Demon King's Pet Ch. 10

Story Info
Punishments and surprises abound at the tournament’s end.
4.4k words
4.77
1.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - The Plot Is Sealed

Author's Note: I am going on hiatus so that I can plan out and draft the next arc of this story. I also hope to get a few more stand alone stories ready to post. This will be the last chapter of The Demon King's Pet for a month or two, so I hope you enjoy it!

"Hear ye, hear ye! With the withdrawal of all other contestants, the representative of the High Veils Academy of Magic has been declared the winner of today's magic contest!"

The announcer in the fields below, not the herald in the royal stands, is a twat, Saph announces quietly. Elli nods along, waiting for the next announcement. It's not enough to distract the concubine or the rest of the crowd from the circle of demonic mages currently working to close the rift high above them.

"That pushes forward the final contests of the day, the Commoner's Melee! After a brief intermission, we'll all watch the bravest of the unknown--and a few prisoners seeking a second chance--risk their lives to create a new name for themselves! All you need to earn your reward is survive!"

"Ugh, this is the sort of thing nobles enjoy watching most, the suffering of their lesser kind." The maidservant bemoans before quickly cheering herself up, "Which means nobody will care if I sneak off to entertain myself with the commonfolk, right?"

The queen glances between the girl and the suddenly blushing herald. "I think one of you might be missed. Wait until tonight's feast is in full swing if you're thinking what I think you're thinking."

One of the few remaining men in red robes, Stalbar, adds from where he rests across one of the benches. "Or they could entertain us for once. I've yet to see your kind rut like wild beasts."

The herald chokes on his own lungs while Saph sputters out, "What? We weren't... in front of...?"

While many had left to go assist the mages below, the king's seats were far from empty. Human servants, sycophants, the queen and her attendants, a few of the less magically inclined demons, and Elli all waited for their king to return. And all were now watching the maidservant grow more flustered.

"Going to find some place to have sex?" Another robed invader clarifies what everyone now assumes to be true.

Arisselia mediates, "It's not as if it's unusual to do so publicly." Although, now that Elli is recovered from the fright of watching her first magic battle, she's detecting an accusatory undertone in the queen's voice.

"And we know your kind has different marriage rituals, so it's not like we'll hold you bound together if you do consummate your carnal relationship publicly." Stalbar clarifies with a dismissive wave. "So go on, give us a show!"

Elli has a revelation of her own. "Is that why his majesty only ever fucks Queen Arisellia in front of everyone, and not me?" The queen palms her own face at the open boldness of the concubine's question.

"I really should teach you to be more tactful, girl."

"Of course. One should always claim their spouse publicly so everyone knows who not to mess with. The rules are similar for concubines and other lovers, as you've learned." Stalbar goads further, "Come on, surely you can just suck off the boy!"

The boy in question looks like he might just pass out. He trembles like a leaf, unable to even come to Saph's aid with words.

"Oh for the love of..." The maidservant stops herself from blaspheming a fake god's name, "We haven't even kissed yet!"

"That's a requirement?" Nearly all the robed ones look confused.

"In human courtships, I mean if you're of lower..."

The herald, finding some iota of bravery within himself, ends Saph's tirade with a kiss before she can even start explaining. She melts into the kiss, swooning against his chest as the other ladies of the court clap and laugh.

Despite her own cheeks flushing at the display of affection, Elli sees why the conquerors would be entertained just by watching.

"Now you can suck his cock!"

That earns another round of chuckles and Saph's cheeks are fully reddened as they break their lips apart.

"Save a dance for me tonight, if I am relieved of duty early enough?" The herald offers before Saph can run off to hide and recompose herself. At least he gets a shy nod before she escapes.

Soon after, the King returns, arms raised towards his wife and concubine to demand some sort of reward. Stalbar might get his entertainment after all.

Elli rushes towards him, ignoring the movement out on the tourney field as grunts begin fencing off sections for the next round of combat. It's not entirely comfortable, hugging her master when he's still clad in full armor under his red garments, but she needs him to know how much she's worried.

A gentle hand messes up her pinned hair as he speaks, "Well, wife? Have I not earned your praise?"

"It was most impressive, my husband. Your magical abilities alone should make all reconsider resisting your rule, and your tactful acknowledgement of your opponent's skills may lead a few more to bow at your feet before the night is over."

