Den Mother Ep. 08: subteREIGNean

Story Info
Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Just ask the guy with the jaw...
6.4k words
4.84
3k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,829 Followers

Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Just ask the guy with the jeweled jaw. FACEts!

*

"What is this place?"

"It is called the Crystalarium."

Antonio Harker was in awe of an entire cave system of crystals in various sizes and shapes from stalactites to stalagmites it was almost as if giant jaws if you will. Ironic since Antonio's newfound friend was referred to as Diamondjaw, DJ for short thanks to Antonio. Standing beside the bronze hued giant of a man who was fawning over the image of a woman that even Antonio recognized, the confusion was only amplified. Unable to discern the connection DJ could possibly have with Aurora Dawson was one thing, she supposedly being a spirit locked within the massive gemstone. The woman was alive when he reached the crash site back in Alaska, it would be impossible that she could have met DJ and had feelings for him in such a short amount of time. Wasn't it?

"Am I in a different time period than Aurora?" Antonio pondered to himself, "I mean this has to be time travel, or some other dimension. As much as I want to connect with Aurora too, I better step away and let them reunite. If you can call it that, she's obviously dead in this timeline. If she were to recognize me after all of our bad history, then this DJ might turn on me. I need an ally here to help guide me through this circus so it's better I retreat."

"It is good to see you again Beloved." DJ palms the flattened facet of the gigantic crystal before him, on the interior a near transparent wisp of Aurora fighting to maintain form, the fact she was naked only made Antonio that much more tense.

"I'll go keep watch in case anyone is following us."

"Nay! Come meet my mate." DJ insisted reaching out to snatch Antonio's arm.

"Mate?"

"Yes! We were to be wed before the war." A good thing Aurora's spirit remained focused on DJ rather than Antonio, this could go badly.

"I hear bats."

"They know we are here. Do not worry, the light of the crystals will keep them at bay. Let us be troubled by their interest in us later. Please, meet my beloved Arorua." Hearing his reference Antonio realized he was pronouncing her name as if read in a mirror backwards. Interesting! Giving up, Antonio moved closer so that DJ could point him out to her. As Aurora's spirit took notice of another she smiled brightly, then tilted her head as if recalling a memory. Swallowing dryly Antonio lifted a hand and saluted at her before lowering his hand into a more traditional wave of friendship.

"She's beautiful Buddy." Antonio had always thought that of her, even before the deed he was forced to do. One that ruined her career and tarnished his own soul.

"Arorua seems curious by you." Connecting dots!

"Looks that way doesn't it."

As an angry expression grew on her face even DJ looked worried. Suddenly, as if pushing on the interior of the crystal a crackling noise was heard, the facet sharding into a broken mirror like texture. "What is wrong beloved?" DJ sought answers. Before he could react, the crystal itself morphed into an arm that reached out to Antonio gripping him by the throat. He could feel the pressure of its grip cutting off his oxygen, his face beet red from the strain. In his mind he recalled the strange hand that drew him from the top of the stone staircase in Alaska, bringing him here, wherever here was.

DJ leaped to his defense, grabbing the crystalline arm trying to prevent his new friend from harm found Aurora's image angry, then just as quickly softening up. Seconds later the arm released Antonio and retracted back into the giant crystal, even the fracturing effect returned to its sheer form as if never defiled. Smooth now as a baby's butt.

"I do not understand." DJ comforted Antonio the best he could. "It is unlike Arorua to lash out like that. She used the crystal as the Witch would." Adapted due to her ability to use what was around her to her advantage, but Antonio did not know this. What was puzzling even more was Aurora was obviously dead or her soul, spirit would not be residing in the Crystalarium, right?

"Witch?"

"Yes, Mordala Wryn the Crystal Witch, she whom controls these caves. She is aware of our escape. Twas she that bound me to the upper caves to perish, knowing my love was so very close and I could not reach her."

"I'm happy you were reunited... kind of, but if this Mordala knows we're here then shouldn't we hightail it out of this place before we run into her?"

"Yes! There is one more thing." Foreheads were still touching the gem as one, "Arorua advises me to find the sword chamber. To arm ourselves. Let me bid my bride farewell. A moment please." DJ continues pressing his forehead against the gemstone, Arorua seemingly doing the same, palms touching palms. It was obvious they were deeply in love. Antonio knew that feeling once. Still? Now was not the time for jealousy. She had passed on while he was still here alive and finding sorrow within. His way!

