Den Mother Ep. 10: MILADY'S KNIGHT

Story Info
Chivalry is dead? Not toKNIGHT!
6k words
4.75
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Deciding that the river banks would make for a restful reprieve for a few days, Aurora Dawson, General Calahaus of the Roman garrison, and Garameth the Ghost of the immortal shape changers felt a camp here would be ideal. Yes, there were trolls in the area but now with the assist of an A’Bomi named Skip whom was a 222 year old lad that controlled the Earth around him with precision, they fashioned a fort for safety. Aurora herself having miraculously adapted his powers although not as skillful as Skip’s lifetime of practice was venturing into Gaiamancing.

Skip while still untrustworthy did at least try to behave himself and get along with others. Working with Aurora did keep him close to the gorgeous giantess. He most certainly had a crush. As uncomfortable as it was that Skip looked twelve years old, regardless of his true age Aurora did find it in her nature to tease and flirt but dissuade him from getting frisky. ROCK BLOCKER!!! as Mathias Longfellow called her. Old dog, no tricks, she would challenge the pack member laughing. The bonds were tight.

“Thank you for helping us build a shelter Skip.” Aurora hugged the old boy from the side, his hand finding her ass cheek pleasant to reside, she let it happen and for once didn’t brush it away. “Don’t let that palm get too cozy there Rocky. I can use your whole body to skip you across that river there.”

“Come on Aurora I’m not hurting anything. Humor an old bloke.”

“Maybe not, but I do have scruples, maybe not many, but I do. I’m sensing disturbances in the ground beneath my feet like mini tremors. Is that natural?”

“Yeah, it’s the Earth telling me... now us I guess, when troubles around. The only problem is with your friends outside moving about it’s pretty much impossible to distinguish good from bad. Before you guys rode up I knew you were coming a mile away, just like the trolls. The world looks out for me.”

“So, your very own spider sense?”

“Spider?”

“Uhhh? How about slider sense? Like the vibrations in the ground sliding along until you sense them. Tectonic Fates? Ground control to Major Tom Thumb?

“Right! Slider sense!” He grinned with pride, “I like that.” About as much as his hand slipping lower and under her thigh gap. Tickle! Tickle! Tinkle! She pissed where she stood to alter his course. Working perfectly his mischievous mitt went right back to her ass cheek.

“Me too! Listen little guy...” She removed his hand carefully then knelt down over her urinary puddle to face him eye to eye as best she could. “I totally want to trust you Skip. I guess I don’t mind you patting my ass now and then but let’s get one thing clear! We are friends without benefits.”

“My touching your butt is a benefit.”

“Don’t make me take that much back.” She winked, “I’m just saying no more of that trying to have sex with me stuff. Which includes goosing my girly parts.”

“I can’t resist you Aurora. You’re beautiful and it’s been a really long time since...”

“Ever?”

“What?”

“222 year old virgin?”

“Nooooooo!” He blushed, “Maybe! Don’t spread that around.” Damn her!

“Considering you’re technically way older than me that’s sad. But the fact that you look so young I can see why you haven’t gotten laid. Are all Gaiamancer’s youthful in appearance like you?”

“A’Bomi heritage! We age differently than you humans. You are human, right?”

“Honestly, I don’t know anymore. A few weeks back I think I was but after my accident I’m much more now. Tell me more about you Skip. You mentioned Nova Scotia.”

“Yeah, my particular A’Bomi sect settled there long before even the Indigenous tribes. When they arrived we mostly went underground. I liked to go topside and fish so I went up one day without permission from my family and caught some big ones on the coast, but when I was walking back to the cave entrance I got lost. By lost I mean I just walked out of Nova Scotia and into here. Freaked me out but I couldn’t retrace my footsteps.”

“Do we even know how far back in time we’ve gone? As a Gaiamancer can’t you judge by the Earth itself how long ago we’ve all ended up?”

“I know from my A’Bomi history that our ancestral line went back by 100,000 years so there has to be some here in this time. Don’t ask the precise time periods I can’t guess but I could consult the ground to calculate it if you gimme some tongue. Or better yet, let me give you some tongue. Just don’t pee on it.”

Watching him wag his tongue at her she sneered playfully. “As fun as that might sound let’s not. Quit that!” Hormones escalating, she goofily tried to capture his tongue making the elder lad laugh.

“Is that even possible Oliver Twist?”

He lifted his brows at her name calling. “Let me work on that tonight when it’s quiet. Once everyone is in bed their movement’s won’t distract my meditation.”

“Good idea! We can meditate together you and I. I want to learn what I can from you Skippy.”

“I’m not sure I can concentrate around you.” He laughed, “It’s all I can do right now to keep from rumblin’ me Richter.” He made a jerking off hand motion.

