Demonstrations Pt. 01

Story Info
Hannah provides sexual advice to a younger friend.
5.4k words
4.57
29.5k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick looked up as the bedroom door opened, and his wife Hannah came in.

"Oh good," she said. "You're ready."

She came over to him and gave him a hug, then stepped back to look at him. He was dressed in the clothes she'd laid out on the bed: blue jeans and a plain white shirt. Nothing on his feet. She looked thoughtful. "Just a few tweaks..." She unbuttoned the shirt by one more button at the collar, and rolled the sleeves up loosely to just below the elbow. "That's better," she said. "Now, have you been behaving?"

"I have," he said.

She'd left him to get showered and changed about forty minutes ago, leaving him with his laptop and a glass of wine. "Feel free to get yourself in the mood," she'd said, "but no jerking off - I want you fresh!"

"Glad to hear it," she said now. "Come on, then." She took him by the hand and led him through the house towards the living room. The door to the living room was closed, but Nick could hear voices from inside. Hannah stopped at the door.

"One more thing," she said. "I want you to wear this." She held out her hand.

Three Weeks Earlier:

Hannah's Tuesday night session was not going well. The four of them were standing in the bar in a tight circle, their drinks clutched close, as the crowds pressed in on them from all sides. Normally, they'd be sitting in a quiet table at the back, but not tonight.

To look at the four of them, you might assume it was an office outing - why else would you have four women, so obviously different, associating together?

In her early forties, Hannah was the oldest of the group, but she wore it well. Her hair was a light enough blonde that she hadn't yet felt the need to dye it to hide the encroaching grey, and she kept trim through weekly pilates and spin classes. Plus, as her husband Nicky was an architect, he felt claustrophobic after a week of sitting in an office staring at a computer screen, so they both did park runs at the weekend. Hannah also made sure to listen to any advice Adrienne gave her on fashion, and she could tell it worked: Hannah worked in Health and Safety Compliance, which meant site visits for inspections, and she could control the amount of flirtation and lustful glances she got by how much of Adrienne's clothing tips she applied on any given visit.

Adrienne was the next youngest of the group, in her mid-thirties, but that didn't really matter. Adrienne was tall, blessed with a good figure, fantastic bone structure, and a natural grace and elegance that meant she could look stylish and alluring in a bin bag, if she really wanted. Her Italian genes had blessed her with luxurious dark hair, fabulous eyelashes and full lips. A marketing executive, she travelled internationally regularly, and never had a boyfriend for long, often coming back from a trip with outrageous tales of one-night stands.

The group had originally met and bonded at a book group that focused on detective fiction, held in a local bookstore. When the bookstore had closed, they'd met for a short while in Bethany's library, and then for a bit in the coffee shop where Bethany's husband Kieran worked, with each move losing more and more members from the group, until Adrienne had said, "Fuck it. It's you girls I really like hanging out with, anyway. Let's just meet in a bar instead." And Adrienne was good at getting her way. So they'd moved the sessions to a bar that Adrienne knew - Adrienne knew ALL the bars - one with quiet tables at the back where they could chat about the books and other things without getting hit on too much.

Except tonight, apparently. There was a private party that had taken over all the back half of the bar, pushing all the regular clientele into a smaller space, including the book group.

"It's not like they're even using all the space," said Bethany. "They've got a lot of tables with only one or two people sitting at them. Look, that table just there - there's only one guy."

"Which one?" Adrienne stretched up to her full height to see over the crowd; Hannah noticed some of the glances from men nearby that this caused. Adrienne was always getting admiring glances.

"There," said Bethany, pointing. She flexed her fingers around her glass. "There are four of us, one of him. Maybe we should form a raiding party and commandeer it." She gave a grin. Bethany and Kieran were both active people - rock climbing, mountain biking, that sort of thing, so it was no surprise that she'd mention something so dramatic. Bethany liked to think of herself as a free spirit. Although her real job was as a librarian, if you asked her what she did, she'd tell you she was a silversmith. She made jewellery that she sold at craft fairs, although she gave more to friends as gifts and wore it herself rather than actually selling it. Really, it was just a hobby. But Bethany liked the image. It went with her bright scarlet hair and tie-dye dresses and corsets. Kieran was equally cliched - with his goatee, man-bun and piercings, he was the very image of the hipster barista. And they were both young, late twenties, so they could carry it off.

Adrienne was still looking at the table, thoughtfully. "I bet he'd give us the table if I promised to give him a hand-job in the toilets," she said, evilly.

