Dental Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping away from Tina and into the room, I jealously admired the space before turning around to face her. I spun quickly enough that my dress flipped up and briefly flashed her my bloomers. In a giggly voice, "This is a really cute room! It's like the room I wanted while I was growing up!"

Tina leaned against the doorframe. While shaking her head she said, "You are too cute, Patricia!"

I skipped back to her and she took my hand. After a brief tour of the bathroom, she guided me into her bedroom. An enormous, king-sized bed with a dark wood frame dominated the space. There were a dozen pillows arranged atop the homemade quilt on the bed. Two, huge, matching dressers stood on opposite walls, I imagined they were guarding the room. On either side of the bed sat dark wood nightstands, both with lamps and one with a small pile of books. Two of the walls were painted white. The other two were painted a dark red. The drapes were drawn closed and the room had a very sexy feel to it.

Turning to face her and looking up at her, I said, "I can't believe I'm standing in your bedroom!"

She reached out and held my shoulders in her hands, looking down in my eyes she said, "I can't believe you're in my bedroom either. I've had dozens upon dozens of orgasms laying in that bed while visiting your website."

I nearly passed out after hearing her say those words. There was no warning. She just said them and I was left in awe. After a time, I whispered, "Um, Tina..."

Her big, warm hands slid down my arms and didn't stop until they rested on my hips. When my eyes dipped down to her chest, I couldn't help but notice Tina's nipples were poking out against her dress. She stepped closer to me and asked in a husky voice, "Yes, Sweetheart? What do you need, Patricia?"

My hips were grinding back and forth lewdly as I half-moaned, "I'm really glad you invited me to dinner."

She smiled and when she pulled me into another embrace, my chin settled between her mountainous breasts. I whimpered softly when she took a small step forward and left me straddling one of her thick thighs. I couldn't stop myself from slowly humping against it. She held me like that while I humped myself to the verge of squirting in my panties. She felt me grinding myself against her and listened to my heavy breathing and soft, high-pitched whimpers. She stepped back just in time to keep me from losing all control and squirting in my panties.

With her hands on my shoulders, she turned me until I faced away from her. I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck. She spoke in a husky whisper, "Dinner is almost ready, we'll be eating soon. We don't want to take the chance of getting your new dress dirty, do we?"

She didn't wait for me to respond. She took hold of the zipper on my dress and began to slowly slide it downward. My back arched deeply and goosebumps popped up all over my body. Shivers of excitement shot out from my groin and I couldn't stop the moan from leaving my lips. I stood there passively while she slid the dress off my shoulders and down my arms. When it got low enough, she let go and my dress fell to the floor around my ankles.

Her lips brushed against my earlobe when she whispered, "Go hang that in the next room, my daughter's room."

I leaned back against her and turned my head to look up at her. "Tina..." I moaned again when her warm hands wrapped around my body and came to rest on my smooth, pale stomach. My body squirmed under her gentle touch, "Um, Tina. I'm horny."

Her hands drifted over my bare stomach and chest. "I know, Sweetheart. But dinner is almost ready. Now be a good girl and hang that dress up in your closet."

I moaned again and pressed my bottom back against her. Even as horny as I was, I didn't miss her choice of words, "My closet?"

One of her hands drifted downward and rested over my bloomers, just beside my throbbing penis while the other wrapped across my chest to gently pinch my nipple. "Yes, your closet. We can't have your clothes laying on the floor. You need to hang them up. And what better place than my daughter's bedroom." She pulled me back against her and said, "Now do as you've been told. You don't want me to have to tell you twice."

From time to time, before we'd broken up, Sara and I had played 'Mommy-Daughter Games'. I'd always loved them far more than I cared to admit to her. My relationship with my biological mom could best be described as distant. While my mom was busy with her career, I spent much of my childhood alone. Mom was never one for hugs or kisses. Nor was she the type of woman to ask about my day, help with homework, or tell me she loved me. Therefore, I was deliriously happy when Tina began this little game with me.

After stepping out of my dress, I bent over at my hips with my butt still resting against her. Carefully picking up my dress by the shoulders, I then stood up and stepped into the hall, away from Tina. I paused just outside her daughter's room. I turned to face her and asked, "My bloomers are new too. Should I take them off too..." I hesitated while considering what I was about to say. It seemed dangerous, I may ruin the moment, if not the evening. But I felt that I had to. My voice was squeaky when the word left my lips, "...Mom?"

