Demon Seed Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucas and Naryn both get what they want.
4.3k words
4.81
7.4k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demon Seed 5

"Who's your friend, Rana?" Lucas asked. Rana let her in, a tall dark-skinned woman who looked like one of the background Amazons from the latest Wonder Woman movie.

"My name is Naryn," she said, answering for herself, politely but with a confidence bordering on arrogance. Lucas knew Naryn was there for Rana. He wasn't jealous, far from it. A part of him wanted to shortcut the entire issue, taking the hard-bodied athlete into his bed along with his family.

Lucas figured she was here because of Rana. Her submissive nature meant she wanted to be dominated by Naryn. What sort of Master would he be if he deprived his sex slaves of pleasure? It would have been something Meredith would have done. Depriving his slaves of any agency was just stupid.

Greetings were exchanged. Naryn's eyes swept the group, writing him off as an afterthought, but checking out Meredith and Lucy like a tiger looking at a wounded antelope. Lucas could tell she appreciated their tall, curvaceous bodies, especially mom's since she was dressed like a high-class escort. However, she kept it subtle, since she was here for Rana. His sisters had washed up, but Meredith and he still reeked of sex.

"You must be Lucas. Rana's told me a lot about you. Happy Birthday, by the way."

Rana grinned awkwardly. Lucas appreciated the uniqueness of the situation.

"Knowing Rana, she left out all the bad parts," Lucas spoke, letting his own mirth show through. Naryn would make a great addition to his harem. Rana could use a bodyguard and she fit the bill nicely. He exchanged a look with his sister, slightly nodding his approval.

"That sunny outlook is why I like her," Naryn said, agreeing with Lucas. "she tries to keep it a secret, though."

Before either mom or Lucy could add to the conversation, Lucas said, "Well, Lucy, mom, we should get ready for the party tonight. Naryn, I'll place you in Rana's capable hands."

The lithe athlete's polite smile had a predatory nature to it. "Sounds good. Nice meeting you, ladies and Lucas."

Lucy and Meredith returned greetings, and the group split up into two groups. Once they got out of earshot, Lucy looked at her brother.

"Lucas, who the fuck is Naryn, and why did you let her go off with Rana alone?" she asked, her tone possessive. The sisters had just become lovers, so her jealousy made perfect sense. "She looked like she was here to kidnap her."

The group walked into Meredith's bedroom.

"No Lucy, Naryn is here to dominate Rana. And since Rana invited her, it's clear she wants it. We'll stick around and see how things go. In the meantime," Lucas said, moving into Lucy while Meredith stood off to the side, her eyes cast down and hands clasped in front of her.

He kissed Lucy again, as a lover. Her body became hot, but she pulled back, hesitant.

"Lucas, are you sure Rana will be okay?"

"Yeah, Lucy," he said, squeezing her ass, making her breath catch in a mixture of embarrassment and arousal.

"What's she still doing here?" Lucy asked, bitter resentment dripping from her tone.

Lucas sighed, kissing Lucinda again.

"Lucy, mom will masturbate while watching the two of us fuck," he said, realizing that honesty was the best policy with Lucy. "then I'm going to check on Rana and see how she's doing."

Lucy looked at him with growing lust.

"Lucas, I..." she began.

"... then, you'll have complete control over mom. While I'm gone, you can do whatever you want, either to her or with her. Just promise me one thing."

He punctuated his comment by kissing her neck. Her resistance, weak as it was, faded under the passion of his kisses, and commanding tone of his voice. What Lucas didn't know was how wild the smell of his recent sexual escapades was driving her, as well.

To Meredith, seeing her son take command of his oldest daughter was having an obvious effect. He was right about her wanting to flick the bean while watching her children fuck each other senseless. The only thing hotter would be if she got to join in. But only if her master allowed.

For Lucas, he instinctually knew what buttons to push with Lucy. Hitting on the fact she had complete control over their former tyrant of a parent stoked her incestuous fantasies, dialing her libido up to eleven. Her body melted into his.

"Depends on the promise," she said, her voice thick and lusty.

He chuckled. "Don't kill her."

With that, he stuck his tongue into her mouth, and Lucy sucked on it hungrily. She ripped his shirt open, causing buttons to fly everywhere. He pulled her shirt off her chest quickly, causing her long, dark hair to splay about unkempt.

"Am I going to fuck my little brother?" she asked, unbuttoning his shorts.

"We most definitely are," Lucas said calmly, undoing her shorts.

