Den Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, Pablo, I...Ido feel something. Like..."

"A tingling?"

"Yes! Very, very minute, though."

"That's it, Mom! But I...I don't think I'm draining your strength. Do you feel weak at all?"

"Well...notweak, quite, but...calm. Like, very tranquil."

"So...it's working! It's like my dream, Mom, but, like...a very small step toward it."

"Yes, perhaps, sweetie. Wow, how exciting. I almost knew my boy would develop something. I'm so proud of you, Pablo. Turning something horrible into something of a learning experience."

"Unlike in my dream, Mom, this actually feels nice! I mean, in the dream Idid feel faster and stronger, and I kinda do now, too, but it also just fills me...slowly...with, like, a really nice energy. Oh, I hope I'm not taking yours away!"

"Nonsense, honey. I think you may just be absorbing it. Not subtracting it. And that's wonderful."

"I don't wanna stop, Mommy! I wanna keep hugging your big, soft butt!"

She giggles. "You're so cute. You can hug Mommy anytime you want. Anything for my special boy. I always knew you were special, Pablo."

Now I'm really hard.

"What about Angie and Jailyne? Can I hug them, too? Can they see that I'm not totally useless anymore, too?"

"Hush, sweetie, you were never 'useless.' But yes, absolutely, they can. They need to. In fact, Pablo, this is going to bring us all together in a big way. I bet the girls will bepumped to help you on your journey."

"You think so, Mom?" I ask concernedly, my hands still fondling her butt. "I don't want to weird them out, or push them away. I know they don't have any powers...yet...but I justknow they're special. Like you. They're so beautiful, and nice, and strong. You taught them so well, but I bet a lot of that was already in them. Please, Mommy, help them understand I want to do this because I love them so—"

Someone clears their throat and I immediately let go of Mom to turn around, facing the doorway. Angie and Jailyne are standing in the threshold, side by side. Fairly difficult without touching hips, considering their bodies' curvaceous ratios, especially Jailyne's. This obviously doesn't trouble them, though. They're looking at me, smiling warmly. I don't think they've noticed my bulge, or at least, the slight rise in my boxers from my erection.

"H-How long have you two been standing there?" I ask the cliché question.

"When Mom said something about 'absorbing, not subtracting,'" Angie says.

I retrace me and Mom's dialogue in my memory. Wow, they'd been standing there for almost a minute. So stealthy. And kudos to Mom for not flinching the whole time. I quickly realize that means, too, that they were there when I called her "Mommy" and admitted not wanting to stop touching her butt.

"I...I..." I stammer.

"It's okay, lil bro," Angie says, walking in first. I notice, without prominently diverting my eyes, the bounce of her breasts with each nonchalant step. Angie is wearing a black low-cut U-neck elbow-sleeved shirt, beautifully fitted to her body, and a pair of snug gray yoga pants rising just above her navel. Her long brown hair is tied into a ponytail, pendulously swaying behind her as she walks, leaving her neck and shoulders and most importantly cleavage exposed. Her voice is soft and chipper, despite being a year older than Jailyne, it's a little lighter than hers. "Nothing to be ashamed of. We're really excited that you're one step closer to being more like Mom, now. Gifted, I mean."

"You're...you're not jealous?"

"What? No. Don't be silly. You're so cute." Angie, two inches taller than me, bows her head to kiss me on the forehead; my eyes lock onto her cleavage briefly. "Well, go on. Give your big sis a young like you did Mom. Let's see if you really do have powers."

"Don't tease him, missy," Mom says. She sighs. "Pablo, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I do, Mom. I want to hug all of you! All the time! I want to absorb your specialness and make you feel tranquil, too."

"Aw," Jailyne says from the doorway, smiling.

I immediately cling to the petite Angie, and nuzzle the crook between her neck and shoulder.

"I love you so much, sis!"

"Aw, I love you, too, lil bro."

"I think I need to touch bare skin, though," I admit, followed by a shrug. I can't resist not giving it a shot, at least. "But let's try, Angie!"

All of a sudden I apply both hands to Angie's cute, round butt. The yoga pants are a thin material, and soft. Her butt jiggles a little and she yelps softly. I dig my fingertips into the clothed meat of her bubble-butt.

"Anything, Angie? I don't feel much. Maybe a slight tingle in my fingertips...but not much."

"Well, a little is better than nothing," Mom says behind me.