She had begun walking toward the kitchen but stopped just in front of me. She smiled warmly while her hands slipped under my arms and drifted down my naked sides, "That's a good idea, Patricia. Put them in your dirty clothes basket in your closet. And Sweetheart, leave everything else on." She remained standing there for a good long time before she leaned down, kissed my nose, and left for the kitchen.

I nearly fainted! I was so horny and happy! I dashed into my bedroom and opened my closet doors. Right up front was a high school cheerleading uniform! Rising on my tiptoes, I checked the tag and found it would be just a little big. I quickly browsed through the other clothes hanging in the closet and was thrilled to find so many cute tops and dresses!

After hearing a noise from the kitchen, Tina crossed my mind and I didn't want to keep her waiting. After neatly hanging my dress up, I dropped my bloomers in the laundry basket. Finding a mirror hanging on the back of the bedroom door, I frowned when I saw a large, moist spot on my thin, white, bikini panties. My excited penis was pushing the triangle of fabric well away from my body. It looked silly. After forcing myself not to think too much about it, I wiggled my panties down and off. Going back to the closet, I dropped them into the basket to join my bloomers.

Tiptoeing back to the mirror, I shivered after seeing my reflection. My entire pale, hairless body was exposed. I only wore my tartan headband, white ankle socks, and shiny black mary-janes. My stiff, pink penis was leaking its excitement down my thin shaft. My little pink nipples were poking out, excited to see Tina again. Goosebumps of arousal rose and fell all over my body in waves. I desperately wanted Tina to see me like this.

After taking a deep breath and summoning all my courage, I tiptoed out of her room and stood just outside of the kitchen so she couldn't yet see my naked body. I could hear her working just around the corner. My voice squeaked when I asked, "Mom?"

The noises stopped and she said, "I love being called that! Are you okay, Patricia?"

Biting my lower lip, said, "Yes, I'm fine. But, um, please don't be upset with me."

From around the corner, she asked, "You're being silly. Why in the world would I be upset with you?"

After taking another deep breath, I stepped around the corner and stood in the archway leading into the kitchen. Tina was just finishing setting the table. The two place-settings were very close to each other. She froze in place when she saw me. I stood there and held my hands behind my back. The entire front of my pale, smooth body was on display. Her mouth fell open! When I spoke, it came out in a soft, high-pitch, "You told me to only take my bloomers off. But my panties were a little moist. I couldn't wear them to dinner."

I squirmed where I stood as her eyes devoured my petite, hairless, and pale, naked body. She eventually approached me and took me in her arms to embrace me once again. While stroking my naked back, she spoke in a deep, raspy voice, "I have dreamed about this happening for so long. I never thought it would. Patricia, Sweetheart, you have made me a very happy woman. Happier than I've been in a very long time."

Wrapping my arms as far as I could around her wide waist, I giggled, "You made me happy too! I've had butterflies in my stomach since my appointment today!"

We held each other until I started to hump myself against her again. I couldn't help it. I was horny! When she stepped back from me, her eyes drifted down over my bare body and came to rest of my stiff, pink, prong of a penis. Thankfully she didn't seem to notice the moist smear I left on her dress. Taking my hand in hers, she led me toward the table.

When we got close to our chairs, she paused and asked, "Are you hungry, Sweetheart?"

I looked from her chest to her eyes and whimpered, "No. Not at all."

She pushed the place-setting out of the way and while slipping her hands under my arms and helping me to sit on the table, she moaned, "I'm not hungry either. Not for stew..." She then sat down on a chair between my legs. After looping her arms under my legs so she could keep hold of me where my thighs met my hips, she scooted me to the edge of the table and had me lean back on my elbows. While staring at my throbbing, petite, erection she groaned, "Patricia, I'm going to make you feel so good!"

Without another word, she leaned forward and took my entire penis in her mouth. I fell back on the table and wrapped my legs over her shoulders. My fingers clawed at the tabletop and my back arched deeply. Using the fingers of one hand, she gently pushed my little marbles into her mouth too. I was nowhere big enough to approach her throat. She easily held all of me on her tongue without getting close to gagging.

