Demon's Knot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the demon's eyes narrowed, his features turning feral. Dahlia realized her error and filled with panic. He growled as he came close again, despite her attempts to keep him away. They came nose to nose, the demon growling, "You will learn my name soon enough, princess.You will scream it to the heavens before this night is through and it will be engraved on your very soul." Gooseflesh erupted all over Dahlia's skin at the dark promise.

His large hand wrapped around her delicate throat before she could think to scream. "Such a pretty mouth...," he purred, his thumb slowly tracing over her rosy lips. "Lush rose petals just begging for a kiss..." Dahlia had the violent urge to suck in that thumb but gritted her teeth. Yet his smoldering gaze held her prisoner. She couldn't look away.

"Please..." she begged.

"Hmmm please what, princess?" He brushed his lips to hers, a teasing caress that had Dahlia lifting her face to chase the erotic sensation. "I won't hurt you..." His voice became gentle. He loosened his hold on her throat, his hand moving down to her breasts. Those creamy mounds were ripe handfuls to his hungry hands. "This can all still work in your favor."

Dahlia lifted into his caress. Her body already a slave to the demon's lust. He kneaded her breast carefully as she murmured, "H-How?" The night shift was becoming too restricting. Her skin was tight and hot.

He undid some of her front buttons then pulled out the breast, a creamy mound glowing white in the moonlight. She sighed at his palm molding to her breast. The demon's touch was a cooling balm. He tucked her hair behind her ear, his fingers rubbing her earlobe. Then he tilted her chin up so that he had her full attention.

"Seal the bargain and find out...," he whispered across her parted lips. "We all have a choice, princess. We all have the power to change our fate." He smiled softly. "What will yours be?"

Dahlia's stomach flipped. The incubus's nearness was playing havoc on her senses. The lust demon radiated a sinister sensuality that excited her, a moth to a flame. Even though it could mean her damnation, she would rather risk that than being a sacrificial lamb for her parents.

With determination hardening her features she said, "Let us seal this pact between us." The demon's grin went wide enough to show off his fangs, as white as freshly fallen snow. And perfect for rending fabric and flesh. He took her mouth in a gentle kiss. His lips were warm and welcoming. Nothing what Dahlia expected of a demon. Their kiss was long and leisurely, exploring the contours of each other's lips. His kiss set off a sharp, wild need in her. She even wrapped her arms around his neck, angling her face to deepen the kiss.

Once the demon slithered his tongue into her mouth a dark energy pulsed through her body. A seductive, carnal electricity coursing through her veins, her bones, making her fingers and toes curl and clit almost burst with desire. The demon moaned at her taste. She really was sweet. Her mouth was voluptuous heat that he was going to feel on every part of his body before the night was done.

Once they broke apart, both heaving with the force of their passion, he grinned that wolfish grin. She clawed at his neck trying to pull him back. Needing him back. His lips were a drug. The demon only chuckled.

"No no, princess," he rasped. He trailed kisses along her stubborn jawline, coming down to her throat. He suckled at the base so hard it would surely leave a mark. "You are not in control here." His hands gripped her tighter, pinning her to the bed, pressing deeper into her. But he growled in dissatisfaction.

"This gown is most inconvenient." He lowered his mouth and with his sharp teeth tore at the neckline. His claws next helped to tear off the rest. The fabric shredded like tissue paper in his powerful grip. Her body was slim yet had cute curves. Her skin flushed pink with the sexual heat. The demon's cock throbbed. "Perfect..."

He ravished her with a sultry gaze. "The sight of your naked skin is more intoxicating than any liquor in hell." He dragged his long tongue from the base of her throat to her cheek and groaned, "Every inch of you is delicious."

Then his demon senses discovered something. There was no other male scent upon her. Nothing intimate to indicate that she had been with a man. His yellow eyes glowed fiercely, his voice a hungry rasp, "You are a virgin..."

"O-Of course!" she stammered. "I'm of noble blood. I would not lower myself for a quick kiss or anything else." She had the most adorable pout.

Dahlia had never felt so drowned by desire. She could feel his body pulsing with erotic energy and every inch of her bare body that touched his drank in the sensation greedily. If she let it consume her she would become the demon's slave not he hers. Though her pelvis arched up to rub into that monstrous girth she pushed back at his chest harder. "Let... me... go!"