"So, she perished in a war?" He mumbled trying to connect dots in an impossible puzzle. He needed more to form any true history. Turning away but ever on edge he heard the crystal crinkle as it had earlier which prompted him to react defensively. Looking up at the loving couple he found Aurora/Arorua's fingers caressing DJ's own diamond jaw. Antonio's heart sank! "I was never the one. As if I could ever be hers after what I was part of. If I ever get my hands on..." A name escapes his thoughts foreboding a queer expression as to why. "Hands on who?" He had no choice but to shrug off what was no longer there. Strange!

"Goodbye Trueheart!" Diamondjaw touched the crystal hands and stayed with them until her gemlike fingers drew backwards returning to the wall. Holding them as tightly as he was in not wanting to let go, his fingers were sliced open, and blood stained the exterior of the massive stone. A palm print left upon the smoothness was now held from the other side by Arorua. It made DJ shed a tear that sizzled upon contact with his flesh and evaporated as fast as it had landed. Touching in more ways than one!

"Sorry Buddy." They both were.

"Come friend Ant."

"Ant?" Antonio hadn't been called that since he was a boy. When his younger brother died, heard upon his deathbed. Strangely, as small as it made him feel Antonio found a comfort in the referral. If he had turned the other direction, he might have seen a familiar face waving. Not perfectly timed Samuel Harker, but it would come.

"Let us find weapons." DJ forced himself to depart, his hand healing instantly of cuts. Bloodiron in his system was obviously an amazing thing to have.

Following the taller warrior Antonio kept up as best he could. When the burnt orange man was moving fast, he was a challenge even for Harker's physique to keep up with. Gem facets everywhere he looked he felt as if he were in a House of Mirrors. "A guy could go insane in here." He panted, sweat building and oxygen level decreasing. "Weapon chamber? Why is there one down here DJ?"

"It is not for I too question my friend. Arorua has allowed me to envision its location. Stay close!"

"Trying but you're faster on your feet than I am and trust me I killed the obstacle courses back home."

"Through that archway of crystals, do you see? The room glows."

"Are we sure it's not that Crystal Witch you mentioned, making herself known?"

"Oh, I am here!" A voice appeared in both of their minds, Antonio freezing in step while DJ kept moving, leaving him behind.

"Mordala Wryn, correct?" Antonio hoped by keeping her talking it would give DJ time to find this room and hopefully bring him a weapon.

"Who might you be Traveler?"

"Antonio Harker. Someone snatched me through some portal into this world. Dimension? Wherever here is I guess. All I saw was a withered hand but very strong, I blacked out the second I was choked. Was that you?"

Before his eyes crystals laying on the cave floor merged and like a tornado of activity connected and molded into a magnificent woman of extraordinary beauty. Being naked even as a living, well, animated diamond, she was insanely hot. He presumed this not to be her true form however, therefore she might be exaggerating her appearance.

"You doubt my true guise?" She obviously sensed his reluctance to believe. Telepathy? Great!

"Come on lady I'm in a fucked-up place where I have no idea how anything works. For all I know you could be some hag with a wart on her nose sweeping her gingerbread house. My mom used to read me fairy tales until my dad threw the books into the fireplace. So, unless I see the real you, I'll withhold my judgment."

"A challenge?" Shocked by her next move Antonio watched her physical form literally step out of her host gem, the abandoned shell standing guard behind her. "Do I look like some hag?"

"Nope! Beautiful actually." Sadly, his dick did twitch. She even sensed his hormonal uplift. "Listen, we don't have to be enemies. I'm lost in this hellhole and all I want is to go back home."

"You are aroused by my body?" She touched herself, crystal like fingernails teasing her flesh in a stimulating manner. His eyes were having troubles avoiding her playful gaze. Likely she was fond of using her beauty and seductive nature to get whatever she desired.

"Is this really the time to discuss my manhood? Just tell me where I am. I know this place is called the Crystalarium, but what is it? I mean I see spirits walking about within. Is this the afterlife?"

"After...before...all the same. This is my treasure."

"Fancy digs!" He noticed a spirit behind her waving within a crystal, but he could barely see it other than what looked like a teenager's arms saying over here. Utilizing her temptation Antonio rubbed his chin and circled her a bit, her chin following him until lying on her soft silky shoulder to watch further peripherally. "Yeah, you are one gorgeous woman." Nicest ass around by the looks of it. In his further travels he sought the full visage of the spirit in the gem. Stunned by his recollection he swallowed dryly, "Sammy?"

