Depra/ived

Story Info
A couple deepen their relationship with BDSM & Mind Control.
14k words
4.07
14.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other 'deviant' sexual experiences: don't read this. Don't read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Rules for the subs:

To those that don't know me well, this may seem pretentious, so feel free to ignore them, for those that like a little more interaction in your stories, have fun! ;) A constant theme in most of my stories are the rules... and these are the rules for the un-owned subs that want a little control taken from them. These are optional, at least until you follow rule #1..

Rule #1: You belong to me. Say it aloud now. You are my property, say it. Good, and now you belong to me until your next orgasm.

Rule# 2: As always, for those of you who have lipstick, wear it. That is how I choose to mark my pets. And with this, get a piece of paper, and write 'I belong to Mistress Dyvia' ten times, and sign it with a lipstick kiss. Send me a picture of it when you finish the story.

Rule #3: Once Steve is wearing his lipstick, I will expect you to say aloud, "Yes, Mistress" whenever he does.

Rule #4: MIstress likes to hear from her pets and slaves. When you are done, I expect a thank you for allowing you to be my pet or slave for the duration of this story. Comments, or criticisms of the story are allowed and encouraged as well.

Rule #5: I expect and desire you to be very desperate to cum by the time you are done with this story. Ask nicely, and I may grant it to you. I might make you do a task to get it. ;)

Enjoy!


She has a dark imagination. She is wicked. She enjoys the game, the torment... She is Depraved.

He has surrendered his orgasm, soon his sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell, and so much more: he is deprived. They are...

Depra/ived
By: Mistress Dyvia

--Prologue--

'Night-R'

I looked down at Steve as he was secured to the bed. They weren't special restraints, just some belts that went under the mattress that secured his wrists around his chest area... the other set locked his legs in a spread eagle fashion. There was a camera. I stepped to the camera and pressed the record button.

I met his eyes, "I see you are awake now."

"You drugged me, you kidnapped me, what the fuck is this?" he snapped. "I know who you are..."

"I would hope so, family resemblance to you know who... but as for you... I am Mistress Dominique!" I curled my smile at him, "And you are now my pet."

"I don't fucking think so."

I laughed at him, admittedly a bit maniacally, "You say that like you have a choice." His head followed me as I walked to the nightstand and opened it up pulling out two distinct items, a tube of lipstick and bottle of tic tacs... "These may look like tic tacs, but they are not." I took one out, crunched on it, and swallowed... I took the lipstick and applied it to my lips. I told him quite confidently, "These apparent breath mints inoculate me to the chemicals in my lipstick."

He looked confused, "What chemicals?"

"I'm glad you asked..." I said, dangling the sentence as if waiting for him to ask again, just as his mouth started to open, I cut him off, "the mind control kind. It works on skin contact but takes longer, but when absorbed through the mucus membranes can happen in under a minute. But don't worry I won't put any lipstick on your eyes or nose..."

I crawled up on top of him, straddling him a bit, and just sitting there with a huge smile on my head, "Once on you, you will be completely obedient within sixty seconds." I leaned over and held his head in place, his legs thrashing, but not too much, his arms trying to reach for me, but the restraints had them down just enough... I puckered his lips with my fingers and pressed mine into his, leaving his lips with a more than a little bit of red... "fuck it." I took the tube and then directly applied it to his lips.

He started making raspberry sounds as if trying to get it off his lips, and I laughed as he said, "Get it off."

"Lipstick isn't that easy to get off." I said with a bit of a giggle, and then I got off him and took my cell phone out and used the stopwatch app to give it the full sixty seconds... "and time." I said as I put the phone down.

He looked at me with a triumphant smile, "Well, it didn't work. Think you can let me go, now?"

I looked down at him, "Mistress. 'It didn't work, Mistress.' try again."

"Well it didn't work Mistress, think you can... let... me.. Go...?" His face was scrunched up in confusion...

I nodded my head, "I could... totally. And in fact, I will if you ask me again, but as your mistress I'm forbidding you to ask that. But I am commanding you to thank me for making you my slave..."

He closed his eyes and shook his head a couple times, but then spoke, "Thank You, Mistress. Thank you for making me your slave."

