Demon's Grace Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akbunny
akbunny
191 Followers

His long, graceful fingers came out to tap the scales on my collar. "Ezra?"

"Yes," I said huskily.

His pink tongue barely licked my skin. "And Taurin too?"

"Yes," I affirmed, holding so still. Afraid that if I moved that he would leave me again. I didn't want him to leave.

"They both bonded to you?" He asked disbelievingly.

"Yes."

He immediately sat up. "Why?"

I groaned again at the way this was going. "Ask them," I responded waspishly.

He snickered under his breath and gave me a smug look. "You're a viper when you don't get your way aren't you?"

He closed in toward my face, there was only a half inch of air between us. I needed him to close that distance. Just fucking kiss me I wanted to shout, but I kept my mouth shut. I wanted it too much and didn't trust the feeling.

"But you know what?"

His tongue came out to touch the tip of my nose. His face slid up against mine as he made his way to my ear. "I'm a nastier viper." His mouth latched on to my ear lobe and he began to suck.

Oh sweet, sweet heaven. He's going to kill me from lack of fulfillment. I made a humming noise of happiness in my throat as he continued to suck and his fingers played along the contours of my face. I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply.

"Dove, do you like this?"

"Mmm Hmm."

His hand gripped my breast harshly and his teeth bit. I stilled completely. "Tell me why they both bonded to you, a demon hunter?" He ground out around my earlobe.

"I don't know."

He bit harder. "Try again. Power?"

"Mercy," I hissed out acidly.

He gave one more steely bite and squeeze and pulled away. "Mercy? What does that mean?"

"It means they are looking for someone who accepts them."

He looked at me sideways, as if he was trying to figure out if I was lying to him. I didn't want him to think that. "At least that's my theory. You asked. I'm not saying it's right."

My words ran into one another as I raced to explain. I didn't make sense to myself. It was acceptable that he be angry at me, but not that he didn't trust me.

His expression didn't change. "Do they know where I live?"

"Yes. Well, Ezra does and if he does, then Taurin will."

I didn't even blink and he was up against me. One moment he was away from the bed, the next sitting smashed up against me. I had forgotten how incredibly quick he was. I didn't even feel air displacement. I couldn't conceal my fearful shiver.

He chuckled, "Did you forget when you where chasing me through my world, demon hunter? I am fast. Is this the place that Ezra knows about, Dove?"

I gave him startled eyes and then looked around the room. It looked the same. "I think so. We are in the underground tunnels?"

His eyebrow shot up as he regarded me, "Yes. This could cause a problem if they know which room I'm in. Could cause a very bad problem for you."

I swallowed as he continued to contemplate me. I knew I wouldn't like the outcome of some of his decisions at the end of that contemplation. He draped himself over the top of my body and propped his chin in his clasped hands, gazing at me steadily. Magic swirled and draped heavily on the air. I looked above me, but the room didn't look shorter, even though my senses seemed to tell me that the ceiling lowered. He bit me quickly above the breast to get my attention. I smiled and immediately looked back into his eyes. He returned a smile and my heart twittered at the attention.

"Would you protect me if they came storming in here?"

I immediately opened my mouth to say yes, but the word didn't emerge. My forehead furrowed in puzzlement. Why would I hesitate? I loved him... didn't I?

When he spoke, his words cloaked in his incense, draped over my face like a veil. "I didn't think so. I was hoping by now that they would have killed one another. Stands to reason that they shouldn't even need my influence to nudge them in that direction." He gazed at me, "But why are they both with you? What do you have..." His voice trailed off in contemplation. He moved in closer to me, positioning his entire body over mine.

"Please," I whispered, desperate.

"Please what, Dove?" He whispered back, his lips just barely moving over my own.

"Please kiss me." My tongue came out to flick over his mouth.

"Yes. I think you need a kiss. Several, it seems. Until I can figure out this dilemma."

My heart speed up at his agreement and then he did just that. He kissed me, nudged his long legs between mine and kissed me over and over again. His scent covering me in a cloud of warmth and fog. His tongue painted my lips just before his teeth caught my lower one and bit softly. I arched up, unwilling to stop myself. His hand wondered down to cup me between my legs.

"You're so hot for me, Dove. Would you like to be mine and only mine?"

"Oh God, yes! Mother fucking yes! Don't stop!"

He pulled away slightly from me and chuckled. Under his breath he said, "Mother fucking is it?"

