Denise in Search of Adventure

Story Info
Young woman searches for a dirty encounter.
11.3k words
4.68
9.5k
13
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This story is in a similar vein to other works of mine, in that it involves performance of bodily functions. In case the subject matter is not to your taste then you may prefer not to read further.

I am grateful to my wonderful friend and mentor, lesliejones, for encouraging me to publish the story on Literotica. All active participants are over 18 years.

*****

Denise had waited all week to indulge in her special new experience, a bizarre and intoxicating variant of one of her favourite pastimes. The mere thought of it was making her wet. Thinking back, she wondered how she had never thought of this before...

Her close friend, Margaret was away on a course, leaving Denise alone. Her friend was an outwardly capable and elegant businesswoman, always meticulous about her attire, her coif and all matters of personal hygiene - quite the opposite of Denise. Yet underneath she was a natural submissive, ready, even eager to subject herself to the most extreme and perverted debasements Denise could think up. Denise was naturally dominant and would think up scenarios of the most extreme and humiliating nature. As befitting one such as Margaret, they all involved the apotheosis of her outward character - exhibitions of urination, defecation, soiling, etc. Normally her friend would visit a couple of times a week and Denise would inflict on her some particularly filthy and degrading, but this week she'd be alone. She'd been about to invite one or other of perverted girlfriends but on impulse decided on something entirely involving herself. She would deny herself any defecatory relief for a full six days, letting the fecal waste of her digestive system accumulate in her bowels. The specially designed buttplug was attached to a waist-girdle and legging straps with a counter appliance that nestled snugly in her vagina. The arrangement wasn't comfortable but that drawback was compensated by the excitingly dirty feeling she had at wearing such a device, and delicious sensations it stimulated in her cunt. It ensured nothing would escape from her anal exit. It wasn't easy to live with it - several times she thought about cutting short the gestation period but she fought the cramps and increasing bloatedness. When she finally released it would be monumental. To add a certain piquancy she decided to let it happen in a public place.

The next town harboured a university and a couple of colleges so she expected a good number of young men and women who she thought she might engage with or at least prove a suitable "secret" audience. She drove the ten miles to the mall at the edge of the town and parked in the far corner, some minute's walk to, and from the main entrance. She was quivering with excitement as entered the "disabled" stall in the ladies' restroom, carrying the bag with her change of clothes. Quickly she stripped off the old sweatshirt and sweatpants; she would ditch those in the nearest garbage bin. Now she would have to be careful so as not to spoil a week of patient preparation. Naked except for the plug, she first placed the skinny black tank-top and jeans on the clean, dry floor, then slowly eased the plug from her anus. After nearly six days it was firmly embedded and it was a delicate operation to remove it from her by now sore and stretched rear passage. She made sure to withdraw it slowly so her sphincter could close up. Before continuing she sat down to piss - an empty bladder would be preferable - then put on the top and with difficulty pulled up the skin-hugging jeans, her tightest pair and her favourite garment for what she was going to do. The denim was soft and becoming faded after many washes, and was distinctly brown on the inside of the seat. Wow, the material gripping her between the legs was a turn-on of its own. Finally, some work with the hairbrush and an application of makeup meant that as she left the restroom she was transformed in appearance from the outwardly plain and mousy housewife to a feisty street girl.

She walked carefully at first, still conscious of the emptiness where her plug had been, and then more naturally. She made no attempt to force the issue, let nature take its course while she browsed the stores or sipped coffee. Early evening on Friday and the mall filled up. She had no difficulty chatting with some of the young college women who inevitably thought themselves very naughty and daring as they exchanged experiences, with their minds were invariably set on getting laid by some boy.

It was in Border's that she found her chance. There was a group of chatting and she happened to hear a snatch of conversation, "... she did?... and Todd told you... making out in the back row of the cinema... with Lindy... and she... in her panties? Wow, how gross!"