"It's not good enough, though. Angie, you're so special! I love you. I don't want to skimp on this."

"Aw, okay, Pablo. Mom, what should I do?"

"Wait, let me try this!" I get an idea. It's so radical, it's crazy. But I act on a whim, likely regrettable, but in the moment I just ride the adrenaline. I excavate my five-inch erection, and Angie gasps. I then angle it up and poke Angie's stomach, above the waistband of her yoga pants. I then put my hands on her clothed shoulders. "How's that, sis? Feel any tingling?"

"I..." Angie's brow furrows and Jailyne arrives to stand at her right. She looks down and mumbles "oh my God."

"Oh, that's a great idea, Pablo," Mom actually says, and I subconsciously wonder if I'm still dreaming. Before I can say anything, while Angie and Jailyne look at her confusedly, she adds: "Think about it, girls. This only works for him if his endorphins are high. In his dream, it happened out of anger, to save me. And then you two. Moments ago, he tried touching my wrists. Even massaging them. Nothing. But he, much like I, needs to be worked up in order to have an effect."

"Oh, that makes sense," Jailyne says.

"Oh, I see," Angie says. The two of them are very naïve and gullible, despite their age and Mom's teachings. Then again, clearly Mom was buying this, too, although frankly, now that I feel a little tingling—of course, it might just be the arousal—I can't debunk it.

"It isn't sexual, sis," I lie. "I'm just hard because of the blood flow. I love you all so much. I just want to show it, and hug you, and maybe even absorb your energy, but like, not steal it. Just feel it. Maybe over time I will get stronger, too."

"Aw, we love you, too, Pablo," Angie says.

"Jailyne, come over here and let Pablo touch your waist."

"But she's fully clothed," I mutter.

"It's okay," Jailyne says, approaching. Unlike Mom and Angie, her breasts are big enough to bounce with her step, at least not noticeably. However, the sway of her hips and giant butt is almost violent despite the smooth nonchalance of her stride. She's wearing black head to toe, except white-socked feet. Her top is fitted, long-sleeved, rolled up under her elbows. Her pants are also snug, actually skintight, with white stripes down the sides. She stands to my left and lifts her shirt just enough to expose her thin, underlying-bare waist.

With the tip of my dick still touching Angie's stomach, I extend my left hand to touch Jailyne's waist. I immediately shake my head.

"Oh, that's right," Mom says. "Not enough passion, right?"

"I think so," I say, retracting my hand. Jailyne lowers her shirt.

"Angie, come sit on the bed. Jailyne, go change."

"No, Mom," I speak without thinking, because in hindsight I wish I hadn't said anything. "I don't want to force this all at once. It's too much pressure. I just want to...can you just let me do it when I want? On the go? It feels more natural like that."

"Oh, of course, honey. Mommy's sorry."

"No, don't apologize, Mom. You've been so nice and understanding. You're still my Wonder Woman. I feel safest when I'm with you, or them."

"See, isn't that sweet of him?" Mom says.

"It really is. He's like the sweetest brother a sis could ask for," Jailyne says, and pecks a kiss on my temple.

"Easily," Angie smiles, sitting on the bed.

"You're the best. All of you. I'm so gifted...even without powers, I'm gifted because of all of you."

"Aw," they say, almost in unison.

"You're adorable, sweetheart," Mom says, stooping to kiss me on the head. "What does my special boy want to do now?"

I realize in that moment that I'm standing there with my semi-hard dick hanging out of my boxers. At five inches erect, it's nothing to look at. Maybe that's part of the reason why they aren't so disconcerted by it being out, or even touching them. Maybe that's another reason why they continue to baby me. Perhaps at any other time or circumstance, that would offend me. In this moment, however, with these turn of events, it's something I could definitely get used to.

"Um...is it up to me?"

"Yes, honey. Anything you wanna do."

"You were gonna have Jailyne change, right? For me?"

"Yes, sweetie. I think it's best if we all show more skin from now on, so you can hug us and get better results. And you can just leave that out, honey, if you'd like."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not, Pablo. This is a big revelation. Mommy wants the best for my special boy. It might be a slow process, but I want you to be comfortable, and take advantage of this the best you can."

"Do you mind, Angie, Jailyne?"

"It's not like it's sexual, so who cares?" Jailyne shrugs. The naïveté is beautiful.

