Demons' Home Ch. 33-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cuddled further into the blankets and looked at him with silent inquiry. We had made no stop to see the woman in the cabin.

"I don't need blessing or permission to go there. Those who are smart seek it. Those who are not, well, you know some of what can happen." He paused and rolled a strand of my hair between his fingertips. "She will learn and eventually he will grant her back her memories, until then I will stay away." His smile was sad, "But I must stay here, IshaDove. To protect. Just in case. I cannot go back with you and I won't leave until the Elemental gives me that choice."

He paused and I knew the directions his thoughts took before he even spoke a word.

"Ezra can't go back with you either. Not until the Eternal She tells him to go." He paused, "I think."

Still, I said nothing. I knew in my heart that if she came out of that cave with him that he was not coming home with me. He still loved her and he would always love her. I nuzzled into the hand that came up to caress my hair again, angling my chin so I could kiss his palm. He hummed in contentment with the action and continued until we both fell asleep.

CHAPTER 35

We were abruptly woken up by a female voice outside his door.

"FAAR! FAAR!"

Taurin shot up and hastily untangled himself from the blankets surrounding us. He tripped over the bedding as he made his way to the ladder, "It's Maureen!"

I watched the demon as he grabbed the top posts and flung himself to the bottom floor without using the steps. I moved just as fast to the top of the rails and looked down just as he landed on the floor in a quick crouch. His hand shot out to grab a long coat to cover himself. I felt the cold rush of air into the cabin as he opened the door and Maureen quickly pushed her way in. Taurin followed her until they were in the middle of the room and I could see them both.

"Is it true?!" Her breath came out in a rush, as if she'd been running.

Taurin grabbed her shoulders, "What have you seen?"

"Nothing." She shook her head, "but, her voice... was it a dream?"

"No dream." Taurin brought her closer and hugged her to him. "It was IshaDove who brought her back."

I watched Maureen pull away and look hard at him, her hair sparking faster through the strands, "Isha?"

Taurin nodded and I started to feel that the demon did not tell me what Isha really entailed. I cleared my throat to let her know that I was in the room and she looked up sharply. Anything she said afterwards was undecipherable to me. I did understand the way she stomped out of the door though.

"SO," I said angrily. "You want to really tell me what 'Isha' means and why you felt the need to tell your daughter? And It better not mean anything I'm thinking right now."

Taurin sighed and finally turned so he was staring up at me. "IshaDove, it means everything I told you."

I crossed my arms, "Mmm Hmm."

He shrugged his shoulders and gave me an innocent look, "It is usually reserved for the one that you know will stand by you. The one who will protect you from yourself."

"Go on," I prompted.

He started to climb, "Alright, frequently wife or husband name each other such."

He made it to the top of the loft and I scooted back, "And there it is! What the HELL Taurin?!"

He crawled slowly towards me, "Come on IshaDove. It's true, isn't it? You have protected me from myself, you stood by me with So'aan, you made it possible for Soschen to come back so I could heal." He grabbed me by the waist and wiggled his thighs in-between mine, "And you want me." He ended his statement by pressing his erection firmly on me.

I was having none of it and pushed at his chest as he tried to kiss me, "Why did you tell Maureen? That had to hurt her."

Taurin looked out the small window when he talked, "I never named Soschen Isha and she never named me. You do not name Isha until it is proven in an unmistakable way. Maureen needs to know because she is my daughter. She needs to know where you stand in my life, whether you stay or leave, it will always be so."

I crinkled my forehead at the Icelander who looked solemnly at me and cascaded his soft hair in my face, "Because of everything that went down with So'aan?"

He chuckled harshly into his words, "No, IshaDove, because of Ezra. Ezra would have created a blood bath in that sorcerer's basement had you said the word. Do you not understand, Dove? Do you still not understand? What I know, even in that moment, is he would have razed that house and everyone in it to the ground." He paused and stared hard at me, "All for you."

