Demonic Dice Transformations

Story Info
Urban-fantasy-type transformations, complete story.
14.7k words
4.73
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story description: Four men, not exactly friends, visit a demon and get transformed.

What to expect: urban-fantasy-type magic and transformations and some of the aftermath of dealing with demons that do not give people exactly what they want.

Muscle, height, cock transformation, pussy, dub-con, magic, demons, harsh language, big dick, straight to gay, sex slave, nullo, centaur,

This is kinda weird shit!

Enjoy~

~~~~~

Four men donned robes and masks as they entered the Warlock's Mansion on a clouded, full-moon night. They had no flashlights or phone lights and the house had no lights at all. The mansion itself was derelict. Broken here and there. One of the men noticed a hole in the floorboards and pointed it out to the others on the way in.

"Dammit I would have stepped in that," said the second in line, his voice kinda squeaky.

"Shut up, Pete," said the third man in line, the tallest one of the bunch.

"No names!" said the fourth one, the fat one, trying and failing to be quiet.

The guy in front shushed them all. He was the only truly authoritative one in the bunch, and two of the guys listened to him.

The third one said, "Fuck all of you, fags, we should be able to use our phone lights."

"No lights," said the first one.

The third one grumbled and they stumbled on a raised floorboard. He caught himself but a litany of curses escaped him.

That's what truly woke up the demon of the house.

Malsabolg watched them, smirking in the shadows. They would be fun to play with, tonight. His cock was already achingly hard as he held to the ceiling, as the college men walked under him. He jacked his cock a little and came, sprinkling them all with little drips of cum that none of them noticed at all, though they did notice his wailing moan.

All of them shuddered.

The second guy, Pete, squeaked, "I didn't like the sound of that."

"That means this is happening, if we do it right," said the guy in the lead, walking faster.

Malsabolg liked the one in the front. He hoped the guy got what he wanted, though no one ever truly did.

The boys made slow time, avoiding the problems in the house that would have made them turn on their phone lights and solve, lest one of them die due to injury and blood loss, or whatever. Holes in the floor, missing staircase steps. A low beam that might have cracked open a skull. Little things. Just tests, to make sure they were paying attention and that they were truly frightened. Frightened souls were easier to mold, after all.

They were all fucking terrified already.

This was great!

Malsabolg floated through the shadows, the dark, looking at his new prey.

Running a hand along the shapes of their souls, Malsabolg found ingress with the second one, with Pete, the most. One of them had foolishly said the boy's name, after all.

Pete was terrified of many things; of girls, of boys, of men, of women, of himself. Oh! How he hated himself. He wanted to be someone else. Well, that was good. That's what Malsabolg did, after all. Pete was very much omnisexual, too, though he was scared of that fact, and so he had let that part of himself languish, not giving into any fantasies real or even imagined.

From there, Malsabolg moved to the leader, the first in line, using what he knew about Pete to find out about...

Leon.

That is what his soul told Malsabolg. The first boy was Leon.

Leon was a man with several physical conditions. Skin, hair, eye, bone. He was the ringleader. He wanted this more than anyone else. He'd probably die at age 30 due to those various conditions, and he saw the writing on the wall, so he wanted to change it. He was who Malsabolg had to thank for getting the others involved.

If only 1 person came to the house on a moonlit night, then they got well and truly fucked.

But 4 at once was the proper number, to spread out all the transformation magics that Malsabolg liked to inflict upon the petitioners. 4 people allowed Malsabolg to do much bigger magic, too, which was always fun.

Malsabolg was looking forward to having fun with them all, especially the third one, the tall one, who was named...

James.

James was the utter asshole. The one ringed into this because he sought power and prestige and demons could give that to a guy, but James didn't want to come alone, either. He knew he'd end up poorly

He was rich and tall, and in any normal world that would have done everything for him that he needed done, but he was...

Oh.

Everyone in the group hated him, and he hated them, too.

He wasn't a friend at all.

Oh!

That was delicious!

James had blackmailed his way into this group by threatening to--

James spat at the entire group, "This is just some fucking joke, isn't it. I got those fucking pictures on a timer. If I don't stop the timer then everyone will know you're all a bunch of fags."

The group paused, each of them in their own way. The first guy tsk'd. The second one's cock stood hard and desirous, but its owner was scared. The fourth one was just fed up.

