Deployed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does your married pussy like my big cock, little one?"

"Oh my god yes. Please. Give it all to me. shove it all in my married pussy. All of it, please."

He took command of my pussy and in one long slow stroke he buried it in me. I cried out again as another orgasm swept over me. He started fucking me with long slow strokes, slowly letting my orgasms build and then crash over me. Soon is was just one series of wave after wave all but overwhelming me.

Finally he slowed and stopped. I regained some composure and he rolled us over and put me on top.

"Now, little one. Show me how much your tight little married pussy wants some cum. Tell me you want some cum."

"Fucking god yes. I want your hot cum filling me."

He tweaked both of my nipples and my ass started humping him. I was going as fast as I could, squeezing his as hard as I could.

"Cum in me, please cum in me. Fill my married pussy with your hot cum."

I had no idea how long or how many times I came, trying for his, but finally I felt his big cock swell. A huge orgasm started as the first rope hit me. I screamed and screamed as each wave hit me. His cum set my pussy on fire. All I could do was scream and squeeze.

Finally, he stopped cumming in me. I lay on his chest trying to regain my breath. His half hard cock was still in me and I was still trying to milk more cum out of it.

When I got my breathing under control I started kissing and licking his chest. My ass was still twitching from the aftershock of my orgasms.

"mmmm, big cock is so good. I'm glad we found each other."

"Tight married pussy is so good too."

"You bad boy, calling it a married pussy."

"I know, it's just sexy talk. I don't mean any harm by it."

"I know, and it's not like I don't know it's married."

"One thing for sure. You're the best and most eager I've ever had. You do some amazing things with it."

"Oh, come on. You probably tell all the girls that."

"Nope. You're the best. I wouldn't lie to you."

"OK, keep telling me that."

We both chuckled.

Then I felt his cock twitch in me.

"Oh my god. You have to let me recover. You're getting big again."

"See, I told you that you're the best. You're making me hard again."

"Oh god. Please let me rest a while. I'm wore out."

"You'll have to tell my cock that. It has a mind of it's own."

It twitched again and my pussy gave it an involuntary squeeze. We were off again. In no time at all it was full hard in me again, pushing against my cervix.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me again. I want more hot cum in me. Please."

I was too tired to do much and he must have sensed it. He took me by my sides and started pulling me up and down on his cock. After just a few minutes the orgasms started rolling over me. All I could do was hang on and cum.

Where he got the next load of cum from, I had no idea. I thought I had milked him dry. I went through more screaming orgasms as he came in my pussy.

His cock pulled out with a loud slurp and I felt cum running out of my pussy. The feeling of woman full of cum came over me. He wrapped me up in his arms. I snuggled up to him and dozed off.

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at the clock. It was just after four. I had go get to the bathroom quickly. I untangled from him and went to relieve myself.

I took a quick shower, getting all of the dried crusty cum off of me. I looked at myself in the mirror as I dried off.

'Hey, girl. You have that fresh fucked look. How's that stretched out pussy doing.'

I wet a wash cloth and grabbed a hand towel. Mark needed a little TLC clean up. I stopped at the foot of the bed and just looked at him. His chest was rising and falling to his gentle breathing. His half hard cock was laying across his leg. Maybe he was dreaming about what we had done. I wondered what I would take to make it stay soft for a while. He came twice last night. Maybe it would take three times. I intended to find out.

A line of hair went up from his big cock, around his belly button up to his chest and spread out around his nipples. My god, he's beautiful. And that cock. That was a sight to behold. It looked about six inches long half hard and his foreskin held my attention. It was the first I had ever seen.

I gently got on my knees beside him. I wondered how long it would take him to wake up once I started cleaning him. I lifted his cock and pulled his foreskin back. An mixed odor of cum and my pussy juice hit my nose. My pussy clenched at the memory of last night. I gently wiped his cock off and lifted his huge sack. Gently wiping it I looked to see if he was awake yet. His eyes were open and he had a little smile on his lips.

"Good morning, sleepy head. I just thought I'd clean up the toys. Lot's of evidence from last night on them."

"There should be. It got pretty busy last night."

"Busy is kind of an understatement. Frantic would be more like it. I was really hot for you."

