Demons of the Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said strip."

When my only response was a shudder he stepped closer. Powerful hands spun me around and he tore my bra clip away.

"Oh god."

I clasped the broken garment to my chest as he took hold of my panties and pulled them sharply downward. They slid the last part of the way and settled around my ankles.

"Please. No."

He slapped my butt and I jumped forward several times steps in shock.

"You're hurting me." I protested as the irony of wanting him to do just that became lost in my fear.

A hand clasped my shoulder and turned me back to face him.

"That's what you want, isn't it? To be hurt? To be frightened?"

A sharp movement and my bra was snatched away. As I tried to cover myself he slapped my hands away and I stood on shaking legs.

"I'm not sure." I whimpered.

He just stood back and looked at me as I stood exposed, trembling.

"Fucking nice."

His hand grabbed my tit and squeezed it like it was a piece of meat to be assessed for quality by a butcher.

"Please."

I struggled away, wishing I'd just stayed at home. Reality was different from fantasy.

He circled me like a predator, dragging his fingers over my butt cheeks. I quivered, gasping snatched breaths as fear held me in place. From wanting to be humiliated and taken roughly, I'd become a deer in the headlights. A petrified doe who thought being docile and compliant would protect me from the worst of what might happen. The stupidity of what I'd done was gripping me in a real terror. Sweat trickled from my forehead.

"Kneel bitch."

He pointed at a couch and I edged towards it, looking it over. Worn leather and lumpy stuffing.

"I said kneel."

A hand clamped around my neck and pushed me forward.

"Uhh."

I almost fell onto the seat cushion as I put my hands out to grab the backrest. I struggled about until I was balanced, and knelt on the soft seating. Without waiting he took hold of my hand and pulled my arm out straight, along the back. My eyes didn't leave him as he tied my left wrist securely to the rear corner post. Next, he pulled my other arm to the opposite post and began tying it.

I tried lifting myself and found a little movement. The devil returned and spoke for me.

"Tighter." I muttered in a shaking breath.

He froze, looking straight at me and I regretted letting my inner demon speak.

"Uhh."

With a sharp jerk, I was pulled out tighter still. So tight the ropes were taut around my wrists and I could no longer lift my torso even an inch.

This was the moment I felt real fear. The moment I knew I could do nothing regardless of what he chose to do to me.

"What if I've changed my mind?" I asked.

I couldn't be sure I hadn't. My hot wet pussy still raced to be penetrated by his cock but now I started to worry what else he might do to me.

The stranger almost smirked.

"Tough.

You ain't going nowhere."

My lower lip quivered. Part of me felt exhilarated. Another part was assessing my situation logically and rape didn't seem so much fun all of a sudden.

"Oh fuck."

He went behind me and I felt his hands on me properly for the first time. Big, rough, calloused hands that scratched at my fair delicate skin.

"Uhh."

They glided over my thighs, around my butt. My waist and back were explored, and then they came back to my legs. Fingers slid between my thighs and edged them open.

"Oh fuck."

I balanced myself on parted knees as I felt his warm breath on my exposed pussy.

"You're sweet as candy."

"Uhh."

I shuddered as his mouth went to my pussy. Wet, open lips that closed over my tender flesh rubbing and tugging it. His tongue pressed at my slit, parting me and lapping at the juices that flooded from me.

"Oh my god."

My head was in turmoil. Fear and loathing. Arousal and desire. All of it mixed into one. Emotions I couldn't fathom or process. I felt like a cave dweller from ancient times, dragged from her family by the hunter of a neighboring tribe to be taken against her will.

That tongue opened me and explored my crevices. It rode upwards and pressed at my butt ring. There was no finesse. Just the roughness of his hunger and a day's growth on his face. His mouth ate me, his saliva and my juices spread around my butt and sex, cooling my heated flesh as it evaporated.

His hands came around my thighs, gliding up my belly until they found my tits where they hung beneath me.

"Uhh."

He gripped and squeezed them until they hurt. Fingers pulled at my nipples.

"Fuck."

"Now you're gonna know how it feels with a real man. Not some pussy college boy."

"Uhh. Fuck."

His cock went into me. One powerful thrust tore through my muscles and filled me to my cervix as I struggled against the restraining ropes.

"Jesus, fuck."