"Your brother Samuel." She informed him, "Yes like billions of others he is home." Mordala Wryn smiled. "Would you like to reunite with your brother?"

"Naaa!" Sensing her threat Antonio removed his hunting knife by lifting his leg and prepared to stab Mordala in the back. Caught off guard he found his blade still blood red from earlier, it was enough to slow him down. In that blink of discovery, the shell of Mordala Wryn reached out and grabbed both his hand and then his throat hoisting him into the air.

"And I was just beginning to have feelings for you." Mordala rolled her eyes. "Shall we adjourn to see what our barbaric nuisance is up to?" She began walking, Antonio's peripheral enjoying her perfection even under captive conditions. His beautiful captor walking in a rather robotic sway trailed behind her creator, taking Harker along with it. Another snapped glare back at Samuel found the spirit with his hands to his sides as if saying, "Dude!" It made Antonio growl, his grip on his blade unwavering even with his blood flow cut off at the wrist.

The walk seemed like forever but once within the weapon chamber the light was almost blinding. Within the walls were billions of souls that seemed to be fighting one another in a never-ending battlefield. All naked it was hard to judge what eras they might be from, only haircut residuals and race tentatively offered clues. It was incredible.

"There you are. Did you have a nice visit with your bride?" Mordala goaded DJ who was tugging on the hilt of an embedded sword that resembled a scimitar but with less curvature in the blade. He was having a hard time obviously. Other swords were equally entombed within the crystals.

In his mind Antonio thought of Excalibur and King Arthur in that moment. Struggling for him, meant kicking at the diamond version of Mordala Wryn to no avail. What Antonio did notice was the floor was a sheer coat of crystal itself, within it further battles were being waged. He had to close his eyes for a moment to avoid sanity overload. Taking what few breathes he could inhale being choked he heard DJ react to Mordala.

"Do not taunt me Witch. I will free my beloved at all costs."

"Do you truly think such a thing possible? Have we not been through this many times before? I will say, I'm surprised you made it as far as you did this time. An assist from your handsome ally here? Return to your shackles Primitive."

"Never again. THIS I SWEAR!" DJ clenched both hands in his attempt to pull a sword free. Even with his boots anchored against the gem for leverage he was having no luck.

As if hearing a "Psssst!" inside his thoughts Antonio opened his eyes and peered at the floor. Within the glass like smoothness, he again saw his brother Samuel waving both arms to reconnect. Once Harker noticed him the boy of twelve pointed at the facsimile of Mordala holding him.

Eyes averted to his captor he saw the avatar look directly at him. Within the stunning statue he spotted Aurora's spirit as if she had hitched a ride without Mordala knowing. Sure enough, Aurora flipped him off just before releasing Antonio and lowering him silently to the ground. Once touching the floor, she removed her grip over him. In the blink of an eye Aurora's possession over the gem sent her toward Mordala gripping her arms and holding them behind her back.

Tempted to kill Mordala while he had the chance Antonio chose to look at his brother who was directing him toward DJ's struggle. Snarling, Harker joined DJ in trying to remove the blade. Dropping his knife on the ground to grip the larger blade he heard Mordala laughing.

"I so love this foreplay. I think I will make you my new lover. As I once did my enemy who thinks she has me at her mercy."

"Not this lifetime or any other." Antonio growled as his grip now applied surprised both he and DJ, the sword removed with ease. Once drawn-out DJ bulged his eyes at his companion's ease in removing it.

"How did you unsheathe it so easily?"

"No idea, but here, this one is yours. Back me up Buddy." Harker passed the hilt to Diamondjaw. Cutting the palm of his hand on the razor-sharp edge the blade, like Antonio's knife it went from gleaming silver to blood red, screams actually heard from within it. Hearing the cries Antonio wondered if maybe he had made a mistake.

Uneasy he set about on removing another blade next to the first. This one a broadsword style also relinquished to Antonio as if a trusted friend. Pulled free Antonio hoisted it above him shocked at how easy that was. It being like a mirror he found reflections in it that should not have belonged. It was almost as if he could see through it into another world. Images of he and Samuel as children playing, the day Samuel succumbed to cancer. Antonio literally carrying his brother's body home at age 14.

"What the hell?"

Maniacal laughter out of Mordala Wryn found her backing up into her shell and pushing Aurora's spirit out, she now residing in the floor with Samuel and hundreds of other souls witnessing the exterior battle. Once inhabiting her old shell, she deflected DJ's deathblow with ease hearing a scratching effect against the shell. Pausing in her defensive pose Mordala saw her gemlike host body bleed and realized pain.

