Depraved Filth Pigs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers

"Seems like you were already using this pool as a toilet so I hope you don't mind me adding some piss to the mix... you filthy fucker!"

"Hehe yeah," he responds "hell, I'd even started working on this before I knew you were coming over. I haven't used actual indoor plumbing for a couple months now. And I sure hope you'll add even more piss... and more than just piss!"

"You know I will! But right now my cock needs some attention." As soon as I'd finished pissing my cock had sprung right back up and I was pretty desperate to cum in my friend. But first I wanted to make sure he got a good sniff of my musky crotch, so after quickly pulling off my piss-soaked jockstrap I walked a the few steps over to be right in front of Brian while he sat directly up and grabbed my ass with both hands to hold himself there. I knew from our prior experience that his cocksucking skills were excellent and he didn't disappoint. Tons of thick spit, plenty of attention to my sweaty balls, and his apparent lack of gag reflex all meant that before too long I had to pull his head off my crotch to avoid cumming then and there! A momentary look of disappointment was replaced with delight when I said:

"Now get up on all fours, piggy!"

With a bit of struggle that mixes up the slippery slop even more, Brian leverages himself to his hands and knees, big ass pointed in my direction. His utterly filthy briefs are already pulled below his cock, so, after scooping up a handful of slop and rubbing it onto his dick, I pull his front waistband below his balls to let them hang free. Then rather than pull them down, I just rip a hole in the back giving me full access to his ass crack and fully exposing his butt plug. I slap his ass with a dirty hand, making his cheek jiggle, and then grasp the base of the plug.

"All right you nasty fucker... time to open you up!"

Brian gives a half grunt, half squeal, as I gently but firmly start pulling on the plug base. From past experience I know he can take a big toy, but even so I'm impressed by the amount his ass gapes before the bulbous bottom of the plug finally comes free and starts to taper. I switch from pulling to pushing now, wanting to make sure the plug doesn't shoot out. Brian is panting now, and I can tell he's struggling to control his sphincter. The full plug finally emerges, slick with thick lube and streaked with fresh shit, but otherwise Brian's asshole closes with just a hint of brown. I immediately change that with a handful of muck smeared up and down his hairy crack. By now my cock is absolutely throbbing, desperate for the filthy body in front of me and happy to sink to new levels of depravity.

One hand guiding my now filth-slicked cock and the other on Brian's hip, I line up my tip with his puckering asshole and slowly press in. While his sphincter seems to offer barely any resistance my cock immediately encounters an obstruction. Hands on each hip now, I make insistent, repeated small thrusts. We're both grunting with primal lust as I slowly press further into his ass. The smell is even stronger now, riper, as I catch glimpses of fresh manure while lining up for each new thrust.

Then, my cock having only made it about three-quarters of the way into Brian's ass, as I pull back out slightly further than I have before, I hear a groaning bellow and an eruption of shit exits his ass, forcing my dick out and coating my cock, balls, crotch, and legs. As soft but solid scat continues to flow out of his ass I push back into him, the recent evacuation allowing me to press further into him, though again as I pull back I find my cock displaced and more shit slides out of his ass, coating me and adding to the disgusting morass we're fucking in. Rather than being appalled, I'm consumed with the desire to be even filthier, and scoop up handfuls of the shitty mixture which I slather on my chest, his back and ass, and of course my cock. Now desperate to cum, I begin pounding his ass, finally empty enough to allow for my full length. Brian is bellowing like an animal at this rough treatment as I prepare to unload deep in his bowels.

"You filthy shit pig... how do you like this cock breeding your whore ass... ready for a different kind of load up there?" I'm pulling his hips back towards me as I pound him for all I'm worth, his big ass jiggling with every hard hip slam. Finally with two last huge thrusts I bury my cock as deep as it will go and erupt with cum while shouting like a man possessed. My dick stays deep in him, twitching as I spurt again and again. As my orgasm subsides I must loosen up my grip on his hips as he teeters, then slowly pitches forward. Both of us seem to give way at the same moment, and I collapse on top of him, my now half-hard cock still in his ass. Brian manages to keep his head just above the slop, but otherwise he's almost completely covered except for an island running down his spine to his ass.

I'm panting but still on a major testosterone high when I notice a new, though familiar, sensation. Despite having given my friend a good dousing not that long ago, my post orgasm bladder is desperate for another piss. I don't think I could have stopped if I wanted to - and I definitely didn't want to! My cock, still deep in Brian's ass, twitches again as I feel my piss flow into his ass. Brian gives a grunt and I know he's feeling my piss enema. I can't help but moan, the stream feeling orgasmic leaving my extra sensitive cock. It's not nearly as much piss as before, but I can tell it's still a good amount, which becomes clear the second I finally pull my cock from Brian's hole. A jet of filthy liquid immediately shoots out of his ass, a mixture of piss, cum, lube, and shit, spraying me from the waist down.

We're a pair of filth-smeared piss-soaked animals by now, tipsy from beer and drunk on lust. I'm still kneeling with Brian's legs between my knees as he rolls over onto his back. He stirs up the slop with his arms, swirling it around, then pulls off his ruined underwear so he's fully nude. I'm sure it must stink like a pig sty but unlike earlier I'm either acclimated to it or simply too turned on to notice.

"Well damn, since you aren't wearing anything I better follow your lead!"

Brian's face looks confused since I haven't had any clothes on for a while, but as I turn around I hear an "ohhh yum!" as he spots my butt plug between my ass cheeks. Leaning forward slightly I reach around and grasp the base of it, my ass hovering above Brian's crotch. I haven't had a shit all day and I know there's no way I'll be able to hold back as the big plug gapes my ass. I pull the plug shaft, the thick base slowly stretching then passing through my sphincter, then rapidly the tapered head of it exits and a loose log of soft shit immediately follows. I hadn't realized just how much I was backed up, as I find myself uncontrollably emptying my shithole all over my friend. A peek between my legs confirms his cock is well coated, and I slowly shuffle backward creating a brown trail up his big belly and chest. Brian is moaning, one hand stroking his filthy cock while the other smears fresh shit over his already disgusting body.

I'm finally empty, a small fart announcing the end of my shit landslide. There's a significant pile of scat on Brian's chest still that he hasn't smeared yet, so I quickly spin around and sit down on it. I'm facing him again, grinding my shit into his chest with my ass, his chubby body heaving. I grind my way down his belly, all the time rubbing my shit slicked ass over his coated filthy body, til I finally reach his fully erect cock. As soon as my ass crack hits his cock I lift up slightly, there's a brief hesitation as his head finds my hole, then I rapidly impale myself on him, my filthy ass giving barely any resistance to his hard shaft. I ride him roughly, my cheeks smacking into his crotch and creating waves in the filthy slop of the pool. The sounds are incredible - the slap and splat as I bottom out on his cock, a sucking slurping from the nasty mix of mud, shit, piss, and food, not to mention the two of us shit pigs moaning and bellowing as I work Brian's hard cock to a climax in my bowels.

Sure enough, after a particularly forceful slam and grind from my ass, I feel his cock twitch and then whole body spasm. Brian gives a huge long shout as his dick pulses cum deep in me, my greedy ass gripping his cock while I moan in pleasure. As the pulses slow, I collapse forward onto him, planting a big kiss on his panting mouth.

"Fuck, and here I was worried all this was gonna be too much for you!" he exclaims as our brief makeout session ends. "Turns out you were one filthy fucker all along.

"Just wait", I reply, "I've got a big load of cum in my ass that needs to go somewhere and something tells me you're about to be desperate for a piss. The night is still young!"

jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers
12