Demon Queened Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this was part of what we referred to as "the battle path," a narrow route that encircled the tower, leading from the front door to my own throne room. It was the path that human invaders had to take, since they had neither the strength to scale the tower nor the ability to fly. It was a route that the rest of us avoided, for the most part - but it was impossible to avoid when visiting Mifa and her harpies. In fact, other than the battle way, Mifa's territory didn't directly connect to the rest of the tower at all. Travel from the forty first floor to the thirty ninth was done through a staircase hidden in the hollow column. If one wanted to directly commute between these floors and the residential districts of the tower they would be forced to use the windows. We didn't even have a teleportation circle set up for these floors, just to make absolutely sure invaders had no other routes available to them. It was a setup possible only because we had so many flyers.

The ruler of those flyers was currently on a perch, which looked somewhat like a gymnast's high bar. She was, as one might imagine of the harpy general, a cross between a woman and a bird. That is to say that she had short, bird-like legs, which connected to a mostly human body at the thighs. In place of arms she had wings, reminiscent of a hawk. Both the wings, and her skin, were a reddish brown.

Just like in the game. Mifa wasn't wearing a stitch of clothes. Neither were the other harpies.

"Queen Devilla!" Mifa called, surprise evident in her voice. "I'm sincerely surprised that you'd get off your fat ass to come see me."

"I was driven by a great and powerful need," I told her, not bothering to protest the insult. "I'm quite sure it'll seem petty - but you will listen to it, all the same, won't you?"

"As if I had a choice," Mifa laughed, shrugging her shoulders. The movement caused her breasts to bob, and the way those soft hills jiggled had me momentarily entranced. The bright pink peaks, standing in firm contrast to the dark skin, were practically begging for a kiss.

It was too bad Mifa had to open her mouth and ruin the effect.

"I'm curious what would drive such a spoiled girl as you to action, anyway."

"I need a map," I said, repressing my annoyance in favor of getting straight to the point. Mifa was never one to hold her tongue; the longer I was here the more insults she would fling.

"A map?" Mifa asked. "Are you planning to go somewhere, my queen? There's a lot of humans out there, so I really can't recommend it."

"I think I am powerful enough to take care of any humans I meet; but I'd rather avoid them. Which is why I was hoping for a map that included human settlements on it."

"I'm sure you could handle it," Mifa agreed, shrugging again. I tried my best to ignore the little bounce of tits that accompanied it. "But the heroine will be of age, soon, and I'd rather you not instigate an attack earlier than necessary."

"As would I - which is why I ask, again, for maps of human settlements?" The last thing I needed was Lucy arriving on my doorstep before I finished my lessons. If I had to flee the tower before I even learned how to do my own laundry, I really would be helpless.

"Sorry - I can give you data on where our settlements used to be. You know, the ones we had to abandon when we all moved into the tower? The ones under the open skies? I hear they were nice. Don't suppose you have any intention to help the army reclaim them, any time soon?"

"Not at the moment," I confessed, speaking through gritted teeth. "I'd rather focus on our utter lack of intelligence at the moment, though."

"Really? I must admit to being curious about that myself - just how dumb are you, Queen Devilla?"

"Dumb enough to put you in charge of reconnaissance, apparently," I growled, unable to contain it any longer.

Mifa stared at me, coldly. When she spoke she did so slowly, as if talking to a child. "My girls can only fly so far in one sitting. Then they need to land. They aren't like birds, either, who can just rest a bit before taking to the air. They need time to regain their magic energy - time preferably spent in a safe place. Except there are no safe places outside the tower, anymore, Queen Devilla. Especially not out near the human territories."

"...I see..." The flames of my ire were doused almost instantly. Mifa's words made an uncomfortable amount of sense, especially in light of what had just happened with Abigail. The dedicated flyers could probably go farther, but they would still be limited in how far. They probably wouldn't have energy to spare for illusions, either, meaning that they'd be spotted if they flew above a human settlement. That would make it even harder for them to find a place to land. There was no way they could properly survey the lands, like that.

"...Very well, then," I conceded, with a sigh. "I will settle for an out of date map - so long as it lists the continent, and our current location, I should be able to make... Is something the matter?" For some reason, Mifa was staring at me.

