Deprived/Depraved Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her climax seemed to go on and on, as if she hadn't orgasmed in months. And now breathing became a real issue. He was fearful he could drown in all the gushing cunt-juice. Eventually he had to withdraw, pulling his mouth free of her sucking twat. He gulped in air, swept a hand across his eyes to clear them of fluid. Then back he went, deep between her thighs, sucking her, licking her, giving her poor swollen clit a final series of flicks and jabs.

There came a point where even she seemed unable to take any more. Her body gave off one last paroxysm of pleasure and her ass settled back onto the bed. The quivers and quakes of her torso grew gentler and easier. Her howls and cries sank to the level of whimpers and moans. And at last her climax was fading.

"So good. So fucking good," she sighed. Her hand had left the side of his head and was now gently squeezing and caressing one of her swollen breasts.

"You came a bunch. Holy fuck," he muttered, blinking away the fluid still stinging his eyes.

"So long ago. So long ago I came like that, if ever," she mumbled.

And she smiled dazedly up at him as he climbed to his feet and clutched her waist. He gently moved her further up the bed, climbed up on his knees between her spread-eagled thighs. His hard-on was still solid, a soaring, rock-hard column swaying out in front of him. He was clutching it in one hand, tilting it down onto her cunt, nudging between her labia with its stone-solid head.

"Oh yes," she murmured, gazing up at him with half-closed eyes. "What I still need, even after that shattering orgasm, your big stiff cock inside me."

He eased the head and several inches of shaft in between her gaping twat lips. Then he slowly sank on top of her, plowing his dick inch by inch up her cunt till he was inside her all the way and his pubic hair meshed onto her pussy mound.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! she moaned one last time. And he began to fuck her.

She began whimpering all over again, her voice broken off with each thrust of his cock. She drew him down on top of her with clutching arms and mashed her mouth on his, her tongue probing deep inside. Her tits were crushed beneath him as he humped in and out of her.

She was so tight. So wet. The slick walls of her cunt spasmed and sucked at his plunging prick, as if trying to draw him deeper. And from the moaning, whimpering sounds coming from deep in her throat it seemed she was soon on the point of another shattering orgasm.

So was he. The sweet sensations were growing in his slapping balls. He realized suddenly that he'd meant to capture this sweet fuck on camera somehow, but the hand-held was out of reach and he was now too far gone. His climax was too close and he couldn't have paused to save his life.

He pumped harder, his pistoning cock making wild squelching sounds as he buried it deep inside her again and again. And as she began as much of an ecstatic howl as their mashed mouths would allow he felt his balls melt and his sperm shoot out in wad after glorious wad. Jet after jet spurted deep inside her, drenching her deepest core, saturating her sweet insides with molten semen.

He kept humping, kept pumping out stream after stream of scalding spunk into her hot clutching cunt. And her muted howls continued, as if she could feel each successive jet pouring into her, till her insides were awash and streams of sperm seeped back and overflowed her ravaged twat.

On and on he pumped, till his balls were empty and he began to slow down, coming to rest finally on top of her, his drained cock throbbing steadily still in the velvet lock of her vulva.

They lay like that for long minutes, locked together, the sperm and pussy juices gluing them to each other, their mouths still mashed together in a deep wet kiss. His hands cradled her head in a tender caress.

"That was amazing. Fucking amazing," she whispered finally when their mouths came apart. "I've never had sex like that."

"It was pretty explosive, wasn't it?" he grinned, easing his softening prick from her clutching pussy.

"You must have shot off a couple of quarts into me. I feel bloated."

He grinned again, and did actually peer down between her splayed thighs to watch what seemed like an endless stream of silvery sperm ooze from between her gaping labia. Her rubbery inner lips were still warped into a pink oval as they seeped their steady flow of semen..

"How will we top this? How can we possibly ---" he began.

"We have all night," she smiled. "All fucking night."

"What about Ralph?"

"They never bring him back before noon. We have all night."

* * *

As it happened, they both slept incredibly soundly, as if the amazing sex had knocked them out. They'd showered together, enjoying the sensuous sensations of soaping each other up in the luxurious walk-in stall. Later they'd enjoyed a light supper and polished off two bottles of expensive wine. By the time they climbed back into bed together they were both drained and still in something of an afterglow from their fucking.

He woke early, pulled back the sheet to gaze down at the awesome apparition of this amazing young woman. She lay on her belly, totally naked, one large, partially visible breast folded beneath her, one slender leg bent at the knee. He couldn't get over her ass, so tight, so trim, each globe a perfect little sphere of glorious female flesh.

On impulse he reached for the hand-held camera and began filming her as she lay sleeping. He panned the lens up the entire length of her body, from ankle to shoulder, then back down to dwell on that stupendous little ass.