The sensation was so wonderfully intense, I squealed out loudly, nearly screaming, "Tina!! Mom!! Tina!! MOM!!"

She applied gentle suction to my entire penis and scrotum, while at the same time, nibbling around the root of my boy part with her teeth. It felt so naughty to have her teeth on my skin in that place. I struggled to hold still while she nibbled and teased my delicate masculinity with her teeth. It didn't hurt, it was a strangely naughty feeling that was like nothing I'd experienced before.

Raising my head slowly and looking down between my legs, I found Tina looking back at me with her lips pursed against my smooth pubic mound. Her tongue was sliding up and down along the underside of my penis and between my little marbles. From my point of view, it looked like I had no penis at all! I squirmed, moaned softly and arched my back deeply.

One of her hands slid downward. Using a single finger, she caressed that magical spot between my penis and my wrinkled hole. That fingertip slid from her lower lip to the knot of nerve endings and back again. Until at last, her finger began drawing lazy circles around my little hole. All along, her lips, tongue, and teeth continued to work my penis into a frenzy.

While writing on the tabletop, I slowly untangled my legs from around her neck. Setting my heels on the edge of the table with my legs spread wide, I grabbed hold of my ankles to keep them in place. I whimpered softly, "Mom, it feels so good! I feel wonderful!"

Tina didn't say a word. She continued nibbling around the root of my penis with her teeth while applying gentle pressure with her fingertip until my little wrinkled hole began to open up for her. When her fingertip popped inside of me, she gently dragged her teeth along my little prong while sliding upward until she held only the delicate head between her lips. Her tongue slid up and down along the underside just below the squishy pink head.

My hips bucked upward and I squealed as my orgasm began to boil over. Tina nipped down with her teeth around the neck of my little penis while tickling the head with her tongue. At the same time, her fingertip remained in my bottom, wiggling around inside of me. I pulled back on my ankles and spread my legs apart even wider when the orgasm began to crest inside of me. I squealed, "Mom!!"

My body spasmed on the table and began twitching. From a place deep inside of me, my orgasm blossomed. My creamy love burst forth from my penis into Tina's waiting mouth. My back arched deeply and I squealed in a high pitch as my penis let go of the second creamy eruption. Chills shot through my body and my hips bucked upward as Tina eagerly accepted the third and fourth little gushes of my love. She held me in her mouth and pulled her fingertip out from inside of me. I lay there on her table until my penis had completely deflated and was its usual tiny size, only then did she let it slip out from her mouth.

Finding the strength to look down between my legs, I found Tina grinning. I watched as she leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on my wilted penis. She didn't sit back in her chair, instead, she remained leaning over my penis covering it in gentle kisses. It felt so wonderful, I laid back on the table to enjoy her attention. When my exhausted penis began to stiffen once again, Tina leaned back and removed my shoes and ruffled ankle socks on my feet.

While still holding one of my feet in her hands, she spoke in a soft voice, "Patricia, Honey, be a good girl and go put these shoes in your closet and socks in your dirty clothes basket."

I sat up on the table and glanced at my half-stiff penis. Biting my lip, I nodded my head and answered, "Okay... Mom."

While scooting back away from the table, she smiled brightly and said, "You can't imagine how good it feels to be called 'Mom' again."

I giggled while sliding off the table. When I found myself standing between her spread knees, I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her. I whispered in her ear, "I love you, mom."

Her entire body warmed and she sounded emotional when she answered, "I love you too, Patricia."

When I stood up straight, I caught her wiping a tear from her eye. Before I could pick up my shoes and socks, Tina rose to her feet and picked them up for me. She took hold of my hand and together, we walked to her daughter's bedroom. After setting my shoes down neatly beside the row of shoes her daughter left behind, she dropped my socks into the dirty clothes basket. Turning back to face me, she reached out and carefully removed the tartan hairband from my head. I was left standing completely and utterly naked before her. A shiver shot through my body and it made me tingle. My penis began to get excited once more.

Tina took my hairband and added it to the T-rack on the vanity which contained several other hair accessories. Turning to the dresser, she pulled open one of the lower drawers. It was filled with nightgowns and pajamas. Tina sorted to the bottom of the drawer and withdrew a neatly folded pink pajama. It wasn't until she let it unfold between us that I learned it was a one-piece pajama with long sleeves and feet!