"I expected you to kick and scream about wanting my girls to do their jobs," Mifa admitted. "Honestly it's a little unnerving to have you act so reasonably. Or, well, reasonable for you anyway."

Abigail, who had not said a word since reentering the tower, gave a firm nod at this.

"...Well. I'm sorry for unnervingyou with my lack of tantrums. If you'll get me the map, I will be on my way and the two of you can speak at length about how miserable my attempts at being reasonable have made you." Perhaps that was a little harsh, but I was honestly still upset about what had happened with Abigail.

"Why do you want a map?" Mifa asked me, clearly not in any rush to fetch me one. "Are you looking for something in particular?"

"I intend to go see the ocean," I told her. "So long as it is within Five... no, even six hundred miles should be fine. So long as it is within that range, I should be able to make it back before nightfall." I wasn't afraid of running out of magic, even on a longer journey. I couldn't use magic to increase my aerodynamics and cast an illusion, though, and since I wouldn't be able to route a path around any settlements I'd probably need to switch between the two fairly often. That was definitely going to limit my speed.

Mifa continued to stare at me, even after I gave my answer. Then she burst into laughter, folding a wing against her stomach and doubling her small body over. It got to the point where I was more concerned she might fall than I was turned on by the jiggling of her breasts, and I considered offering her a hand. Before I could do so, however, she suddenly straightened up again and focused her golden eyes on mine.

"The ocean, huh? It's true that you can probably fly faster and longer than my best soldiers - and you're in luck, too: the closest coast is a mere three hundred miles away. You won't even need a map, if you keep heading north. But I'll give you one, anyway. So long as you can answer one question to my satisfaction, that is."

"Requisitioning a map is well within my royal authority," I pointed out, a little irritated. "But if it'll get you to cooperate, fine. I'll listen."

"Good girl." The harpy smiled, showing off serrated teeth. "Now tell me - why the sudden interest in sightseeing?"

"I intend to gather salt. I've heard it's quite delicious." I was aware of Abigail stiffening next to me, but she had the good grace to keep her face well schooled. I was sure that Mifa noticed, all the same. But she didn't comment on it.

"Salt, huh?" Mifa said instead. "I've heard good things about salt. Though I guess asking you to share wouldn't do much good."

"Since you are going to the trouble of providing a map, I suppose I could present you with some salt as a reward," I offered, hoping to move this to a quick conclusion. I actually intended to gather salt for the whole tower; it would be possible with what I'd taken from the vault. If anyone questioned what a selfish girl like me was doing getting salt for everyone, I would simply tell them that I hadn't known how much I would need and that I'd gotten too much by mistake. If they really pressed, I'd spin some nonsense about how the chefs told me it would spoil, and I'd had no choice but to share. They'd think me a fool, but that was nothing new.

Mifa seemed to think about it for a moment, and then nodded. "Alright. I'll get you a map of the continent; and you get me salt. It's a deal. Want to seal it with sex?"

It was my turn to stare. "You... want to have sex. With me? I seem to recall once overhearing you say... What was it again? That anyone who had sex with me would best follow it up by checking for feather rot. I believe." I couldn't hide the irritation in my voice. While it was undeniably true that I'd deserved such comments, and worse, it still hadn't been pleasant to hear.

"That was then, this is now," Mifa told me, with a grin. "I've seen the way you've been staring at my tits."

"And what do you get out of it?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "I get the map. You get salt. That part of our transaction I understand - what do you get from throwing sex into the mix?"

"Do demons need to get anything but sex out of something to be happy with it?" Mifa argued back.

"That..." That was a fair point, actually. We were all pretty casual with sex, when it came down to it. "...It's not as if I'm opposed, but it seems like it would be rather rude of me to have sex with you before I've even brought my companion home."

"I wouldn't mind it, actually," Abigail said, speaking up for the first time since our arrival. "Actually, it would really help if I could absorb some sexual energy, right now."

I wanted to glare at Abigail, for throwing me under the bus, but the sheer weariness in her voice stopped me. She was definitely out of magic energy.

"Very well," I conceded, at last. "But I will not allow you to bind me in the air," I told her. "I know full well what your tastes entail."