So, she though, did one of them really mess herself? This was better than Denise ever imagined. Apparently oblivious, she wandered up and down the aisles, hoping to find out who this Lindy was, and she was not disappointed. She sauntered away and a few minutes later went to the coffee bar where some of the group were waiting in line for coffee. She was sure none of them realised any of their conversation had been overheard. As luck would have it, one of those from the group, a somewhat busty blonde came to line up behind her. She was wearing a flared black denim miniskirt, trainers, and a white cotton top tied below her breasts to reveal several inches of flesh above her pierced belly-button. She must have been about nineteen but the immature way she dressed made her look younger. From the interplay with the group it was obviously Lindy. Denise's heart leapt. Once her identity was established it was child's play to engage her in small talk while they waited in line.

Despite her dress, the girl was well-spoken, suggesting a good family background and polite enough to invite her join her at a table for two. Denise introduced herself, explaining that she was thirty-four. She used to work in IT but was now training to be a teacher. She was using her day off to replenish her depleted wardrobe.

"You look like you might be at the college here, Lindy."

"Yes I'm at the uni, majoring in Arts as my major which I love, Math as my minor which sucks. Just started my final semester, turned twenty a month ago."

They continued to make anodyne conversation until Lindy's friends got up.

"Coming Lindy? Shani has her car but has to leave right away. Or are you staying, I guess your mom will come by anyway later."

By now the girl was enjoying the attention of the older and obviously more experienced woman. Reluctant to part, she signalled she'd stay, and Denise was now able to get into closer conversation.

"I hope you don't mind my saying, but you look real cool in that outfit, it looks great one you. How old are you Lindy?"

As she expected, Lindy blushed at the compliment. "Why thanks, people say it makes me look rather immature, but I like it. I hope you don't think it emphasises my boobs too much?"

"Not at all, I wish I had tits like yours, I'd show them off too. Now I mention, I came here to get some underwear, what's the stuff like in Penney's? I'm looking for something youthful, would you like to help me choose?"

"Yeah, sure would!"

"Wow that's great! Really glad we met up, I'm hopeless at choosing stuff like that."

Stopping here and there, Denise idly picked up couple of pairs of smooth and white full-cuts and matching bras, standard undergarments for a mature woman, she figured. A bit further she saw displayed something more exciting, not exactly exotic but about as racy as she'd find in that store, sheer and skimpy black bra and panties, and she picked up a couple of sets. Then to round it off she took several the flimsiest strings she could find, in different colours and no more than spaghetti straps and a tiny lace triangle. They looked like they disintegrate in the first wash, if not before. "The way you look I bet you have a cute guy, do you think it turn him on if he saw me in something like this? (holding the sheer black set) Or this (dangling one of the strings)"

Lindy was obviously flattered by the question of, and the presumption that she had a cute boyfriend. "Wow yes, that material is so slinky and it will be almost see-through. Yeah, you'd look hot in that. And the strings are real sexy too."

Denise picked a good bunch of garments and together they went to the desk where there was a long line.

After a few minutes Denise confided, "Oh no!... sometimes when I least expect it, you know, I had a burrito for lunch and I think it's worked its way through. I fear I'm going to have an accident. SO EMBARRASSING!" She emphasised the last words.

Denise could see the fascination lighting up the girl's face. She went on, "If it happens I don't know what I'll do, my wheels at right across the parking lot, I'll have to go right through the mall past everyone and all the way the far side."

She allowed the signs of discomfort to register on her face, all the time pretending to make small talk. Just as she was paying she decided to relax. At first nothing happened, but after a few seconds a loud and obviously wet fart erupted from her rear. Those just behind stepped backed and the salesgirl fought to maintain a calm expression, though obviously her instinct was to hold her breath and turn aside. But Denise made no attempt to stanch the flow and a series of ripping sounds erupted from her bottom. The waves was merely fluid, she was sure a putrid brown mix of mucous, liquefied waste and gas was erupting from within and there was no doubt the entire seat of her jeans were being stained a nasty wet brown. The stinking slurry was down the inside of her legs as well. The feeling was indescribably exciting, warm. Slimy, gooey, wetness was beginning to rub and squelch in her crotch. She felt the first shudders of an impending orgasm and made no attempt to suppress it. It amused her all the more that the onlookers were convinced she was trying to fight the cramps. She could hear the murmurings of disgust from all around... oh gosh, that woman is having an accident... disgrace... filthy... disgusting... and look at that little blonde slut with her...