"Yeah, I mean, we're all family here," Angie shrugs on the bed. "We want to help you, Pablo. Who Mom is, and what she can do, it's a secret. This is, too. We can still be family and best friends. We're here for you, lil bro."

"You really are the best. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I just want you to forgive me."

"For what, honey?" Mom asks.

"Anything I might say, when I'm hugging you. I get worked up, and the energy transference, it might seem small, but it's almost intoxicating for a moment. I just want to apologize ahead of time for saying anything rude. Like...like I did earlier, Mom."

"Oh, honey. Don't worry about any of that. We understand. Besides, we're big, strong girls. We can handle it. You just relax and embrace this change, Pablo."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Sure thing, sweetheart. Now, would you like us to change?"

"Just Angie and Jailyne. Can I talk to you alone, Mom?"

"Of course, sweetie. Girls? Go change into something more relaxed, okay? Then resume whatever you were doing before."

"Sure, Mom," they say almost in unison, and trot out of the room, rather lackadaisically. They seem genuinely carefree about this, gullible and innocently excited to help. They casually shut the door behind them, ajar.

"What is it honey?"

"Can I..." I trail off. "Nevermind. I'm gonna—"

"Nuh-uh, mister. You get over here and tell me exactly what was on your mind. Now that you're embracing this change, Pablo, you need to start acting more assertive, okay? I'm not saying I'm gonna thrust you out into the world, as you said, or anything like that. But, please, sweetheart...be open, and vocal. Nothing you say is gonna upset Mommy."

"C-Can...Can I hug you from behind?"

"Of course, honey. What's wrong with that?"

"Um...nothing?" I say as a question.

"That's right. Nothing. You can hug Mommy whenever, however, you want. Anytime. Deal?"

"Um...deal."

"You're so cute. Go ahead, sweetheart."

I circle her and gawk down at her wide-hipped, rotund bubble-butt. The shorts really do only sheath half of her cheeks, if that. First I grip my pulsing, erect dick, and poke Mom's upper left thigh, just under the plump curve of her cheek. Then I lift my dick, and that cheek, the full weight of it now supported by the swollen pink glans. Her skin is so soft, and her butt is so—"

"Your big, fat butt feels so nice, Mommy! I can f-feel your energy in the t-tip of my dick!"

"You're so cute," she says quietly. And then louder: "That's lovely, sweetheart. Is this what you meant by hugging Mommy from behind?"

"No, silly. This is." I let go of my dick and squat minutely to angle myself properly. Then I trot forward and thrust my erection between her cheeks, low, betwixt her upper thighs. With her ankles a mere couple of feet apart, she has virtually no thigh-gap. But still I push my dick through, making one, and the soft pressure of her inadvertently embracing thighs is delightful. The softness of her butt cheeks hugging the base of my shaft is nice, too. Considering my lack of length, I barely fit through, but sure enough I can feel the clothed, plump wedge of Mom's cameltoe rub the brim of my glans. I feel my urethra part to ooze a bead of pre-cum. Now I'm tingling, alright, in more ways than one. I grip her waist and squeeze gently. I withdraw before thrusting forward again, essentially fucking her barely-existent thigh-gap. Her large butt makes this practically impossible, but for what it's worth, it's rapture.

"Oh, I see."

"Am I making you uncomfortable, Mom?"

"No, not at all, sweetie. Are you?"

"No. You'reso comfy, Mommy! Your fat butt is hugging me so softly."

"That's great, honey. Mommy's glad." She touches my hands on her waist.

"I...I think..."

"What is it, honey?"

"I...I think I'm gonna..."

"Oh, you're...you, um...you know what that's called right?"

I may have been taken out of school and, like the other girls, given limited internet access not as a punishment but to fine-tune our concentration, but, yes, I know what it's called.

"I-I think so, Mommy. I've heard it at school."

"You can say it, honey, it's okay."

"B-But where? I don't want to make a mess. Please forgive me."

"Don't be silly, honey, it's natural. You can do it wherever you want."

"W-When?"

"Up to you, honey."

My hot Mom just gave me permission to cum whenever and wherever I want. Am I so sure this isn't a dream?

"Y-You promise?"

"Of course," she half-giggles.

"On your knees, Mommy!"

"I'm sorry?"

"Y-You heard me, Mommy, get on your knees!"

"Oh, um, okay, honey." She circles to face me and gets on her knees. "Please, just, not on Mommy's face, okay?"