Lucas was surprised when Lucy threw him onto the bed. He even heard Meredith gasp off to the side.

"I'm going to fuck my little brother," Lucy said, this time with more conviction. "I'm giving myself to you, LL, but on my terms. I'm not like Rana."

Lucas chuckled. "You sure aren't." He rose his hips, allowing his sister to slide the shorts off his legs. His underwear went with it. Lucy absently tossed his garments near Meredith. She had meant to throw them at her, but when she caught sight of the massive cunt-stuffer, she lost her train of thought.

"Do you like it?" Lucas asked.

In response, Lucy shimmied her shorts all the way off, then unsnapped her bra, revealing her beautiful breasts to the lewd stare of her baby brother.

"That is a monster cock, LL," she said breathlessly.

"Your tits are fucking magnificent," Lucas said, returning the compliment.

"You look good enough to eat," Lucy said, crawling onto the bed towards her brother's hard, massive cock.

Starting from the base, she first sniffed her way up the underside of his enormous shlong, shivering at the scent. There was pussy mixed in with his own musk. Smeared lipstick rings bore evidence to recent erotic couplings, stoking her passion even hotter.

"mmm hmmmmm," she moaned, humming around his prick while she took him into her mouth. Her pussy juices flowed, so she took her panties off with one hand, while the other held the base of her brother's massive cock, holding it steady while she worked to discover how far it could go down her throat.

Lucas loved the feel of Lucy's hot mouth on his dick as she worked him with her tongue, switching to his balls, stroking his shaft with her own hand. While it felt great, Lucas wanted to stuff her full of brotherly dick.

"Lucy, don't you want to fuck your little brother?"

"mmmm! Hmmmmm!" she nodded, her saliva dripping down the base of his cock and off her chin. Her eyes glimmered. Somewhere in the back of the room, their mom moaned with need as she watched the taboo coupling before her, her legs threatening to buckle.

Back on the bed, Lucy responded to her brother's question.

"I want that brotherly dick. How'd your dick get so fucking amazing?" she asked, as she slid up his body, seeking to aim her dripping quim at his girth missile.

"Repression, guilt, and a demon for a father," Lucas snarled, grabbing his sister by the haunches until the entrance to her love canal was directly above his massive pussy-pleaser. "Time to make you mine, Lucy."

"I'll be the juoooooOOOHHH FUCK!" she hollered, her womb snapping in delight as her vaginal canal filled with her brother's diamond hard meat stick. Her hips began churning, slowly at first.

"Sooo fulllll," she moaned, closing her eyes and inclining her head upwards, her breasts softly bouncing in little half-circles. Lucas's hand found Lucy's. They clasped tightly.

Her juices were leaking around the massive cock as it plunged into her buttery crevice. On every third down thrust, little splashes of her love juices showered the air.

Lucy's vaginal walls massaged Lucas's cock, adding to his own lust as his hips rotated along with his sister. Her insides felt like an oven threatening to overheat him. He loved it.

"So tight," he breathed. "So fucking hot."

The pair rutted, with her on top, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her hands on his chest, one of his squeezing her breast while the other bounced in full circles now with the violence of her hip shakes.

"Coming soon," he said, looking her in the eye.

"Don't you dare pull out, you fucker," Lucy moaned, flexing her thighs in order to make sure she could stay in. "Don't you dare!"

"I'll breed you," Lucas said. "Breed you good, big sis."

When he said that, it was like the secret word to make her cum was revealed. His cock had juices dripping from it, staining the bed.

"Here it comes!"

"GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!" she wailed as he exploded inside her.

"I can feel it in my stomach!" she said, her voice loud and ragged. She felt light-headed, like she was going to faint any second. She felt her brother's hot cum filling her up. Her stomach bulged with his seed as his cock didn't go flaccid inside her.

"Oh, my god!" she exclaimed, as another orgasm ripped through her body before she realized it was all just one big, continuous orgasm from before he came inside her.

He pulled out of her, and with his cock, copious amounts of his seed also emptied onto the bed. On her lower stomach, a womb tattoo etched in lavender appeared, shearing into the top of her pubic mound.

She finally found her voice. "That was the monster fuck of my adult life. I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."

Lucas looked at her, still coming down from his high.

"What?"

"Kidding. I wasn't fucked until junior high."

"Christ, Lucy. Either way, you're mine now."

She slowly bent down, his still hard cock pressing between their bodies, her slightly above him.

"That goes both ways, LL. You own me, but I own you, too."