"I'm so sorry, this is so humiliating, and in front of all these people, and for you too to be seen with me. It's OK if you want to get away, I don't want you to be embarrassed as well."

Despite her feigned horror at what was happening, she was as excited and aroused as she's ever been - it was all she could do to resist the urge to rub her cunny through the front of her jeans, even in this public place. Amazingly, Lindy insisted on coming all the way to the car with her. As they were painstakingly walking, the first real big, solid lump tried to fight its way out. No doubt her tight jeans would soon be straining to contain the monstrous load, for so long imprisoned in her rectum, was about to escape. As though looking as if to try and hold it she pushed, certain that she was going shit the biggest load in her life, and in the delightful company of this naive young girl, But for some reason that didn't happen. The runny stuff was released but for some reason the bulk of the waste contents of her bowels was held fast.

"Oh Denise, I'm so sorry. That must have been dreadful for you, and you were so brave in there. I'm sure I would have died of shame."

"It's OK, no real harm. I live some way and I'm sure nobody there knew me. But how are you getting back? Haven't your friends gone? Tell you what, I can take you back, least I can do after you've been so kind."

The gush of filthy brown slurry from Denise's rectum had slowed to a trickle as they crossed the car park and then stopped, but there could be no doubt to anyone looking that she had a very messy fecal accident. Far from being dismayed, she delighted in this display of ostensibly unintentional messing. Even so Lindy elected to walk close behind, so as to shield her as much as possible from view, but to be honest she also enjoyed the close up sight of her new friend progressively soiling her skin tight jeans. Denise herself got a high from giving this young girl such a close view of the grossly soiled and wet state of her jeans. She meant it when she said, "Thank you so much for coming with me. I said I'd give you a ride home if you don't mind being in the car with filthy and stinking like this. Oh, and do call me Denise." "Oh, that's OK, I don't mind at all. Honest. Pop is away and I just got a text from my mom that she'd be busy gardening till the evening and couldn't come by so I really appreciate the ride."

Denise went to the trunk to stow her purchases in the back and pick up a sheet of plastic to put over the driver's seat. She saw that Lindy was already sat on the front passenger seat looked to have her legs apart and he hand was under her skirt, rubbing herself. She smiled, the girl was so transparent. And what a horny little pervert. As Denise opened the driver's door and put the sheet down to sit on, She drove off, not hurrying, partly because she wanted to prolong the time together before they reached her home. She wasted no time getting to the main topic of conversation.

"You must have had a good sight of my rear, was it very obvious that I shit my jeans? Are they very stained?"

"Oh well... yeah, they are rather. It was kind of obvious how you messed them, real bad."

"But you didn't seem embarrassed to be with me, and be seen with me. You could have gotten away - most people would. Does it interest you at all that I shat in my pants?"

Lindy felt trapped. She was indeed interested - excited, aroused even. But never imagined Denise might suspect she had such a weird fascination and felt ashamed about admitting how someone's misfortune like that excited her. She was about to make up something plausible, and harmless, when Denise went on, "It's OK Lindy. I won't be offended if you say you were interested, that you enjoyed being with a woman who soiled herself, or that you liked looking at the filthy mess I made in my jeans."

The girl blushed deep scarlet with embarrassment. This was even worse than having an accident in public. She was almost crying

"I'm... I'm sorry Denise. You've been so kind and... and I hope you're not mad at me. You looked so cool in your outfit and when you started talking to me it was great. I was so sorry for you when you... when you had your accident. But then I started feeling wicked - I've always liked seeing people mess themselves, and when it happened to you I... I wanted to see you get completely messed, really filthy. I thought you'd be terribly upset but you weren't. I was hoping you'd be my friend but now I've spoiled it all... "

"No Lindy, you haven't spoiled anything between us. I'm glad you said what you did and I know we're going to be good friends. I saw you had your hand under your skirt just now, were you masturbating, hon?"

"Oh... well... I..."

