Demon King's Pet Ch. 09

Story Info
Demon King displays his might and harem at the tourney.
6k words
4.85
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 - Reaping the Harvest

The next day was a blur for Elli. She doesn't really recall much of it in fact, and has to ask her maidservant to recount yesterday's events over breakfast the next day.

"The Queen had a couple of the brunts," that was their latest nickname for the larger of the monster species that functioned as guards and muscle, "carry you back to your room. I suspect that was after someone used a cleansing spell on you, because I saw that mess they dragged off to be burned in the fire pit, and there's no way you hadn't had a bath or something."

Elli nods, remembering mostly that she'd slept in between fits of passion, and she's pretty sure she got to rub herself all over a gargantuan version of her king's already enormous shaft. But that might have been a dream.

"I made sure you got some fluids and broth in you, but you two were still going at it yesterday morning, so you hardly even woke up except to beg for the chamberpot. It was absolutely surreal, the amount of... well... I shouldn't talk about that while you're eating. But anyways, other than the Queen and the royal physician stopping by to make sure you hadn't actually died, things were quiet. My friend who's a court crier said the King looked like he'd been out drinking all night or something. They sped through the day's agenda and..." The maidservant, Saph, paused, "Promise you won't say anything to anyone about this? I don't know what'll get me or my friend beheaded with the new regime. But..."

Elli nods again, savoring the simple taste of porridge as she slowly eats.

"I heard he fell asleep a few times on the throne! And he was late to Court because you'd kept him up all night. I couldn't tell if the Queen was annoyed or amused, but I've never heard of anything like this happening, even if you count the drinking that the Holy Knights used to do after coming back from campaigns."

The concubine grimaces at the soreness settled into her thighs and lower back, "I hope I'm not in trouble, I didn't expect to be allowed to sleep all day when he had to keep working."

"I'm sure they'd have canceled court or let one of his ministers handle things, but with the Tourney to be held in just a few hours? Oh! We have to get you dressed. Even if you're sore, they'll be expecting you to be in the stands with the Queen."

"I'm not sure I can stand that long." Elli sighs, pushing away the nearly-empty bowl before attempting to get out of bed. With a little assistance, she makes it onto her feet.

Saph snorts, "I've heard it's a pain in the ass to sit on the benches all day. Some of the ladies would tie pillows under their dresses for cushioning."

"Just how long do these things last? I've never even sat that long!"

They don't make it to the wardrobe before a knock at the door interrupts them. Saph opens the door to find a grunt wearing a blood-red skirtlet. The small creature grunts and holds out a package wrapped in sheer gold fabric with a note on top.

The maidservant inspects the note briefly before dismissing the demonic servant. "It seems that there is a dress code for members of the King's entourage." She unfolds the fabric to reveal what is clearly a mistake.

"I..." Elli stares at the glittering contents, bright yellow gemstones sparkle before her, connected by gold that snares the light of day from her room. "I can't wear such things! I've never... That's... That's enough to buy a kingdom!"

Saph snorts, "Hardly, this'd make a decent bride price for a lesser noble, maybe. I'm sure the Queen's been gifted diamonds or something. This is just topaz, even if some of them are impressively large."

"And gold..." Elli holds a breath, recalling how she was first presented to her new king. "I don't suppose they're going to let me wear a dress, are they?"

The servant girl sets the assemblage of precious stones and gold onto the sitting table before shaking out the fabric it was wrapped in. "Oh, there's a dress. Of sorts."

It's longer than Saph is tall, at least in the back. Elli takes a moment to inspect the gold gossamer. It has a lovely sheen, but more importantly her new shifts leave far more to the imagination. The robe is open in the middle, and oddly similar to the ones her master and his allies wear, just practically see through.

"Let's get you dressed, at least it comes with a belt to hold it shut?"

"Do you think, perhaps," Elli pauses to lick her lips as dirty thoughts plague her mind, "maybe he'd prefer it if I wore only the metal parts?"

Saph gives her a look no other maidservant would dare give her lady, "Just put on what he's given you and hope your legs can handle walking to the stands."

"You're right," the concubine slips her arms through the saffron sleeves, "I probably can't take that sort of excitement today."