Lucas looked at her, still grinning. "Gosh, you're adorable."

Her eyes narrowed in response. "We own each other, brother."

Lucas was going to enjoy breaking his sister. The tattoo meant she did, in fact, give herself to him, but it was clear she wanted more autonomy than perhaps he could give.

He figured Lucy lived her life trying to avoid exactly what he wanted to do. Because of Meredith's machinations, her sister had become virulently independent, choosing to run from the source of control. One use of the voice probably wouldn't solve it. Instead, he elected to let her come to him.

"Agreed. Now kiss me, sis."

She grinned, smug in the knowledge her independence was important. She loved her brother for realizing that and letting her do what she did.

Mom would never have done that.

She kissed her brother, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth, and he sucked on it before grabbing her haunches and thrusting his cock back into her pussy.

"Ohhhh Gaaawwwd," she moaned. "You're ready to go again?" her hips started churning again.

"Lucy, I'm always ready," Lucas said, looking at his sister. "Except this time I'm on top."

He flipped his eldest sister onto her back and his cock began sawing in and out of Lucy's love hole.

"You're the best, bro," Lucy said. "Did you mean what you said?"

"What, exactly?" Lucas asked.

"Breeding me," she said.

"Yes. I want to fuck a baby into you, Lucy." For emphasis, he slowly thrusted into her, causing her body to contort as she got used to how good she felt.

"God, you feel so good. This is the best I've ever felt." Her lower lip quivered.

He thrust into her, lowering his body down to hers, loving the feel of her tits against his chest.

He ravaged her mouth while savagely deep-dicking his sister. Soon, he felt her juices flood around his cock as it sawed in and out of her juicy, satisfied cunt.

"You are my sister-lover, Lucy. Never forget it."

Tears rolled down her temples, her voice thick with emotion. "I won't. I love you so much, LL. My brother-lover."

They kissed. A few more thrusts, and he pulled out.

"Why did you do that?" Lucy asked.

He rolled off her, nimbly landing on the floor.

"I tuned in to Rana. She's being dominated by Naryn, and I want to see it. Then, I'm going to make Naryn mine."

"You shouldn't look for other women," Lucy said. "You have enough here."

He strolled over to Meredith, whose knees had buckled. She had little clothing and her fingers still worked her own wet cunt.

"Clean it," he said.

Meredith obeyed, first licking, then sucking on his cock, savoring the juices of both daughter and son.

"Look at Lucy while you suck me off, mom."

She locked eyes with Lucy, who returned her mother's hungry gaze with one of her own. Watching her mother blow Lucas was so amazing she wanted either to be a part of it, or to masturbate to it. She chose the latter.

"Lucy, look at me."

She did.

"I'm going to go downstairs and fuck Naryn and Rana. You'll stay up here and I'm guessing square up with mom. It's my hope that when I come back up here, you and mom will be on that bed having sex."

Lucy continued getting herself off while Lucas told her how things were going to be. She knew he wasn't using any whammies on her. She should be more resistant to him, but she felt guilty because of her feelings for him. She had been programmed not to like him for three years without knowing why. She wanted to make it up to her little brother with the enormous cock that made her feel special.

It made her feel wanted. Even if he fucked other women.

"Do I get to fuck other guys?" she asked.

Lucas just grinned. "Nope. Mom, stop. You give a great blowjob. Go over and say hello to your daughter."

And with that, he left the room naked as a jailbird.

Rana led Naryn to her room on the ground level. She played a little music because she knew her brother was going to fuck probably both Lucy and Mother. It should have made her jealous, but it made her want to fuck Lucas more. She was okay sharing him with the rest of the family and any other woman he wanted to bring in.

Like the one in front of her now. Naryn was an incredible beauty, a cross between a beach volleyballer and a porn star. She was tall, lean, but muscular, in a feminine way. Her long hair was done in tight butterfly braids, adding to the warrior woman look, but sensual at the same time. Naryn's body was a unique combination of soft curves and hard muscle that Rana found irresistible.

"You wore the dress I requested," Naryn said matter-of-factly.

Rana nodded. "Yes." God, she wanted the tall goddess to touch her.

"Show me your panties."

The blond bookworm didn't miss a beat, lifting her dress to show her panties, wiggling her ass suggestively.

She noticed Naryn take a big breath. "You did what I wanted. That means we should have the conversation."

"What would that be?" Rana asked, her body quivering with excitement and the anticipation for what was going to happen next.

"I thought your mother was the head matriarch in your family, but it looked to me like Lucas calls the shots. Am I right?"