"You wouldn't!" said Hannah, while Dawn's eyes widened in surprise. Bethany almost spat out her drink, and giggled.

Adrienne waggled her head, thoughtfully. "Probably not," she conceded, "though it gets more tempting every time some prick jostles me from behind."

"Would that even work?" asked Dawn.

"Oh, it'd work," said Adrienne, confidently.

"But, maybe he doesn't like hand-jobs...."

"Honey," Bethany said, "No man dislikes hand-jobs from a woman. And no guy is going to turn down a hand shandy from our girl here."

"But..." said Dawn, and then paused, looking down into her drink. At nineteen, Dawn was the baby of the group. She and her boyfriend Pete had been dating since high school. She worked at a supermarket, while he worked with a local decorating company. Dawn had straight black hair and a pretty face with eyes that were frequently wide from surprise - she didn't have a lot of experience at life, yet, and Pete was just as vanilla.

"Look," said Hannah. "There are plenty of other bars. Let's just go somewhere else for tonight."

"Oh, all right. I know one nearby," said Adrienne, surprising no-one. "Follow me."

Fifteen minutes later, they were comfortably seated at a table in a bar that was nearly completely empty; they'd even gotten fresh drinks in record time.

"Isn't this much better?" Hannah said, as they settled in for the evening.

Adrienne leaned back, one arm folded as she sipped from her glass. "I still think I should have just given him a hand-job," she muttered darkly.

Bethany started chattering about something she and Kieran had seen on television last night, but Hannah noticed that Dawn was looking down. "Dawn? Are you okay, honey?"

"'m fine," she mumbled, eyes downcast.

"Hey, come on. What's up?" Hannah had a thought, thinking back to the earlier conversation. "Is it... is it something about Adrienne talking about masturbating?"

"It's nothing."

"Look, it's okay. You can talk to us."

Adrienne noticed that something was up, and waved Bethany into silence.

"It's nothing," Dawn repeated. "It's just..." She looked up. "What does it mean if a guy doesn't like getting a hand-job?"

"He's... dead?" Adrienne said. Hannah bapped her lightly on the shoulder without taking her eyes off Dawn.

"Do you mean Pete?" Hannah asked her.

"Maybe he doesn't like hand-jobs," Dawn said, with a sniffle. "Or maybe he just doesn't like me."

"Oh, hey, come on, honey," Hannah said, pulling Dawn into a hug. "Pete loves you. Who could NOT love you, you adorable twerp."

"What makes you think he doesn't like you jerking him off?" Adrienne asked, curious.

"Well, when I try, he tends to push me away quite quickly."

"Before he's finished?"

"Long before."

"Huh!" Adrienne said; evidently this was a concept outside her experience, and her brain was taking a moment to assimilate the possibility.

"Every guy likes an orgasm," Hannah said in a reasonable tone of voice. "That's just biology. Maybe... you just need practice."

"Or some pointers," Adrienne added.

"Yeah," Bethany agreed, "and if there's anyone who could teach you---" she gestured at Adrienne with both hands in a gameshow here's-what-you-could-win kind of way.

"Right," Hannah agreed. "We could teach you."

Dawn looked hopeful. "You could? How?"

"You mean like with bananas and all that?" Bethany asked Hannah.

"No," Adrienne said, sarcastically. "She's going to explain the finer points of her technique to Dawn while jerking Nicky off."

Hannah blinked. "Er, bananas, yes. Or YouTube."

"More like PornHub," Adrienne snorted.

"Yes," Hannah agreed, quickly. "Whatever."

"Okay," Bethany said, subsiding. She sipped her drink and giggled. "Wouldn't it be funny, though? Actually using our guys as demonstration models?"

"Yeah," said Hannah, who was trying to pretend that wasn't exactly what she'd meant, when she'd spoken without thinking it through. "Funny."

"Yeah..." Adrienne said.

There was a quiet moment, where they all contemplated masturbating their men in front of Dawn.

Hannah blinked, then left out a breath. "Anyway...." she said, then saw Adrienne looking at Bethany. Bethany was returning that look.

Adrienne shrugged. "Hell, I'm game."

Hannah was shocked. "You do remember that you don't currently HAVE a boyfriend, right?"

Adrienne waved this away nonchalantly. "I'm pretty sure I could find one for the occasion."

"I couldn't!" Dawn said, quite a bit more shocked than Hannah. "Pete would never agree to it."

"Pete wouldn't be the one getting the lessons," Adrienne muttered. "Trust me, sweetie, he already knows how to wank off. And besides, it IS for his benefit, so he has no cause to complain!"