He didn't wait a moment. Powerful, purposeful thrusts without a care whether he hurt me. It was like having a jackhammer shoved into my pussy and I couldn't escape him.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

This was a rape. This was what I'd paid him to do. Again and again, pummelling my hole while I remained tied and unable to resist.

"Oh, god."

I came so quickly. A deep primitive response driven by terror and an uncaring roughness.

"Uhhh."

I shuddered and struggled as his cock continued into me. My body became a string puppet, jerking through a sudden orgasm.

"Please. Stop." I begged.

He did. But not because I asked him to. His cock pressed at my butt hole.

"Oh fuck, no."

I screamed.

"Wait. I didn't agree to that."

"You're confused. You wanted it rough, so you don't get to agree on anything. I just do it and you accept."

He spat on my hole and used his crown to spread his spittle over that tiny crinkled ring.

I cried out in pain as my tight butt was forced open. His cock went in, tearing its way through protesting muscle.

"No. Please."

"Scream all you want. No one can hear you."

Tears welled in my eyes and trickled down my cheeks as he fucked me again. Just as hard.

"Every girl should have her butt hole fucked at least once. Even pretty college girls."

I let the tears come as he pushed deep inside me. That cock I'd hoped would be big was now too much. So fucking massive as it forced its way into my butt again and again.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

I'd dreamed about this. Imagined how it would be. Never had I fully grasped how much it would hurt. My stretched ring stung as if it was on fire. It felt as though my flesh was being torn with each thrust driven into me by his powerful, muscular frame.

And yet it also felt amazing. Pleasure and pain together. I couldn't fully process how that made me feel. If I could have stopped him I would have. But there was something exhilarating about the reality that I couldn't.

"Oh, fuck."

A hand wrapped my hair around it and my head was pulled back sharply. I arched my back to ease the agony on my scalp. I found myself staring upwards at the underside of a corrugated metal roof.

"Uhhh."

I came again, just as unexpectedly. A jot of joy riding on the pain that had me writhing and struggling against my restraints.

"Jesus. Fuck.

Uhh."

As I calmed he pulled out. Then he fucked my pussy again. His fingers held my thighs, digging into my flesh until it hurt. His groin smacked into my butt cheeks with the ring of a bell and I bounced on his cock unable to escape, teetering on the edge of another frantic orgasm.

"Oh god."

Again I tipped over. I became one of those sweaty, tired, and bound girls at the point of exhaustion I'd watched so often online. But they were models, actresses who could stop the assault at any time with a safe word. I'd made myself a victim. A helpless, passive receptacle to his cock as it impaled me again and again.

I came a third time. My head fuzzed and I thought I'd lose consciousness. I willed him to cum. I wanted it to end. My experiment had gone far enough in my mind. I just wanted to relax and calm my burning body.

He had other ideas. For a moment I thought he'd finished when he left me. Then I saw him in front of me. That monstrous cock was so hard as it bounced before my eyes. I saw his ball bag swinging. Just as big and threatening as his meat. There was a mass of unruly hair. A forest of darkness that made it all the more imposing. I realized he still hadn't cum, and what that meant.

"Uhh."

It hurt like fuck as he pulled my head up with a great handful of my hair.

"Open your mouth."

His cock came towards me and I did as I was told. It was hard and hot. And so fucking big. It pressed in over my tongue and into my throat choking me.

"Enjoy bitch."

I was wide-eyed, frantically pulling at my binds as he fucked my face just as relentlessly as he had my pussy and butt. I was gagging and spitting to avoid drowning in my saliva. I breathed through my nose so strongly that my nostrils flared. They filled with the scent of him. Musk and sweat. A masculine odor stronger than any guy I'd been with before. They were always muted by being freshly bathed and covered in aftershaves and body sprays. This man was natural. A day's stale sweat added to the stench of his manhood. A smell I'd chastise a boyfriend for having. One that I'd refuse to have near me on any other occasion. And yet it aroused me beyond belief.

When he came it was an explosion in my mouth. Hot cum pumped out of his invading cock, filling my throat with his saline bile until I swallowed. A reaction to avoid choking.

"Uhhh."

I gasped, able to breathe once again as he pulled out. I stared forward seeing his cock softening at last.

I thought he was releasing me until his massive hands pulled my arms back and held them behind me.

"What the fuck?"