"I wouldn't do that to you, M-Mommy, you're so beautiful and I love you s-so much." I'm not even stroking it, I'm just standing there as it twitches remarkably, dripping pre-cum that has since likely dampened her shorts.

"That's so kind of you, honey."

"But I want your energy, Mommy! You're so strong!" I walk forward and squat a little, cupping her face, tilting her head back, and thrusting my hard dick up the bridge of her nose. My shrunken, taut balls collide with her nostrils. I adjust so that my dick rides up her face, on one side of her nose, the glans touching her brow, after gliding up her soft cheek, dappling her skin with pre-cum. Nothing goes near her eye, though, which starts to flutter. "Eyes on me, Mommy! You're so beautiful. I c-canfeel your energy tingling me. Can you?"

"I can, sweetheart. Mommy's so proud of you."

"You're gonna change after this, okay? Like Angie and Jailyne, you're gonna show more skin so I can h-hug you more often and get more from it! Because I'm special, right?"

"You sure are, honey."

I start thrusting up and down her soft, gorgeous face more ardently.

"Can I kiss you, Mommy? I l-love you so much."

"Of course, sweetie."

I drop to one knee and prod her left clothed breast with the tip of my dick. The thin, soft white cotton shirt is hardly a barrier. Her large, supple breast indents under the stubborn pressure of my dick. It molds around the glans. The sensation is wonderful. I bow my head and press my lips to hers, tasting her breath. My tongue penetrates and swims madly inside her mouth. Hers barely acts, perhaps mostly stunned. When I withdraw, I feel my body shudder and my face tingle.

"I felt it, honey. Mommy felt it, too," she says as I gasp, herself raking in a fresh breath.

However, as soon as I fully withdraw, in the same motion as my body shudders and the adrenaline surges, I reach for something to grab, my hands finding her hair, dangling down her back. I grip it and yank, whipping her head back, making her face the ceiling.

"I'm cumming, Mommy!" I almost scream, but my voice is low, a hollow gasp. My dick pulses before erupting, as I thrust up her chest, between her clothed breasts. I jettison powerful bursts of cum, long strides of white up her already alabaster chest, but a lot of it stripes her taut throat, the entirety of her delectable jugular exposed with her head yanked back. I thrust so hard against her chest that her torso lurches. I hear her gasp and moan out in the same instant. I gasp and thrust and pant and nuzzle her lips with mine. "I fucking love you so much!"

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

I finish thrusting and the final gobs of thick, white cum drips from my dick. It continues to pulse as it very slowly shrinks.

I finally let go of her hair, and then caress her neck on both sides, while she rolls her shoulders and lifts her face.

"I'm so sorry, Mommy. Did I hurt you?"

"Of course not, honey. Remember, Mommy is Wonder Woman, right?"

"Right," I smile weakly.

"Are you okay?"

"I am...better than okay, Mommy. You let me hug your face and kiss you and..."

"It's okay, you can say it, honey."

"C-Cum all over your chest and neck. I'm sorry for the mess."

"Don't apologize, Pablo. You did nothing wrong. You were riding the wave of energy. And the transference, I could feel it, too. Don't hold back, okay? I'll tell the girls the same thing. This is very important, sweetie. You must embrace this on all fronts. My special boy."

"Okay, Mom...I won't...I won't hold back anymore. I'm not going to...shy away from this like I do everything else."

"Aw, I'm so happy to hear that, Pablo. You're being so brave."

"And assertive, right? You want me to be assertive."

"Absolutely. The quality of a leader."

"But you won't...love me any less, right?"

"What, of course not. Don't be silly. You'll always be Mommy's special boy."

"Thank you. I love you." I pet her face.

"I love you, too. Can you let me change now?"

"Of course, Mom. You don't need my permission."

"I know, honey. Just being polite."

I stoop and peck her on the lips real quick, then head for the door. "I'm going to go rinse off, then get breakfast."

"Okay, honey."

I open the door and head through, then pause. I turn around and glance back into the room as Mom gets to her feet.

"Hey, Mom."

"Yes, Pablo?"

"Thank you."

"My pleasure, sweetheart. I mean every word I say. I'm really proud of you."

I smile and leave the room, making a beeline for the bathroom to rinse off my dick and proceed downstairs. My stomach is rumbling with hunger. Deeper inside of me, a different kind of hunger grows greedy.


12