James smacked into Pete because they had all stopped. He slapped the back of Pete's head, saying, "Don't shove your ass at me!"

Pete defended himself, "I didn't!"

James snorted, "You want my cock that bad eh, faggot?"

Pete stepped forward, squeaking, "N... no!"

Oh. My. Gods.

The degradation! The shaming! The pure lust in Pete's eyes, and the hate in James', though neither of them could see it!

Malsabolg almost came again, right then and there.

In fact!

He did so, spurting down the back of James's robe.

The fourth guy in line, the near-morbidly-obese one, noticed the fresh slick of liquid dropping down James's robes.

The fourth guy glanced upward to look at the ceiling, but he said nothing about that.

Instead, he tried to play peacekeeper, "It's real, number 3. The documentation on the internet--"

"Probably just AI fakes, Derick," James said.

Derick!

That's the fat one's name! Good names, all around.

Malsabolg had them now.

Derick hissed/whispered, "No names!"

"This is fucking crazy I shouldn't have come here," James said, finally fed up with everything. He turned and shoved past Derick, saying, "This is stupid."

"Don't break...!" Leon sighed, finishing his warning, "... the line."

At that same time, Derick spat, "Fuck! You broke the line!"

Pete just watched.

James gave them all a double middle finger and walked into the dark, saying, "Expect to get named and shamed tomorrow!"

But James wasn't getting far in the dark hallway, and especially not now. Not that Malsabolg had them. The hallway only looked like a hallway. It was not a hallway at all. It was whatever Malsabolg wanted it to be, and right now, it pleased Malsabolg to remove the archway that the boys had walked through back there.

James bumped into a solid wall where there used to be a passage.

James was stupid, he moved to the right, thinking he had accidentally hit the wall instead of the archway.

This time he hit the wall, and he knew something was wrong.

His heart beat hard. His hands frantically searched for the way past the wall, but he only found more wall. He was at the end of a hallway without a door. He searched the edges.

Malsabolg put some spiderwebs in the edges--

James gasped and pulled his hands back.

None of the other boys noticed at all, they were more than 10 meters ahead, and the world was quiet. They thought James had already gotten away.

Leon sighed. "Should we abandon this quest?"

Derrick sighed. "We should just leave."

Pete whimpered, "But James is going to fuck us over!"

Derrick said, "It's AI deepfakes. If he does it, we can just report it as harassing to the police."

Pete rightfully complained, "But then it'll just get worse! I can't fight a legal battle!"

"None of that matters if we can get clean ritual off." Leon said, "I think this ritual is ruined, though. We have to try again next month with someone else as our fourth."

Nah.

Malsabolg declared,

"I think not."

Everything changed.

- -

The darkness vanished, the hallway disappearing right alongside it. Lights lit upon sconces in the wall of a large, square room, 20 meters by 20 meters by 500 high. It was a big room. Bigger than what was actually here. The ceiling was lost to chandeliers and light. Chairs of both the normal and fucking variety held to the sides, all of them immaculate and clean.

And the walls were filled with paintings.

Men fucking men. Women fucking women. Men fucking women. Women with giant cocks fucking men with pussies. Centaurs fucking men from both ends, drowning those men in cum. Men with two dicks, men with four arms. Men who were nothing but dicks. It was all transformation art, curated by Malsabolg over the many years of his life, and changed to suit his own personal tastes.

No shit or piss or other nasty things, thank you. Lots of cum, though. Cum was fair game.

Every possible human configuration of body and sex and otherwise was present, and all of it exceedingly beautiful. Perfect in its variety. They were all options, and tonight, every single man who had walked into this house would become like one of the pictures on the wall, they would walk out of here like that, and they would show the world what Malsabolg could do.

All of them would get a little 'don't notice me' cursed blessing, as well, that would allow receptive people in the world to see the transformed for what they were. If they were interested, they might be led to websites of the transformed, and learn of the rituals of the Warlock's Mansion, and how to approach and become one of the transformed.

And such transformations!

None of that weird shit, like some demons liked to peddle. No no no.

Only the good stuff! Malsabolg preferred his prey to like being preyed upon, and the people in his house tonight were no longer prey. They would become bait.

Malsabolg was hard again.

No no. Later.