I made a whine of irritation as I tried to stretch my neck to kiss him. His hand came to grip my chin again, "The thing is, Dove, I think it would take too much effort on my part just to keep you as my toy. Especially as ill behaved as I think you'll be."

I groaned and fell back on the bed.

"But, you and I, we could have some fun? See what happens. See how tight I really can wrap you up in my magic, in me. Maybe make you never want to hunt me again. Let me feed from you whenever I wanted... or I can just kill you now."

The only words I registered were the last ones. I voiced my dismay, "Why would you want to kill me? I love you."

He shook his head, "Yes," he kissed me quick. "But," he kissed me again. "You," and again. He continued to punctuate each word with a kiss as he continued, "won't protect me from Ezra or Taurin."

I started to deny it, but I just couldn't get the words out and for the life of me I didn't know why.

"You see. She wounds me with her capricious love."

"But, Oldavai! I would protect you from Shorn!" I smiled at him with satisfaction, sure that would satisfy him.

He laughed wildly, "Save us all from that! He'd eat you before you could do anything. It's a kind thought though, my sweet."

I frowned at my inability to please him.

"No frowns." He wiped away at the grooves in my face. "You'll get what you want and through you'll I'll get what I want."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "And what do you want, Oldavai?"

"You, my sweet."

"You lie." I was angry because I was almost sure that he didn't reciprocate my love.

"There's truth in there somewhere. Now shut up." He curled his hand around my neck and forcefully kissed me.

All thoughts flew out of my head as he gave to me exactly what I wanted from him. And then the air displaced, but nothing stopped and nothing changed, but something did. My body ached for him as I watched him slowly strip himself of his clothes. He launched himself back on me and his hands applied pressure everywhere, gentle and bruising. The fog in my head shifted and slid. His fingers just barely touched my opening and I attempted to help them find their way in deeper. He chuckled. My vision sparkled with ice crystals.

I panted in excitement as he surged up my body and sucked hard on my neck. I knew there would be a mark and I reveled in it. He moved his head down to my nipple and I yanked at the handcuffs. I was impatient to bring them down so I could play with his hay colored hair. He looked up at the sound and smiled at me. Those gold eyes of his blurred and slid sideways. His face became almost transparent.

Suddenly, he slammed a finger into me and I shoved myself towards it in response. He breathed a noise of satisfaction and nuzzled between my breasts. I opened my eyes, not even remembering closing them. The world shifted to my left, my insides turned and I was looking into the world of shadows even as my body stayed firmly on the bed. Oh shit! This is what Laci meant. I might have a chance, but never realize I had it.

I glimpsed him just over the shoulder of his doppelganger, smoking his damn cigarette! I quickly averted my eyes so I wouldn't let on that I knew. What had she said? 'Make him fuck you.' He wasn't. He was hiding behind an illusion. My emotions wretched me into sadness and anger that he didn't want to be with me. The fog inside of me parted and I got a glimpse of my scattered power through the mist. Damn! I was worried about his love and not my warrant! This doppelganger was of no use to me. I needed him close if I was going to trap him. Otherwise he'd run as soon as he felt the spell. He'd probably see me doing it immediately since he wasn't preoccupied with having sex with me. Not really.

A second finger slid into me and I was pulled out of my thoughts. I moaned as they started to move just the tiniest bit, teasing. I couldn't help but feel how bizarre this situation really was. I was in love with him. I wasn't in love with him. I wanted to kill him, I think. At least I knew I was suppose to trap him. My body definitely was only thinking about itself. I was so confused that I didn't know whether I was willingly having intercourse or being manipulated in thinking I was willing. He rubbed circles and I threw my head back on the pillow hard, gasping.

Oh God. If this was just his doppelganger how would I ever concentrate if I actually succeeded in getting the real him on top of me. And I needed to concentrate, especially if I had to nullify the effects the runes on the handcuffs had on my magic. One step at a time. Hit him where he's weak, and I bet it was his pride. It was more strenuous than ever to find and use Taurin's ice through the haze of fog inside me. My attentiveness switched to the doppelganger as he sensuously moved until he was staring up at me from between my legs. He placed one palm on my mound. My eyes widened in ecstasy as he used a finger to press a line from top to bottom.

