Depraved Corruption: Aching March

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Narrtur turned to Aelth, and unhooked his manacles, and unhooked his leash, and motioned vaguely, which Aelth took to mean 'set up camp.' As he took the pack and turned away, suddenly Narrtur gave him a swat on his ass.

Aelth yelped, a very high-pitched sound, and turned quickly to look back at the big ratman, wondering what he had done. Narrtur was staring at him, seemingly rather pleased. The elf realized he was playing with him, and didn't know if that made him feel better, or more like a meal.

He offered a smile though, glad at least that it wasn't something bad, and quickly began setting up the hide pads. After finishing, Narrtur immediately sat on his pad. Aelth glanced at the pond, then back at the rat. Something was different, but he felt questioning it was probably the wrong move. The elf sat down slowly on his pad and stared back at his captor.

The elf considered for a moment -- was Narrtur even his captor anymore? He was manacled, but he never actually tried to escape. He'd always assumed he'd see some sort of opportunity later but... He closed his eyes and shook his head. No. If he could leave, he would've. He just... couldn't.

Suddenly he smelled Narrtur, and he snapped his eyes open and looked up. The large ratman was naked. Guess it was time for the pond.

Aelth started to get up, but Narrtur hissed at him. He promptly sat back down. He stared at the muscular rat and wondered just how strong he was. Usually his kind were weak, craven, and stupid. He didn't seem to be any of those things. But the elf wondered if maybe the weak, craven and stupid were merely the ones that got sent to the front lines as fodder. Elves bred much more slowly; they couldn't possibly afford to send vast swarms of nearly naked slaves to fight.

Narrtur crouched down and pushed Aelth's shoulder. Aelth slowly laid down on his stomach, wondering if the balm was coming next. To his surprise, he felt the light touch of Narrtur's claws, run along his back. Everywhere the ratman touched, he felt goosebumps prickle along his skin. The claws ran along his back, along his sides, tickling him only slightly, and along his legs. Eventually his inner thighs as well, and up along his butt.

If his ratman captor was trying to excite him out of his mind, he was doing a good job of it. Aelth couldn't believe how hard he was already, and he could feel precum leaking. Then Narrtur sat back on his haunches.

"Over," came the simple command.

Aelth wanted to resist, wanted to scream and jump up and run as fast and as far as he could -- which he reckoned would be just as far as it took for the jaws of some angry forest spirit to clamp on his leg -- but another part of him wanted, so badly, to feel what he hoped was going to come next. The elf slowly turned over, his stiff cock rising in the air. He looked over at Narrtur, who leaned forward, and began dragging his claws along his soft pink skin again.

Aelth moaned, unable to help himself. Precum began leaking steadily from his cock, and he twitched his hips every time the claws made a pass along his lower abdomen. He looked over at Narrtur, wanting so badly to declare his need, but he resisted. He wasn't at the point of begging for it, yet, though he wondered if that's what this ratman wanted from him.

Suddenly Narrtur grabbed his shoulder and rolled him onto his side. Then he began running his claws all along his sides, his back, his butt, his abdomen, simultaneously. The elf noticed that he seemed to be avoiding his now very wet cock, and the thought just caused him to groan again.

He was so confused, so incredibly horny, and so frustrated. His emotions couldn't make sense of anything, leaving him a quivering bundle of nerves.

Suddenly, it stopped. Aelth was breathing hard, and he slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at Narrtur. Narrtur held out his hand. The confused elf slowly reached out and took it, and the strong creature lifted him easily to his feet.

The wererat slowly walked over to his pad to grab the cleaning grease, and then walked toward the pond. Aelth followed, his cock still hard and leaking precum. He couldn't help his glance returning to the wererat's firm, black furred body.

Narrtur went into the water, and turned around, waiting for Aelth. The elf hissed through his teeth as his very hot cock was suddenly submerged in cool water. Unlike other swords, it began losing its hardness when quenched. Aelth blinked, as he realized the water had a sickly greenish shine to it. He looked up as Narrtur began spreading the grease all over his body, cleaning him of all the dirt and cum that was still stuck to him from last night.

The night sky was dominated by Dis, the green moon. Argent, the silver moon, was the one usually seen most nights, but when Dis came by, and cast its green hue on everything... well some Profane creatures felt it gave them power. Such ridiculous stories were only believed by such low things, Aelth had thought in a previous life. Now he was less sure.