He began to erect, and so quickly paused the camera to slip to the bathroom. He emptied his bladder, used some mouthwash, and came back with his cock still semi-erect to resume his filming.

As he crawled back onto the bed she awoke, grinned at him as he picked up the camera and began filming her. His cock swayed out in front of him, growing in thickness with each passing second.

"Come here," she smiled, reaching for his hardening prick. "I haven't sucked you for hours."

He focused his camera on her gorgeous face as she clutched his cock and drew it toward her. She gazed up into the lens and smiled sweetly as she began curling her tongue around the gleaming head. Then it was in her mouth and she was sucking, sucking, drawing it deeper and deeper till she had damn near the whole shaft embedded in her throat.

He was soon fully erect and her lips were once again stretched to capacity around its invading bulk. Her nostrils flared and she snorted softly as she began her up and down sucking motion. Again one hand masturbated the base while the other scooped up his balls in a gentle massage.

"Do you want to say anything into the camera?" he teased. "Any comments on what exactly you're doing, for example?"

"I'm sucking cock," she announced, drawing her mouth off the steaming prick for a moment. "I'm sucking the cock of a man I barely know. I'm being a very naughty, dirty girl."

She resumed her sucking and he smiled down at her as he recorded this for the benefit of her husband. This was surely what Ralph wanted this camera set-up for, after all, to watch his beautiful young wife perform sexual favors for any number of willing studs. She was doing her part, acting the eager porn star. And he was doing his, cameraman extraordinaire.

"You want to come in my mouth or all over my face?" she asked suddenly, her fist continuing its steady pumping on the base of his cock.

"Oh, I want to hold off coming for a while," he muttered. "Let's add a little variety to the proceedings."

With camera still rolling he directed her onto her hands and knees. Then he panned down to her lower back and ass as he knelt forward and with his free hand inserted his hard-on into her inverted cunt. She was wet already and he had no trouble penetrating her. He began fucking her with long, slow strokes.

"Want to tell the camera what you're doing now?" he instructed.

"I'm being fucked doggie-style by a big beautiful cock," she explained. "And I'm loving every second of it."

He continued filming as he fucked her, driving her slender body forward in short, jerky movements with each thrust of his cock. But then he was reaching over for a small tube of lubricant he'd brought from the bathroom. With his free hand he thumbed loose the cap and squeezed out a generous glob of gel onto the puckered ring of her asshole.

"You've taken my cock in your mouth and up your pussy," he announced. "That leaves one hole you haven't tried."

"Oh God," she groaned, knowing exactly what was about to happen. " What a dirty bastard you are."

"You mean you don't want it? You don't want this to happen?"

"I do! Oh God, I do!" she moaned.

He was oozing more lube onto her anus, smearing it up and down the crack of her ass. He squeezed out more gel onto his cock as he withdrew it quickly from her pussy. His hand spread the goo up and down the length of his erection, leaving it glistening.

Then he was angling it down and planting his glans on the tiny circle of her anus. He braced his shaft with his one hand and pressed down harder onto the asterisk if her sphincter.

"Oh my God! Oh sweet fuck! Anal sex! I want it! I do! Shove that big cock up my ass!"

For a second or two he wondered if she was too tight. Her thighs were bracing to take the strain. But then her sphincter relaxed, opened, surrendered, and folded over the head of his cock. He pressed harder, feeling the strain on his shaft, but his glans disappeared and inch after inch of rock-hard prick followed.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" she whimpered. "So big! So hard! So much cock!"

"It's going, darling! You're taking it!" he soothed. :Relax. Your pretty ass is taking it!"

Another inch disappeared. And another. Until maybe half his granite cock was embedded up Holly's ass. He paused, then began a series of harsh, solid thrusts that sent a little more cock-meat up her ass on every stroke. Before long all his big dick was absorbed on the down-stroke and he kept up a steady humping motion against her ass.

"This is so dirty. So exciting," she whimpered. "I'm such a fucking slut."

He didn't bother to answer. He continued his steady motions, driving his hips back and forth, drilling her asshole with his greased cock. The sensations were amazing. Her anus was so tight. It clutched his pistoning cock in an iron grip. And he knew he wouldn't last long. She'd drained his balls only a few hours earlier, but he was about to ejaculate again and he could do nothing to hold back.

"You enjoying this? You enjoying fucking me up the ass?" she groaned. Her face was mashed into a pillow and her voice was muffled.

"I'm just trying not to come. I could do this all day."

He tried to think of other things as he continued to sodomize her, as he kept up his filming. Like what her husband would think of this first production from his mini-porno studio in the basement, the violation of his pretty young wife by a virtual stranger, by anal sex no less.

He realized suddenly that he didn't much care what old Ralph thought. What he himself was experiencing here and now, and last night as well, was so worth any possible repercussions. The inevitability of it all pleased him somehow.