Let's watch the boys become men... or perhaps women?

Up to them!

The boys looked at the walls, terrified and turned on, but then mostly terrified.

James recovered first. He instantly exclaimed, "FUCK YES!"

... Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

James pointed at a painting of a tall black guy with pronounced musculature and a very large male appendage, saying, "That one for me!"

Pete slapped his hands to the sides of his head in worry and rage, saying, "That's the OPPOSITE of how this works YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

James had the decency to feel ashamed and suddenly very worried, and then he got angry, because Pete was very correct; that was not how this worked at all. But it also didn't work how James suddenly feared it might. Anger rapidly overtook James, though.

Pete recognized James' anger, and he turned scared.

James stalked over to Pete, saying, "You shut your faggot--"

Leon said, "Please. Concentrate on the ritual now. I'm the first in line, and I think you might actually be last now, since you moved behind our fourth."

James scowled underneath his mask, saying, "I'm still third!"

"Enough."

Malsabolg's word echoed, and the boys stood at attention.

In a red light, among the floating chandeliers on the ceiling, Malsabolg descended to the center of the room. He slunk through shadows. He danced into the light.

He was either 4 meters tall or 20, depending on what he wanted to be, and right now he contented himself with being 5 meters tall, and to sit crosslegged in the middle of the room, floating.

Perfectly muscled, red of skin, and the best-looking man around.

He could have appeared as a woman too, if he wanted. But he didn't want that right now. He floated above the floor and the wooden floor turned to solid stone in a five-meter diameter.

Brilliant gold lines blossomed across the white stone, bathing the room in near-sunlight, as a magic circle appeared like ten thousand stars engraved upon the white.

Malsabolg flopped his 4-meter-long dick and meter-wide balls onto the stone. His cockhead dripped golden power, and he floated above it, crosslegged and content.

The boys stared at him, agog.

Malsabolg smirked. "Hello, boys. You've broken so many rules tonight, and therefore I have more control over all of this outcome. For starters, let us remove these masks and cloaks and even the clothes!" One after one, Malsabolg pointed at the boys, in order, and named them, "Leon! Pete! Derrick, James!"

Each boy's coverings vanished into nothing, but really just into neat piles to the side. They could have them when they were done.

Leon took to nudity well. He stood strong, even if his pale skin was a patchwork of broken and never-healing skin. That was a pretty severe case of psoriasis. Probably had more going on, too. Bone stuff, for sure. Cancer? Maybe.

Pete squeaked as his body was revealed, to show off a skinny nerd that might weigh a hundred pounds when soaking wet. Malsabolg thought his squeaking rather cute.

Derrick was brown of skin and an ugly sort of portly, and with bad teeth, too. Big dick, or at least it might have been if he dropped 150 pounds. He'd be right as rain after tonight, though.

James had great dark skin, a tall body, even some muscle, and just the absolute cutest tiniest dick that Malsabolg had seen in a while. Itty bitty balls, too! Great ass, too. Shame he was straight. That wouldn't last long tonight. He tried to hide his manhood. He needn't have bothered; it was hardly visible beneath his pubes anyway.

Malsabolg floated, smiling as he sat cross-legged, his giant manhood weighing down, along with his big balls. Pete and James looked on with envy and worry. Leon and Derrick looked at Malsabolg himself. That told him a lot about how to make the night go well for everyone, but the choices for tonight weren't totally under his control. It worked better that way.

After all, you can't blame the casino if you gamble away your own money.

Malsabolg said, "The normal rules are simple. We'll stick to them until I wish to be fun.

"Every applicant, in order of arrival, picks out a category or broadness of person that they do not wish applied to them. That they do NOT want. The options are as wide as the art on the walls. There are 9,999 paintings right now, but as you remove options, the ones you remove will get replaced.

"After the chosen categories are removed from the walls, you roll dice to get a form from what remains.

"After you get your form, you are allowed to swap with another person in the group. You can swap around until you're happy. None of you will truly be happy with your bodies unless you clear away every possibility of what you don't want, and I doubt that is possible.

"Mind you, the categories are truly numerous.

"Also mind you! Whatever is left, whatever general categories exist, will be the kinds of people who you are still attracted to after tonight. So, for example, if someone were to say 'remove all the women from the walls', you would not find women attractive anymore. You might think you do, but your body will not respond to them.