I smiled and looked down, my fingers moved to his face and his teeth snapped as if to bite me. I pulled back quickly saying, "Oh, forgot about that..." paused for a moment, "You will not do anything to harm me or allow harm to come to me. Do you understand?"

A look of anger in his face, "Yes, Mistress." I smiled at his response and moved my fingers through his hair without fear of an angry reprisal.

But now I would ask a question, and without the command in my voice, he would still be himself to speak outside the commands I've already implanted in his head, "Do you want to have sex with me?"

"No, Mistress." he answered.

I looked at him in surprise, "Be honest."

"No, MIstress." he reaffirmed.

For once I was offended, "Why the fuck not?"

"I'm married. My wife is the only one I want to have sex with."

I looked at his left hand and smiled, "You're not married. She divorced you almost two years ago."

There was a look of confusion on his face, "It... it doesn't matter. I married one woman, and that's it."

I giggled, "But it does matter, you just say that because you are afraid you won't find anyone willing. The truth is that you want to have sex... Desperately. But you need someone who will be honest with you. Someone who is more beautiful than her, and will not reject you."

He turned his head and closed his eyes, as if he was shocked that I read him so well, when in fact I put the ideas in his head. "Please stop." he whispered, I'm not sure if he realized what I was doing, or if he felt exposed with me telling him his new greatest reality.

"You know I'll always be honest with you. I may sleep around on you. But I won't lie or try to deceive you. That means a lot. I'm the sexiest woman you've ever met, and you're cock won't get hard without me anymore... isn't that right?"

He nodded his head, "Yes, Mistress."

"So..." I started with a wicked smile on my face, "I'll ask you again, do you want to have sex with me?"

He looked up at me, "Yes Mistress."

"Good." I took off my panties, and then I crawled up on top of him once again. His cock was already hard, and he looked at me with such subservient lust, I Took his cock in my hand and pressed it to my vagina and held it securely as I slowly slid down his shaft. "That feels so good..."

"That feels so good, Mistress."

I giggled for a moment as what I had said was meant for me, but apparently he took it as a command, but I thought that I may as well roll with it, "Yes, Slave it is very good, no other pussy feels as good as mine."

"Mistress, no other pussy feels as good as yours."

And for the next few minutes I moved in a slow rhythm, watching his face and chest for telltale signs that he might cum, but I intentionally went slow with him to try and make sure he was very stimulated without actually cumming. I had a plan in my mind that was taking shape.

He never really came that close to an orgasm, he was more passive than I had expected him to be. But I wasn't complaining, his cock was just the right size and shape to keep me stimulated and wet as long as I wanted to.

After a few well-enjoyed minutes of that, it was time to stop, I had a plan, and I was sticking to it. I lifted off him and noticed how his cock glistened with our combined juices.. Combined probably being eighty percent me and twenty percent him... maybe ninety-five to five... I turned myself around doing a quick one-eighty and shimmied myself backwards. My knees were pressed to his shoulders and then I spread them, lowering myself down just over his face. "Go ahead slave, show me your skills at oral sex."

I heard a brief, "Yes, Mistress." before I felt his tongue.

"Ohhh." escaped my mouth, I had no idea just how aroused I was until his tongue hit my clit like electricity. But he didn't focus on that exclusively. I felt long firm strokes across the length of my pussy, as his tongue seemed to coax out a little more of my own juices mixed with his saliva. "Yes, you are good at that.. Don't stop..." I said softly as I felt the palm of my right hand move down to his chest for a little extra support. My other hand was playing with my right breasts, as much for the extra stimulation as I was also doing it for the camera.

He continued on just like that for a few more minutes, and then his tongue started to move deeper, teasing my insides. "If I knew you were that good, I might have started with this." I found myself grinding down and my hips moving back in a nice rhythm... "Don't change your rhythm slave, stay just like that..." after all any normal guy when they realized their woman was rapidly approaching orgasm, might start speeding up, and ruin any chance I had at an orgasm, but right now, it was the way I wanted it...

Sparks!