Seeing her fear the lust demon softened. His lips nuzzled into her ear, nipping at the lobe and soothing it with his long tongue, "Do not worry, my fiery kitten... you shall have release. Again. Again. And again."

He emphasized each word with a kiss and caress down her throat and over her shoulders to skim over her clavicle. Dahlia's muscles turned to water. Her breasts became fuller, more tender as he kneaded the pliant flesh. He combed his fingers through her long hair, burying his face in the luscious locks.

"Mmmmm," that gravelly purr made her womb contract. "Your hair smells of apples and sunshine and yet is as black as midnight. Touch me..." Almost against her will Dahlia obeyed and began to explore the taut planes and contours of the demon's body. Her fingers absorbed the satin texture, the ridged muscle. Her thighs ached with the want to wrap around him.

The incubus found the human female to be the most pleasing. The smell of her arousal, intensely decadent and sweet like syrup, was like a drug to the beast. This Dahlia was a stubborn, proud woman yet he would learn what secrets hid inside her soft, yielding flesh.

"Please..." Dahlia had never begged for anything in her life. She didn't like it. But his unnatural aura dominated her, made her reckless with passion enough that she was willing to beg for it. She gasped convulsively. The demon's long fingers stroked along her bare pussy. He growled in pleasure, his cat eyes sharpening at the feel of a silky moisture coating her lips.

He growled in approval, "Good girl... so responsive... As if you were made for me." He pressed his fingertip gently into her entrance. His fingers were thick and though she was wet Dahlia winced at the pressure. But the demon didn't force it. Instead he lay on his side, still looming over her, his wings flapping in excitement. His tail flicking.

"Have no fear, Dahlia," he rasped in her ear. His claws raked ever so lightly down her stomach. "I will take care of you..." For some reason she believed him. His hand, so big it could have encompassed her whole ass cupped her breasts. His thumb rubbing gently at the crest. The demon admired the bud that contracted at his touch, so rosy and ripe like berries. He couldn't resist.

He took his tongue and lapped around the peak, getting it wet just before he drew it into his mouth. Trapped between his lips his tongue flicked across the bud then gave it a gentle suckling as if her were feeding from it. Once the bud was so taut and areola shriveled he released it. But then took it back in and repeated the pattern.

Dahlia arched her back, whimpering at the rhythmic suction. He seemed to want to swallow her whole breast in his mouth. She threaded her fingers through his hair, tangling it in the snowy locks. The demon chuckled against her chest. "What is it, princess?" he murmured. His fangs sunk into the pliant flesh of her heaving breast. Not enough to break the skin but enough to leave a mark. "What do you need?"

"Bastard...," Dahlia moaned. The demon pinched her clit in punishment making her squeal in pain-pleasure. Then using her juices to make it slippery he lazily circled and pressed on the bud. The demon's desires were slowly becoming her own. It made her hunger for more.

"That is no way to speak to your new master, little one," he grinned. Dahlia writhed beneath him. His evil smiling mouth continued to torment her sweetly. "But this is your first time so I will let it pass."

He allowed her to guide him to her other breast that was feeling neglected. While his mouth was occupied his hand once more traveled up and down her womanly curves. Sometimes his claws would dig into the supple flesh of her hips, her thighs, leaving red welt marks.

The demon's tail curled and relaxed in arousal, his mouth purring against her flushed skin. She tasted like pollen on a summer breeze and salt. So delectable he wouldn't be satisfied until he bathed his tongue all over her body. But he wanted to draw it out for his little virgin. She would appreciate him more. Also he liked to play with his food.

"I want to taste more of you, princess," he watched her with expectant eyes. He licked his lush lips, already anticipating her sweetness. "I'm so hungry..." Dahlia moaned at his words. She still held him by the horns as he prowled back, kissing down her stomach to her mound. He raked his fingers over the black curls, licking through them to taste the honey gathering there like dew.

"Your heat is practically warming my face." When he took one inhale his eyes closed in ecstasy. Dahlia had never seen a man who looked at her as she were a sumptuous feast as this creature was.

"I'm going to devour you, princess...," he wrapped his muscular arms around her round hips, his mouth hovering over her sex. "Is that what you want?" He nipped at the inside of her thigh. He looked so arrogant that Dahlia wanted to tell him no but she felt another gush of fiery liquid drench her core and her lust beat her pride into submission. "Use your words..."