My silence felt thick in my gut as I thought of the dragon demon and knew Taurin was right. "What are we going to do Taurin?"

"I suggest we have sex before I am summoned to Halla's" He wiggled his eyebrows comically at me and pushed my naked body closer for a kiss. I let him.

I replied with a quick peck on the lips and a smirk.

"No," he laughed.

I sighed in contentment as he angled his face in close to mine and let the weight of his body fall, keeping me pinned underneath him. Without any other words he moved in slowly until his lips barely touched mine. I breathed shallowly, waiting for his next move. It was a languid lick over my bottom lip.

My hands moved up to brush over the ridges of his ribs, moving over each one until they settled briefly on his hips. I inhaled deeply and bit my bottom lip as I moved my thumbs into the channel where his legs met torso. He lifted slightly to free my caress farther down his body as we stared into each other's eyes. His smile was slight as he swayed his lower body to signal his intent. My hands went around to cup his butt as he settled heavy on me again.

Taurin had a beautiful kiss. Lips, tongue, and blatant intent. I closed my eyes and gave him back the same intensity. Each soft touch of his fingers grazing my side caused a slight shiver in response. His right hand found its way between our bodies to cup and knead my breast. I shivered more as his fingers pinched and rolled its nipple until it beaded full to his touch. He hummed in my mouth at the response and brought his other hand between us to do the same to the other side. I gasped at a pinch too hard and then a roll of pleasure. He pushed himself up with his fingers still latched on to me and I gasped in delight, looking up at him.

"Taurin."

"Mmm. Yes?" He asked distractedly with his eyes downcast looking for other opportunities.

There were no words to say when he moved those hands down my body to land weighted on my mound. I just groaned when his finger glided into me and closed my eyes again. He made those wonderful mimicking movement and I arched into it.

"Will you share, my lady?"

Taurin's voice was deeper and I stilled, knowing what had happened above me. He added another finger and continued to push into me. It felt amazing and I kept my insides tight even as my heart sped up. The question swirled in my head, would I share? I wanted to open my eyes as much as I didn't. I knew what I would see.

"My IshaDove," he said as his mouth came down on the junction of my legs. I groaned again as he sucked on my clit then flicked it with his tongue. Those long fingers curled and slammed into me as far as they could go.

"Say the words, Isha," he cajoled between licks.

I gasped as I came apart, flooding his fingers with warm wetness. His touch gentled, but never stopped gliding into me. It felt filling and right and I wanted more, so I opened my eyes. It was everything I knew it to be.

Taurin stared at me from between my legs with those eyes so different from what I was used to. Only this time it was more than undulating ice, it was melting with a film of water that made liquid waves. I rested my hands on his broad shoulders and stared at the First Protector rising above me. He brought his own up and grasped my wrists firmly, pressing them down into the mattress as he surged into my core with his hard maleness.

I quirked an eyebrow, "I never said yes."

He smiled with a deeper push that had me gasping, "Tell me 'no'." He started to slide out slowly, his girth causing an excruciating friction.

"No! I mean yes! Don't stop!"

I grunted as he stroked his way back in.

He gave a confident growl and started thrusting his fullness in and out of me. I was panting in ecstasy when I heard him murmur words of love. He sped up and slammed his pelvis on me, causing a delicious pressure on my own that had me cumming almost immediately. The languor I felt myself slipping into skipped briefly as I felt his dark laugh reverberate through me as he climaxed. Then he fell on me, his grip finally loosing from my wrists.

I turned my head to the side to breathe and his feather light kisses along the edge of my jaw had me squirming.

"Your tickling me," I said between small laughing breaths.

"Mmm. You should stay, we need you here."

I paused, enjoying the feeling of him nuzzling in the depression of my neck and shoulder. I opened my mouth to reply, except I didn't know what to say. In the end we drifted off for a brief amount of time and neither one of us spoke about it when we woke.

12