Rana nodded her head, intending to be honest. Except for the part where her brother was half-demon.

"Next question. Are you having sex with your brother?"

"Yes. And I'm going to keep having sex with him. That's non-negotiable," Rana said, matter-of-factly.

Naryn whistled. "You get points for being honest. If you're that into your brother, then why invite me over?"

Rana leveled her eyes at Naryn's unflinching. "Because I want you. I'm not looking for something as trite as a meaningless fling. I'm looking for someone that isn't afraid to... be dominant. If you're okay with that."

Naryn looked into Rana's earnest eyes and just couldn't resist. The pink panties turned her on, and she wished she'd brought her double-sided strapless dildo.

The tall athlete walked over to Rana's bed, taking a seat. "Take off your clothes. Do it slowly. Even dance a little."

Rana gave it her best shot, shimmying her hips as she moved. She felt awkward, but not afraid.

"I'll give you points for exuberance," Naryn said, "but you'll have to work on your dance moves a bit, Rana. I like what I see, though."

Rana took off her dress, so she just wore a white lace bra and pink panties.

Naryn whistled. "Nice ink, Rana. I didn't think you were one for tattoos. And so intricate. Bring it over to me."

Rana sauntered into Naryn's zone of control. The taller woman didn't look up at Rana's face, but put both hands on her haunches, then caressed her body all the way to her flat tummy. The blond bookworm sighed when the tall athlete's hands caressed the womb tattoo and her panties.

"God damn, you are fucking hot, Rana. It turns you on when I touch you, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Naryn. Is it okay if I touch you?" She asked.

"Not yet, Rana, but I'm happy you asked," Naryn said. Her tongue darted out to lick the tattoo. It tickled but also sent little ripples of electricity to Rana's pussy.

"That feels good," Rana purred.

Naryn put a hand on each of Rana's supple buttocks, giving them a good squeeze. Rana shimmied in response, loving her touch. Naryn began pulling down the pink panties, kissing her way down her thigh while she did.

Suddenly, Naryn rose, and Rana felt much smaller. Still, she looked the taller woman in the eye, grinning as she did.

"Take off my clothes, Rana."

"Yes, Naryn."

Rana began taking off Naryn's clothing. The blond marveled at the fact the athlete felt better than she looked. So feminine, yet so fucking strong.

"I hope I'm doing okay, Naryn."

"So far you're not bad, Rana."

"Should I call you 'Mistress,' or...?"

Naryn grinned. "We're not to that point yet," she said. "Let's not use titles until we've each had a taste."

Rana finished disrobing Naryn, discovering a few things. One, Naryn, had inverted nipples on her light colored areolae. Her breasts were athletic, riding high and proud. They were large enough to where Rana thought she could make money if she modeled.

Naryn also had a clit piercing. It was on the clitoral hood.

"Did it hurt?" she asked.

"Did what hurt?"

"Getting your clit pierced."

Naryn grinned. "Probably not as much as your womb tattoo."

The tall athlete had enough small talk and moved in for the kill, claiming Rana's lips with her own, almost savagely. Rana withstood the erotic assault, not resisting when Naryn trapped her arms at her sides while they kissed. It made the blond wet, having her arms pinned to her sides.

"You like that?" Naryn said, almost growling.

"Helpless... mmmm, yes," Rana panted.

"Then you'll love this."

Naryn picked Rana up and spun her upside-down, so she was staring at the blond's wet muff. Next, Naryn started munching on the hot box in front of her.

Rana wasn't used to getting used that way, but she was already approaching another orgasm. Naryn was going to be the fourth person to give her an orgasm today. The thought made her giddy, and being upside down made her lightheaded as well. That Naryn's mouth assailed her wet pussy sent her over the edge into a whimpering, spasmodic mess as she gave Naryn's beautiful face a bath of pussy juice, as the tall athlete slurped it up the soupy mess.

Before Rana could come down from her high, the sculpted dark-skinned warrior flipped her around, then gently laid her on the bed before spinning around, offering her own wet pussy for her newest conquest.

"Eat my pussy until I cum."

The commanding phrase somehow found its way to Rana's brain. Her muscles felt like jelly, but one look at the bald muff above her and discovered her second wind, wrapping her arms around the taller woman's lower back, raising her face up to return the favor.

While only having recently indulged in the art of cunnilingus, Rana was an enthusiastic soul who only wanted to learn. Also, it helped that the blond bookworm loved everything about women, especially this one.

12