Yup, I totally came riding his face... Not that it was much of a ride the way he was tied down, and how limited my own mobility was, but I did ride a little... And I came.. And it was glorious...

I got off of him and looked down. "You were great. Say it back to Mistress."

"I was great, Mistress." he echoed.

"Yes you were." I reassured him as I moved around to get my hands and face closer to his cock. "You want me to suck your cock, Say it."

"Mistress, I want you to suck my cock."

I smiled teasingly as I used two fingers to slowly stroke up and down it, "Ask me nicely..."

"Please Mistress, Suck my cock. Please...?"

I giggled, "Would you do anything for Mistress if I did?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And if Mistress makes you cum, you will fully accept being hers. You will be proud, and happy as nothing else could make you feel more complete than giving her all your will. All your obedience to her. You will forget all others that came before her."

He nodded his head, "All of it Mistress."

And so I took his cock into my mouth. I tasted some of my own wetness from before, but sucked him and sucked him well. I teased his head with my tongue wrapping my tongue into the crevice between the head and shaft and pulling it all into my mouth.. Into my throat... bringing him closer with each bob of my head... It was quick as mere moments passed and I could see the expression on his face... He was almost there. I stopped sucking, and stroked with my hand... "Is slave ready to cum?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I stayed where I was and jerked him quickly, "Then come for Mistress." and a seconds later I felt the first squirt spray across my face, and I continued to let it... and as the streams stopped shooting out of his cock, and it was just little pulses of liquid dripping out, I licked the head of his cock clean until he was all done... I crawled up over him until we were face to face. "Slave, Mistress made you cum, do you see the evidence?"

He nodded his head as his eyes looked around my face from stream of cum to stream of cum, from drop to drop and he simply said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Then you are fully mine. Mind, body and soul..."

"I am fully yours Mistress." he agreed.

"Tell me how you think your ex-wife will feel about that?" I asked testing if his orgasm actually made him forget about his previous lovers.

"Mistress, I've never been married. You're the first woman I've ever been with sexually."

I petted him on the head, "Good, slave."

I rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom, and came out, with less cum on my face, though It still felt sticky. I went to the kitchen and came back with a couple towels and a bowl of hot water... Aftercare was still important too.

I undid his restraints and used the towels to clean us both up. "Slave, I will allow you to sleep in this bed with me tonight."

"Thank you, Mistress." he replied looking at me with those cute puppy dog eyes.

"But before that..." I told him as I held up the device. "You cock belongs to me. And only I will be allowed access to it."

"Yes, Mistress...?" he seemed to ask as he agreed.

"You want this, Slave."


He nodded his head, "Yes, Mistress, Please..."

I reached between his legs and manipulated the ring around his cock, and then one ball at a time until the ring held them securely, and then I brought the cage over his cock, slid the metal band in, and locked the cage in place. "Now every part of you belongs to me." as if i hadn't already...

I went to the closet and grabbed a couple of blankets, I hung one of them over the bed post behind him, "I steal the blankets often. If I steal yours you may use that one to stay warm." Then I gave him a kiss and leaned in to share his body heat, and closed my eyes...

--End Of Prologue--


T-minus 3 Days until 'Night R'

Date nights were always fun. I mean getting ready for one was both stressful and exciting. One always wants to look her best, so then you try on an outfit, you love it, start doing your makeup and decide you hate it... Try another outfit.. Rinse, repeat, recycle... until you find the perfect outfit, which half the time ends up being the first one you wanted to wear, but once you change up the makeup, and the hair, ends up being perfect.

"Lilah, you almost ready?" I heard Steve call up the stairs.

"I suppose so!" I called back down to him. I checked my makeup one more time, my eyeliner looked pretty good, but then I tried to give that cat eye look at the end, which looked good except they were not one hundred percent symmetrical. Granted, I was probably the only one to notice, but I did notice... I checked my earrings, and my hair, and was happy. I turned in the mirror and smiled, the dress definitely complimented my breasts and my butt, and happy that I was giving Steve a bit to look at. Then I gave a couple spritzes of my favorite perfume, and made my way down the stairs.