"Think of it more like relationship counselling," Bethany said.

Hannah blinked. "You're up for this? What about Kieran?"

"Kieran's cool," Bethany said. "He'll understand if I explain it's to help Dawn's relationship with her boyfriend."

That opened up a LOT of questions about Bethany and Kieran's relationship.

Dawn appeared to be giving the idea some consideration. "Well..." she started.

Adrienne and Bethany looked at Hannah. "Just you now, my girl. You in?"

Hannah looked at all of them. "I'd have to talk to Nicky. I don't know if I'll be able to convince him."

Now:

Nicky had indeed taken some convincing, but Hannah wasn't sure how much it was for show, or to make her feel better. But he'd given in, and the date had been arranged, and now the day was here. She dispatched Nicky to the bedroom with strict instructions on what to wear, and on personal grooming - she wanted him to be looking his best, when she showed him off to her friends.

She'd re-arranged the furniture in the living room so that the centre of focus was where Nicky was going to be standing, rather than the television. She'd put a bath towel down on the carpet to catch any mess, and there was a tube of lube on the coffee table. Wine was chilling in the fridge. She'd dressed in jeans and a tight cotton long-sleeved top - something easily washable.

The ladies all arrived as a group; Adrienne had suggested that they meet at a bar first - partially to get Dawn suitably relaxed, and partly so that they could arrive at once, rather than there being awkward moments if it was just one of them there.

Adrienne was wearing tight blue jeans, high heels and a white blouse with a grey scarf around her neck. As usual, she looked stunning. Bethany wore a black biker jacket, a black and purple corset that showed off her boobs, and a full, black skirt embroidered with flowers; its hem swirled around her purple Doc Martin boots. Dawn was dressed simply, in a blue-and-white striped top and leggings, and a pair of trainers.

Hannah sat them down on the sofa and made sure everyone had wine. They chatted about this and that for a bit, while ignoring the elephant in the room, but there was no denying there was a huge buzz between them.

Once everyone had finished their first glass and were topped up, she decided it was time to fetch Nicky. In the bedroom, she gave him a once-over, and pronounced him fit for consumption. She led him back down to the living room, but paused at the closed door. From behind it, she could hear raucous laughter.

There needed to be a final touch.

"One more thing," she said, holding out her hand. "I want you to wear this."

Nicky looked at the black material in her hand. "A blindfold?"

She nodded. "For anonymity."

He looked at her strangely. "I know it's your book group in there. You talk about them all the time. I know who they are."

"But you've never met them," Hannah said. "And besides," she added with a smile, "doesn't it make it more sexy, if you won't be able to see them?"

Nicky considered this, and then let Hannah put the blindfold over his eyes.

"All right, then," Hannah said, and opened the door.

Nick heard a loud cheer as Hannah led him into the living room. He was both nervous and excited. He was turned on, but he was still only about half-convinced that Hannah wasn't pranking him; there was a good chance he was going to hear a big "SURPRISE!" from his family or work colleagues for something and, if that was the case, he at least hoped that Hannah hadn't told them the ruse she'd used to lure him.

Instead, he just heard a few female voices.

"Mmm, very nice," one of them said.

"Have him scrubbed and sent to my room!" another called.

That sounded...promising. He could feel an erection starting.

"Ladies," Hannah said, as she positioned him on the towel, "this is Nicky. Nicky, meet Adrienne, Bethany and, of course, Dawn."

"It is VERY nice to meet you," one of them said meaningfully. The others laughed.

"Well, Dawn," Hannah said, "If you're ready, let's get started. Now, the first thing is, you can't just grab a guy's penis"---she dropped her other hand onto his groin--"and start jerking away. He has to be suitably turned on first. Although," she said, squeezing Nick's growing boner, "arranging for him to be exposed to a room of horny young women seems to do the trick!"

He grew harder as the other women laughed. Hannah released him.

"You probably can't always rely on that for a scenario," she said, "so let's warm him up." She pulled him into an embrace and kissed him deeply, before grabbing his backside and squeezing. Nicky wrapped his arms around her, but heard one of the watching women speak up.

"Hey! No touching! Demonstration dummies don't get to touch!"

"That's true," Hannah said, pulling away. "This isn't about you, remember. You're here as a prop." She kissed him lightly on the cheek, to show that this was meant in good humour. "But also, we need to make sure that Dawn can see. Now, where were we?"

Hannah unbuttoned Nick's shirt and ran her hands over his bare chest, to calls of "Mmm-mmm!" and "You go, girl!" Nick was relieved that he'd been taking care of his physical shape enough to not have a beer belly, even though he didn't exactly have a flat stomach.