Narrtur left him to rinse himself. Again, his skin felt amazingly clean and incredibly soft. How such foul-smelling filth could leave one so clean astonished him. The elf left the water, and he saw Narrtur waiting by his hide pad. He had the balm, and it looked like a small bundle with him.

Part of Aelth was afraid, but another part of him was already hardening as he approached the pad. Narrtur purposefully moved his gaze from the elf's eyes to his hard cock. Aelth swallowed and laid down on the pad. He adjusted his cock so that it was pressing against his stomach and tried not to lean against it too hard.

Tonight was different -- the elf could already tell. But he didn't know why. The moon perhaps? Suddenly Narrtur's claws were running along his back again, his legs, his butt. Aelth groaned and shifted his hips as precum leaked onto his pad and smeared on his stomach.

Any questions of differences, and 'why' went flying out of Aelth's mind.

Then he felt the balm, but instead of being on his back and legs, it was focused entirely on his ass. Narrtur smeared it along the cleft there, and then pushed his finger deep into his ass. Aelth groaned, squeezing his eyes shut, as he was slowly finger fucked by his captor. Then suddenly the finger was gone. Aelth could feel the balm within him, warming him within. Then he felt something else against his skin -- Some kind of rough wood? A brush? Something was being drawn on his ass.

Then he felt something smooth press against the pale pink rosebud of his ass, before it entered him completely. It was much deeper than Narrtur's finger had ever gone, but it was the size of his two fingers.

Aelth cried out, as the warmth of the balm was supplemented by something feeling like it was almost vibrating within him. "What... is that?" he cried out.

Narrtur didn't answer, instead just grabbing him, and roughly turning him onto his back. Aelth looked up at his muscular, naked captor, whose eyes were glowing green. Narrtur had some kind of odd brush, or maybe a charcoal pencil, and began drawing on him, on his forehead, on his cheeks, on his chest, and just above his crotch.

The buzzing in his ass kept Aelth rock hard, despite his confusion being slowly replaced by fear. Then suddenly Narrtur stood, and Aelth saw the ratman was also incredibly erect. Narrtur motioned him up. Aelth lifted himself up, and Narrtur took his head roughly, and immediately pressed his cock into the elf's small mouth, pushing passed his lips and into his throat.

Aelth grabbed Narrtur's hips and tried to steady himself as he was face fucked by the large ratman's cock. The elf groaned, as his mixed-up feelings of fear and confusion were being replaced by pure erotic excitement. He felt the wererat's manic energy pouring out of him, and into his throat as the cock repeatedly slammed against the back of it.

Aelth wondered how much cum he was going to have to swallow, and if he even could swallow it all. He already felt a steady stream of precum leaking from down the back of his throat, tickling him as he tried to swallow.

Suddenly Narrtur pushed him away. Aelth yelped and fell back. Narrtur grabbed his cock and pointed it at the elf's body, cumming hard. Semen sprayed all over his face and chest, in great gobs that pulsed out of him several times. Narrtur breathed heavily for a moment, then dropped to his knees, pressing Aelth back to the ground.

Aelth felt on the edge of orgasming regardless of his confusion, and Narrtur was suddenly scooping up cum, and using it to quickly rub Aelth's cock up and down. Aelth threw his head back and screamed, a high-pitched maiden's scream, and climaxed hard. His own cum joined his captors on his body, as several jets landed on his chest and abs. Narrtur began spreading it all around, rubbing it on each of the -- symbols? -- he painted.

And like that, it was suddenly over. Narrtur sat back and looked extremely satisfied with himself.

"Narrtur?" Aelth asked, looking at the ratman. He was so incredibly confused, and post orgasm, things felt like they were clearing.

Narrtur nodded slowly. "Elf slut," he said.

Aelth blinked and was suddenly wracked with pain. He gritted his teeth, and grabbed at the grass on the ground, twisting and writhing his body. The pain passed, and he collapsed back on the ground, looking at... Narrtur.

Aelthalarion suddenly realized what he had been saying this whole time. He thought the rat was too stupid for Elvish, and he thought Narrtur was a name. Narrtur first, his captor had commanded him. Because it wasn't a name, it was a title. It was the elvish word for Rat, and the elvish suffix for master. He'd been calling him My Rat Master the entire time.

Another bolt of pain shot through him -- he felt like his entire body was on fire -- and then just as suddenly, it stopped.

But that's what he was, wasn't he? His captor had proved it, definitively. He was Master, regardless of his body shape or race. Aelth was conquered, completely. Not even Aelth really, was he?