As I was reaching the landing I saw him, he was clean shaven today, and wore a navy blue polo shirt with a nice off white blazer and matching pants. I always preferred the business casual look over suits or tuxedos when on more formal dates. Okay so who wears a tuxedo on a date, but still... He knew it, and dressed to please me. "Mmm.. Sexy." I told him.

He laughed, "I think that was my line. You'll have to settle for a 'You are beautiful.'" he said as he stepped in close to steal a quick kiss. He knew not to kiss too deeply or he'd be cleaning my lipstick off his lips... I certainly did not feel like I was settling for a compliment... I put a warm shawl around my shoulders and we got into his car and drove. He did not tell me where we were going, but our date nights usually had three parts, dinner, entertainment and activity... Sometimes they were mixed, but often they were very separate, and his silence did not give me a clue.

He pulled into a parking lot, and I noticed we were at a club... I groaned, he knew how I felt about clubbing. "Relax, it's not what you think, they have theme nights, and I think you might enjoy this one. If you don't, you know I always have a backup."

I let out a sigh and nodded my head. He got out of the car, and quickly jogged around to my side to open the door for me. I giggled at the show of chivalry, often I would take such things as being a bit condescending, but Steve seemed to find the right mix to make me enjoy it... That was in my day to day life, just let me be my own woman, on date nights, treat me like a princess. It worked, I was happy, he'd probably get laid.

I put my arm in his and leaned my head on his upper arm like the dutiful woman I was channeling as he led me up to the door. He opened it up, and there was some old music. Well, it was live, but the place was decorated like a 1940s... maybe 30s night club... I honestly couldn't tell, outside a few youtube videos and The Rocketeer movie I wasn't really familiar with the era... I gave Steve an interested smile, "What is this?"

"It looks like a normal night club from the outside.. But they do theme nights. I know you don't love the clubbing scene, so I thought a nice place for dinner, and some nice slow dancing would be a great start."

I nodded my head slowly. "Yeah, that sounds nice." Slow dancing was my way to actually dance with him and feel close. Clubbing had its place, but fast dancing tended to wear him out quickly, and there was a lack of intimacy while doing it.

I took a moment to really look around, the room was spacious with a large dance floor in the middle of the room, there was a statue in the middle of the room, a blue cupid, I was pretty sure they would recolor it to pink for valentine's day. Along the walls were tables for the guests, mostly tables for two with a few round tables for sitting about six were scattered about.

We approached the host, and Steve gave his name and we were brought to a small table in the corner. It was darker than most of the club, and I seemed to like it, there was a light above us, but it almost felt like candlelight. "How did you come across a place like this?" I asked as I opened my menu.

He answered back with a tone that was vague and non-committal, but I didn't catch the words, sometimes I had trouble hearing voices with other ambient sounds around me... But I just nodded my head and pretended like I heard a clearly vague answer.

I held my hand out to him, and he took it, and we for a while our fingers danced with one-another's as we flipped silently through the menus. The waiter came over and he offered us wine, I declined and Steve accepted a small glass. We put in our orders, and Steve stood up offering me his hand. I took it and he led me gently to the dance floor. I felt his hand on my lower back as he pulled me in close, and then his hand sank dangerously low so that it really wasn't on my back anymore, but it wasn't really on my ass either. I smiled encouragingly, and he smiled back as he tightened me to him, and I felt my breasts squish just a little bit against his chest. I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes with one arm around his neck, and the other in his hand... I was glad the heels I picked weren't too high for this dancing, even as slow as it was, it would get tiresome quickly. And by tiresome, I meant my feet would ache like hell... and I was not the kind of girl that walked around barefoot in strange places.

We were about four songs in when he nudged my forehead with his chin. I looked up at him and gestured to the corner with his gaze. I turned my forehead, and saw our meals were waiting for us at the table. I nodded my head and slowly stepped back from him, took his hand and we walked back to the table.

Even though it wasn't the best manners to display, I dipped my pinky finger into the sauce, and tasted it slightly, "mmmm... This is seasoned sooo well..." Even though my chicken seemed to be cooked well enough, it was the sauce that did it for me. I ate about half of my meal and had the server box it up, I knew it would be a yummy lunch for the next day.