"Really, now? You haven't been spying on me, have you, Queen Devilla?" Mifa leaned forward on her perch, causing me to take a step backward.

"O-Of course not. It's simply that you are completely indiscreet." I of course knew her tastes from the game, but I was fairly confident in my bluff, all the same. Mifa said whatever she wanted, whenever she didn't have a reason not to, for one thing. And it wasn't as if her territory, without walls or floors, allowed for much discretion in bed.

"Well wherever you get your information, it seems you're missing a little bit of it," Mifa informed me. "I only use suspension play for those who can't fly. I prefer to have sex in midflight. Unless you don't think you can keep up with it?"

"Hmph. Of course I can keep up with it." I was more confident than ever of my ability to stay in the air. My flying skill might lose out to Mifa's in terms of grace and technique, but my stamina would see me through to the end.

"Very well," Mifa said. "Come join me in the air." Flapping her wings twice, she rose up about halfway toward the ceiling. I gave Abigail a final glance, a little worried about leaving her, but she gave me an encouraging smile in response.

"I just hope you can feel the lust from down there," I said, flapping my own wings to fly toward Mifa.

I stopped a few feet from the harpy, my wings falling into an even pace with hers as we both hovered in front of each other. "Who makes the first move?" I asked.

"That right normally goes to the top. Though if you're asking, maybe you aren't as suited for the role as I expected you to be."

I didn't respond verbally; doing so would have only played into Mifa's talons. Instead, I reached out to grope one of Mifa's breasts, letting my fingers curve around the swell of her dark chest while my thumb brushed ever so lightly against the very tip of her pink peak.

"Hrnnn..." A soft noise slipped from Mifa's lips. She didn't miss a beat, though, lifting one of her legs until it ran perpendicular to her body, and using her talons to ever so gingerly tug at my crop top's boob window. One swift tug downward, and my tits popped out through the open space, nipples already stiff.

"It seems the cold is getting to me," I remarked, glancing down at my tits. I was trying to hide how horny I was, but the look in Mifa's eyes told me she wasn't convinced.

"The cold," she said, softly. "Yes. I've heard great and powerful demon queens all share a weakness for it." With those words, Mifa lowered her lips toward my breast, letting her hot breath flow against my hard nipples. Despite the warmth, they only stiffened further.

"You are a vicious tease," I accused, giving her a harsh pinch to the nipple. She didn't let out so much as a squeak, in response, but I wasn't the sort to be discouraged so easily. Grabbing hold of Mifa's waist, I casually tossed her a few feet in the air. She actually squawked in surprise, this time, but my throw didn't have enough force in it for her to reach the ceiling and it was easy enough for her to stop the ascent with a few flaps of her wings. From there she moved into a horizontal position, glaring down at me. Except I wasn't where she expected me to be.

"Surprise!" I called out, from behind Mifa. She was horizontal, with her stomach toward the floor. I was vertical, my head positioned right behind her talons. Before she could so much as twist her head about, I grabbed hold of both her bird legs and pulled her thighs apart.

"You're fast," Mifa admitted, giving a test tug with one of her legs. She couldn't pull it out of my grip, though. With my strength, she could flap her wings with all her might, or stop moving them all together and drop like a stone, and it wouldn't make a difference. I would be able to hold her in place with ease. "Your technique's a little sloppy, but it's not bad. I'll admit that you caught me off guard - but what are you going to do to me now?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I laughed, kissing her inner thigh and nipping it lightly with my teeth. I'd only had sex once, in this lifetime, but I thought I'd done at least a passable job of it. I was looking forward to a repeat performance. "I'm going to make you cum your brains out."

"Not a bad idea," Mifa said, smiling at me. "I think I'll steal it for myself." She folded her wings. Her weight, as expected, wasn't nearly enough to make me drop her - but while my grip on her ankles remained secure, her sweet pussy was no longer in front of my lips. In fact, her head was now poised right in front of my thighs.

I considered letting Mifa drop after all. She'd catch herself long before she reached the thirty first floor. I was sure she had the magic power to spare. I was, but... the image of Abigail falling toward the ground flashed through my mind, and I hesitated. Mifa took advantage of that hesitation, using the tip of her wing to push up my red micro skirt, and then nipping at my black panties with her teeth. A few solid tugs, and I was forced to spread my legs just to keep the panties from falling off my ankles.