He frowns despite the praise, "Uduza has told me about your connection to the man. He has until the end of today's combat to decide if he will choose marriage and servitude or the freedom of death."

Uduza pushes around her brother and sits on the edge of the throne to pester the queen. "Favorite color, and does he prefer a painted face? You must give me an advantage over Darafel, because if he chooses combat, I'm not sure I can take her."

Arisselia blinks. "Oh, that. You're quite serious about this?"

"He's going to give one of us strong babies or I will end his existence myself!" The excited demon begins pulling containers from a belt pouch hidden within the folds of her robes. "What color should I use...?"

With a sigh, she admits her old friend's preferences, "Blues and grays, make your eyes more striking. And he won't admit it, but he's not above spying on naked ladies, so seducing him won't be terribly difficult."

The king, with an arm still wrapped around Elli, shoves his sister aside and motions for Arisellia to stand. "Go bother another for your conquest and leave me to mine." He opens up his robe, "Help me out of this armor so that I can claim my own reward from you, my Queen."

As much as Elli would gladly throw herself into sexually rewarding her master in any way he wished, she also knows she hasn't earned the right to be taken as his wife, not when Arisellia has set an unattainable standard. So she helps unclasp the straps for the armor around his legs and hips while her queen removes the breatplate and pauldrons.

Pale green skin now exposed to the afternoon sun, King Orduzell reclaims his throne. He settles the fabric of his blood-red robes wide open and leaves his slowly-growing mottled cock stretched between his thighs before he grabs for his queen. She leans back against his chest, hitching her breath as his hands glide over her skin. Strong hands tug her sheer gown open and knead her pale busom before continuing down to cup under her thighs.

"Pet, help my wife enjoy her duties. I'm in a good mood today, so make sure she is too before I take my prize."

Elli nods a little too quickly as she falls to her hands and knees before the throne. Just watching the way her king has the beautiful sorceress set out on display has her own body flushing with desire. The concubine settles between two sets of thighs, one thick and muscular, the other soft and inviting and held out to her like an alabaster platter holding a singular pink delicacy thanks to the king's insistent hands raising the queen's legs into the air.

Leaning into the golden throne, Elli settles the end of his thick shaft between her breasts as she places the first kiss against Arisellia's inner thigh.

"You're trembling. Embarrassed, wife?"

Arisselia doesn't respond at first. She's probably trying to ignore the watching crowds just like Elli is, but the former serf guesses it must be even more difficult when the sorceress recognizes the faces. And when she's the one facing the crowds. Elli can only see the petals unfolding under the touch of her gentle fingertips and the soft puffs of her breath.

Gods and Goddesses, her queen is just too perfect.

Elli swallows, adjusting the moistness of her mouth and tongue, and nuzzles her way deeper between the queen's shaking thighs.

"Is your icy composure failing you now that the rest of your world will watch as their beloved Sorceress of the High Veils surrenders to the pleasure of her King's touch?"

Above her head, Arisselia grips the arms of the throne until her knuckles turn white. "I'm not as beloved as you seem to think, husband."

"Ah," Elli listens to his rumbling voice as she delicately parts the folds of her queen's warm cunt and nuzzles around her questing fingers. "So you fear the loss of dignity now that the powerful sorceress has been defeated."

"I..." Elli probes her tongue along the opened slit, earning a delicious gasp for her tender efforts. "I do not... fear." Arisselia shudders. The younger woman's tongue laps at the little nub at the apex of her queen's cunt before her warm lips add more pressure to the area.

"You don't? Then why not lay back and enjoy our pet's ministrations. I'd hate for all these people before me to miss out on the sight of such a beautiful woman climaxing as she milks her husband's seed."

Arisselia groans at his goading tone. Elli nuzzles lower, tongue circling as it descends towards the woman's clenching hole before darting inside only to lick back up the slit.

"Fuck you both!" The queen grits out as quietly as she can, her composure falling just as it does whenever Elli joins the pair for special evenings.

The king chuckles and releases one thigh so he can palm a breast. "Trained our pet too well, did we?"

Elli uses that cue to eagerly dig into her feast, tongue and lips coaxing her queen's natural lubrication out. Two fingers circle the entrance to her canal, teasing as she awaits the next cue.