Biting her lip Dahlia hesitated. "Yes... I want you..." Her cheeks blushed a deeper red that seemed to spread making her glow. "I want you to devour me."

With a feral growl the demon buried his face in her core. The curls of her sex tickled his chiseled cheeks. Her taste heaven on his tongue. He still took his time. He took each outer lip into his mouth, suckled and nibbled then released it, making the petal red and puffy. Her bud throbbed against the flat of his tongue as he curled his tongue around it.

He dragged his serpentine tongue through the folds, over her bundle of nerves until she was slippery with his saliva and her own nectar. He took her with long, loving licks. Each lap meant to stoke the fire higher. He heard her breathing alter from deep gasps to rapid pants at his oral skills.

His mouth felt so hot. Dahlia trembled. Tension built slowly, steadily until her muscles constricted. Her body arched in rapture at the skill of his tongue. It was long and sinuous teasing around her entrance. While she had put her fingers inside her the demon's tongue seemed to swell in width as it pressed inside. While it was unusual she didn't hate the newness of it.

Finally releasing his horns, Dahlia clawed at her sheets. Her thighs and hips jerked but the demon dug his claws to keep her still. Kneading the muscles to relax her while he continued to work.

"A demon's cock is different from a human male's," he explained. He slurped then drew on her knot of nerves greedily. "In order for you to take me I need you. Soaking. Wet. Princess..." His ravenous lust made his voice harsh. Still Dahlia pushed her hips into his hungry mouth. He spat onto her sex then wet his fingers in the mess of her. Dahlia's breathing hitched as he slowly pushed his finger inside her virgin canal. His fingers were thicker, more coarse than her delicate fingers. She winced at the sharp pain.

"Do not tense..." But he gentled. He focused more on her clit while pushing his fingers in and out. In and out. A loving yet insistent rhythm. Her pussy swallowed his fingers. In. Out. In. Out. Measured thrusts until the pain of the stretch eased into something mysterious yet familiar. She tried to reach for him again but with a flick of the demon's eyebrow her wrists were held by some invisible bonds chaining her to the bed. She moaned in protest yet the demon only chuckled.

The creature purred in dark delight. Her pussy became creamier and creamier. He watched her chest heave and jiggle with each ragged breath. The glow of her flesh as it beaded with perspiration. The curling of her fingers and toes. Her muscles fluttering around his fingers and her clit pulsating against his tongue. She was almost there.

"Come for me, princess...," he demanded. "Soak my fingers. I want to drink your pleasure... Come!"

The knot of tension inside Dahlia's belly finally snapped like a bow string drawn too taut. White heat flooded through her limbs, dots at the corner of her vision as she succumbed to the wave. Euphoria made her feel as light as a feather. Joy curving her lips into the biggest smile she ever gave.

Once the wave receded Dahlia collapsed, replete and ready to sleep but the demon was not finished with her. "No no, little one," the demon crooned into her ear. "There will be no sleep for you... not just yet..."

Dahlia felt his hand guide hers towards him. Her fingers wrapped around something hard. Hot. Thick. The demon hissed at her sure grip. Most were too tired to continue unless he filled them with his magic. "Perhaps I really have finally found my match... ahhhh." She had begun stroking him. Her hand moving in a languid glide.

Dahlia had never touched a cock before though she had seen them. This one obviously was different. The skin was slick with the feeling of satin which she found sensual. It pulsed in her palm at her every squeeze on the up stroke. Her hand and fingers grew wetter with each pass over his crown which leaked more and more clear liquid. She licked her lips at the sight of a bead of precum forming at the tip again. With watchful eyes she noticed every time she encompassed the knot at the base the demon's stomach clenched. His hips jerking, straining not to thrust no matter how much he wanted to.

There was no sound but their panting breaths and the "schlick" of her hand sliding up and down his wet cock. The demon wondered how far he could fit his cock down her throat. In fact...

He rolled the princess on top of him then maneuvered her body so that her pussy was above his face and his cock was in front of hers. Dahlia held herself on wobbly arms. With the devil's power he poured his magic into her to keep her from collapsing. Her vision returning she was greeted with the demon's monstrous cock standing as straight as an iron-brand directly in front of her face. The heat of it had her licking her lips for a taste.

"Now... we shall please each other at once," the demon's claws lightly raked over her thighs giving her goosebumps. "Kiss my cock... he's eager to meet you, dear one."