'You're forewarned. Things are getting stirred up again."

"I was kinda hoping for that."

I tossed the towel and wash cloth on the floor and leaned down. I pulled his foreskin down and kissed the head. He moaned for me and I took the head in my mouth. I slid my tongue over that little magic spot just under the head. He groaned and humped up, pushing against the back of my throat. By now, I was soaked and ready for some big beautiful cock and it was at full mast. I put one hand on his chest and moved up over him. I rubbed the head against my wet pussy lips and pushed down. The huge bulb slowly spread my pussy lips and I felt it touch my G spot. I stopped and Let my pussy lips close behind the head.

"mmmm, big cock head on my hot spot."

He flexed it and the first orgasm rolled over me.

"Oh yes. Yes. Big cock head making me cum."

His fingers found my nipples and I was off to the races. The orgasms started coming, closer and closer together. He twisted and pulled my nipples. I cried out as each wave washed over me. I was squeezing him as hard as I could trying to make him cum. I saw his eyes roll back in his head and I knew it was coming. I felt him swell and the first shot rocked my world. Just like last night I was screaming and calling his name. Each blast of cum brought a shriek from me.

He stopped pumping in me and I collapsed on his chest.

"You're going to kill me. I cum so hard for you. It's just amazing.'

"We are damned good together. Amazing is the right word."

I moved up and snuggled under his chin.

"mmmm, so good in your arms. Hold me. Hold me tight."

He held me with one hand on my back and one on my ass cheek. I drifted off again.

I woke Saturday morning to the smell of breakfast. I looked at the bedside clock and saw it was just after nine. I sat up and looked around. He had thrown the blankets over me. It was probably best that I didn't flash the bellhop.

"Ready for some breakfast, little one?"

"I'm starving."

I sat in his lap and we fed each other till we were stuffed. He picked me up and carried me to the bed and set me down on my knees. He stood behind me and slowly slid his cock in me. That full feeling took over and once again the orgasms rolled over me. I must have fainted when he came in me. All I remember was hearing myself scream and then nothing. I came to and he was spooning me.

"I am alive. I thought I was dying. Everything went blank."

"Your brain may have run out of blood, sorta like mine does."

We spent the rest of the weekend fucking, cuddling, eating and playing water sports in the bathroom Sunday, late afternoon I waddled down to my car and went home. I had quite a few sore muscles from having my legs open so much.

Mark and I met two or three times a week, either at his place or mine. Often we would go out to dinner and dancing, but end up hurrying back to his place or mine for some off the charts sex. A few times we just made it to the car. It was that thing he did with his leg on my mound and his refusal to let me wear a bra. A few times he took my panties off before we went out.

*

I got the message that Don would be rotating out and going to Landshul, Germany before coming home. That night I told Mark. We talked about it for a while. I wanted a clean break, but he wanted to continue on the sly. It was bad enough that I was cheating on Don while he was gone, but I knew he wouldn't put up with it for a minute if he found out I was cheating after he got home. I was adamant about it and he finally accepted it. Tonight would be our last time together. We kissed goodbye and I watched him walk out to his car. He had a strange look on his face I hadn't seen before.

I thought it would be the last time I would see him unless we did a Real Estate deal together. I hoped it would be a long time. I knew our marriage would be fragile, with us being apart so long. I wanted to do everything I could to make it strong.

I wondered what I would do if Don asked if I had been faithful. I thought about it for a few days and decided I wouldn't lie. I had gone without sex for eight months and Mark reaped the benefits. I was ripe for picking. I would tell Don it was over and it was all about us now. I wouldn't ask if he had been faithful.

*

The view out the side window got boring after an hour or two. The patchwork of farms and cities passing under the wing began to look the same. I watched the wing flex in the mild turbulence.

'Wouldn't it ironic if that wing broke off and I died after being within inches of death for almost a year. Urban Combat was the nightmare I faced time after time and managed to stay alive.

My Sargent was my lifesaver. He taught me how to stay alive. Not only that, but how do deal with the horror of the things I saw. Women and children killed from an airstrike. Body parts scattered through the rubble.