"Why?" he groaned, looking over at Narrtur, his master, whose eyes had returned to their usual red hue.

Narrtur tilted his head to the side, and chuckled. "Elfy slut. For me."

Fire burned through his skin again, and he shouted, grabbing at the ground again.

Just an elf slut. An elf slut for master.

Aelth suddenly wondered how much of him were truly left, when another bolt of pain wracked his body. He could feel things changing, he felt different, his every pore felt like it burned with Master's cum.

Could he even be called Aelthalarion? Probably not. Master probably wouldn't like a name like that.

Elfy slut. Elfy. A simple name, but that felt like all he was worth.

Then suddenly, the fire burning through the elf changed. He felt the sensations building within him, cascading over him, flooding his senses and his mind with pleasure. Pure ecstasy filled his every nerve, it felt like.

He pumped his hips in the air, wildly, as he began cumming uncontrollably. He felt warm cum splashing on his body, and realized Narrtur had again gifted him with cum. The pair of them came on the elf's body, coating it with thick cum.

---

Elfy opened his eyes slowly. The green light of the night sky still shone bright, as the night hadn't passed. Elfy realized he was cold, freezing. The only warmth he could feel was in his ass, the light buzzing still vibrating him from within. He looked over and saw a pair of glowing red eyes looking at him. Narrtur, master, was laying on his hide pad, watching him as always.

His hands moved over his skin, and he realized he couldn't feel the dried cum he had expected, just incredibly soft, incredibly smooth skin. He furrowed his brow. Had Narrtur cleaned him without waking him, somehow?

He shivered again, and the questions left his mind.

"Narrtur...master," Elfy said in a moaning voice. He realized his voice sounded much more feminine than he remembered. He sounded entirely like an elf maiden. "Please-"

Narrtur pointed at Elfy, then pointed at his pad.

The elf stood up on shaky legs, and Narrtur hissed. Yes, Elfy realized, this wasn't right, trying to stand over Master. He dropped to his hands and knees and crawled across the ground to Narrtur's pad. As he approached, Master's clawed hand reached out, grabbing his chin and turning him so that they were face to snout.

"Who?" Master demanded.

Elfy blinked, because it seemed obvious, but then he realized he hadn't told Narrtur the news. "Master, I'm Elfy," he said, blushing. "Because I'm your elfy slut."

The large black furred ratman leaned up on his side and scooted furth back on the hide pad. It was relatively small, but there was maybe enough room if Elfy squeezed in close. The elf laid down on the pad, facing a chest full of black fur, and squeezed against the incredibly warm, firm body of his Master.

Narrtur moved his arms around Elfy, pulling him in close. The elf breathed deeply, sighing from the warmth and close contact. Then Narrtur asked in his scratchy voice, "Who-who owns... this body?"

Elfy blinked and looked up into Narrtur's glowing red eyes. He leaned up and pressed his face beneath Master's jaw, and inhaled deeply, and planted a kiss there. "You do, Master. You own it all."

Narrtur slowly slid a clawed hand down Elfy's back, causing the lithe slut to inhale sharply, and moan. The strong hand moved to the elf's leg and pulled it up. Elfy gladly moved the leg over his hip and squeezed his rapidly hardening cock into the large ratman's fur. He loved the feeling of the fur against his sensitive cockhead and gave another kiss against the flesh pressed to his face.

Elfy felt the hand slide across his ass and move to grab whatever was lodged in him. Narrtur slowly pulled it out, and Elfy realized it must've been a completely smooth phallus, whatever it was. Then Narrtur grabbed the back of Elfy's head and pulled it away from him. Elfy immediately complied, lifting his head back and looking up at the night sky.

He seemed like the greenish tinge actually seemed rather nice.

Narrtur presented a large, glassy looking phallus in front of his mouth. Elfy gladly parted his lips and took the object deep into his throat. It warmed and vibrated his throat, and the elf could feel his cock stiffen. He gyrated his hips against his master, trying to rub his cock against him.

Narrtur gently pumped the phallus in and out of Elfy's mouth, causing Elfy to moan. It was such an erotic feeling, knowing where it had been, and he eagerly licked and sucked it clean. He could feel the energy within it pulsing through his throat and mouth, and it felt like the nerves there became even more sensitive.

Is that what it had been doing to his ass? Making it more sensitive? Narrtur slowly pulled the phallus out of Elfy's mouth set it aside. Elfy returned to pressing his face against the warm flesh of the beast that he felt so much excitement for.