"Says the lady who was nearly screwed to death the night before last. Are you sure you're not half mermaid?" The servant girl rambles as she helps Elli cinch the metal belt and adorns her with the bracelets and necklaces before starting on her hair. "My old man used to tell us some raunchy stories about them, and you blew those wet sluts out of the water just by telling me about the whole temple thing."

Elli muses as the comb tames her hair into a passable updo of blond waves. "I don't think so. My mother's line has wind magic, not water, so maybe we've a silpheed ancestor somewhere?"

Saph just tuts at the unnecessary response, tugging a little too harshly to get the hair pinned in place.

The royal procession includes a brief ride through the city to the hastily constructed tournament grounds. While Elli and Saph ride on an ornately carved platform carried on the broad back of a horned, otherworldly beast, Arisselia and her ladies sit on a gilded one before hers. Even further ahead, King Orduzell and his generals sit astride more nimble, reptilian beasts that looked eager to devour the crowd of surviving Aescasterites. The rest of the procession following the concubine's open-air palanquin consists of the King's other advisors and the few human nobles that had insinuated themselves as useful in the new regime.

Most of the people that the former serf could see looked both awed and apprehensive as their conquerors rode past, though Elli wonders if most of the awe is reserved for the new Queen in her resplendent glory.

Arisselia radiates beauty unconcealed by the see-through blood red robes adorned with black crystals that catch the early morning sunlight. Her pale skin glows all the more for the contrast of dark colors, lending her an etherealness fitting for the once holy city.

The servant sitting beside her subtly nudges Elli's side to remind her not to stare at the captured goddess.

Thankfully, the ride is short, and the view of the ocean from her seat is almost as captivating as the view ahead. Looming up before them is a vast open arena surrounded by raised structures of wood and stone and cloth, easily surpassing the acreage of the fields she grew up on.

Elli dismounts at the silent urging of the grunt handling the beast below her, and she and Saph are quickly flanked by two of the larger tusked brunts and led to the largest of the viewing platforms.

The other stands are already packed with curious and energized onlookers. Some of the nearer ones hold the participants from foreign lands in various states of readiness for battle.

"I see your plan has worked well, my King." Arisselia offers her husband rare praise as she assesses and points out factions in the crowd. "Moren'nagh, Ninth Tier, Isla Ru-semita, oh, and that's Emperor Almuar himself and not one of his six princes. It seems they've taken your open challenge quite seriously."

King Orduzell nods, taking her arm to guide her to the solitary throne, "It's as I told you, any of your armies worth intimidating would have the magecraft and spycraft necessary to send their delegates within the week. Let's hope they don't bore me."

Following along with only Saph for company, Elli looks again with a fresh appreciation for her King's wisdom. Today's warriors and mages were the only ones from the nearby realms capable of resisting him, and they were too curious or cocky to avoid the trap. From a conqueror's standpoint, it probably is more efficient to lure your enemies to you.

The innocent side of her hopes that more sovereigns would choose to bow to Orduzell instead of resisting and bringing bloodshed to their people.

A young man, clad in a blood red tunic trimmed with silver, passes by with a sly wink at her maidservant before blowing a buisine trumpet.

"Hark unto all! Presenting the hosts for this event, our most brutal and benevolent King Orduzell from the Realms Beyond Our Ken, and his Queen, Arisellia of the High Veils!"

The King, already tall enough, stays seated as magic echoes his voice across field and platform, "May our performances of skill and strength be as entertaining as possible. Enjoy!"

That was friendlier than Elli has anticipated. Of course the way he immediately pulls Arisselia onto his lap and begins to idly slide a hand inside her robes displays his true dominating personality to all near enough to see it.

Already feeling the wet response of her own sore loins, Elli quickly responds to the tap of his other hand against his knee, and she falls to her knees beside the golden throne she recognizes from her first meeting with the invading king.

And they're all in the same red robes, but with patches of gold armor concealed underneath. It seems ceremonial, now that she's got slightly more knowledge of the various customs of her world and theirs.

"Dear husband," Arisselia grits past hardly-moving lips, "Are you going to insist on doing this all day, or just when you think everyone is watching?" Her composure is unwavering even with a strong hand mishandling her breast.