Focusing on the frigidness I knew was inside me thanks to Taurin I recited a mantra of all things icy and shut my eyes tight. The glacier inside of me froze everything, freezing Oldavai's fog of power in place. It crept through me until I could look at the doppelganger with detachment. I was so emotionally cold that I couldn't even feel a sense of achievement.

The doppelganger's hands gripped my hips. I didn't move, instead I grew even more still. His tongue bathed my vulva, full strokes that I knew should be driving me crazy with desire, but weren't. My perspective changed and I started watching the doppelganger as if I was a spectator at a movie. Everything slowed and I changed my gaze to look directly at Oldavai. He no longer had a cigarette in his hand and was closer to the bed, studying me. It took no time for his glowing golden eyes to narrow to slits when he realized I really was looking directly at him.

"You can see me."

I ignored his remark. "Trying to make me go brainless with lust? It's gonna take more than that, Oldavai."

In my peripheral vision I saw the doppelganger bite me on my labia. I didn't flinch. I wanted to shift away, knowing it should hurt, but it didn't, wrapped as I was in glacial cold.

"Be careful, my sweet," the real Oldavai admonished me.

"Afraid you can't actually live up to all the hype? Need a doppelganger because you can't do it up close and personal?"

He seethed and hissed at me. "I said, be careful, Dove."

The doppelganger had now moved up my body and was pinching my nipples. I really hoped that I wouldn't feel the effects of these hurts when I got back to my self. Continuing to provoke Oldavai, I held myself exquisitely still. "Are you done, because I think we need to talk business."

"Lust is my business," he snarled.

I rolled my eyes. "Really? Could've fooled me," I said blandly.

The doppelganger started to suck on my nipple again, his arms wrapped around my body in an embrace.

"Obviously it's not good enough for me, so if you would please. You can use your wiles on someone who cares." I looked down pointedly at the figure trying to move me to lust.

Oldavai let go a shriek of such unhinged rage that I instinctively yanked at the handcuffs, trying to get away. My heart raced and I said under my breath, "Fear's obviously your business too."

I admonished myself to calm down and to remember that I was the weapon, whatever that meant. Oldavai threw himself towards me and his body streamed around itself.

My breath left in a huff and a squeak as he landed on me naked. He was uniquely gorgeous. So absolutely amazing that I could only stare. His face was long and graceful, sloping nose, cat shaped eyes, and delicately pointed ears. Noticeably diagonal cheek bones were directing my gaze from his eyes and down to his wide lips. His body swirled with trains of golden sparks on top of a mellow golden glow of sunrise skin. They flowed and moved around his body in a twisting motion. Then he smiled at me and showed sharp pointed canines.

My heart wanted to jump out of my chest. My body was telling me in no uncertain terms to get away. Just like my sword would have. That revelation didn't last long because Oldavai spoke to me and it didn't sound anything like what I already heard. This voice echoed inside of my body. It reverberated, setting every nerve on fire. My glacier calm started to melt.

"Is this more to your liking, demon hunter?" He licked my skin and if sparkles had a feeling that's what it was.

I liked it, could see myself getting addicted to it. Oh God! He gave my nipple a harsh suck and then I immediately saw him staring at me from between my legs. I never even registered him moving. His eyes flared streaks of golden hues.

I whispered, fearing that if I spoke too loud it would set him off, "No. Oldavai."

I shouldn't have bothered, he was already set off. As if the fact that I had sparkly demon between my legs didn't give me a clue. I played on his ego and obviously he had a big one. He smiled evilly at me and gave me the barest flick of his tongue. I writhed under that simple onslaught and grew wet immediately. There was so much of it that I could feel the liquid flow from inside me.

He kissed my pussy, his lips moving in a sensuous manner, and his hands pressed down hard on my hip bones. Every touch sent waves of Fourth-of-July sparks through my body, mind, soul. I panted rapidly as his tongue started to move in and out of me. Swear words and endearments mumbled out of my mouth.

"I know, Dove," he replied.

"I don't even know what I said!" I panted.

He chuckled and it vibrated from the petals of my groin and into my body. Rubbing inside of me like a cat around my ankles until I held my breath from the ecstasy of it all.

"I know that too," he said.

I let out a harsh breath, "Good. Great."

"Yeah, I am," he murmured against the skin of my leg, causing me to shiver with expectation.