Suddenly he gasped. Narrtur's hands had gripped his ass, and pulled his cheeks apart, spreading him wide open. He felt the unmistakable sensation of the thick fleshy head of his master's cock pressing against his rear entrance.

"Yesss," Elfy hissed, grabbing at his the ratman's thick shoulders, and gripping tight. His master's clawed hands moved to his waist and pulled him down hard. The ratman's thick cock drove deep into the elf's ass -- still incredibly tight after everything. The elf's ass seemed to form around the ratman's cock, as though it were made for it.

Elfy felt every inch of his master's cock as it speared into him, before feeling an incredible emptiness as the cock left him. Just as suddenly, it thrust fully into him, driving him to heights of pleasure he couldn't imagine.

"I'm your slut," Elfy moaned into his master's neck, and realized that he was unable to hold back at all, and no part of him wanted to. The pleasure was too much, crashing over him with each thrust of the thick cock into his tight ass. When the large cock bottomed out in him, it hit just the right spot. Stars seemed to explode in his eyes as he climaxed, pulsing cum into the fur on the belly he was pressed against.

Narrtur didn't even slow down. If anything, he seemed to pick up his pace, continuing to pound the elf's soft ass full of his cock. Elfy groaned and began rhythmically squeezing the flesh of the ratman's shoulders.

"Use my ass, master," he begged. "Please, breed me, hard, your slut needs it so badly."

Narrtur growled in pleasure again, grunting as he continued pounding into the elf. His long tongue slid out of his short muzzle, and he slowly licked along the length of the elf's pointed ear. He nipped the ear hard, causing Elfy to scream out in pleasure. More pleasure pounded over Elfy as the cock pounded into his ass, and he screamed out another climax. He gasped for breath, squeezing tight.

Narrtur was not finished, and Elfy groaned deeply. He didn't know if he had anything more to give. Then suddenly Narrtur began slapping his ass, followed by lightly raking his claws on his skin. The combination of feelings began pouring through him again. Elfy was out of words, mumbling incoherently as he drooled into the warm fur pressed to his face.

Suddenly the thick cock was thrust hard, once, then again, before Elfy felt the hot seed pouring into him. The sensation proved too much again, and Elfy climaxed for a third time. He felt jet after jet of Narrtur's hot cum pouring into him, even more than he'd experienced when he took Narrtur in his mouth. It filled him completely, and when Narrtur thrust one more time, the cum

Elfy collapsed to his side, groaning, and breathing heavily. He felt utterly spent, and for the first time since Narrtur first began spreading that balm on him, he felt like his balls were completely empty.

"Clean," came the throaty command from the large ratman, who was laying on his back, and seemingly basking in the afterglow. Elfy lifted his head, exhausted, and saw that he had left a huge pool of cum on his master's belly. He slowly slid down and began lapping at the cum pool. He sucked up as much as he could, and then began cleaning the fur with his tongue as much as he could.

Narrtur growled in pleasure again, and his softening cock pulsed one more spurt of cum onto Elfy's close cheek. Elfy smiled, and continued cleaning up the fur, before turning his attention to his master's softening cock. It was almost completely hidden in its sheath, but he still gave it as thorough a tongue bath as he could.

Elfy couldn't believe how much of Narrtur's musky scent was in his nose and mouth, and on his tongue. He curled up into the warm fur again, closing his eyes. He felt warm hands moving him, and he was so tired he didn't even open his eyes again to see what was happening. Then he felt a familiar smooth phallus pressing into his ass. He groaned deeply as it entered him, before falling silent. Narrtur covered his body with his own, pressing him into the hide pad, and enveloping him in warmth.

Elfy fell into a deep slumber, almost immediately.

---

Elfy felt Narrtur rise in the morning and the elf rolled onto his back, stretching his arms out wide. He was certain that he'd never slept so well in his whole life. He sat up and immediately felt a little strange. He looked down at his body and noticed that it seemed... different. There were marks all over him, small little runes that had been drawn on his body.

"Master," Elfy asked, sitting up on his knees. Narrtur turned to the Elf. "May I look at myself in the pond?" Narrtur motioned him closer.

Elfy stood up and walked over to Narrtur, who turned him around, and pulled the phallus out of his ass. Elfy breathed out as the warmth and vibration stopped, feeling a little empty. Narrtur motioned to the pond, and the elf quickly jogged over to it. He looked down at the clear water and saw his own reflection.