Demon Summoning for Dummies 02

Story Info
Elend receives the touch of his demon, and calls on a friend.
6k words
4.7
3.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashtar had made him touch himself until Elend's dick was almost hard. Then, with little effort, he put Elend in the basement cage and disappeared upstairs for the remainder of the night, though not before wearing Elend's visage. It was a clever disguise, Elend thought miserably as he sat in the cage, trying to find a way to get comfortable. He was naked, and the cage hadn't been cleaned in a century at least, and it was cold as fuck down here, and fucking hell, why had he summoned a demon in the first place?

Oh right. The curse that his ex-girlfriend had put on him when she caught him fucking around with a mermaid. Shay might have been the top witch of her class at Ezhar March's University for the Magical Arts, but she was also a total bitch who had cursed him to only receive pleasure from a demon.

The fact he'd summoned a far more powerful demon than he'd intended? He blamed that on Silvercleaver, his orcish mentor who had refused to help him, as she'd so eloquently put it, 'get his rocks off.' She hadn't been much help in the tribunal, either, and had in fact made him move in to her basement so they could do more homework around the clock to prepare him for an application to the Travel Abroad program. Not that Elend was good enough to get in, or even wanted to. All he was focused on right now was dealing with the powerful demon that he had summoned.

The door to the basement opened. Elend tensed as Ashtar, transmuting to his powerful demon form, descended into view. "Hello, Master," said the demon.

"You know, I'm beginning to think you're being sarcastic with that title."

"You still have a tongue on you, I see." Ashtar, his massive cock hanging heavily between his thighs, crouched to Elend's level where he crouched in the cage. "Let's see if you can put it to use." He produced a plate of hot cinnamon rolls, slathered in sugary perfection.

"Fuck," said Elend. "That's not fair."

"You'll have it if you can swallow the sweet cream of hell." Ashtar smiled. Elend was starting to get really hungry. He stood up, feeling a little dizzy.

"Okay," he said, pouting as he eyed the cinnamon rolls. "But I'm not gonna like it."

"You haven't even tasted it yet," said Ashtar. His long tongue rolled out, sliding along the top of the cakes.

"Well, now you ruined it."

"If you don't want them..."

"No! It's fine. I'll do it."

Ashtar unlocked the cage and Elend stepped out into the basement. It was dark and ill-kept, though the demon had done a few things to spruce up the place. He'd brought in a soft, deep red rug to cover the stained floor, and a handful of mysterious implements, the likes of which Elend had not learned about at wizarding school, were grouped in a cubby nearby. Silvercleaver's wall rack of weapons had stayed, though. They gleamed, bright and disorganized and very sharp, under the handful of old-fashioned oil lamps that flickered behind stained glass.

Elend watched as Ashtar retreated to the low chair with sawed-off legs, sprawling in supreme comfort. He patted his thigh, and Elend, rolling his eyes, knelt on the carpet in front of him. If he wanted the cinnamon buns--not to mention to get Ashtar to pleasure him in return, therefore fulfilling their contract so that Ashtar could fuck off this plane and go back to hell where he came from--he had to do this. The prospect didn't disgust him so much as it irked him to be ordered around. He put his hands on Ashtar's thighs. "I'm new at this, okay?"

"Did I say you could touch me?" Ashtar's barbed tail flicked, catching Elend's thigh.

"Ow!"

"Hands behind your back, Master."

Elend, glowering, folded his hands at the small of his naked back. "You're a kinky fucker, you know that, Ashtar?"

The demon's golden eyes glimmered with amusement, prompting a not altogether unpleasant curl in Elend's stomach. "You're avoiding the issue, Master. It isn't difficult. Simply open your mouth and suck."

Elend sized up the monster in question. The cock was uncut and ribbed with red veins. Its tip heart-sloped, like the end of a spear. Elend was glad he only had to put it in his mouth and not any other orifices. The hole gleamed with a single bead of liquid, purple-tinged. Elend stuck his tongue out, squeezing his eyes closed, and ran his tongue from base to tip.

An electric current ran through him, radiating out from his tongue to the rest of his body. He looked up, eyes round, at Ashtar. "I feel...weird."

"Remind me," said Ashtar, producing a joint from thin air, "how the witch's curse went."

Elend shivered. "Something about how I won't receive pleasure from anything except a demon's touch?"

"Well," said Ashtar. "There you are. Your skin made contact with mine, did it not?"

Elend thought about that, the possibilities unfolding before him. He had assumed the curse meant that a demon had to touch him before he could get off.