He bit the inside of my thigh gently then turned it into a blood vessel breaking suck. Meanwhile, his fingers found me easily. They glided in without problem and pulled me into a rhythm of his making. I moaned and followed his movement without hesitation. The lower half of my body thrust upwards faster with each thrust driving and curling movement of his fingers inside me.

The quickness of my orgasmed shocked me. He allowed me no time get over the hyper sensitive moment afterwards. He merely told me 'uh huh' when I tried to get away and gripped my legs like steel. He pushed his incredibly long hair off on my leg and I had a moment of disbelief. I had never seen hair that long, shining like a golden curtain. And then I nearly shot off the bed because one of his fingers found its way down the crease of my ass while his mouth continued to lap between my legs.

I groaned again and my head dropped to the pillow, my eyes shut. Then I really started to go crazy as his teasing increased. Stopping, slowing, moving in circles. Playing with the front and back of me. I tossed my head back in forth in euphoric frustration.

I was going to die. Oldavai was going to kill me with lust. Oh God! He was an incubus and I was his food. My breathing hitched as he crawled his kissing way up my body. He blew his breath on my face, but I kept my eyelids tightly closed. I was swathed in his intensified demon scent. I couldn't even name it, all I hoped was that I never smelled the likes of it again, simultaneously hoping that it never left me.

"Dove. Look at me." He gave little sparkly kisses all around my face and on my eyes.

I shook my head vehemently, "Uh huh."

"Come on, just a little peak." He sounded so reasonable.

Some sane part of my body was telling me don't you dare open those eyes of yours. I just didn't remember why looking at him would be a bad thing. He was beautiful to look at.

"But Dove, you love me, remember?"

Oh yeah. I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it for a split second before he had my complete attention.

"You smell that?" He whispered.

His scent was like a shroud over me, smelled it, breathed it, bathed in it. I looked at him dumbfounded, surly that was a rhetorical question. He smiled as if he knew my thoughts and was amused by them.

He continued whispering just above my face, "Now don't move, my sweet. That's the fragrance of true love, Dove. Frankincense, jasmine," he slid his lips over mine in a loving caress, "rose and vetivert. And that," his tongue lapped at my bottom lip, "is all me."

We stared into each others eyes and his hardened. I felt distress at his expression. "What? What is it?" I yanked at my restraints, wanting to comfort him. "What do you need?"

His face looked at me unwavering, "Nothing, my sweet."

I narrowed my eyes at his look and tone. They did not match his words.

He paused and then said in a rough voice, "Still think that I can't get it up? Still think you won't be moved?" His voice rumbled through me and I felt a small nudge of his phallus at my wet opening. Just that barest touch sped up my heart. I arched up even as I shrank back from him.

Somehow I found the will power to whisper, "No, don't."

"But, Dove, you told me to."

My voice came out surprisingly wounded, "I did?"

He slid his face down the side of mine towards my ear, "You did, my sweet, and now I want to prove it to you."

With one simple thrust he entered my drenched pussy and I lost all breath. What little was left of my glacier shattered. An exhale of pain bled out of my voice as shards of ice cut the inside of my body, then melted from the heat of Oldavai dancing in the depths of me. I closed my eyes and gave myself to the searing sex of a demon incubus. There was nothing left of me. I was just another extension of him. It felt amazing, complete, like shifting on the waves of a warm ocean, knowing the eternal was above and below you.

As if to seal the deal, Oldavai entered my thoughts, 'You are ruined. You'll have to stay with me or wither and die from lack of me.'

I flew on the wings of intense joy knowing that I was going to be with him forever. Then another orgasm smashed through me and he laughed as the core of my sex squeezed him over and over again. I screamed in ecstasy as he thrust harder, touching and bumping every part of me.

When he finally let go he bellowed as if he had just conquered an enemy. I was insensible over the rapture of experiencing his magic pour deeply into me. Gold sparks threw themselves off his body, burning themselves on my skin. They were gorgeous as they floated around us like dust particles in sunlight.

Every barrier broke down at this onslaught. All shields and guards disintegrated as the orgasm continued for both of us. Inside my mind everything clarified for an instant and I realized I was getting a second chance to do my job. Then, Ezra appeared like a beacon in my thoughts. There were no words, only fury, lava boiling over fury. I felt him hone in on me and within seconds he was literally blowing through the door. Ezra, in his full demon self, air burning my throat and Oldavai torn off of me quicker than I could register his weight gone.

akbunny
akbunny
191 Followers