"Elli, you little bitch, just get it done with or I'll..."

"Or you'll what, wife?" Orduzell's question seems to remind her that they're not alone.

But that's Elli's second cue, the sorceress's threats only seem to accentuate her lust. So Elli does as she's been trained, and slides two fingers into the queen's waiting hole. Instead of a moan, Arisselia bites back a sigh as she rocks her hips against the girl's face and hand.

"Someday, Elli..." The queen focuses on each word to carefully hide her own pleasure, "Hm... I'm going to enjoy summoning the entire kingdom to watch as I ride your face. Perhaps the day our king decides to finally take you as a full wife." She pauses, skin starting to glisten while Elli's fingers rub inside her walls and Elli's tongue strokes her clit. "And then they'll all watch as I pull you down onto his giant, unrestrained dick. And I won't stop until... until...the whole... thing..."

Elli pumps a third and fourth finger into Arisellia's trembling hole, dutifully preparing her beautiful queen for the wonderful fucking that awaits her. The sour taste of her queen's juices fills her senses as she alternates long, sweeping licks with tonguing the little swollen nub.

The queen shudders hard before relaxing against the king's broad chest, threats forgotten.

"There there, my pretty little wife. I'll let you fulfill your revenge fantasies some day." He releases her other thigh to signal to a waiting, and extremely red-faced, servant for an oil jar. "Quickly pet!" He hands the jar to the concubine kneeling against his hardened cock, "I am eager to enjoy my queen while she's still somewhat agreeable."

Elli liberally pours some of the silky liquid onto her bared chest, working it quickly over the soft mounds before adding more to her hands. He really just needs enough to allow smooth penetration, but she's quickly learned to enjoy the feel of his shaft gliding between her breasts. Cupping the twin mounds around his length, she slowly coats the monstrous cock in oil.

'Remember, Elli.' She thinks to herself, 'You can touch yourself after they start fucking.'

The lubricated cock slides free of her tits, but just as she's about to help guide the tip to her queen's puffed up folds, the king's hand stops hers.

King Orduzell stares out at the ignored field of combat, desire suddenly forgotten.

Turning just in time, Elli witnesses the sudden crack of lightning. The bone-shattering boom that follows scares the girl into trembling beside the golden throne.

"It seems that I have offended someone." The king stands slowly, giving his wide-eyed queen just long enough to escape his lap and settle on the other side from Elli. He leans over the railing, observing the stopped matches for a long moment.

Beyond the stands, Elli can make out only a few of the groups fighting. Horned brunts versus naked men here, a few dressed as peasants fighting against each other there. And in the center, a glowing figure concealed in the armor of a holy knight clutches an exhausted, naked woman.

The figure pulls the naked healer behind themself. Elli just somehow knows she's one of the former holy knights that her master had doomed to struggle through the tournament or produce her...

God?

Elli shudders as the fear of being smited, smote, and struck down for unholy offenses returns.

"Who hath done this? Who hath destroyed a legion of the faithful and reduced the survivors to a mere spectacle? Who can I charge with leading one of my sacred sisters down the path of oblivion?"

The concubine stares. The sound wasn't exactly coming from the god before them, but from the very air stifling the tourney fields. And it was oddly feminine based on all the portrayals of Eidannos that she'd seen.

Grinning at the challenge, her master booms back, "I am he! I am the one who will conquer this realm and take all that you protect for myself, for I am King Orduzell, Grandson of the Eternal Emperor."

"Grandson..." Despite the confidence of their voice, the figure takes a step back, "The blood of the Eternal Fool grows weak in thee! But the blood of Eidannos still flows strong, for I am the Goddess Eidiimha, and I shall put an end to your evildoing!"

The crowd releases hushed mutterings. If any knew of this goddess, Elli could not tell. She certainly hadn't heard of Eidannos having other deities under his domain, only a handful of rivals like the one worshiped in her own town.

Without hesitation, Orduzell leaps down to face the intruder. Luckily for the healer, she's quickly dragged away from the battlefield by one of her wounded companions.

The two face off, swords of light and magic held before them. The one in full armor seems visibly confused by the fact that her opponent is nearly naked. If Elli wasn't reasonably certain a goddess wouldn't stare, she'd say the challenger is distracted. The helmet is also clearly tilted down to look at the spined muscle hanging between the king's thighs.

