Demons in Edinburgh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ostin, you are a prisoner of my dungeon tonight. Stand up here, boy, and put your arms here through these loops. You are in trouble, and are going to receive your punishment." Ostin held up his hands to the ceiling dutifully, grinning as never before, with a huge erection in his pants visible from across the room. Misty looked around for a way to tie him up there, and when she glanced back and noticed her friend staring, she added, "Uh, Nika. . . can you check back up the stairs? You can make sure we are alone."

Nika's heard the request, but her gaze moved from her two idiot friends to take in more details of the room. Old rough tools were scattered here and there, and it was hard to make sense of their purpose. They looked like heavy tools used for working with iron or steel. Along the table next to where Ostin was being strung up in Misty's mock torture ran a wooden hearth the length of the wall, on which were old photographs similar to the ones in the hallway above. But these seemed more personal, individual portraits.

She wanted to look more closely at them, but instead turned and trudged up the stairs as asked, at the top carefully checking that the door was pulled shut tightly. It was a busywork errand that Misty had given her, she knew, just to get some alone time with the big dick, but she listened for a few minutes for any noise in the outer hallway anyway. God help us if Zachary or his father, or any of their servants, find us snooping around in the basement of their historical house, she thought. Maybe some of this stuff is historic and valuable. They'd better get Ostin jacked off quick and back to the party before this gets out of control, and then get Misty back safely asleep in her dormitory bed. After a few more minutes hearing nothing but the quiet of the hallway, she thought it was time to get back down to her friends.

And when she returned, even though Nika expected it, in the little dungeon room she was surprised to see the sight of Ostin up on the platform, arms tied to the ceiling, and his pants and boxers yanked down to his ankles. His bare legs were shockingly white and his huge, erect cock pointed out towards the room. Misty was in a crouch behind him, one hand reaching between his legs to fondle his shaved balls and the other hand either rubbing on or maybe in his ass, Nika couldn't tell and didn't really want to know anyway. She put her hands to her cheeks in wonderment and shook her head. How does this girl get me into these situations?

"You've been such a bad boy, my prisoner of war," she said in a cringeworthy mock jailor voice.

"Oh fuck! Merde! Mon trou du cul est en feu!" the French boy cried happily. Misty's rhythms increased and her hand slid upwards from his balls to stroke the thick red shaft of his dick, up and down. This French guy was hung, that was for sure. His whole body tipped back and forth to Misty's pulses on his ass, so Nika guessed that she had indeed found some object to stick up his butthole; hopefully for Ostin's sake not something she had grabbed from this room that had 50 years of rust on it. Nika knew from their late night conversations that pegging a guy was one of her fantasies, but Nika herself had no experience with it, or even anything anal in fact. She wondered if Ostin did, but either way he sure as hell was finding out a lot about it in a firsthand experience now. He seemed to like it, based on his French.

"Good boy," Misty crooned, and swung around to his front side. They were so involved with each other that they had ignored Nika's reappearance. Misty switched unexpectedly from tough jailor mode into baby talk for her lover. "Don't cum for me yet. You've got to put that cock between these beauties." Pulling her top down, she knelt before him and guided his cock in between her soft, naked tits, kneading them with her own hands. Ostin was in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck!" he cried again, pulsing his cock back and forth through the big tits up to her chin, then Misty moved him into her mouth, taking him in like a pro down the throat with her lips wrapped around in a pout.

Nika rolled her eyes while she waited for the inevitable orgasmic conclusion to their throes of passion, and her gaze wandered around the room, to the pictures on the hearth again, then down to the floor. There was a bucket by her feet that she hadn't noticed before. Her eyes flew wide open.

"Guys. . . holy shit. Guys!"

The bucket was empty, but along one inner side of it and along the top edge was a smear. Something wet. Something fresh.

"Misty, stop! Stop fucking! This room has been used. Someone's been here, not long ago. We have to get out of here!"

"Oh Jesus, I'm coming, I can't stop now," Ostin cried. Misty pulled him out of her mouth and stood up quickly, looking for something to handle what was next. Unfortunately, she grabbed one of the pictures from the hearth and put it right in front of Ostin's dick as it shuddered and exploded. Nika watched in horror as the old photograph was drenched repeatedly in lines of thick, gooey white cum.