"How?" In a shriek of sensation Mordala Wryn vacated her cavern and the lighting dimmed, souls venturing to look all around themselves as if uncertain what was happening. Arorua/Aurora filtered back up into the discarded container as if exploring, it seemed almost as if she were swimming in a pool. Before realizing she was inhabiting the crystalline body of Mordala, DJ swung in madness and shattered the vessel. In the moment of carved contact Aurora's spirit transitioned into the blade of his sword. Host body shattering into a million pieces DJ took a breath then eyed his blade. Within it he saw Arorua looking confused behind the scarlet veil of metal.

"Beloved?" Hearing his voice Arorua sought his gaze and shrugged.

"Looks like we both found something worth fighting for." Antonio peered into DJ's sword to see Aurora, again she flipped him off with a double birdy. He had to smirk.

"What is it that she signs?"

"I'll take those as her saying we're two of a kind Buddy. You and me." It was safer not to tell him the truth.

"Aye! My thanks, Friend Ant."

"Do you know my brother here?" He looked around at the floor discovering Samuel missing. "He was here anyway. I don't know how, but I saw my real brother Samuel like we did... Aur ...Arorua. He helped me break free of this witchcraft."

"They both did my friend."

"Let's get out of here before she comes back. At least we have a small part of them with us now." A glance at his own blade Harker rediscovered his brother's reflection. "DJ? Here look, this is Sam." A shared respect DJ saw Sam offer him two thumbs up.

"He too calls us two of a kind."

"I'm not even going to question that, Buddy." A fist bump taught bonded them. Hunting knife collected from the floor Antonio sheathed it, blood weeping over its leather home. "Know the way out?"

"Aye! Beware of bats. Darkness will be upon us soon."

"Right behind you Robin."

Within his blade Samuel smiled. When they were kids he and Antonio would often play superhero.

Batcave it was!

********

A great distance away!

"What has transpired?" Mordala Wryn coveted her wound, her arm sliced open but blood restrained by a suture of diamonds. Hugging the floor from her swift teleported retreat she looked up through long strands of her raven hair to find that she had a visitor. An old bearded wizard donned in a black cloak and metallic belts about his waist, bands upon his wrists that sparkled. With worried green eyes he knelt next to her naked body prepared to offer her a robe held in his ancient looking hands.

"Do you need attended to Milady?"

"Away from me Gargolus, I will heal in peace."

"Shall I inform our Lord that you have returned in dismay?"

"Tell him only this, his son has the blade."

"THEE blade?" The elder swallowed dryly, "Perhaps you should relay that message on your own."

"LEAVE ME!"

He knew when it was time to go, hiding a smile at her misfortune.

Mordala was a bitch as much as a witch.

********

Somewhere else, equally distant.

"Hold up on eating that Raptor. Don't even touch it." Aurora Dawson, the living, breathing fleshly one that is, paused a Roman soldier from even readying to carve it up for lunch. "Let me look it over first. I touched it so I might have infected this one. I just want to be certain I don't harm any of you." Beside her General Calahaus waved his man away. He was glad to have Aurora there to protect them, knowing of the effects her body's touch had on things that were not magic based.

"While I'm at it General I need to see your left hand. You touched me last night without thinking. Have you noticed any pain, discomfort?"

"Nay! I feel fine."

"Happy to hear it." She smiled warmly as he volunteered his palm, "I should have asked you before now. I'm still trying to figure out my body and how it works, so try and keep from making contact with me until I understand myself, okay?"

"As you wish Aurora. Forgive my disrespect in touching you."

"Nothing to forgive Cal. Hey you're pronouncing my name better. Good job!" She winked at him, "I'm not noticing any markings I might have left on this lizard, but I know I slugged it in the ribs pretty hard, definitely punctured its lung with ribs being splintered." Some sticking through the skin of its carcass.

"What of the teeth marks? Will your pets infect my men?"

"I don't..." She hesitated until Garameth in his humanoid form stepped over to them.

"We do not have rabies."

"I wasn't accusing any of you, but we never discussed anything about germs. I mean you guys killed a buck last night too. Nobody has gotten sick over it, so I let it go. In my case however we know my touch could be fatal." Another problem needed to be brought up. "Oh! Calahaus? I... like you touched a horse last night. Did Baronas tell you I left a mark on his steeds forehead?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,829 Followers
12