Demonthorn Ch. 19

Story Info
A woman makes a deal with her demon.
1.3k words
4.33
2.3k
4
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demonthorn Chapter 19

Gortelesque looked out over the sea of demons that milled about below him. His army was restless and wanted to, needed to, go Above and rip and tear everything limb from limb. He looked up and saw his Harpies clinging to the stalactites above him.

He spotted Jolie and his heart trembled when he saw the outlines of her wings and the purples lines of her scars. He whistled and she spread her wings, floating down to him like the avenging angel she was.

"You rang Warmaster?" She asked with a sly smile.

Gortelesque grinned, showing his sharpened teeth. She was clad in leather armor, like the rest of the harpies. She was stunning and he felt his demonhood stir beneath his kilt.

"You up to a little fun, Jolie?" He asked, grabbing the back of her head, his hands entwining with her hair as he pulled her in.

"In front of them all?" Her eyes widened in fake innocence. "My dignity!"

"Come here." He growled as he pulled her close, shoving his mouth onto hers.

He pushed aside her skimpy armor and whipped out his member. He was already hard and shoved it inside of her with little to no ceremony. She gasped and dug her teeth into his shoulder, wrapping one leg around his waist. They both spread their wings for balance as Gortelesque thrust inside of her. Over and over again she came. She had never been fucked like that by him and it seemed as if her whole existence was pleasure and violence.

Gortelesque grunted as she moaned, thrusting inside of her with a violent abandon until with a mighty roar he orgasmed, green demon seed leaking out of the nightmare woman.

The demon horde roared in approval. And Jolie grinned a little too sheepishly as she rearranged her armor and underclothes.

"Get it girl!" Screeched a harpie from the ceiling.

Gortelesque raised his hand and all was silent, but he could sense the tension in the air. His fucking of the nightmare woman had the desired effect of getting his fighter's blood up. It had the added bonus of making him focused instead of lusting after her body.

The demons waited for their leader to speak.

"My minions!" He roared.

The demons roared back in approval and more than a few lewd epithets aimed at Jolie. She blushed and flashed the horde to uproarious applause.

"Who is hungry?" Asked Gortelesque over the crowd.

The demons screamed their hunger and the cavern shook with their anger.

"Who is thirsty for the woman's secret?"

The demons yelled their thirst and the air seemed to split form their lust.

"Who wants to reclaim what was stolen?" Gortelesque roared so loud the cavern shook with his presence. "Stolen from all of us?"

The demon horde responded with as much fervor back.

"We march today!" Gortelesque yelled. "Today we go to claim what is ours again! Today we go back into the sunlight and let our Master rule again!"

The demons were almost mad with rage and bloodlust.

"You all have your weapons! You all have your rage! Now go forth and take back what is yours. For the Master!"

"For the Master!" The demons raged and trampled over one another to get out the massive cavern entrance.

The Gatemaster swung the gates open and sunlight poured into the cavern, blinding some of the lesser demons who had never seen light since their former lives. The Gatemaster cackled as he waved the demons through.

On the way almost a dozen demons were trampled, barely slowing down the biggest horde ever assembled. The trampled were too weak to notice.

Jolie watched all of this with mixed emotions. Her lust for Gortelesque was abating a little now and it was hitting home what the demon horde was going to do once it was out and among the villages and towns.

"What will happen to them all?" She gestured out at the gate.

"The demons? Most will die, but some will live. Enough will live to reshape the world" Gortelesque answered.

"No, all the people. Are they really going to destroy, well, everything?" Jolie let doubt creep into her voice and she shuddered.

"Jolie, creation requires the destruction of the previous status. Mud must be destroyed to create a sculpture. To create a free and fair world, we must tear down the old one of injustices and mold it into something better and more beautiful. The people Above have squandered the gift of life and light. They fight and they kill and they enslave. Even those that claim righteousness sin against all of them."

"I know all of that." Jolie answered hotly. "What I want to know is that must all of it die?"

"No, Jolie. Nature as a whole will be unchanged, as the Master orders. Nature is blameless in the struggle of the Usurpers and the Master. His love of all living things is what led to his downfall. It was a stag of unimaginable beauty actually. Humanity however, must be re-imagined." Gortelesque said.

"What about the children? What about the good people?" Whispered Jolie.

"It is too late to be squeamish now Jolie." Said Gortelesque. "Your fate was sealed once you accepted me into your soul and your slit."

"I am not worried for myself." Jolie said. "I just find it hard to believe that the innocents must also perish."

"They must. They are part of what is wrong. They may have been made to see if given the time, but this struggle was pushed forward because of the fire Fury. She is the one thing, the only thing, that can stand in my way." Gortelesque whispered.

"You mean our way." Jolie said, her eyes narrowing.

"Whatever is good for me is good for you my wench." Gortleseque smiled. "It is not like you to hesitate, what is wrong?."

"Maybe my lust has finally subsided. Maybe I can think clearly now." Jolie whispered, staring at the horde as it still streamed out into the light. "Maybe I made a horrible choice just for my own pleasure and sanity."

"Not such a thing. You still feel empathy for all of them. I do as well. The slaughter will be complete and total and it tortures my soul. This is what makes us the greatest weapon against them, but it will be hard for you." He took her hand. "Just be there with me when we claim victory, and we can remake the world with justice and fairness."

"How will you deal with him?" Jolie whispered.

Her eyes flicked around to see if any demon ears were near them.

"Not now, my love. But trust in me. Everything will be alright in the end. If it is not alright, it is not the end." He nuzzled her neck.

She purred and caressed his face. They looked into each other's eyes and Jolie was hypnotized by love and desire.

"Now go and draw them out Jolie. Draw them out so we can claim our rightful place in the world as the new God and Goddess under the Master." He winked at her.

Jolie smiled and bloodlust lit her eyes.

"Harpies!" She called out. "Let us teach our former sisters the meaning of despair!"

A chorus of feminine screams and cheers answered her as the Harpie legion swooped from the ceiling. Their leather armor was meant to distract and protect, so many a demon was trampled as the tight bodies and barely constrained assets of the flying scourge distracted them.

Just as the harpies were out of sight, Jolie turned to the demon.

"Do not forget what I am doing for you today Gortelesque. I will hold you to your promise to make me your queen when all is bled and burned." She said plainly.

"Everything you truly desire will be granted." The demon said.

Satisfied, Jolie spread her wings and her purple-scarred visage was soon lost to daylight.

Gortelesque watched her fly away. As he did, he felt his Master's hand on his shoulder.