Nika thought she heard a noise from one of the further tunnels. Fuck. She peered over but saw nothing. Was someone coming up from a chamber below them?

"Oh, oh. . . . c'était putain chaud," Ostin said softly in his orgasm bliss, rolling his head back, eyes closed. He must have been desperate for a blow, to have saved up that much load in him. Misty had a way to pull every last ounce out of a guy's balls. Ostin's prostate was going to hurt for days after that one.

"Jesus Christ," he said, reverting to Englsh, looking down to the picture that the topless Misty was holding. "That's a hell of a tribute pic." He laughed, rudely. The old woman in the photograph was barely visible beneath the layer of white smears, looking out sternly at them.

Then Nika felt a wall of hot air hit her body. Suddenly a figure was there. Standing at the entrance to the far tunnel, wrapped in a clothing that obscured his face.

"WHAT?" the shape roared in a loud, deep voice, and strode into the room.

He was a large man, with dark hair and a black robe. Nika thought it was Zachary, but then she realized quickly that the build of this man was different. Stronger. Rougher. And he moved with more violence.

He glared at the two, then around the room to find Nika. His eyes were bright red with fury. But more than fury; it was an unnatural look. Was this a man, or a demon? Nika took a step backwards and fell against the wall. Who or what the hell had they summoned here tonight? Neither of her friends had moved an inch since he appeared. Misty still held the photograph, covered in Ostin's white cum, and Ostin's face turned as completely white in embarrassment.

The demon moved fast. His arm reached to pluck a long, sharp iron tool with a heavy metal head from the wall and in an instant plunged it deep into Ostin's belly; then through it and out his back side. Nika gagged as she looked as Ostin's surprised expression, his eyes wide open. It was more shock and confusion than pain, and he didn't make a sound. He coughed up a single spurt of blood.

Misty screamed. The picture went flying from her hands and the glass smashed into a hundred pieces against the stone floor. The demon turned on her.

"You! You! You trespass and desecrate our mother. Our holy mother! You will die now, too!"

The demon reached with a meaty red hand to grab the haft of the spear sticking out of Ostin's slumped and bloody belly. He yanked it out roughly. The point was barbed, and chunks of the Frenchman's flesh tore loose from his stomach when the point came back through his body a second time from the other direction, out the front. Nika watched in frozen horror as Ostin's body—because already she could not think of it as Ostin the person anymore—twitched in its dying convulsions.

Misty backed up step by step from the menacing demon, towards Nika who lay flat against the wall eyeing the stairway she had only recently descended. Only a few moments ago it had all been in fun, to watch her friends' play acting, but now those stairs were her only way out of this. The playing was very real now. The demon was furious and had a lust for blood, that was obvious with his blazing red eyes and purposeful movements towards the girls. If there was any part of him that was human, any compassion left, it was sealed off and inaccessible. He wanted murder. More murder. And he came closer.

Misty screamed again.

Then a blur flashed across Nika's vision, and when she refocused, a new figure had taken its place between them and the demon. Nika thought it was. . . then yes, she could tell it was Zachary! He swung his head back to the girls and growled a single word, "Hide." Did Nika see a hint of the red in Zachary's eyes now? It was the same that she had seen upstairs at the party, what she thought was a reflection, but now it was brighter.

"Rory!" he yelled to the demon in a voice that surprised Nika. Then louder, "Rory!!"

It had no effect. The demon swung his spear across Zachary's chest in fury, trying to reach the girls, but he danced back to avoid its contact.

Then the demon squinted his red eyes and spoke in a low voice. "They have committed foul acts here, Zachary. They have desecrated mother. They will die."

"No. my brother!" Zachary said, looking around the room to see Ostin's slumped body. "You have killed the one. Let the others go free."

"They must die," the demon repeated, and took another step towards Zachary and the girls.

With a movement so quick that Nika couldn't follow it with her eyes, Zachary snatched an iron tool from the wall beside her, and swung it upwards before him, parrying the attack from the Rory demon. The sound of iron on iron clanged loudly in the room.