Could he really get off by sucking demon cock?

He determined to find out. He wrapped his lips around Ashtar's tip, feeling his lips go numb with pleasure.

"All the way to the back of your throat, Master."

Elend sucked him down. It was only when he felt the tip at the back of his throat and his gag reflex kick in that he felt his own totally mortal cock jump to life with such urgency that Elend choked.

He felt a broad, warm hand at the back of his head, keeping him from lifting his head away. "You're doing well, Master. Don't worry," he chuckled as Elend struggled for breath. "I won't hurt you until you beg me to."

Fuck all if that's going to happen, thought Elend, tears beading in his eyes as he pumped his head up and down, feeling every inch of the demon's thick monster cock chafe his lips. "Use your tongue," he heard his demon command, and Elend obeyed. The cock was sweet and spicy, like hot dessert, burning him all through. Before he realized it, his own manhood was heavy, thick and urgent for release. Elend let out a whine, thighs tensing as he felt the inevitable climax coming.

Ashtar pulled his head back, and held him at bay with only the tip of his barbed tail against Elend's throat. "Listen to me," he said calmly. "If you come before I give you permission, I will hurt you. And it won't be the childish spankings you give your squealing girlfriends." Ashtar's voice, like velvet, reached into Elend, wrapping itself like a vice around his spine. "It will be pain as you have never experienced before, and you will weep for it to end."

Elend shivered, every hair on his body rising. He hadn't thought he liked that sort of thing, but the jump of his cock left no room for doubt. He licked his wet lips. "Wasn't like I was going to come anyway," he mumbled.

Ashtar smiled. For the first time, Elend noticed fangs, like a vampire's. His lidded golden eyes watched as he gently pushed Elend back down onto his cock. Before long he was moaning, his lips sloppy, spit all over Ashtar's body, and still he hadn't heard a moan out of him. Demon constitutions much be must sterner than humans, thought Elend, followed quickly by: I could write a book about this. He could be the leading expert on demon sex. It didn't seem like a complete left turn from his career interests so far. He shelved the idea for his senior thesis.

Ashtar sighed. Elend could feel his body beginning to tense. Finally. He bobbed faster, sucking desperately, using every trick he had learned in the past fifteen minutes until, finally--

The demon grasped Elend's head, thrusting until he felt the tip pass into his throat and spurt, over and over again, thick strings of cum that tasted like smoke and starlight threaded together with magic. Elend writhed, struggling to free himself so he could breathe. But he couldn't. The demon held in him in his vicelike grip and still he swallowed and swallowed, the heat burning in his belly. His vision started to get foggy, stars bursting in his vision, his entire body drowned with pleasure and struggling for breath until he passed out.

He woke later, a moment or an hour, with Ashtar's warm cock on one cheek and his thigh on his other. His face was covered in sticky purple-tinged fluid, his spine cooling with sweat. He stirred, looking up with round-eyed horror.

Ashtar looked down at him with lidded eyes, smoking the last of the joint. "You came without my permission, Master."

Elend looked down, praying it wasn't true. But the sticky cum all over his skinny thighs and stomach said otherwise. He'd gotten it all over the carpet and the chair, too.

Silvercleaver was going to kill him.

If Ashtar didn't first. "I didn't mean to," he said, and smiled. He wondered if this meant Ashtar would leave now. Elend had experienced pleasure at a demon's touch; didn't that fulfill the bargain? But he pushed the thought aside. He hadn't been conscious for it, and he...well. Looking up at Ashtar, he wanted to know more. He could get a little bit of play in before he banished the demon. "I suppose you have to punish me now?"

"Only if you ask for it, Master." Ashtar's finger brushed his chin, trailing down his throat. "Shall I hurt you, or shall I leave now?"

The desire was there again, burning in the bottom of his belly. This must be what people meant by a rock and a hard place. If he sent Ashtar back to whatever pit of hell he came from, that would be the end of it; he could wash his hands of this whole affair. But if he did that, he also wouldn't get to experience the depths of pleasure that he could just sense were behind that pulsing red skin. Besides, Shay's curse was still on him, and he didn't know where the hell she was to try to get him to lift it.

No harm in keeping the demon around for a little longer. He could always banish him later. "Yes."

"Yes what?" Ashtar's thick black brow rose, his expression cool, as though he didn't care one way or another.

"Yes, uh. Please...punish...me?"