"Hm? Oh, it's customary to display what's mine, and since you're my only wife, that means I'll pester you whenever I please."

"You have your concubine too, you know."

The king chuckles, relaxing back into his seat as a parade of beasts and monsters takes the field, all under the careful watch of their trainers. Some Elli recognizes from the demon hoard, others from stories heard in town as a child.

"Fret not, Wife. My appetite is still mostly sated, and our pet will assist us whenever we like. Unless you wish for her to become my second wife today?"

Elli flushes nearly as red as the robed ones around her, and her own robe does little to disguise the stain of it reaching towards her breasts. "I would gladly do anything that pleases you, your majesties."

Her own handmaiden turns away to cover a snort with both hands. Several others in the King's stand snicker.

Maybe Elli shouldn't have offered herself up so breathlessly.

"Brother," Uduza pats the blushing concubine's head as she passes by, "You really ought to watch out for this one. Next time she might succeed in sucking the life force out of you. Anyways, Anorzei has arrived."

"Already? Damn. Let him up. I'd better get the two of you into position." The king, not panicked, but definitely aggrieved about something, quickly raises Arisselia so he can unleash his cock from the confines of his robes, and then settles her back onto his lap with her own robe hiked up around her hips. "You don't have to sit ON it just, pretend to enjoy this for a few minutes. Pet, worship me!"

Arisselia dutifully positions herself to rub over the shaft, though the raised eyebrow shows she's curious. "Of course, my lord. Did you need additional volunteers?"

Pouting, Orduzell shakes his head and spreads his knees apart. Elli quickly kneels before him, hands and mouth eager to fulfill his desires even if she doesn't know why it's suddenly important.

"He'd smell a fake, just pretend you're as enthralled with me as Elli is."

Maybe Elli's tongue strays as she wets the king's mighty shaft. Maybe her knuckles graze the puffy folds rubbing against it. Maybe the queen is just that good at acting, but by the time this mystery guest arrives, Arisellia's robe is askew, and she lays back against his chest, one hand on his thigh, the other tangled in the fabric at his shoulder.

Elli redoubles her efforts after catching the look of rapturous adoration on the queen's face and the way her tongue peeks out as she whimpers.

"Presenting, Lord of the Ashen Fields, Ruler of the Banished Planet, Emperor of Ruination, Grandson of the Emperor Eternal, Elder Brother of our King, Anorzei of the Realms Beyond Our Ken!" The herald announces without any hint of hesitation as a black armored demon climbs the last steps and enters the king's section.

Anorzei isn't quite as tall as his younger brother, but he makes up for that in sheer bulk. The muscles on his arms could toss a noncompliant ox across a field. And the grim, matte-black segments of armor only accent his strength as they leave plenty of movement space for his sizable limbs.

Elli isn't willing to risk more than a glance, so who's to say if the monster is wearing anything under the armor. While he bears some family resemblance with the red-cloaked beings she knows, his hair is faintly purple in color.

But like a dutiful love slave, she quickly resumes her task and focuses on trying to fit her master's outlandishly oversized cockhead into her mouth.

Better to listen than to stare.

The fearsome man opens his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by the lewdest, breathiest, most exaggerated moan of satisfaction the concubine has ever heard.

Without apology, Arisellia shakes on the king's lap before relaxing back with unfocused eyes and a new streak of wetness coating the shaft under her.

King Orduzell grins, still playing with his wife's soft breasts as he addresses his oldest brother. "I see your need is great enough that you have responded to my summons."

Blinking away his surprise, Anorzei carefully responds, "I also wished to be the first to congratulate you for finally embarking on your own conquest." He regains enough composure to jab, "Only the two?"

Elli's master grunts, barely phased, "I've found two women of unique quality. Not every female of this race can handle my girth unassisted."

With perfect timing, Elli moans. Her lips might be stretched to their limits but they're holding in a mouthful of delicious cock. She gently works the rest of his length with both hands, now lubricated with the queen's slick.

"And they're both so eager to bear the next generation. I've had no rest since I first stepped foot on this miserable world." Orduzell brags smugly, "And if I dare leave them alone they start pleasing each other and begging for my return."

"How fortuitous for you, little brother. And here I expected you to be struggling already." Elli can hear the note of irritation in the other conqueror's voice.