Nika looked again over to the stairs for a possible escape, but before she could summon the courage to move her unwilling body, the two men danced in battle towards that entrance, blocking her. The iron clanged again as Zachary repelled vicious attacks by his demon brother. She shrank to the wall, hoping for an outcome that would leave Misty and herself alive, and Zachary as well. It was an even fight between the brothers, and the outcome was not certain at all. She knew that Ostin was beyond hope even if he could be taken to a doctor immediately, but she had no time to feel emotion for him.

In a flash, it happened. Rory attacked in a feint towards Zachary, which he moved to block, but the demon's real strike was to the unprotected girl cowering in front of Nika. The instrument caught Misty hard and she went down, unmoving.

At that same moment, Zachary cried as he plunged his own iron deep into his demon brother's unprotected torso. "Brother!" Zachary's voice echoed in ultimate despair as they slumped together to the floor in a heap. Nika hadn't moved. Nika could see that it was over for her friend; she was already past any additional suffering. She didn't dare move or even breathe as she watched the two hulking, quiet figures in front of her.

The silence was interrupted by a clang as Rory dropped his end of the spear onto the stone floor. His body slumped further, and as Zachary disengaged from him Nika could see that all life was spent from the attacking demon. Nika didn't know what powers a demon possessed, but they were evidently mortal in regard to having an iron spike thrust through their chests.

Zachary slowly rose to his knees, still facing away from Nika, head bowed towards his brother.

"Go now," he said to her in a quiet, controlled voice. It held a tone of despair, but also urgency. "The debt of your trespass has been paid. Go upstairs now and I will do what needs doing here."

"But. . ." Nika began. She didn't know how to process her emotions from the past minutes here in this chamber. "Your brother. . . . you saved me, Zachary!"

"Go. Now!" he said sternly. "You are in danger."

Nika stepped back in shock and surprise. "I am in danger? Zachary, I am Nika. I am in your section. At the university. Your philosophy class, on Tuesdays and Thursdays." It seemed a million miles away now, but surely Zachary would remember. She could bring them back to normal senses and she could talk to him about what had happened here. His demon brother. The murder of her two friends. How she was going to go from this night back to a normal life ever again.

His voice was low, and tightly controlled. "I know who you are, Nika."

For some reason she didn't take the opportunity to exit up the stairs. She couldn't take her eyes off of the back of this man's head as he stared at the body slumped on the floor by his feet. His figure was depleted. He was in desperate pain, having just killed his brother, and Nika was drawn to his suffering. She took a step towards him and reached out a hand. His shoulders were slumped, and began to tremble as he knelt on the floor.

"All the debts are now paid," he said quietly, and this time it seemed he was speaking to his brother. There must have been a larger story around Rory that he was referencing, she thought.

There was still a small distance between her hand and his shoulder. She swallowed. This man ached badly, and he needed her. She wanted to give her love to him. She needed to give her love to him, to heal him. To cry that she was sorry for the trespass, for her friends' actions, for whatever had happened with his brother. So that she could thank him. So that he would forgive her. So that she could reach closure.

Her senses were numbed; she could not feel her own body, yet she watched as her hand closed the space between them, as if it were another girl's hand moving through the air, drawing nearer to this man she had fantasized about for weeks, the very man that she had come to see tonight. A very dangerous man. She was unable to turn and leave him in this room alone.

Her fingers grew achingly close to him.

Then she touched him.

He spun around in a fury, eyes blazing red. Panic gripped her now and she froze, her own eyes opening wide to take in the look on his face, the sweat dripping from his unshaven cheeks and down his neck to his open collar, the muscles rippling in his tanned chest, his strong hands clenching and unclenching the air by his sides. This was not just a man, this was a demon she had provoked. What schoolgirl fantasy had she been thinking? What had she done?

He took a step towards her, body quivering; she gazed at the lines of his neck where they merged between his clavicle bones and met with the curve of his pectoral muscles. At every heartbeat his skin pulsed outwards with the pressure. She caught her breath and faltered in a step backwards to the wall again as the strength in her legs threatened to give out. He spoke slowly and loudly, enunciating each word separately. "I told you to leave!"