He taught me how to compartmentalize. For me it was like I was two people. The warrior and the person who could go home and live a life. One that would reconnect with family and friends and get my marriage going again.

Yeah, my marriage. What had my sweet wife been up too while I was gone. Could I expect her to be a Nun while I was gone. Did she have a loaner husband. Was it realistic to expect her to go without sex for that long.

My three buddies and I had talked about it. After many hours, we came to the conclusion that they had probably found a guy now and then to relieve the itch. After all, we hadn't exactly been angels. There were a few civilian contractors that had spread their legs for God and Country. Sometimes there was a line waiting, but patience paid off.

For myself, I was going to tell Sarah that I hadn't expected her to go without, but it had to end and we would never speak of it. It would be just be the two of us from then on. I would put it behind the door in my mind with the Warrior.

Another order of business would be to hook up with my three buddies when they got home. We all lived within sixty miles from each other. We had spent many an idle hour between missions playing poker. We fully intended to keep the game going when we got back home. I think they call it male bonding. We had been tight while we were in the sand pit, four guys thrown together trying to stay alive. We took care of each other. I had given them all my address for a meet up as soon we were all home.

************

That bitch thinks she can dump me. Nobody dumps me. I do the dumping and I intend to fuck her some more. She was one of the hottest little sluts I had hooked up with in quite a while. She was one of the eager ones, and I really liked them to be eager. Plus, there aren't many screamers out there. I would give her a while to get back with her husband, and then I would make my move. She was a challenge again.

************

It took a while to get off the plane. I wasn't in first class. Finally I made my way to the luggage pick up area. I looked around for Sarah. I knew she would be waiting. Then I saw her holding up a sign. It read,

Corp. Don Wilson

Report for booty

I chuckled and hurried to her. She saw me and squealed. She jumped into my arms, crying and saying my name.

"Oh god, you're home. You're home."

"For good, honey. I'll never leave you again."

A crowd gathered around us, clapping their hands. I heard a lot of "thank you for your service" comments from them. A few mentioned the booty sign. We found my luggage and she led me to our car. She let me drive so she could hold on to me and talk. I had to say something, so I pulled in a strip mall and parked.

"Honey, I've been gone a long time, and you're probably going to notice some changes in me. I'm not the same person that left a year ago. I've seen and done things that I want to forget. I got quite a bit of help from the old timers, dealing with it. You'll probably see me doing some things that you don't understand, so I want you to feel free to ask about them."

"I know, honey. I know war changes things, but I'm here for you. I'll do everything I can to help."

"Another thing. Please don't say anything till I'm done. Then you can comment if you want. I've been gone a year and I couldn't expect you to live like a nun. I won't ask and I don't want you to tell me. I'll only say that if it happened, it has to stop and we'll never speak of it."

She sat there for a few seconds looking at her feet. She turned and looked at me.

"I love you."

I chuckled.

"I love you too."

We leaned over the console and kissed. Two hours later we were naked, in bed, reclaiming each other.

A week later we came up for air. I called my former employer, wondering if I still had a job. He told me to take another week off and then come in.

I was having a little trouble adjusting to being back in the states. Old habits die hard. When I would get out of the car, or walk out of a building, I would automatically scan the area, looking for something that wasn't right. Seeing women wearing head coverings got my attention too. There were a few times we had seen them loaded with explosives, ready to detonate them. Seeing them disappear in a mist of blood and flesh was hard to take. It was part of what I had compartmentalized as much as possible, but my head was still on a swivel. Sarah noticed it and I had to explain it to her. She understood.

Over the next month, Sarah and I settled into our routine, reaffirming our love. We were back together and it was just as good as before I left. My loving wife, and best friend was back.

I did have a little catch up to do at work, but I picked it up and got back in the groove. My boss was happy and that made me happy. Life was good.

My three buddies finally got home and we started our every other Friday night poker games. We got to making so much noise that the neighbors complained. We decided to take up a collection and send them out to dinner and dancing on our poker nights. They thought it was a great idea.

*************

I was the happiest woman on the planet. My husband was back, in one piece and we were in love again. He was suffering a little PTSD, but it wasn't a problem once he explained it to me. Just a habit he was working through.