In answer, the demon got up, digging a hand into Elend's hair. "Ow," he said, getting up on unsteady legs so he wouldn't be dragged to the cage. Ashtar put him to his knees inside it, then grasped his ankles, pulling his legs through the bars.

Elend yelped as the cold iron bar hit his rear end. With a snap of his fingers, Ashtar had ropes knotted around Elends' knees, holding in place against the iron bars. With two fingers, he gently prised apart Elend's buttocks until the bar rested right against...

His asshole.

"You'll keep your hips there," murmured Ashtar, laying a hand on his hip and patting it. "If you know what's good for you, you won't pull away."

Elend shivered. "You gonna spank me for being a bad bad boy?" he teased, craning to look back at Ashtar. He'd fucked all kind of girls in his university days. Fauns were the kinkiest, despite what everyone said about fae, and he was no stranger to some light BDSM. "Oh daddy, no!" He laughed, delighted at this turn of events.

Then yelped.

Ashtar brought the implement into his view: a thick leather strip, studded with tiny silver darts. "I promised I would hurt you," he said, before disappearing once again. The strip came down again on Elend's exposed skin, and he cried out, jerking away. "I told you to stay," said Ashtar, grasping his hip and pulling him firmly against the bar again. He felt the cold metal settle once again between his ass cheeks. "You won't want me to tell you again."

Ashtar hit him. Smack. Smack. They were slow, methodical. He was taking his time, first reddening Elend's bottom, then cutting it until he bled. He cussed at first, placing all kinds of mundane curses of his own on the demon. Then he cried out, screaming with exquisite pain as every strike hit him.

"Scream, my beautiful mortal," prompted Ashtar. "You needn't worry. I've soundproofed the basement; no one will hear you."

Elend screamed until he wept. This wasn't exactly the kind of pleasure he'd had in mind. And yet, his cock had thrown thick between his thighs. The curse seemed to be interpreting 'demon's touch' very loosely. "Please." The word burst from his lips, even though he'd been trying not to let it. "Please, Ashtar, don't hurt me anymore, I'll do anything."

To his surprise, the punishment stopped. Ashtar laid a hand on his bottom. The salt stung his wounds and he sniffled, shivering as Ashtar raked long nails along his flesh. He came into view again, hazy. The demon hadn't even broken a sweat, his face calm, as though he had merely been reading a book. He brushed one finger along Elend's cheek, capturing a tear. He licked it from his fingertip, then produced a cinnamon roll. "Here you are. I'd say you've earned it."

Elend bit into it, not caring that he was eating straight from the demon's hand. He moaned with pleasure as his tongue reached Ashtar's fingertips. Ashtar produced another. "We'd better stop there," he said, as Elend sucked Ashtar's fingertips hungrily. "You'll get a tummy ache."

"I think that's the least of my concerns right now," said Elend waveringly. The ropes around his knees disappeared and he crawled back into the cage. He touched his bum to see how bad it was. To his surprise, his hand came back without blood. He only felt a little sore, his bottom smarting but not bleeding. He scowled at Ashtar. "It hurt worse than that."

"Oh, I made you bleed," Ashtar assured him. "I tasted it, too. Delicious human blood." He smiled. "I also healed you, mostly. It is in my best interests to do so. The more I can torture you later."

Elend scowled, folding his arms over his chest. "And who says I want to be tortured?"

Ashtar blinked his golden cat eyes. "You've had your pleasure," he said. "I believe that means it's time for me to return to hell, now." He turned away, stepping past the salt summoning circle to the portal from which Elend had first summoned him.

"No!" Elend leaned forward, against the cage bars. "I've barely had any pleasure. I wasn't even conscious for it, you prick!"

Ashtar smiled with lips only. "Shall I stay, then?"

Elend licked his lips, torn. On the one hand, Ashtar was a fucking demon, and far more powerful than Elend had intended to bring to this plane. There was no telling what havoc Ashtar could wreck, or had already in the times he'd locked Elend in the basement and told him to wait. Not to mention the amount of shit he'd be in at school if they found out.

So far, he'd banked most of his slacking off on the knowledge that they wouldn't expel the great-great-great grandson of Ezhar March, the founder of Ezhar March's University for the Magical Arts. They still might not; his family was where the money came from, after all. Still, after explicitly telling him not to go summoning demons, Silvercleaver would be guaranteed to hit him so hard he'd see what the dark side of the moon looked like face-to-face.

On the other hand...the sex hadn't been all that bad.

And the chances of him getting a second chance at getting his dick up without Ashtar were...slim.