I nibbled on my lower lip while she opened the zipper that started at the neck of the pajama and ended at one knee. In a soft voice, she said, "My daughter loved to wear these pajamas. For a long time, they were her favorites. But they haven't been worn in years. No, more like decades."

When she held them open for me, I turned my back to her and stepped into the legs. She wiggled my feet passed the elastic band at the ankle so my feet slipped into the footies of the pajamas. She lifted the back so I could slip my arms into the sleeves. Tina then pulled the pajama onto my shoulders. My stiff penis was poking out lewdly from the opening.

Tina turned me around so I faced her. Reaching down, she began to slowly raise the zipper. When she got close to my penis, she tucked it under the fabric and then slowly zipped it up to my neck. Taking a step back, she smiled and said, "Patricia, Sweetheart, those pajamas look adorable on you!"

Reaching out with a single finger, she tapped the throbbing head of my erection over the pajamas. Her voice was raspy when she said, "I especially like this little lump in front." I whimpered softly and my hips began to grind around in little circles. Tina reached over me and closed the bedroom door. Looking over my shoulder, I found a large mirror hanging on the back of it. I watched as Tina reached around me, popped open two snaps and a huge panel fell open, leaving the pale globes of my butt cheeks and some of my smooth, pale thighs out in the open.

I kept looking over my shoulder while Tina's big soft hands began to fondle and grope the cheeks of my butt. Her warm breath caressed my ear while she whispered, "These pajamas are perfect for you. If you happen to misbehave, all I would have to do is pop open this panel and I could spank your bare behind." She playfully slapped my pale cheeks while she spoke.

I giggled and squirmed while she touched me. When I turned my head away from the mirror, I paused when my nose brushed against Tina's, she was so close to me. She never stopped squeezing and kneading my cheeks when she whispered, "I'm going to kiss you now, Patricia."

As soon as she uttered the last syllable, I leaned forward and initiated the kiss myself. Somehow, her tongue worked its way into my mouth first and I tasted myself. The flavor of my creamy love was still fresh in her mouth. I moaned softly while slipping my skinny, pajama-covered arms around her neck. Tilting my head to the side, I slid my tongue alongside hers. One of her hands continued to grope my bare butt while the other slid to my lower back. She kissed me for a very long time. When our lips smacked apart, we were both breathing heavily. We both grinned and I giggled while we caught our breath.

While Tina reached around behind me and snapped closed the flap, she said matter-of-factly, "I hope you don't have any obligations tonight. Because Patricia, Sweetheart, you're spending the night."

I bit my lower lip and asked, "I am?"

She held onto my shoulders while our noses brushed together, she answered, "Of course. Why else would I have put you in pajamas?"

I leaned in and kissed her lips. Smiling brightly, "I'm all yours!"

She grinned and said, "Now don't get any funny ideas, young lady, you'll be sleeping in this room."

Leaning forward, I kissed her lips again while tightening my hold around her neck. In a playful voice, I asked, "But what about you? Don't you need... um... attention, Mom?"

She kissed me back and said, "I'm very horny. I told you before, I've dreamed of having you in my home for a very long time. This is like a fantasy come true for me. But you will be sleeping alone tonight."

I whispered, "But, you're beautiful and I want to make you feel good!"

One of her hands worked its way between us and she cupped my pajama-covered, throbbing penis in the palm of her hand. "Patricia, this topic isn't open for discussion."

Not wanting to push the subject if she wasn't comfortable with it. I looked up into her eyes. "Tina, mom, Tina?"

She stroked my cheek and whispered, "You can call me whatever you're comfortable with."

Squeezing my eyes closed, I opened them wide and said, "Mom, I'm really glad you invited me over here tonight."

She kissed the tip of my nose and said, "Me too." She smiled warmly and continued, "Patricia, Sweetheart, I hope this isn't the only night you sleep here. I would love to spend a lot more time with you."

I giggled, "Don't worry. I want to spend a lot more time with you too!" I bit my lip while I considered finishing my thought. I eventually decided to open up to her about my feelings. "Mom, I hate being alone. Since Sara left, I've been terribly lonely. I've been crying myself to sleep almost every night."