Another step closer but still she did not flee. Her hand brushed the cold stone of the wall behind her and she shifted her weight to lean against it for support. He was a cat ready to pounce; all his muscles were tensed, and she was afraid that if she made any movement at all towards the exit that he would fly out and grab her. Was her chance for escape already gone?

But he stopped there. It became still and quiet in the room, except for his hands; he continued to clench and unclench them—without moving her head, she had peered down cautiously to see blood pulsing out of them and dripping to the floor each time he made a fist. He was watching this himself, staring, and as he raised his fists to his chest, his breathing turned into a hissing sound and then to an angry moan. Nika took another glance towards the exit as she calculated her odds, and sorely regretted not taking an escape earlier when offered the chance.

His moaning grew louder and in a growing rage he turned his fists to his chest and tore his shirt open. He clawed at his flesh, pulling at the fabric as if this material of man's civilization burned the true demon that he was. A few more struggles with the sleeves and he was shirtless in front of her. His entire torso was tensed, muscles bulging, the veins standing out in his arms as he raised his fists high above his head.

When she looked at him in the eyes again she saw that the smouldering red had turned to bright red demon fire. Whatever creature or agent that had struggled to possess him had won. The Zachary she knew was gone. Steam rose from his naked torso and his face turned to an ugly sneer. The sound he made was as from an animal, and angry hands lowered towards her.

She screamed, fearing for her life. "Zachary!" she cried.

He froze with his hands mid-air, his face showing recognition of something drawing him back to the real world.

"Zachary!" she repeated. "I'm Nika! I'm your student, remember. Please don't hurt me!"

His breathing lessened and the eyes dimmed one shade less.

"Yes, yes," he said in less of a rage, trying to control himself. He looked at his hands again as he lowered them.

"There is another way to satisfy the blood hunger." He took a step towards Nika. How did he move so quickly? He was right up to her face, his hands dropped to his sides, and there was nowhere left to back up. He stared into Nika's eyes without blinking. The red fire burned in him.

"Take off your clothes. Now."

She was stunned. "Zachary. . .?" she tried. He did not move.

"Now," he repeated slowly and deliberately. His tone of voice scared her. His eyes began to glow a more intense red, and his hands began clenching and unclenching again. The muscles in his chest and arms formed in rounded scarlet.

Down to the hem of her t-shirt she reached, pulling upwards, and as she raised the fabric above the level of her chest, exposing her stomach and bra, she heard a strange, inhuman moan. Jesus, she thought, I have a demon lusting after me. As she slipped off her jeans, pulling them across her ass and down her legs, all without trying to lean her body any closer towards Zachary, a voice from a childhood jingle played in her head: Momma always said be careful what you wish for.

She was reduced to just bra and panties, and looked up from the floor to his face again. The red eyes hadn't dimmed. He was expecting more. He wants everything, she knew. The sense of urgency was clear; if it was blood hunger that she had witnessed with his brother Rory, Nika did not want to see Zachary catch it. There was no time for modesty. She shucked off the rest of her underwear.

He closed his eyes. What was it, a sign of pleasure? Satisfaction that she had stripped naked for him? In any case, it gave her a moment to gather herself. I'm about to get fucked by a demon, was the only thought she could manage. Her mind raced with useless thoughts in the pause while he had his eyes closed. Maybe he was a half-man half-demon. Are Rory and Zachary full brothers or half-brothers, each with a different father? Are they really so old? If I get pregnant am I going to give birth to a quarter-demon son? Will his eyes just glow a little bit when he doesn't get the toy he wants?

His eyes opened. They showed a human hunger now, for her. Her reprieve was over. In an instant, he moved in and his lips pressed on her mouth. The heat coursed through her body, and her knees went silly weak. His strong hands grasped the sides of her head, and he deepened his kiss. She wanted to kiss him back. This was her dream, wasn't it? Zachary wanted her. But she didn't want it here; this must not be done in this basement, next to the death here. So she shoved him as hard as she could, with all of her force, and he disengaged, surprised. Her chest heaved as she looked at him just inches away from her. They locked eyes.

Then he moved in again, and this time she could not resist, she kissed him deeply, feeling the warmth of his lips, probing into his mouth with her tongue. She gave in and let him have her. Her hands ran to the smooth skin of her shoulders and pulled him tight against her naked chest.