Den Mother Ep. 02: TRUE NORTH

Story Info
Aurora sets her pack straight. DUE NORTH!
4.8k words
4.62
4.2k
1
2

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

That shrill echoing howl was not from the throat of any canine. This was from a very beautiful woman unfortunate enough to be surrounded by a pack of horny werewolves. Technically Skinwalkers! Shapeshifters either way. No more Mister Nice Malamute's, they had shape changed into their true wolfen form, save for human anatomy where it counted, overly large anatomy in certain arenas. After being somehow evolved into a larger sized version of her own body Aurora Dawson was on her way into a fantasy realm most humans would never request. Somehow adapting to certain things, she encountered along the way Aurora found her body a reborn virgin, said virginity returning each and every time it was taken as it seemed. Lucky girl!

If not for some magical chemical that altered her DNA in numerous ways, she would now be dead, that or a newborn werewolf herself if legends were accurately interpreted. Lucky for Aurora, her skin was so tough now that tooth and claw could not pierce it. How that adaptation was brought about she was uncertain at this point. She would ponder her skills later, right now she was rather busy. Her strength while growing was not enough to overcome nine very healthy male werewolves, each easily 400 pounds of muscle and mass. If they were nine normal humans? No problem.

"I lifted a fallen fucking tree with my bare hands yet I'm helpless to these guys. It has to be the magic within them. Not that this whole half ass bestiality thing is right or wrong, they know how to treat a lady on their terms. It's my own fault my blood drew them into a pack frenzy. I has to be because I stepped in Tailchaser's blood. Like the green ooze being magic based, so was her blood. That's the only thing I can think of. My question is ... how did I become a virgin again? I mean I've had three cocks in me so far and after each one pulls out; I can sense myself healing and my hymen returning. Why me? As if rape in my past wasn't traumatic enough, now I get doggy from ... doggy's."

Each time one member of her pack detonates inside her she feels something within fueling her strength. With no idea what the chemicals were doing to her outside, let alone inside, she just prayed she wasn't going to deliver and nurse a bunch of puppies after all was said and done. While that might sound ridiculous anything could be possible in this madness that was now her life. Her first orgasm was earthshaking, her second mind numbing, her forthcoming third was reaching a form of mental oblivion. Thoughts were barely able to process whatsoever. Not only that but in her fog, she felt ... alive, truly inexplicably alive. More alive than ever before. She craved this vicious, heart pounding swarm of emotion and sensitivity. The problem was she was losing control, so not her style. Snarling in a rabid competition with the males her fingers dug at the ground beneath her. Building leverage to share with her willpower something ignited within her. Mother Earth?

"HEEL!"

Orgasm number four joining her spiritual bonding Aurora's point was about to be made. Screaming at the top of breathless lungs Aurora senses Nirvana within every pore over her perfect body. Unable to move an inch beneath the male savagery of her dogs, their clamped jaws over limbs, skull, and back of her neck she could only bask in the glow of euphoria. So, she presumed.

Hearing cries of agony her pack loosen their grips over her and at first roll about in misery on the grass around her as if a shock collar sending voltage through them. Agonizing yelps and fear bring them out of the mental retreat that possessed the darkest recesses of their souls. Seeking freedom from their pain they bolt to their paws and run off leaving her all alone to pulsate in a heavenly glow all about her body.

Collapsing forward Aurora lay there cumming madly at Kyoot's efforts, being inside her cunt at the moment of orgasm. Drowned in a mixture of red blood, intimate juices, and a green mist Kyoot nearly lost his enormous penis in her clamped thighs. Escaping, he too joined his brothers to grasp sanity at a distance. Each tremor Aurora endured made it more intense. With something new rising up urging her attackers away she rolled over facing the blue sky above and touched herself. Squeezing her breasts led to a nomadic roaming of her own flesh, soft to her caress, but hard as diamond to puncture. Strange indeed!

Fingers finding her ravaged pussy tight and rebellious she forced them in, severing a hymen that attempted to regrow around her own embedded digits. Ignoring it she kept fucking herself until she brought her own body to orgasm. This time her eyes burst wide, and she saw what made the pack hightail it away. Her body was glowing like an emerald sun. So, dazzling that even Aurora found pause mid scream to explore the lightshow that she exuded from each and every pore. Northern lights to animal magnetism!