“I don’t mind if you do that Skip, just don’t try and force sex on me like you did earlier today.” She looked around her for prying ears, blocking her telepathy from even her pups. “Wanna hear a secret?”

“Sure!”

“I’m still a virgin too.” Technically, she wasn’t lying. Every time she had sex nowadays her hymen returned to normal and sealed shut. “Well, kind of! Ever since I evolved, I become a virgin all over again right after I get laid. Trust me it’s confusing me too. I feel like a kid myself now thanks to that modification.”

“That’s freaky! So, you’re not really a virgin, just...”

“Divine SINtervention, I suppose.”

“Can we at least masturbate together?”

“We’ll see. No promises! Just learn to be trustworthy. I like you as a, I was going to say human but I guess that’s not even a thing. I don’t know a lot about A’Bomi so finding trust has to be top priority.”

“Gotcha! Question? Does the girl with no arms or legs or tongue have a boyfriend?” Aurora heard Odessi giggling in her thoughts. So much for blocking out others.

“Don’t you even go after Odessi or I’ll make sure your box of rocks dumb you further that you might already be.”

“HEY! Don’t insult my rocks.”

“Hard not to.” She chuckled. “Tomorrow we cross that river.”

“Bridge building?”

“Worked for Moses in crossing the Red Sea.”

“Oh! That was a Gaiamancer too.”

“What?”

“Yeah, a Gaiamancer named Mah’Sohn who lived in Egypt split the Sea like a bridge for the Israelites. He was tired of the bullshit too.”

“No shit? That is fucking cool. Wait! Mah’Sohn... Mason?”

“We were the first architects of Earth.”

“I guess that had to start somewhere. Know anything about Oak Island, you being from Nova Scotia?”

“Sure do! He laughed. “I buried that treasure so deep they’ll never find it.”

“Who?”

“The Knights that left it.”

“Templars?”

“Uh huh!”

“Holy Grail? Ark of the Covenant?”

“Golden Fleece too. Those guys had all kinds of cool stuff. Mine now! Well, if I ever get home.”

“What happened to the Templars?”

“They sailed away. Not sure where to.”

“Wonder if Garameth knows where they went? I’m big on History even if I hardly know it all. It’s the whole circa time table that I can never figure out.”

“I knew of a shape changer once that could turn into a wolf. My sire told me of his childhood encounter. He had a super hot daughter that was albino I hear.”

“Really? In Nova Scotia?”

“Sailed over with the Vikings. They called him father. I think they thought he was Odin or something, his daughter was called Snow.”

“That’s interesting. A wolf changer like my pack?”

“Oh, yeah! That father was freaking gigantic when in wolf form. My sire told me he was twenty feet tall on all four paws. His daughter much smaller though.”

“I bet the pack would love to hear that story.”

“We heard!” Mathias entered the enclosure alongside Orion, they had been standing guard just outside. “Hard telling who that was. Our kind are many.”

“Big boy, though?” Orion questioned. “Garameth reaches close to a ten foot height but he and his brothers are Dire.”

“Dire?” Aurora tilted her head. “Dire Wolf? That’s Pleistocene age, right? I don’t recall any evidence of a Dire Wolf being any bigger than five feet tall.”

“Ghost can reach that 10 foot mark, I think.”

“But again we shape changers can grow bigger.” Orion bragged, “You saw me pump up like Arnie when we first hooked up with the Romeo’s.”

“Roman’s.” Aurora corrected him. “That was in human form though, not in your wolf skin.”

“That’s your definition, not mine.”

“Funny guy!” Mathias rolled his eyes. Gay!

“I know my Sire told me that the Dire was really, really ancient. Not even he could guess an exact time frame. His daughter a baby compared to that. She looked as old as I look now from what I remember him saying.”

“Pup?” Aurora grinned. “At least he sounds like a good daddy.”

“They didn’t stay long. Sire said they took to the land and went toward the lower continent. Not sure where.” Skip finished his story.

“Not many of our Wolf Clan strayed from the Canadian side, Garameth’s brothers were in Montana on the State border.” Mathias aka Yukon filled her in, “There are a slim few others in the Dakotas. When we migrated from Europe and Asia we were in small packs, a lot of us went our separate ways.”

“Wonder how Titan and Europa’s doing these days?” Orion recalled a pair that had drifted with him in his younger days. “Brother and sister from Norway. Had both of them in bed a few times.”

“Will you stop bragging already?” Mathias growled at his protégé, he and Orion had been close friends since the Spanish Inquisition, Orion from Spain a large portion of his lifetime. Hailing originally from Sparta, thus his favoring of the physique belonging to the Spartans back in the day.