A zip tie went around my wrists and I was hauled to my feet. He dragged me to the bed and threw me face down. Then he was on top of me, pushing my legs apart. A hand held me pressed down on my neck and his cock went into me again.

"Oh god. Stop.

Enough. Please."

"It stops when I say."

I was pinned into place as once more he pummelled my pussy. Where he got his stamina from I'd no idea, but his cock stayed hard for what seemed an age. I had no choice but lay there and let him fuck me until more of his cum filled my pussy with its warmth.

Again I followed up with my moment. Another powerful response, harder than I'd ever experienced. As I prayed for the violent muscle quakes snapping at my body to ease, a tiny demon in my head whispered a reminder that this had been exactly what I'd sought.

I was compliant meat as he hauled me from the bed. Legs just kicking around to find balance as he took me where he wanted. In reality, I just wanted to collapse and wait for sanity to return. My torturer was having none of that.

He tied me by the throat to the base of the bed. I was knelt on the floor with my hands secured behind my back and my head fixed against the fame. I could only imagine that his cock was coming for my mouth again. And I had no way to avoid it. I whimpered. I had nothing left.

He knelt in front of me and stared at me. He looked aggressive. As if he was about to strangle me while laughing at my stupidity for coming here.

"How is it, daddy's girl?

Are you worried whether you'll ever leave here yet?"

My lips quivered.

"Please. I've had enough now." I admitted.

He made a walking action with his fingers over my tits.

"Not quite you haven't."

I stared at him, trying to work out what he was going to do. To my horror, he stood up and started dressing.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I'm done."

He walked away, out through the door. I lost it as the lights were flicked off.

"Come back. For fuck sake don't leave me like this."

I was greeted with silence and I screamed again.

"You bastard. Come back."

I was left alone in the dark unsure what was going to happen now. Would he just leave me here? Would I be found by some other unsuspecting employee of the car shop in the morning?

I remembered that I had other things to do tomorrow. I couldn't be stuck here. This was supposed to be a thing that was over well before morning. A fantasy exorcised and parked away as an exciting memory well before daylight. Suddenly it was a terror that threatened to unravel my real life.

"Oh fuck. Please."

I sniffed and felt cum dribble from my sore butt, snaking its way slowly around to the top of my thigh. I felt disgusting and dirty. I was sore. My holes burned with a fire and I feared he'd torn something in my butt, damaging me internally. What if he'd caused a permanent injury?

Then the thought that 'permanent' might not be so relevant forced its way into my head and I started shaking again. What had I done?

I wiggled my fingers, trying to keep the circulation going, and looked about. In the dark, I couldn't see a lot. Just diffused shapes and shadows. Certainly, nothing that'd facilitate a Houdini-style escape.

With my hands tied I was helpless. All I could do was wait and hope he'd come back.

And what if he didn't? What if morning came and no one came to find me? This place was pretty much derelict apart from this room up on the mezzanine floor. His place.

"Oh god.

What the fuck had I delivered myself into?

No one was coming here.

I hated being alone. I wished he'd come back. And if he did what would he do to me? He was done fucking me. Would he decide that I might be a problem now it was over? Would he want more money?

"Oh god. Oh god."

There was no god. Not for me. My demon had taken me from that path and now I was paying the price as the Lord abandoned me to a fate I'd brought upon myself.

More tears dashed for freedom as another drop of cum dripped from my sodden abused pussy. It made me cringe as it left a slimy track over my ankles.

Please god. Deliver me from this.

The door opened and my eyes snapped open. I saw shadows moving in the dark. He was back. I listened and tried to see what he was doing.

Oh fuck.

I realized there was more than one person. He had someone with him. My head filled with thoughts of a horror to come. I hadn't intended this. I hadn't intended to be gang-banged. I couldn't take that.

"Oh god. Let me go. Please."

Wait. I heard them whispering. I held my breath and listened intently. It was a woman's voice.

A moment later that other person was pressing against my face. Naked and aroused. Soft and smooth. A slick dampness covered my chin and lips.

"Lick that pussy bitch."

I recognized the voice instantly. The tattooed girl from the bar. All legs and tits with pouty lips. And her wet pussy was pressed against my face.

I did as she said. I couldn't do anything else. I pushed my tongue out and let her fuck herself on it. A hand gathered my hair and held me even firmer. I let her rub her delicate, warm flesh over my mouth. I licked her clit. Fast, flicks that had her groaning.