"I don't like to be in the way of someone having such a nice experience, so why don't you carry on with it... Yes, that's it. Wouldn't you like to pinch those lovely nipples of yours while you rub yourself through your panties? Go on, it's OK, nobody else to see, no don't take them off... Don't stop until you've cum and don't refrain from squirming or vocalising. I want to know you're are enjoying it..."

During the next minutes Lindy worked herself up into a frenzy of lust as Denise cruised slowly round the quiet district on the edge of town. She was writhing and grinding in the capacious passenger seat, gasping and moaning, while sporadically uttering lewd obscenities.

"Aaagghh!... Ooooh!... Uunngghhhh!!... Oh my cunt...shit!...Aaaarrrggghhhhh!! fuck!... FUCK!!..."

"That feel good hon? Look at my crotch, Lindy. Can you see that big filthy patch, right beneath my pussy? Go on look at it, smell it, touch it. So brown and wet, so nasty and stinky with my runny shit. You like looking at it, don't you, such a nasty little pervy slut aren't you. Getting all hot and frigging yourself. You know I can feel all that filthy wet slime right on my cunt. Did you know I'm not wearing any panties, the seam on my jeans is pressed right into my cunt and it's sodden with foul muck that came straight out of my shit hole. Yes, that's it... now stick a finger through your panties right up your juicy wet snatch to get the material right in, get it all cummy... and another finger to push your panties up your shitty ass, get your panties good'n soiled, get them real skanky for me."

Lindy was completely out of control, pistoning one finger into her cunt and another into her ass, both through the flimsy material of her panties. It took her some minutes to recover her breath and a semblance of composure.

"Wow Lindy, that was quite a spectacle you made of yourself. You are a filthy little pig, aren't you? I wonder what your Mom would say if she knew you behaved like that." But don't worry, I won't tell. Maybe I should give you one pair of the new panties I bought. Yes, that's right you tidy yourself up and put these on, I'll keep your nicely messed-up ones."

After a while Denise arrived at Lindy's home, a large ranch-style house standing in its own sizeable grounds. As it happened Lindy's Mom was working at the flowerbeds in the back yard as they drove up. She was dressed in practical working gear, blue dungarees over a white T-shirt, both rather stained and streaked with grass and soil. She looked in her mid-forties, short blonde hair and standing taller and slimmer than Lindy but clearly with the same well developed boobs. A school teacher perhaps, she conveyed an air of practicality and authority.

"Welcome, and thank you so much for bringing my daughter from the mall. Please come in, Miss..."

"Please, Denise."

"... Denise, then. Call me Penny, and you're most welcome to stay for tea, it's the least I can do."

Denise was undecided about accepting the offer. On the one hand it would be an opportunity to learn more about her naughty new friend and to arrange to see her again. On the other hand it would mean the embarrassment of being "caught" in her present filthy state.

"Why thank you Penny. Oh, I don't know... I don't think I can stay... I had an..."

"Actually Denise was so kind to bring me back, even though she had some trouble at the mall, a big accident in her jeans. But I know you don't mind that, Mom."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Denise, but it's even more reason for you to come in and get cleaned up. Of course I don't mind, it's my pleasure to help. Come in get those messy jeans off and get them cleaned. Hey, we can wash and dry them if you don't mind stating."

Denise realised the decision was made for her. She'd been slightly concerned about Penny's reaction but she talked as if it was all in a day's routine. She sensed there was a dominant streak in the older woman and wondered what it would be like to be under her authority. Denise was normally the dominant, and used to taking control. She was therefore apprehensive about the role being reversed, but somehow excited as well.

Penny led her to the large, well-appointed bathroom and invited her to undress and shower. "I might as well take your jeans now, if you don't mind undressing in front of me."

So that's how it was that Denise stripped right down there on the white tiled floor of the bathroom, until she was completely naked. Without showing any distaste, Penny took the massively soiled jeans.

"I'll put these in the wash, then I'll get cleaned up myself after all that work in the yard. Lindy will come in a few minutes and give you something to wear. Please don't imagine I'm not in the least bit put out that you've crapped your jeans while at the mall, and been with my daughter. I always say to her - better out than in. And I see to it she takes a laxative every day to keep her regular, even if it means the occasional embarrassing accident."