"What the heaven?" It certainly wasn't hell at the moment. "The light is emitting from me. Every part of me." Wet fingers lift from within her to peruse, finding her damp fingers shimmering like bloody diamonds. "Am I an angel?" She had no explanation. Without fingers inside her she could sense her hymen resealing. "Vestal virgin me, I guess. Chastity can keep coming back. I'm good with that."

As her glow subsided Aurora sat up slowly and looked around her. All nine of her male pack dogs were watching her with simmering vision, their brutality mode trying to recede. The females Luna and Folly dared to come lay next to her, chins upon Aurora's legs. "Big help you two were."

"They would have hurt us very badly. Forgive them Aurora, they knew not what they were doing. Something here possesses them." Luna, the albino wolf offered pouty eyes in her canine form.

"I think my blood set them off."

"Agreed!" Folly lifted her chin and stood up to move between Aurora's legs sniffing and inspecting her pussy.

"Are you my gynecologist now? Please don't lick me down there. I might go Hiroshima on you."

"No fear Aurora, I merely see for myself that you heal swiftly. This is ... truly a miracle."

"Second gang rape I've endured in my time." Aurora offers a saddened look. "Not quite as bestial as this time, but animals none the less."

"We have heard your nightmares, Aurora." Luna admitted, "Of this we are sorry."

"You are a precious one Aurora." Folly sat between her legs, "None of us would ever consider hurting you. It is this place."

"Let's not make a habit of these pack attacks. Not that it didn't feel ... I CAN feel down there, just nowhere else on my body. As brutal as they got if I were human, I'd have been dead. I don't even feel discomfort inside me now."

"As I said, a miracle."

"I'm not so sure about that Folly but I'm just glad to be alive." She ventures to look at the males at a safe distance slowly resuming their complete canine forms, this time however in wolf stature, not malamute. Subtle marks led her to recognize them, however. Acting fearful the pack lowers their heads out of respect. "Relax! Mommy is not mad. You couldn't resist my charms. Did my afterglow hurt any of you?"

"No Aurora." Ghost is first to speak, "Please forgive my ... our urges."

"Next time go fully human if you want a piece of this Fabio."

"I will not subjugate you to that again."

Aurora was tempted to tell him how wrong he might be, her hormones requiring sex, yet she chose to keep it to herself. "My blood obviously took you over. Wendigo blood, maybe? Mixed into the green chemical whoever was transporting it covered its body with?"

"Perhaps!" Kyoot spoke up. "I too ask forgiveness." His request was followed one by one out of her dogs, Blue Eyes, Bosco, Canuck, Boogie, Orion, Mathias aka Yukon and the runt Lingo.

"Fuck that forgiveness shit! You hounds got some game." She had to laugh at her situation. "Let's just try and keep things less vicious?"

"I fear we cannot promise this, after the events unfolding moments ago." Ghost sighed, "If not for whatever the light was breaking us out of our curse, we would still be..."

"Fucking me silly? Just get over it. I am ... I have. It wasn't all bad in a twisted sort of way. Let's just figure out our next step. We're stuck here, wherever here is. Let's just try and find Kodi Prescott if he can be saved and stay together as best, we can. FAMILY!" They did approve of her assessment, each thought of her as kin as well.

Crawling to her feet Aurora stands tall flexing and stretching her body, "I should be stiff but even my muscles are ready for action. Don't get any ideas Mathias. I got my laser vision on you." She had no reason to not use humor under stress as she pointed at the next Elder of the pack, lowering his gaze. It helped.

"Don't get edgy I don't know if I really have laser vision, I do know I see really well. Always have mind you, but not as sharp as now. Back in Alaska, I had vision that adapted to the darkness as if daylight, for a while there it even went binocular mode. Telescopic! Bigfoot blood maybe, concerning my sight change? I would imagine for them to remain evasive from prying eyes they must have heightened senses."

"That, or the Wendigo." Bosco added in his two cents worth.

"Or Tailchaser. She always had good sight." Blue Eyes added.

"Of her tail." Canuck spoke in jest.

"You liked her tail Canuck." Bosco chuckled. "Sorry! I know you had feelings for her."

"I will cherish her memory." A howl of grief was joined in on by the entire pack, even Aurora in her own caring way mimicked them in a shrill echo toward the sky. They respected her for her effort. Only Orion thought she needed singing lessons.

"So, you're all in your true wolf forms now, except for the ladies here."

"Yes Aurora. Of a fashion. Some of us can become much larger." Ghost took point referring to himself, "In this place I believe we will maintain our true bodies. Now that you know the truth."