This was new to me but I was terrified that I'd suffer if I didn't. I did what she wanted with all the vigor I could muster.

Hands pushed my thighs out and the guy sat next to me. I could feel the heat of his body against mine as one of those big hands went to my pussy.

As I was forced to lick this girl toward her orgasm his fingers went into me. A rough, almost violent finger fuck of my hole followed. My heat rose beyond my fear and I started the journey toward my plateau once more. Helpless apart from what I could do to this girl with my tongue and lips. I devoured her with ever more hunger as that torturing hand controlled me. It held me teetering at the edge of an overwhelming desire to cum.

I was gasping as the girl came on my face. Her juices were more like she was peeing herself as they covered my chin and ran onto my tongue. I swallowed as more followed.

"Uhh. Fuck." She cried out.

The bed shook behind me as she fell forward using it to support herself. Her thighs clamped tighter against my face and I was allowed to cum on those invading fingers, still with that hot pussy pressed to my face.

"Uhhhh."

I was left shuddering in the dark as they both left me at once. My eyes darted side to side trying to see into the darkness. For a minute or two I just gasped lungfuls of air wondering what would happen next. The delight had begun to fade and the worry was rising again. That fear of the unknown.

I was experiencing exactly what I'd sought and it frightened me beyond belief.

When the lights came on I thought I was dreaming. I sniffed back and tried to focus my sore eyes.

"You all done?"

The stranger looked different. More human. He was dressed in a shirt and trousers, smart office attire. His face seemed less aggressive.

I glanced around, finding the girl sitting on the couch with a leg raised. She hadn't dressed and I saw her body. Her fingers played almost absentmindedly with that tight snatch she'd so enthusiastically pressed against my face. Long smooth legs and tits that defied gravity.

I found myself staring at her nipples. Deeply colored points held permanently hard by small bar piercings. Tattoos decorated her arms and back. Another covered a thigh and hip. More snaked around beneath her tits and up around her left nipple. Neo-traditional designs with lots of color.

Her dark eyes stared at me and an amused smile played on her lips.

"Please. Let me go." I muttered with a shuddering breath.

The stranger stepped forward and untied my neck.

"Fuck." I said grateful for not having the rope across my throat. I rubbed it profusely, praying there was no mark.

"Are you going to ... let me go?"

I couldn't voice the alternative that loomed large in my thoughts. I was in a state of confusion, still unsure what they would do to me.

A hand looped under my arm and guided me forward with a gentleness he hadn't shown before. A knife sliced the zip tie.

"You wanted the genuine experience, remember. You asked to be raped and feel your life was in danger.

I'd say from the state of your face we achieved that." He grinned.

Was that confirmation I was going to be released? Or had I heard wrong? I couldn't think straight.

"I thought I was going to die." I admitted.

I shuddered, still wondering if I might.

"That was the idea, wasn't it?

It was what you wanted?"

I was shaking. I couldn't say he was wrong. I hadn't been explicit but it'd been clear what I had asked for, even if I hadn't grasped what it truly involved. He'd delivered on it exactly. And more besides.

My nerves settled a little as I felt more confident I would be okay. Another fear raised its head.

"What's the time?" I asked.

I was suddenly aware that I had a life to get back to. One I couldn't afford to ruin by wasting any more time.

"Six.

Get dressed and we'll run you home on our way to work. And wipe your face. Don't want your neighbors thinking you've been raped or something."

I almost laughed along with him. It was absurd.

"Hope you liked the little extra touch."

I followed his eyes back to the girl.

"It was fun for me." She said grinning.

"I've never..." I started.

"You have now."

She bounced up from the couch, snatching up her clothes before stretching up to kiss her man. A full-on smooch that confirmed what I already knew. They were lovers. Two people who'd taken advantage of me. No. That wasn't true. I couldn't claim that. I'd put myself in this position. One I was beginning to analyze with a calmer head. And no matter what, I couldn't deny that it had lifted me to that pinnacle I'd always desired. I'd experienced sex with fear. I'd cum like never before. Like I never would again. And I was satisfied with that.

"The full experience delivered for your five hundred dollars." The girl grinned.

"His cock. Every hole. And my pussy as the icing on the cake."

She smirked with a sexiness I hadn't fully seen in her before.

"And we'd have done it for free if you'd asked."

She laughed at me.