Demons and Damsels Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaia the Dream eating seductress meets Amira.
773 words
5
1.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 02

A Cup of Hoe

Kaia

The funny thing about only having a couple of hours in your physical body is that the thought of imminent combustion is always wheedling away at your mind like a screw. And I don't mean the fun kind.

And while you'd like to enjoy the little time you have to the fullest, the only thing you seem to be able focus on is that moment of dissipation, when you puff into smoke like an ethereal fairy.

I'd tried to push past the thought and enjoy the time I had left.

Whenever I transformed into my tangible form there were a few things I enjoyed more than anything, sex, and coffee.

I had organized my remaining time into an efficient, sex filled schedule. Sex was always at top of the list, the feeling of dominating someone's body to the point of pent-up sensual madness, was an unmatched feeling A close second though was coffee, and it didn't hurt that It fueled my adventures in the former.

As I walked down the bustling streets of the city, I took in all the beautiful women who I brushed past. The sophisticated businesswoman, the rebellious anarchist, the artistic freedom fighter. The choices were never ending, and my mouth was starting to water. It wasn't a guarantee that one of these supple creatures would make a deal with me for a memory wipe, but I had no doubt I could fill my sexual appetite with them. It didn't take a demon pact to seduce a woman with the allure that I possessed.

Coffee first though. I needed a boost.

Turning the corner, I saw a sign that spoke to me like a prayer heard, "NY Coffee and Co."

This would do.

I reached pulled the door open and proceed to enter café-

My body froze.

"What the fuck."

I was locked at my knees in the front of the café.

I must've looked like a complete idiot.

My body felt as if the pressure of the earth itself was holding me in place. It was a feeling so foreign to me that I felt a feeling I hadnt felt in over a century.

Fear

My mind raced to spaces it hadn't gone in years, and I started down a spiral of dread that I didn't know I could still enter.

I panicked, and prepared to release my physical body, turning back into a spirit of mist of mist.

But then, my legs moved ever so slightly.

And then, as if released out of mercy, the force that held me there seemed to let go.

I remained stunned for a second, reeling from the event, then I brushed off my dress, and proceeded to the counter ignoring the awkward glances I received from the customers who witnessed my sudden medusa-esque petrification.

"What the fuck was that." I uttered the silent question to myself again.

Whatever.

It was probably just a side effect of my energy waning, maybe I had already lost too much, and my body wasn't stable anymore.

Willfully Ignoring the bizarre situation, I had just endured, I walked up to the counter and proceeded to speak my place my order.

"A Latte with extr- "My voice caught in my throat.

I looked up at the barista and felt the same crushing weight I had felt just a moment ago, except this time, it only affected my heart.

I scanned the barista.

She was a girl who looked to be in her mid-twenties, with short, curly brown hair, and an impossibly tacky tattoo of a lizard on her wrist. By all intents and purposed she was a completely normal, slightly attractive girl.

I looked down at her name tag that was pinned to her ample chest.

Amira.

And then it struck me.

The name... It was the name.

Looking at this girl, the source of this immense energy, I realized what she possessed.

A name in her memories that was so haunting and powerful that it could fuel me for months on end. Hell, maybe even years.

My curiosity and my lust rose like a youth pastors cock during mass.

I needed to do everything in my power to make this girl mine. To make her sign a deal for the name she held in her head. My body grew hot and wet from the thought.

"Umm hello?

"A Latte with extra...? she asked me quizzically.

"Uh, with extra cream please." I replied, lost in thought.

"Make it a Venti." I said with a smile that grew into a wicked grin.

End of Chapter 2

Expect the next chapter soon 😊