison, one humping the pillow down into the mattress, the other forcing her hips up into her lover's mouth.

ElderRufus
ElderRufus
48 Followers