Sure Ralph could withhold payment on the job if he chose to. He could maybe even make life unpleasant if he was in any way displeased, given his power and connections. Hadn't Holly admitted that Ralph could be something of a bastard?

But somehow he didn't think Ralph would be at all upset. He was getting what he no doubt wanted from this whole kinky set-up, the sight of his lovely young wife being fucked. That was the turn-on, the pay-off, given his present situation. He was getting what he'd paid for.

"Fuck, I think I'm coming again! Oh fuck!" Holly panted.

She'd been diddling herself with one hand as she was being fucked, and now she was close to the edge. The sound of her voice pushed him closer also, and suddenly, as her legs began to tremble with her climax he felt his balls disintegrate and he too was coming.

She began to howl into her pillow, her hand flickering crazily down between her legs. And he began shooting off wad after creamy wad of hot semen up her asshole. He could barely keep the camera steady, the sensations were so intense. Anal sex with one of the most beautiful women he'd ever encountered. The thought gave an added level to his pleasure as he emptied his balls up her ass.

She gave off another muffled cry of rapture and her spread thighs suddenly buckled and collapsed. She sank down onto her belly on the bed and he moved down with her, his cock still driving in and out between her buns, his camera held to one side.

He lay flat on top of her, fucking her hard up the ass as his sperm jetted deep inside her. The feel of her small. pert buns under his loins was exquisite. To drill down deep between them was a profound, unforgettable pleasure.

The camera was inches from her face, recording every nuance of sated joy in her half-closed eyes. Her mouth was half open, gulping in air as her climax slowly faded. And still she was jerked every second or two by deep thrusts from the body on top of her. But they were coming slower now as his orgasm also abated.

"Fuck, Holly, you're one hot slut," he hissed in her ear.

"I am. Did I pass the audition, Mr. Director?"

He laughed, coming to rest at last on top of her. He'd never felt so drained, so empty, so happy.

* * *

HOLLY'S EPILOGUE:

It was like coming alive again after two years in purgatory. Once I had his pants down and his cock swayed into view I knew I was free.

What a beautiful cock! Thick and heavy, like lead in my hand. And to lick off that tiny drop of pre-cum juice, to kiss that big purple mushroom head, to slide that hard thick slab into my mouth! My pussy started to ooze like never before.

I don't think I've ever had much of a sense of shame or guilt about sex, but if I ever did have, it evaporated at the feel of that big thick cock in my mouth. To suck it, to drive my lips up and down on it, to take as much as I could of it deep into my throat: pure heaven.

Yes I was shameless, utterly depraved and willing to do anything for him, any wild, dirty thing he asked of me. How else could I grip his prick and rub it lewdly all over my face, smearing his oozing pre-cum juice everywhere on my cheeks and nose and forehead, poking the head into my eyes, feeling his slime stick to my lashes.

Wanton. That's what I was. Utterly wanton. I would gladly have let him spurt in my mouth, or better still, all over my face, but he had other ideas. He went down on me like no one ever has, certainly not Ralph. He kissed and licked me everywhere down there, tenderly, but with just the right pressure when I needed it. He knew just how to tease my poor swollen clit. And so in seconds I was coming, a sweet, shattering orgasm that swept up through me in wave after beautiful wave, causing me to spurt all over him. I've never come like that, ever. It was epic.

And of course that wasn't all. Then he eased that big beautiful prick into me and fucked me so hard I felt the top of my head blowing off. Another awesome climax. Two in a row! That's never happened to me before. Was it all these months of deprivation that caused this response? I don't know. I don't care. I was in heaven. And as I said, I was willing to let him do anything to me at that point.

And in the morning he did something to me I've never experienced before. I was always too nervous about it, I suppose. He fucked me up the ass! All of that big thick dick rammed up my asshole for another sweet fuck! All it took was a little lubricant, and in it went. It was so strange, so exciting, so taboo. It was depraved, I suppose, but that was all part of the excitement. I felt liberated with him, as if I were exploring whole new, forbidden territory.

And of course he was filming all this last part, getting it all on record for dear Ralph's benefit. The poor old bastard was going to get what he wanted: his pretty young wife in the lewdest, most depraved situations, fucking and sucking a virile young guy, letting him fuck her up the ass! He may not be able to get it up anymore, but I'm sure he'll enjoy the sight of me buck naked with a virtual stranger, my ass in the air, a huge cock rammed up my anus.

We played back the footage when we finally came back down to earth and it was all we thought it would be and more. The other cameras had somehow been activated, and the action caught from different angles was awesome. It all worked beautifully on Ralph's bedside monitors. We tested it. Later today I'll get his verdict. And we'll see where we go from here.


12