“Just saying! I miss those two.”

“Last I heard they were living on Vancouver Island. Anyways, there’s still fish out there cooking if you’re hungry Aurora.”

“My appetite’s not needy but thanks. Well, now that we have shelters for everyone I think I’ll go swimming. No wait! I’m bathing Odessi. That girl...”

“DON’T REMIND US!” Orion and Mathias paw their snouts as if masking a scent.

“Can I go swimming too?”

“Of course, you can Skippy! Just don’t get fresh with Odessi. Her guardian Amoreus might punch you again.”

“Oh, I’ll get even with him for that. My nose is still swollen.”

“You have no one to blame but yourself.” Aurora pointed down at him, now standing tall, “You touch or hurt Amoreus and your ass is mine.”

“All of us.” Mathias communicates.

“You do have a cute ass, Gaiaboy!” Orion winked then wagged his tongue. Skip quickly jumped behind Aurora palming both of her ass cheeks. Stepping barefoot in her puddle of urine he made the grossest of expressions. He should have ordered the Earth to soak that shit up.

“Stay away!”

“OUT! ALL OF YOU.”

Aurora needed fresh air.

Once by herself even she winced over her muddled scent.

“Yep! Bath time!”

********

“Knee deep in Bat Guano. Go figure!”

Antonio Harker stood vigilant holding his newly acquired sword, eyes actually adapting to the glow enough to visually see into the blade. Searching for his younger brother’s spirit which seemed trapped within, at least he didn’t feel so alone. With all of the screeching of the bats, vampires he presumed, having been rescued by an incredibly beautiful bat winged woman before certain death Harker was just glad to be alive. That or she was playing with her dinner.

Trouble is, he had no idea how he was going to get out of this pit, after freefalling into the abyss for what seemed like ten minutes he concluded this was his final resting place even if he did live a while longer. Surely the bats would attempt to feed on him. Of course, what did he know? The female certainly didn’t seem threatening, and thus far the bats were steering clear of him, but he concluded that logically had to do with the light of his blade and the faint humming it was making.

“I’m back.”

“Sam? How is this even possible? You died when you were 12, me 13. I’m 32 now and you still look 12.”

“Duh! Spirits don’t age up. I’m not 100% sure how we’re able to communicate with one another Ant but I’m glad that we are. I think it’s the sword I’m living in. It’s talking to me.”

“Talking to you? What’s it saying?”

“It identified itself as Frequinox. The metal it’s made of is not from this world. None of the swords in the Crystalarium are. You are its new Master.”

“Master, huh? As if I know how to wield a sword, I’m a gun kind of soldier, knife yes, that’s more manageable but a sword?”

“Jab and swing like we used to do when we played pirates.”

“Right! Captain Squid and Bluebeard.” He recalled their made up identities as kids, it was warming his long cold heart.

“Speaking of beard! Dude you have facial hair.”

“32! Need I remind you?”

“Weird! Bro, I’ve missed you.”

“Back at you, Brother! So, what is it like in Heaven?”

“No such thing. The light stops in the Crystalarium. Every single spirit that ever lived on Earth is stuck in that place. Sad thing is nobody gets along.”

“So, Hell instead of Heaven.”

“I guess! There are some devil’s in there that’s for sure. How did you know Aurora?”

“You know her by name?”

“Yeah! She’s cool as heck. She protects me when I get picked on. Most every spirit in the Crystalarium is afraid of her. She’s one tough broad.”

“How well I know!” He mumbled to himself, “Did she ever talk about me?”

“She knew you?”

“That answers that.” Harker frowned, “We had history back in Alaska. Well, we used to.”

“Wow! Does the red guy know? He’s, her guy?”

“Not yet! I want to keep him as an ally, not an enemy.”

“You know he’s coming down here now, right?”

“What? Why?” He looked up at pitch blackness, “He should have just left me and escaped this place.”

“You’re blood brothers now. At least that’s what Aurora bitched about. She called you both morons.”

“Go figure! Can you communicate with her now? She’s in DJ’s sword isn’t she?”

“Yep! His sword is called Soulstice it’s a warrior blade. It takes souls and uses their energies to increase the owners stamina.”

“Boy you use a lot of big words. You were never that smart at 12.”

“Dude! You do realize smart people die too, right? Teacher’s even. You remember our History teacher Mrs. Bombeck that lived next door on the base? She found me and tutored me. Crazy, ain’t it?”

“Too crazy. How do I get out of here, Sam?”

“As the lady that saved you did. You fly out.”

“Easier said than done. I doubt she even understands English. It took forever for DJ to... wait! His blood bonded with mine and then he understood me just fine, me him. If she tastes my blood... is that even a smart idea? She’s obviously a vampire.”