"What did you say you were going to do to me?" Mifa called up to me. "Make me cum my brains out? Let's see if you have any brains to lose, Queen Devilla." Her lips were coming closer and closer to me. I was about to be touched, sexually, for the first time in this lifetime. The first time ever as a woman. It should have been exciting... but I didn't want to lose.

Flapping my wings, I shifted my body away from Mifa's lips, moments before they could touch my wet slit. Not waiting for her to protest, I moved my body into a horizontal position, and then started to lift up against Mifa's legs again. This time she wouldn't be able to simply drop out of my grip. I was going to get the first lick.

Suddenly something struck me in the side. The impact caused me to spin about, and allowed Mifa to twist out of my grip. I righted myself, flying upright again, and glaring about in an attempt to see for what had hit me. It didn't take me long to find the culprit: a sparrow harpy, even smaller than Mifa, had slammed into my side.

"I thought this was just between us," I protested, glaring at Mifa.

"I never said that. If you want to bring your little succubus maid into the fight, you're free to do so. Though I doubt she'll hold a candle to a hundred harpies."

I glowered at Mifa, not saying a word. There was no way I was bringing Abigail into the air after that earlier debacle. But at the same time, even I might be in trouble if a hundred harpies were against me. It was possible that I could take them all in a fight, and win - though I couldn't gurantee it - but I definitely couldn't manage that and have mindblowing sex with their leader at the same time.

"That's the Devilla I'm used to. Pouting because she can't have her way. It's almost a relief to see."

"...I don't know what you're on about. I'm the same spoiled girl I've always been."

"If you say so, Queen Devilla. But I can tell something's changed. Is it the maid, perhaps? Does she make you want to be a better person?"

"Perhaps." This was getting dangerous. I no longer cared who got the first lick in. I just wanted to have sex and get out of there, before I had yet another potential breach in my secrets.

"No," Mifa mused. "If it was love, you'd deny it. You, in love with a commoner? There's no way you'd give me a, 'perhaps,' that easily. That means it's something else..."

"Enough of this!" I moved to grab at her, again, but she ducked beneath my grip.

"I've touched a nerve, it seems. I wonder why? Change is a good thing, you know. Especially when it comes to spoiled brats like you."

"I have not changed," I insisted. "I am the same as I have always been!" I again attempted to grab her, but this time she flew up above me. I turned to glare up at her, but the moment I started to ascend, she folded her wings and dropped down toward the floor.

"Stop running away!" I snapped, turning about in midair, head toward the ground, and cutting off the magic to my wings so I would fall after her.

Except I didn't fall. Two of the larger harpies had grabbed a hold of me, each grabbing a hold of my thighs, and were flapping languidly to keep me aloft.

It would have been childsplay to pull away, of course. But doing so in a way that wouldn't slam them into each other was another matter. The selfish princess I used to be would have done it without a moment's hesitation, but the queen I had become was much less willing. From the look Mifa was giving me, she knew it, too.

"It seems you aren't as selfish as you claim, Queen Devilla," Mifa remarked, casually flying up to me. My panties still hadn't been pulled up, yet, and my skirts had fallen up toward my waist thanks to the new angle. Not only had I exposed my true nature to her, but my pussy, too.

"I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about," I lied. I couldn't admit that I had changed. That I was a better person, now. Even though I thought Mifa might believe me, as things were, it simply wouldn't do my people any long term good.

"I'm sure you don't," Mifa agreed, tone dry. One of her legs stretched forward, the talon ever so delicately pinching at my nipple, eliciting a little whimper of pain. It hurt; but to my surprise, that pain felt rather good. I had never been into such things as Jacob, so I could only imagine it was my Devilla side. "Well. To the victor goes the spoils... or the spoiled, as the case may be."

Soft lips pressed against my inner folds. A tongue was pressed into my core, pushing its way against the outer edge of my opening for a moment before unceremoniously starting to work its way inside. It didn't feel like a human tongue; it was velvety and soft, a little too narrow at the end, and very long. It seemed like it was built for digging into holes.