Despite the advantage of armor, and Orduzell's lack of it, the king's onslaught of controlled swings pushes the goddess back. And because of the armor, Eidiimha can't avoid taking hits as she fails to parry in time.

The armor begins to dim with each new blow, just as the world around the two fighters grows unnaturally dark.

"He's winning?" Arisselia stares from beside the concubine. "How is it that an actual goddess can't best him?"

Uduza claps as her brother lands another brutal blow to the challenger's left pauldron. "Overconfidence? Just because she's encountered our kind before doesn't make her prepared. And what kind of deity relies on physical items like that, even if they are blessed with her own touch?"

With a sigh, Arisselia slumps back to the ground in defeat, "Then there is truly none from this realm who can stop him."

"After decades of fighting our siblings and the other nobles and rabble-rousers of the Eternal Court? There are few in any realm who could. I'm just glad he finally got his wish to face a god in combat. Not much of one, but then he did decimate her worshippers once already."

As if the loss of the Holy Knights' first order was damaging enough, the goddess below is forced to throw away the wrecked pieces of her armor. But it isn't enough. Orduzell is simply faster and far more practiced in combat.

Eidiimha soon falls to her knees with glowing white blood leaking from cuts on her sword arm and one exposed leg, and silver tears spilling from her bright gold eyes.

"How could this be? Father said I alone would be enough to douse your thirst for our followers' blood." Surprisingly, the goddess is not a pretty crier. She hiccups and wipes away a bubble of snot, but she doesn't run. "First you force our beloved chosen to seal herself away, and then you violate our sacred shrine! And now? Are you to rend my ability to exist within this mortal coil?"

The king's cunning smile sends shivers up the concubine's spine.

"No, you foolish little deity. I will grant you one last chance to spare your followers."

"My healer, little Melanie, I blessed her myself! Please spare her." The goddess begs, scooting forward on her knees so she can clutch at the conqueror's robes.

Orduzell strokes the goddess's golden, not blond but carrying the actual sheen of the treasured metal, hair. "Are you aware of the rules of the Eternal Court?"

Eidiimha nods, the radiance draining from her face along with her tears.

"Then you may submit yourself to me, and I shall spare your knights and gift the healer to you for a handmaiden."

Elli seems to recall he'd already promised the survivors of the Holy Knights their freedom and lives should they somehow produce their god. And while this wasn't Eidannos himself, surely this was still proof! But the heavens didn't open up with another salvo of lightning to smite them all.

The goddess's father didn't even show up to answer Elli's secret, jealous prayers, or his daughter's.

Instead, the hushed crowd watches as the fallen deity takes her new master's cock into her hands and stares for a long, silent moment at the thing that should have tripped him up just from sheer length. Elli knows her first thoughts, knows how even a goddess would pause at the fact that both her hands won't fit all the way around closer to the base. But she puts her lips to it anyways, because her only other choice is abandoning the world her father supposedly helped create.

The king isn't kind about his victory. The hand in her gold locks becomes a vice that forces her closer and closer. Elli can imagine the discomfort as the tip and spines catch at the back of her throat, and yet she must take more of it. Impossibly, if not for the fact that she is a goddess and probably still has access to her magic, Eidiimha reaches the base and nuzzles into the white hairs around it.

The blessed cock has to be in her stomach! Elli raptly watches the spectacle with one hand around her own throat. Goddess or not, there was no way the other woman wouldn't be feeling sore by morning.

Orduzell interrupts her thoughts by calling to the stands, "I have defeated the daughter of one of your gods! And if another should challenge me, I shall defeat them as well!" The dramatic stance allows almost everyone to see how easily the deity has swallowed his monstrous cock. "Well, my queen? What is your verdict? Should this breeding bitch become my second wife, or will you have her join the rest of the harem as a concubine?" The woman before him trembles as if to complain about his choice of words, but the hand trapping her refuses to allow it.

It takes a moment for Arisellia to find her voice. "I, my king, I..." She swallows, unable to look away even if she wishes she could, "I think based on her lineage and standing alone, I cannot deny her the right to be a full wife, if she so wishes."

12