"Not near as much as you seem to be, older brother. As you can see, I'm displaying the might of those descended from the Eternal Empire. If you fight a couple of the rounds and display your strengths, I'll allow you to borrow some of my followers to solve your little problem."

"Little. Fine, I'll admit the famine has become a real pain in my ass. I'll play your champion for the day, but I will need Darafel and maybe a legion or two for labor."

Arisellia peeks down at the concubine with a mouth stuffed with dick and quirks an eyebrow before subtly drawing her husband's gaze to the girl with the hand still tangled in his hair.

"If you have a thought to share, my pet, it better not be about sex."

Elli forces herself to swallow around his cockhead before releasing it to avoid being too messy. "It's not about that, your Majesty. I was just wondering if... well, if it's famine that's a problem, do any of your bru... regular soldiers even know how to farm?" At his intense silence, she continues, "It's difficult enough in regular circumstances, and I just think cattle would be more useful at plowing. And farmers at farming. I wouldn't trust them with harvesting crops either."

A robed woman seated on the bench beside the throne leans closer, "The girl is right about that, my king and cousin. They'd be more useful in culling the number of mouths to feed, not to mention they tend to leach the life from crops if they linger too long. I was already planning to deny that part of Zei's request."

"You can work out the details tomorrow. Go help yourself to the banquets below and I'll have someone summon you for your bouts." Satisfied that he's got the upper hand this time, Orduzell dismisses his brother with a wave of his hand.

"You sure you don't have a few playthings hiding around I could borrow? I mean, if you want to get me motivated..." The bulky demon insinuates, his eyes trailing between the two ladies draped over the king.

"If you want another wife, go find your own." Elli's master keeps his composure until his brother has left. "Go keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't cause too much trouble. Damn that horny asshole." He grumbles at one of his attendants.

Arisellia quickly tidies up her hair and the front of her robe before scooting to the side of his lap.

"The two of you did well. Impeccable acting, my Queen, I almost believed it myself."

"Thank you, but I was merely doing as you asked." The queen glances down at the concubine still between her king's thighs. "Though I can't fake her determination."

Elli says nothing. With free access to her master's oversized meatpole, she's decided she's not stopping until he's finished using her.

The shaft begins to shrink to a more reasonable girth as Orduzell reactivates his restriction spells. The concubine takes that as permission to swallow as much of it's length as possible, drool leaking from the corners of her mouth.

"It matters not if she misses the show." Her master spares a fond glance down at her before his fingers caress into her pinned hair. "You may take breaks as you need them, pet. But I'll reward you should you manage to work the entirety of my cock into your mouth and throat."

With that, he relaxes back into his throne. Idly squeezing the queen's left nipple and enjoying what he hopes will be a prolonged round of stimulation, the King observes the beginning of the other kingdoms' displays.

"Such a pathetic people. I hope a few of them can fight well enough to make this all worthwhile."

Elli sputters and gags as she's forced to stop sucking after attempting to swallow more of her master. Arisselia spares her a sympathetic look, but the only other person to really notice is the King's cousin. That woman, who she's pretty certain has to be Darafel, is appraising the concubine like one might appraise a mule or new breeding stock. It's rather unsettling, but thankfully Elli can ignore it by giving all her focus to her king.

"Looks like the physical matches are finally starting. Stalbar, go collect the lout and make sure to maim as many as you can." The king orders, and Elli can hear the sound of someone donning armor over her own soft moans.

"I have no doubts about the strength of your warriors, husband." Arisselia rests a leg on top of the concubine's shoulder. "Your two champions are strikingly large."

"And idiots. Well, my brother is. My general has learned his lessons." They both ignore the struggling sounds choked within the former serf's mouth, but Orduzell does show the hint of a smirk on his lips.

"Any ideas about this famine?"

Cheers, and the sound of metal bashing metal, echo through the stands.

"I'll add ineptitude. One doesn't earn titles like ashen fields and ruination for nothing. Darafel, you have a difficult task ahead if you go aid him."

"If he hasn't killed off too much of the population, it's probably a magical contamination issue. I can fix that much. You promised to help, not outright solve it, correct?"

12