"True bodies were human though, correct?" Aurora asked. She blocked out that mention of larger. Any bigger and not even she could escape what had occurred earlier. Light show or no light show.

"Yes, of course. Would you ... if we can resume our human forms prefer it?"

"Naaaa! If I want good sex, I'll point at one of you and say, Man up!"

"You crack jokes under such agony." Luna whimpers, "I can sense your traumatic experiences. As was said, your dreams, your nightmares."

"Only way to beat back a demon Luna. Tell it a joke."

"I do not believe a Wendigo would laugh at even the funniest of guffaws." Kyoot sighed.

"Did you hear the one about the Sasquatch that walked into a bar?" Aurora smirked, "Bartender asked him what's your swill? Sasquatch said that would be me breaking Wend ... igo." It was made up on the spot, but it did make them all laugh. "That's my puppies. Now that we're in better spirits let's take a walk. As beautiful as the countryside is I'm sure it's got a few landmarks to see."

"The grass should be longer." Mathias notes peering about in all directions.

Aurora realized it too, "It does look well mowed, doesn't it? Some Magical groundskeepers?"

"Not mowed, merely groomed." Mathias adds.

"Goats?" Aurora chuckled.

"My belly is growling." Bosco chuckled, "Let us hope for goats." Boogie concurred.

"You just ate a rabbit." Aurora winced down at him, closing the gap finally to emphasize a renewed trust.

"Ummm! I worked off the hare."

"I guess you did at that Romeo." Aurora knew he was one of the three to fuck her. "Let's stay close together going forward. Until we know what's out there."

"Right beside you Aurora." Folly sat by her left foot. "It is strange, but you smell quite lovely." Further sniffing made her flare her eyes.

"Roll in the grass I guess."

"No, your body exudes lilacs."

"Awww! Keep that up maybe I will let you lick me." Folly blushed at Aurora's wink, even in malamute form it was cute. "I do feel like maybe, is not a word in my vocab anymore, but I'll use it anyway. I feel very relaxed inside and out, very clean. For having four hardcore orgasms I should be rank. That and puppy saliva painting the pores all over me."

"I believe the light cleansed you, Aurora." Ghost offered insight. "Even your hair shines like fresh silk."

"Sweet talker! Take the lead Ghost. Sled or not you and Yukon have point."

Turning as ordered Ghost nodded to his friend, "Let us go Mathias."

"Right beside you Brother. I knew she wouldn't call me Mathias for long."

"See girls? One big happy family."

Luna and Folly were steadfast, one to each side of Aurora as if best friends. Perhaps they were family after all.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaarggggg! Where the fuck am I?"

Colonel Antonio Harker revived from utter darkness to further shadows. Feeling his throat for tenderness, having experienced a strange hand inexplicably snatching him into the portal at the top of the staircase back in Alaska, he swallowed dryly. His brain fuzzy at the moment, he sat up in complete blackness, his eyes finding it difficult to adjust. Dampness and mud beneath his boots, he could only hear droplets of water trickling from the ceiling nearby. The smell was horrendous as if the dead were fresh around him.

Still in his Colonel's uniform built for cold weather he was at least cozy in the coolness, he even had his gun belt on, firearm intact, yet going unnoticed. Standing slowly using the rocklike surface behind him as support he began feeling around for a way out of his dire straits. Each touch felt a static charge that made his palm retreat to regain normalcy. It didn't feel harmful, merely discomforting to the touch.

"Cave it feels like. Not as cold as Alaska but not warm either. I feel a draft to my left so there must be a cave opening somewhere close by. I know I wasn't dreaming when some big hand reached out of that light and yanked me in. What the hell was that? Blacked me out the second it choked me."

Continuing to inch closer and closer toward a more vibrant breeze, this one warmer, he concluded the chill was only within the cavern away from sunlight. Realizing he had his utility belt on him he quickly brought out his handgun and a small flashlight. As he did, he grew invested in something new to his plight. Behind him in the darkness he heard chains jingling. Curious that he wasn't alone here, he retraced his footsteps in hopes of finding another living being that might give him any possible information of his whereabouts. No growls at least so it wasn't a guard dog.

His light following the floor of the cave he found his target. Reaching the soles belonging to tattered boots of toughened hide and fur, he concluded another human was present. Rising his flashlight for a better look he discovers extremely toned legs, flesh belonging to a very muscular male. Further illuminance found more fur over the man's loins. What troubled Antonio was the man's skin pigmentation, it looked burnt orange, unlike any skin color he had ever known before unless charred from burns, this man was not any burn victim. Upward even further he found a bare chest of body builder envy, the man could easily have been as solid as any Mr. Universe.