Ashtar stepped into the salt circle. It began to smoke, obscuring the demon's red feet in smog.

"Wait. Fuck. Wait. Stay."

Ashtar opened his eyes, a glint of amusement in those golden orbs. "What was that?"

"Stay." Elend sat up, wincing when he bumped his head against the roof of the cage. "You will stay until you give me pleasure. And I have to be conscious for it, this time."

Ashtar padded out from behind the smoke. He bared his teeth in a vicious smile that sent an invisible snakelike hand winding around his spine. "Well," he murmured in a voice that was pulled, dripping, from the bottom of the sea by a trawling net. "By the oaths that bind me, Master, I shall do was you command."

A thumping came from upstairs. "Elend March!" roared Silvercleaver. "You forget you have actual classes?"

Elend cussed colorfully, the sweating, sticky heat of his desire chased out of his mind by panic. He'd completely forgotten that it was the end of the weekend. He'd barely slept--having been teased and tortured by Ashtar until he was mad with desire--and absolutely hadn't studied for a whole minute put together, but it was Monday morning, and he had to be in Methodologies of Magical Creature Breeding in half an hour. "Shit. Did you lock the door?"

The demon's laughter echoed so that Elend worried Silvercleaver might hear it. "I did more than that, Master." As Ashtar padded up the stairs, he transformed so effortlessly Elend blinked before he realized it was happening. The red flesh turned into a normal copper, the horns shrank to nothing, the tail disappeared. The result was the visage of a normal-looking--if handsome--tutor who was spending time with Elend, not for any nefarious purposes, but to simply help him catch up with his studies.

The tutor, who called himself Damon, opened the hatch on the basement. "Thank you for the reminder, ma'am," he said smoothly. "I'll ensure Elend gets to class in time."

Silvercleaver harrumphed, out of Elend's range of vision upstairs. "I'm not his mother," she groused. "Not my job to keep his schedule." Silvercleaver had been polite, but not exactly welcoming of the new tutor. As Elend's mentor, she had insisted he stay at her home just outside the school grounds instead of in his dorm, to keep an eye on him. As a punishment for the whole incident with Shay.

Shay. Over the chaotic weekend--summoning a demon, becoming said demon's plaything and absolutely loving it--he'd almost forgotten about his ex-girlfriend and the reason why he was in this predicament in the first place. Shay, the most powerful witch at Ezhar March's University for the Magical Arts, had first dumped him, then cursed him to only be able to receive pleasure from a demon's touch. "If you actually fuck a demon," she'd said, "absolutely. I will fucking lift that curse for you.

At least now he could get her to lift the curse. Of course, that would require him to find her first--she'd gone off, the rumors went, to start a coven of her own after she'd been expelled for the curse. And, even worse, he'd have to admit to her what he'd done--suck a demon dong until he'd come. Not exactly the sort of thing you wanted to say out loud to your ex.

"What is it that you're teaching him again?" came Silvercleaver's voice. Elend, naked and locked in a human-sized cage, grimaced, trying not to breathe lest she look down and see him.

"We're starting over with the basics," said Damon. "Sometimes, when a student is struggling, he must first go over what he already knows in order to gain insight into more advanced subjects. To whit, manipulating the basic elements of metal."

Elend cussed under his breath. Metallurgy, of course. He reached for the lock on the cage, pressed his palm to it, reaching deep into its elements. Iron, mostly, with some silver. He manipulated it almost without effort and the door unlocked, swinging open with a creak.

Damon chuckled. "Looks like he finally got that lock open. Never fear, Miss Silvercleaver. I'll have your student out the door in five minutes."

"See that you do," said Silvercleaver grumpily, stalking away.

"Damon" descended the stairs, pausing at the bottom to watch as Elend scrambled to collect the far-flung elements of his clothes. "What were you thinking," he snapped. "She could have come down and seen me, and then it would all be over for you. Silvercleaver fought in the Great War, remember? She's killed demons." And after killing Ashtar, she'd absolutely flay Elend for going against her direct orders.

Ashtar, transforming once again into his imposing, demonic form, only smiled. "You simple little human. You think I haven't taken precautions?" He gestured upward, toward the basement door. "It's enchanted to repel curiosity. The only way she'll get in is if she forgets about you and I completely and comes down to tidy up."

Elend flushed. "So," he said, pulling on his shirt over his auburn head and attempting to tidy his hair with fingers only. "What, you're saying no one will hear me scream?"

12