Hannah's hands ran over his skin and around his backside and legs, before she started unbuttoning him jeans. Nick hardened even more as she crouched, pulling them down to the floor.

"Oh YES!" one of the women cried, while the others whooped or squealed.

If this was a prank, Nick thought, it was reaching the point of no return.

When Hannah pulled Nicky's jeans down, it was like she was watching it from outside, still wondering whether she'd go through with it, when they hit the floor. He placed a hand on her shoulder to steady himself as he stepped out of them. She pushed them to one side and slid her hands up his legs to his underwear: tight black trunks that clearly showed off the size of his full erection. Since she crouched to take down he jeans, it was right there in front of her face. This was nothing usual for Hannah and Nicky - but it felt so different to be doing it with Dawn, Bethany and Adrienne looking on and hooting like Nicky was a stripper at a hen night.

She stroked Nicky's erection through the smooth material, causing him to utter a soft "mmm" of pleasure. "You can get him nicely excited by fondling as you get undressed," she said. "No need to rush it. Light touches..." She stroked the head and shaft, and testicles. "...and more firmly, too." She squeezed the shaft harder; Nicky jerked in response.

Hannah stood, sliding her hands up Nicky's bare chest to his shoulders, pushing his shirt off, and letting it drop to the floor behind him, and pulled him to her, kissing him deeply. She was very turned on by all of this. "And you can leave him alone for a bit, too. Build the anticipation. And, once he's nice and excited..."

She moved her hands back to his trunks again. Moment of truth... She slipped them over his erection and down to the ground.

"Oh yes!" Bethany cried, while Dawn squealed.

"Nice cock, Nicky!" said Adrienne. "Good job, Hannah."

Nicky once again steadied himself on her shoulder while he stepped out of the trunks. She was pleased to see that he'd trimmed his public hair nicely and neatly. He was now standing naked and erect in their living room, in front of her more-than-tipsy friends. She took hold of his penis and masturbated it. Nicky quivered in response, and let out a sigh. She was so turned on that she really, really wanted to just take it into her mouth, but she wasn't willing to do that in front of other people.

Not yet, anyway...

She looked back over her shoulder. "Dawn, honey, come over here. You won't be able to see what I'm doing from over there."

Dawn hesitated for a moment, until Adrienne leaned over and stage-whispered, "It's okay - it won't bite!" Then she got up and walked over to Hannah and Nicky. Hannah was on Nicky's right side, masturbating him slowly with her right hand, so Dawn crouched down on his left. As she crouched, she absently put her hand on Nicky's hip to steady herself, and he twitched a bit in response. She pulled her hand back sharply, as if burned.

"Oh, sorry!" she said. "I didn't think!"

Hannah hesitated, then said. "It's okay, honey. Go ahead."

Dawn reached out nervously, as if afraid of the contact, then placed her hand back on Nicky's hip. Nicky took a deep breath, and let it out again, but didn't flinch.

Dawn's eyes were now locked on the penis in Hannah's hand, right in front of her.

"Okay, so," Hannah said, trying to get this back onto an educational track, "you want to make sure there's some lubrication. Otherwise, if you're sliding your hand against his skin, you'll end up making him sore from friction. If you're giving him a blowjob too, you can use your saliva. Or you can do what I'm doing here, and use his pre-come." She stopped stroking, and moved her hand up Nicky's shaft to encircle the head. She rolled her hand around in a circle, coating her palm and fingers. "See?" She held up her hand, showing Dawn her glistening palm, before returning to stroking. "Nicky's quite turned on at the moment, so he's producing plenty of juice himself. Or you can use lube." Hannah paused at this point, to pick up the tube she'd put on the coffee table. She squirted some onto her hand, and then rubbed it all over Nicky's penis. "There. That's sliding nicely."

Dawn was still watching, intently. Hannah noticed that her hand had started to move, though; she was rubbing it gently on Nicky's thigh, hip and buttocks. Hannah smiled, imagining what this might be doing to Nicky.

"Now, think of the sleeve of your shirt." With her left hand, Hannah reached out and gripped her own wrist. "When you move your hand, you can slide it over the sleeve, where the sleeve stays where it is," which she did, moving her hand across the material. "Or, if you grip more tightly, you can move the sleeve, too." She pushed her sleeve up her arm, and down again. "The skin on a penis is like that. You can slide along the skin, or you can slide the skin up and down." The head of Nicky's penis peeked out as his foreskin was pulled back by her actions. "Both feel good, don't they, Nicky?"

12