"If you want to ever love women like most of you do right now, then you must leave women on the walls.

"Don't get too specific. You won't like it when you get too specific.

"Those are the rules!

"Also, everybody gets basic tier sex magic applied to them. Assholes are always ready for fucking, bodies are always clean and healthy enough for fucking, etc. Basic stuff." He looked around the room to make sure everyone understood, and they all did. They had been nervous, but now they were full of plotting. Malsabolg nodded at them. "Good. You understand.

"Understand this as well: I might offer changes and bargains whenever I wish.

"Here is the order:

"Leon. Pete. Derrick. James."

There was a small panic as everyone looked at James.

James looked a little bit panicked, too. He was supposed to be third.

Malsabolg smirked. "You got out of line, James. Hope you remember what Derrick was going to say. These rules are all very clear and everyone who leaves knows the rules! And everyone always leaves here, in some form or another. Most people come with plans. I hope you planned this night out very well! Or if you didn't, then that kinda sucks for you." He looked to Leon. "Leon! Your choice!"

James looked ready to argue, but he knew better than that.

Leon said, "Please remove from the choice, every person with more or less than the normal number of human limbs, which is 2 arms and 2 legs and 1 head."

Over half the art on the walls vanished, replaced by more art that was in line with the new parameters. It was sort of like Tetris line-clearing; more art flowed out of the darkness high above to slip down the walls of the room, to hold steady in new configurations on the wall.

Everyone in the group gave a sigh of relief.

James had the idiocy to mutter, "It really does work like they said."

The other guys glared at James.

Pete looked almost apoplectic, but he kept his mouth shut.

Malsabolg sighed at James, saying, "Yes yes. I am an honorable demon. The rules have never changed between parties, though I do sometimes give extra choices to the people in the groups, if they please me." He turned toward Leon. "Do you want an extra choice, Leon?"

Leon instantly said, "I would like an extra choice!"

Malsabolg smiled. "Good, good! Love that decisiveness. I'm going to put back an option that you erased, and it becomes uneraseable. My option is centaurs. Do you still want to have the extra choice?"

"I would request that centaurs become erasable after my extra choice."

Malsabolg hummed. "I'll allow it."

Leon bowed. He rose, and said, "I agree to this gift of an extra choice."

Malsabolg flicked his hand out and some of the portraits changed to centaurs frolicking and fucking or being fucked in turn. "Your extra choice, Leon."

"Please remove from choice all mythical or magical beasts or creatures."

Malsabolg grinned as the portraits changed. "Gone, gone gone, are the mermaids and the dragon-touched and the harpies and werewolves, but the centaur remains."

Leon bowed. "I have done what I could."

"And you have done it well. Pete! Your choice!"

Pete stood weakly, but James, Derrick, and Leon stood a little bit worried. James looked kinda mad. When Pete spoke, Malsabolg realized why James was mad, considering the guy was saying 'faggot' like it was a bad thing.

Pete squeaked, "Please remove from choice all women-- No wait! All those with pussies!"

Malsabolg arched an eyebrow. "Normally, I'd be a dick about this... And I think I will! Welcome to faggotry, gay boys!"

All the women-shaped people left the walls, boobs replaced with pecs, pussies mostly replaced with cocks. Some men had pussies, after all, and now about 10% of the men on the walls had pussies between their thick, muscular thighs. Nice thigh gaps, too, Malsabolg noted. All the better to see those pussies with.

Pete was already saying, "Fuck fuck fuck I fucked it up. I was supposed to do the mythological... Shit."

Leon said, "Don't worry about it, Pete. I should have..." He shook his head. "No use worrying now." He looked at the walls. He smiled. "This is great, too."

Malsabolg nodded at that. Leon was putting on a bit of a show, a bit of a face, but it was a fine show.

James was furious, but he said nothing.

Derrick stepped forward, asking, "My turn, sir?"

Malsabolg nodded at the fat boy. "Your turn, Derrick."

Derrick took a breath. He said, "Please remove any genital options that are not a goodly sized penis and balls, in the right shape, in the right area, as a normal human man's manhood."

Malsabolg grinned, asking, "Things get weird when you go that specific. You sure you want that one?"

Derrick faltered. He looked to Leon.

Leon carefully did not move at all.

And then Derrick realized that he shouldn't have looked at anyone at all.