No more did Dahlia hesitate. She pressed the tip to her lips, her tongue flicking out. Salty and wet. Delicious. Addictive. She found the taste of him erotic tripling her cravings for him. She caressed the length with her mouth. Kisses and tongue flicks as delicate as rose petals. Her tongue followed plump veins from base to tip. The demon sighed in bliss his claws digging indentations into her flesh.

"Quit teasing and take my cock in that pretty mouth," he growled. A smile flickered at the corner of her lips just before obeying. Humming she took his tip between her lips and by the gods! Her mouth... It was as if she were born to suck cock! The demon locked his hips down trying not to thrust into the voluptuous heat devouring him.

To distract himself the demon played with her pussy. She bobbed her head on his cock while he admired the red flower above his face, dripping with nectar and quivering in need. He kissed her thighs, running his fingers lazily over her slit, his thumb occasionally pressing into her pink jewel. Then he noticed her little rose hole, practically calling to him and was struck with a fun idea. He took the cream from her pussy to rub it around her rose hole. Dahlia froze, her lips still drawn tight around him.

"All of your holes belong to me, Princess," he said. He pushed his thumb into it, the ring of muscle resisting him until finally it gave way.

Dahlia's lips swallowed another inch of him, her gag reflex activating, getting his cock wetter with her saliva. She tried again but failed. The demon fucked her rose hole with his thumb and caressed her back with the other, "Don't force it, sweetness... take your time..." He didn't want to break his new toy.

Dahlia moaned in dismay thinking that she was disappointing her lover. But the demon made crooning noises, sucking at her nether lips and then her clit softly. She felt more at ease going back to making him feel good. The demon growled at the woman's tongue swirling around his crown, flicking across the tip to get at more of his seed. Deciding to give her a taste of what having a demon lover was going to be like he took her bundle of nerves in his mouth, but his thumb in her arse was replaced with the tip of his tail.

The tip pushed at the resistant ring of muscles until they surrendered. Allowing for about an inch of his tail to start a steady fucking rhythm. Dahlia's mouth popped off his member for her to cry out in pained ecstasy.

"What... what are you doing?"

"Giving you pleasure..." The dark voice echoed in her mind yet spoke as clearly as if his mouth weren't glued to her cunt. "After tonight you will never think of a puny mortal again... Now suck on my balls."

Moaning Dahlia bent further and her mouth made its way to the hanging ball sac. It was warm, smooth, almost translucent with the veins throbbing before her eyes. Her hand continued to fist his cock, wrapping around the knot forming at the base while she explored the hanging fruit. The demon growled at her little tongue making soft yet rapid licks on his testicles. Like a hungry kitten mewing for cream. She was about to get that and more the way his balls were boiling, drawing tight to his cock.

The little minx then sunk her teeth into the ball. Not hard just playful. He smacked her ass loving how it jiggled, turning pink for him. "Watch it, Dahlia..." His serpentine tongue vibrated against the unused nerves inside of her, ramping up the glorious tension.

Dahlia took his length back in her mouth, her hand twisting on every down stroke. The demon's thighs trembled. His stomach flexed. He was close. But he didn't want to come in her mouth. Withdrawing his tongue and his tail he flipped her around so that her cunt was poised over his towering maleness and she was facing him.

She looked so ravishing in the moonlight. Her skin glowing with the flush of sexual heat. Her lips wet and puffy, her tongue licking at a drop of cream at the corner of her mouth from sucking his cock. Her blue green eyes languid and passion-glazed.

His fingers kneaded her supple hips as he slowly began to lower her until the tip of his cock grazed the silken heat between her thighs. A shudder raked down the demon's spine. She was so lush. He felt her hands flat on his rippled stomach, delicate fingers scratching at the flexing muscle nervously. He looked up to see her expression changed, suddenly looking quite... shy.

The beast gentled, "Thicker than my fingers..." Dahlia nodded. "But the pleasure..." He drew her down to him, his hot breath in the shell of her ear. "The pleasure will transport you."

Her plump breasts rubbing into his chest caused him to purr. She felt so soft and warm. He placed lingering kisses on her face, her neck, whispering reassurance into her skin. His fingers massaged the nape of her neck where the knot was more intense and with his power sunk his lust and heat into her body. She melted like butter in his hands.