At the face he found his fellow captive light sensitive, mighty arms blocking his features, chains attached to his wrists. For a soldier Antonio Harker felt sympathy in the moment and lowered his light. "Sorry Buddy! How long have you been here?" The figure below merely groaned. "Can't be too long or I'd think your muscle mass would have given up on you. Can you talk?"

More suppressed groans led Antonio to risk a quick off-guard flash toward the man's face. The shock of what he saw was heart pounding, blinding as well. Without arms covering his face the giant of a man sneered toward Antonio with a deadly gaze. Giving up his arms being masks he allowed Antonio to witness his appearance in full. Seeing enough Harker shined his light away from being any annoyance.

"That's some jaw you have there. For the record I'm not into material things. We can be friends or enemies; the choice is yours. I'd prefer someone trustworthy at my back. My question is, why are you chained up when I'm not?" The man's jaw was comprised of a perfectly carved diamond mandible, lower teeth and all, the rest of his face normal by a human sense, a long, matted mane of black hair reached down past his shoulders. Harker at the moment did not care about appearance.

In a low almost whispered level, the man below spoke in a language lost to time. Slow and hard to speak at least he tried. "At least your tone doesn't sound threatening. You thirsty?" Harker opted for a peace treaty knowing his water canteen was full of fresh water.

Kneeling carefully toward the man he tilted the canteen over his opened mouth. Diamond jaw or not it was like a living organism, it moved as if his own jaw might. With water on his tongue the giant quenched his thirst. Harker had his pistol handy just in case, the warrior leery but not possessing any ill will. "That's enough. I might need some myself. Anyone else in here besides you and I?"

Harker bypassed the man with his light following the floor of the cave to find more chains but no other prisoners. "Just you and me it looks like. I can help you escape but if I do, can I count on you not to turn on me?" His light examined the chain mountings in the rock wall behind the man. Hammered bolts deep into the stone were definitely sturdy. Again, just touching the bolts offered a static sensation.

"Yes or no answers? So, I can understand you?" Harker shakes his head as if playing charades, the giant doing his best to understand. "Yes," He moves his head up and down. "No", from side to side. "Yes?" He awaited the long black maned prisoner to respond which he did just as required. "No?" A negative reaction emitted gave Harker hope.

"Good man! For all that's going to help when you can't understand the questions." Procuring his hunting knife from his boot Harker began digging around the bolts trying hard to dislodge them one by one. The giant remaining patient calmly watched his would-be savior struggle for almost an hour before succeeding in just one bolt. Harker was persistent, he needed someone to count on and really hoped this guy had the courtesy to pay up when it was needed. If not, he really hoped a bullet or two would even his odds. His secondary gun was a .44 Magnum, with that kind of firepower he could easily kill a grizzly. Last resort however, Harker knew well to conserve his ammo.

"Whoever put these bolts in must have been big. One down, seven to go." It would be easier to use his gun to shoot the chains off but that would not only attract attention, but possibly cause a cave in. Pausing briefly, Antonio stripped off his field jacket and flexed his own musculature to loosen himself up for bolt number two. Inside his parka he noted something to even the odds. "Maybe a little assist from J.D. might do the trick." He unscrewed a tin flask and took two swigs before gritting his teeth. "Wanna try some of this?" He offered the emblazoned warrior who tilted his head back to accept a short swig of Jack Daniels.

Eyes flaring up at the flavor the warrior found a newly acquired bit of energy and sat up more from his timeless slouch. Looking into his eyes Harker could swear he saw flames for a brief instant. Easing away, the giant found his footing and used both hands to grip the chain Harker had been working on. With an affirmative nod to resume Harker dug in and between the giant's strength and his prying blade the other three bolts ripped from the wall, each bolt seemed to offer the giant an invigorated approach.

Once free the giant reached out and patted Harker on the arm praising him with more nods. "We're not done yet Geronimo. Sorry, I don't know what to call you." Pointing at himself he added, "My name is Harker." With a low hiss the giant murmured, "Haaarker." A smile of recognition led Harker to return a friendly pat to his new ally's shoulder. Before Antonio could move around him to start prying at the other chain the warrior paused him with a hand, his palm then turning upward as if asking for the knife. Reluctant to give it up Harker looked firmly at his ally with a "Don't make me regret this." He then flipped the blade in his hand to offer up the hilt.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12