“Can’t help you there. Vampire’s don’t have souls or spirits. They’re cursed... something known as A’Bomi. All of the A’Bomi are cursed to live forever.”

“What the fuck is an A’Bomi? I heard DJ mention them but not when we talked about the bats. How do you know about them?”

“Aurora told me about them. She had many friends in the A’Bomi she said, so they can’t be all bad.”

“Do me a favor Sam, don’t tell Aurora you and I are brothers. Our history together had its drawbacks. I’m not ready to discuss it right now and I don’t want you to look down on me. I’m no angel, Buddy.”

“Who is? Look up!” Sam pointed.

“At what? It’s pitch...” A distant fire erupted, one that fanned about from side to side. In lighting up the cavern Antonio saw thousands of soaring bats the size of humans. “That crazy bastard is coming for me. So, both of our swords could have lighted our way and waited until we ended up down here to flare up?”

“Frequinox is talking to Soulstice. Soulstice was forged in the sun itself so it channels fire.”

“Steals souls as energy and burns like the sun too. Add in the fact DJ’s skin looks burnt orange he might as well be the Devil.”

“He has a good soul or the sword would not work for him.”

“Then how come it wouldn’t let him pull it free but it did me? My soul isn’t... all that.”

“It must be or you couldn’t have removed the blades. I think Aurora factors into the blade, her body adapts to its surroundings.”

“Exactly how does she do that when she’s obviously dead.”

“Oh, she’s not dead.”

“WHAT?”

“Her soul was just sucked out of her is all. She’s totally alive right now.”

“Hold on! How is that possible? For that matter DJ said she was dead.”

“The big guy knows her from an alternate reality. Her physical body is in this time period like you and that Kodi kid.”

“Wait! Kodi kid? Who is that? Alternate reality? I’m lost!”

“He came through the portal just before Aurora and her dogs. Her living body is looking for him now. For you too, I think.”

“She knows that I’m here?”

“Guess so! Aurora’s soul might be separated but there’s still a connection. Frequinox here is attempting to establish contact with her living body in hopes of reuniting her soul with her body.”

“This just gets better and better. What is DJ going to do when my Aurora doesn’t even know him.”

“She will. Once her soul connects, everything will become clear. She will explain to your friend up there that she’s not the same mirror image of his lover.”

“I’m confused. How can her soul here which belongs to my... to the Aurora I know, have feelings for DJ if they’re not the same...”

“All dimensional versions of each of us share a soul thought. Which means I can even communicate with my other versions out there. They just can’t offer help in physical form, it’s like when we get Deja Vu. Aurora’s soul is sharing the emotions of her alternate forms. I know it gets tricky.”

“No, it sounds just plain stupid. You’re saying that their souls are one but in separate places?”

“Exactly! Your friend up there ended up here but he’s from out there. He’s one of the few that stepped over from another universe.”

“Few? There’s more here?”

“Well, yeah, that Mordala Wren is from elsewhere.”

“Does she have a counterpart that already exists here beside her?”

“No clue on that one. Ask your friend on his way down. They know one another because they were from the same universe. Honestly Ant, I only learn bits and pieces. Everything I know about the witch and your friend is through Aurora... or Arorua in the shared soul version.”

Collecting his thoughts on everything Antonio again heard that shrill blood curdling scream that made the female that rescued him take off. “Who is making that racket?”

“The Queen.”

“Queen? Vampire Queen?”

“Frequinox is seeking answers for us. All I know thus far is Queen. The woman that saved you is a Princess.”

“Definitely not Disney.”

“Is that place still in business?”

“Same ole’ song and dance. My days of Mickey and Donald faded when I lost you Sam.”

“I still remember how mad dad got when mom took us to Disneyworld behind his back. Dad wanted us in Military School full time, but mom let us play hooky because she wanted us to know there was more than saluting our elders and saying Sir! Yes, Sir!”

“I barely remember that. You were always more into the House of Mouse. I was more the Unicorn in the Uniform.”

“What’s that mean?”

“When the horn blared, I was ready for battle.”

“Sounds dumb.”

“Blame that silly motto on Aurora, she called me that.”

“Were you two lovers?”

“Not now!”

“You were, weren’t you?”

“Fuck Sam!” He gnashed his teeth, “Yes! It was a bad relationship. Dad did not approve.”

“Aww, man! Did dad break you two up?”

“Something like that... I think.” He cringed slightly, for some reason his brain did not want to recall specifics. “Can we change the subject here? What’s wrong with this Queen?” Another scream shook the rocks above like a serious echo chamber. The bats were going bonkers with DJ’s fiery blade showing their chaotic flights. “He’s going to fall to his death like I almost did.”

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12