Demon's Alter-Ego Ch. 24-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it the stigma of being part demon that causes this lack of guidance?" I kept my legs closed for the sake of defiance.

"Mostly and the fathers usually don't stay around, or they're eaten, as in my case."

I blanched, "Yeah, that will do it. Your siblings?"

A tentacle whipped out of Shorn's neck and wrapped around it, "I killed the ones from my litter. Mother ate them. I was quick enough to evade her during my formative years. It was really her sister who raised me. She educated me by throwing me at my mother, making it into a game so that I'd be stronger and faster in both body and mind." He was very matter of fact as he told me a little horror story of his past.

"Oh." I used all my will power to keep my face impassive as he stared down at me.

"You're very good."

"Hmm?" I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm the only one who gets to bite those lips. Stop distracting me." Shorn licked his own, probably thinking about what he was going to do to mine.

I slowly pushed my lip out and mimicked him in anticipation, "So..."

"Better." He pushed his legs harder on mine and I relented, focused so intently on everything else that was happening in front of my face. He bent down and nibbled softly on my full bottom lip, sucking it in his mouth before releasing it and speaking, "You're always so very good at not judging."

That remark made me want to correct him, "Not always. While it may be true that nothing is so concrete in life that I should have the same ideals to compare everything to I can't always be so forgiving. I have my own past to process and everyone else's story I have ever heard. Even if it is erratic demons killing my kind, you will find me severally judgmental about that, the reasons for them being that way carelessly disregarded. At the very least, I'm more subjective than demons seem to be. They are always telling me that they mean us no harm."

Shorn shrugged, "We see harm differently. I may want to keep you here and will do anything and everything to you to make it a reality. You would see it as harm and I would know it as best for you."

I shuddered, thinking about what Oldavai told me, "Please don't go there."

He narrowed his eyes, I'm sure because he knew that would be a 'nope' from me and he wanted me amiable to whatever crossed his mind, "Be that as it may, I don't want that argument from you or Ezra. He is a bit more powerful than I previously understood. Truthfully," he bent down again, "and not a word to anyone but him, he is already a little bit unmade, and I cannot unmake something that is already in a state of entropy."

I cocked my head in question, "He's chaos?"

He grew quiet in thought for a few moments before speaking, "He is order that is constantly breaking and reforming and breaking again." He framed my face and put his thumbs on my open lips, "Enough about Ezra."

He then sucked on my bottom lip again before gently grabbing the top one with a gentle nip. I liked it and found my legs lifting to encircle his solid waist. Ezra could wait, it's not like he was actively trying to be in my life, for good reasons or not.

Shorn's hands gripped my ass, claws ripping through material and into my skin. I flowed into the movement of him tilting my lower body so it hit hard against his own. His kiss turned violent, and I met it equally with my own. Tongues and lips and teeth fighting to lick, suck, and bite each other. The clenching of my body, the pinch of his claws, the feel of all that strength pushing down on me. It was all so perfect and hot that I felt that wonderful liquid warmth flowing in my lady parts.

He growled into my mouth, and I felt my face flush from the sound of it.

"One day, Dove," his low, gravelly voice vibrated in my chest. I did my own purring as he pushed his pelvis and its protrusion back and forth on me. I stretched to reach his lips again and his went immediately to my own with his hard, quick, open mouth devouring.

"One day," he started again, "I'm going to fuck you so hard."

I drew my head back in confusion, "I thought you said..."

He shut me up by kissing me again, not pulling away until he subdued me into a blissful languor. "Forget what I said. It's happening. For now, we are going back to the office tomorrow. You will see Ila immediately and reassure her that I haven't killed you. Then you will then find out what insane warrant she has for you and come back to tell me."

I cocked my head at him, pushing my conflicting thoughts about sex with Shorn aside. He said Ila. "That seems oddly specific."

He stared directly into my eyes, "I blocked several of her attempts to contact me in the Dark."

My eyebrow raised and my lips quirked a smile, imaging him being stalked by his colleague. "Is it like someone who keeps calling even though you never pick up?"

We had a brief staring contest as I patiently waited for him to reply.

"Yes. Strangely accurate."

He kept his hands locked snug on my ass even as he continued talking, "Before I get distracted again, what happened to the power from the young idiots you were warranted to kill?"

I flushed, "Well, sometimes I gave it back to the earth and...," here I sighed heavily and loud, unwilling to go on.

"Dove," Shorn prompted.

I mumbled unintelligently.

"Dove," he repeated a bit more forcefully.

"I said, I eerrr ugh." I whined from the bottom of my throat.

"Dove," he snapped.

I jumped in his hold and turned my face away from him and said quickly, "I gave it to my sword if it wanted it."

There was silence. Heavy silence. Then I heard his growly chuckle come out of his mouth.

I faced him, my hazels looking directly into his mercuries, so close our eyelashes briefly touched, "Yeah, laugh it up."

He took his hands off my curves and rolled over me to lay on his back on top of the pillow, still laughing. It was a kind of scary laugh, but I knew he was amused with me. In between breaths he got his thought out, "You've been collecting and harboring untried demon magic since you started, without even knowing it!" He started to wheeze because he was growl laughing so much.

I groaned. Oh yeah. Took me long enough to realize that. It wasn't until Ezra came into my life that I started to have access to honed demon magic. I'd wondered how long he knew and deduced probably the whole time.

He pulled me closer to his chest, "Come here. A little rest before we face the world."

We did. When we woke, I armed myself mentally for anything and everything. He placed me in front of him, his arms completely encircled around me and we appeared in his office. Outside the sunshine slanted through his window and I sighed as I walked toward it.

"I've missed the sun," I said as I stared out the pane of glass.

He stood behind me, not touching, "I know."

"Do you?" I asked absently, looking down at the bustle of people and the greenery of the trees.

"Dove," he said softly.

I turned at the rare tone of his voice and looked at him in question. He grabbed my hand, "You ready?"

My lips pursed, suspicious of the unspoken part of his question, "For what exactly?"

He kept his silver eyes on me, "Three... two... one."

The door barged open, and I turned to look. Oldavai stood there, stopped in his tracks, his emotions wild and face pale.

"Oldavai's been trying to talk with you too," he finally explained.