I was alone, in my office when my phone rang.

"Hello, Valley Real Estate. This is Sarah. How may I help you."

"Hi Sarah. This is Mark."

Needless to say, I tensed up. I hoped this was a business call.

"Hi, Mark. What can I do for you?"

"You have a listing I'd like to look at. The three bedroom on Walnut."

"Oh, that one. It's vacant. I don't need to make an appointment with the owners. How about Saturday at two.?"

"Perfect. I'll see you then."

"Goodbye, Sarah."

"Goodbye, Mark."

I thought to myself, "I can do this. No problem. I'll just show the house and we'll go on our way. If he made any sexual advances, I'll just walk away. In the back of my mind, I wondered if I could really pull this off. I made a vow to be strong.

That evening, Don noticed I was a little off. He asked.

"You OK, honey? You seem a little distracted."

"It's just work. I have a tough sale I'm working on. The seller doesn't want to budge on the price."

"You'll get them. I have faith in you."

Saturday, just after lunch I was getting out of the shower when Don walked into the bedroom.

"You must be going somewhere?"

"Yes, honey. I have a house to show to another agent. He may have a buyer for it."

"Ah. I wondered why you were showering in the middle of the day."

"My appointment is at two."

"I was thinking maybe we could catch an early dinner and see a movie. There's one playing at the Mulitplex at the mall I hear is pretty good."

"It's a date."

I got to the house about fifteen minutes before two. I walked around, refreshing my memory on some of the selling points I wanted to tell Mark about. Needless to say, I was a little nervous about meeting him. It had been a while since I saw him, but the memory of us hadn't faded that much. I kept repeating in my mind. "You can do this. Be strong"

I head the rumble of his car and went to open the door.

Twenty minutes later I was on my back in the middle of the living room floor, begging for his cum.

*

I was in the kitchen making some coffee when Sarah came back. I met her with a hug and a kiss. I caught the scent of men's aftershave when I hugged her. It was a scent I was familiar with. I had received a bottle of it at one of those workplace Christmas gift exchanges. After using it a couple of times I threw it out. The odor was strong enough that is wasn't exchanged just from a hug.

A cold ball formed in my gut. The door to the compartment in my mind rattled. He wanted out.

'Not yet, but soon.'

She hadn't broken off her affair. I would find out who the guy was and make him pay. I would decide later about her fate.

I took my coffee and went into the living room and turned on the TV. I put it on a sports channel and started making my plan. I watched as she put her phone on the charger. He had probably called her setting up the appointment. I could get his name and number. The rest would be easy.

"Honey, I'm gonna take a little nap before we go. Wake me up in an hour."

"Ok, babe."

****Poker night****

A little after eleven pm, a figure dressed in black slipped out a rear window of an apartment. A few minutes later a car started and drove off.

Twenty minutes later that same car parked under an Oak tree and a figure dressed in black got out. In seconds the figure disappeared into the darkness.

Two hours later the figure reappeared, got in the car and drove off.

****Monday 1:30 pm****

With a heavy sigh, Detective Johnson got out of his car and walked up to the patrolman standing at the crime scene tape stretched between two trees.

"You name and badge number sir."

"Johnson, 3197."

"Thank you sir."

The patrolman handed him a pair of plastic booties. He put them on and walked up the steps. Another Detective met him at the door.

"Hey, Johnson."

"Hi. What have we got here?"

The walked inside. Four crime scene techs are working the scene.

"Deceased white male. ID says Mark Putnum. Tied to the coffee table. By the amount of blood, looks like he bled out."

He points to his groin.

"Damn. Looks like this was personal. That tape over his mouth? Not hard to guess what's in there. Some burn spots there, like a stun gun was used."

"Hell of a way to die, huh?"

"Back sliding door was open. No tool marks. The perp either had a key or it was left unlocked. Got some shoe prints, but no details. Probably had some kind of cover on them.

"What do you have on him?"

"Real Estate agent. Single. Thirty five years old. His broker called in for a welfare check. Seems he missed and appointment."

"Jesus. That leaves a ton of people to interview. We're gonna be a while with this one. Maybe we'll get lucky and find some prints."