Derek Bradley Gets a Surprise

Story Info
A young virgin discovers his sexuality & surprises his boss.
8k words
4.58
12.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek Bradley

Whilst I was a good student and passed exams with relative ease, my school and college days were a little lonely.

My older sister didn't have any time for me and as we lived out of town there was nobody of similar age in our small village.

I didn't make any real friends, but that suited me as I was not only quiet, but also thin and some would say a little wimpy. However, I was quite fit as I loved to run on my longish legs for my short height.

So, I had no girl or boy friends to speak of and remained a very inexperienced virgin with little idea about sex.

College came and went and I managed to get a position at a construction consultancy in the city and soon picked up what was expected of me and started to mix at work with the various building teams.

My manager was very positive with me, but said I needed to learn more about the work on site and suggested I take up an opportunity within the company that would progress my development.

The International Consultancy I worked for had offices all over the world and a posting in the Middle East was offered to me.

I had recently qualified as a surveyor and my reward was a three month position working on a large hotel and leisure complex in the heart of the capital of a modern Arab Emirate.

It was a daunting prospect for me at only twenty years old and being rather shy and introverted, but I knew it would help develop my fledgling career, so was pleased to be accepted for the trial period.

Being the junior surveyor on my first overseas posting, I was needing an experienced manager to help me get settled. My manager said he knew one of the senior team over there and would make sure he looked after me. This settled my nerves and I started to prepare for my looming journey.

A long haul United Arab Emirates flight was booked and soon came around. Whilst only economy class, there was good room as I'm rather short and the attendants were cheerful and helpful.

My flight arrived later that's scheduled, but the work had arranged a taxi for me to take me to an address in the main city, which was to be my home for the coming weeks.

Nervously getting in the taxi, not understanding the language, I passed a note to the driver with the address. About 40mins later, we pulled up outside a large apartment complex, 5 stories high, a modern concrete façade with large glazed screens to each apartment that closed to the back of a short balcony.

The driver pointed to a door and said "Here is your drop."

As the taxi was pre paid, I thanked him in English and left the cab for the entrance.

I knew it was apartment no 24, but didn't have an access code or key, so pushed the buzzer.

There was no reply. I pushed again.

No reply.

I started to panic a bit, but then an old local man wearing traditional gown, a 'dishdasha' and a head covering 'Shemagh' came to the door, looking at me suspiciously.

"Excuse me, I have been told to come here for my accommodation, my work have sent me."

I expected a shrug as he was obviously Arabic, but was surprised when he said "Ah, Mr Sammy, you are late."

So pleased he could speak English, I apologized and he kindly opened the door.

"You are in no 24 yes?" He answered his own question.

"Yes, thank you."

"Please be very quiet as that is Mr Dereks place and he will be asleep."

"Oh, I didn't realize I'd be sharing?" I stated, rather than asked.

"Mr Derek is big boss and doesn't like to be disturbed, but I'll let you in so you can sleep, but be quiet please." He said anxiously.

He let me into the hallway. "Goodnight Mr Sammy."

Whilst it was cool in the entrance foyer from the Air Conditioning, the apartment was a lot warmer so I assumed the AC was either off or set higher.

I put my bags by the door and took off my shoes.

I surveyed the apartment. A stylish kitchen diner was to the right and then a corridor to only 2 more rooms. One was clearly a bathroom. The other must be a bedroom.

It surprised me that there was only one bedroom as apparently Mr Derek was here? Was I meant to share a room?

It was dark but there was enough light to make my way along the short corridor to see the bathroom.

Very Quietly I took a pee, aiming for the sides so not to make a splashing noise! I didn't flush for the same reason.

I walked back to the corridor and could see a bedside light from the other room and softly pushed open the door.

It was a surprisingly spacious bedroom, I was pleased to see, with 2 large double sized beds a few feet apart.

As my eyes accustomed to the dim lighting, I saw who must be Mr Derek.

He was naked, but what caught my eye was he penis!

I'd only ever seen my own and those in the college showers, so was amazed to see this very large thick cock sticking up to his belly button as he laid asleep on his back. It must have been at least 8inches long and very thick, a large tubular shaft with veins around the sides, foreskin grouping under the helmet and his large testicles hanging misshapenly and unevenly between his legs.

Mr Derek was an older man, probably in his 50's but didn't look too out of shape. His chest was smooth and along with his arms expressed his long days in the sun, being tanned and fairly muscular.

He was snoring softly, a rough by fairly handsome grey haired head to one side.

The room smelt of alcohol and cigarettes. Neither of which I ever use.

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock as I quietly took off my trousers and shirt before climbing into the other bed.

I looked across and stared at his cock as I drifted into an exhausted sleep...

___

"Get up you lazy cunt!"

I woke sharply and turned to see Mr Derek staring at me, standing 6' tall and still naked by my bed.

His cock, softer but still so big, hanging in front of him, swaying slightly.

My eyes moved from his glaring face to his penis without my control.

I couldn't resist looking again at his large member.

"What you looking at GayBoy." He shouted.

"Nnn nothing, sorry....I am Sam the junior surveyor, head office sent me..."

"I know who you fucking well are Gayboy." He chuckled at his remark.

"Now get the fuck up, we start at six in the morning, get a move on!" He barked as he turned and went to the bathroom.

I sat shocked, scared even, of this big man shouting at me. But strangely my little penis was semi hard and dribbling a little. I couldn't think why, unless it was the sight of this big mans cock?

But I'm not gay.

I managed to get washed and dressed keeping out of Mr Dereks way until he said to follow him to the car.

We walked the stairs to the basement car park where he opened a Toyota Hilux pick up and gestured me to get in. It was a double cab with a bench seat front and back.

He started the truck and quickly eased us up the exit ramp, through a sliding security gate and onto the road.

"Now, Sam, I'm the boss round here, do as I say and we will get on fine....got it!" He demanded.

"Yes Mr Derek." I stumbled.

He laughed, "What the fuck!"

I then commented, "I, um, thought I was to report to Mr Bradley today?"

He laughed again, "You dumb cunt, who the fuck do you think I am?"

"You're not Mr Derek?" I questioned.

"Yes, I am, but that's what the Arabs call me! I'm Derek Bradley, your boss!"

How stupid could I be! Of course. that's why I was called Mr Sam! The locals often used the first name along with the greeting to be polite.

The rest of the day was a blur!

It was over 30deg C by 7am, a scorching dry heat that hit you as soon as you left the car or from the office. Wearing light loose clothing was essential and my advance research helped me select appropriate linen trousers and a loose cotton shirt, all full length to keep covered. My baseball cap was not such a good choice, but did keep some of the sun off my head.

We went to the main site office complex which was a series of portakabins stacked within a secure enclosure and after introducing me to some of the team, Derek left me to it, just telling me he will pick me up later.......

The team was made up of several managers of different nationalities but all men. They were mainly European but a couple of Asians and an Arab were also in the office.

I was warmly greeted by all the team, but one chap, Eddie, befriended me quickly.

"Watch out for 'Bully Bradley' Sam, he can turn nasty when he wants and is very demanding,"

"He's also a bit of a player and a drunk, so be careful." I was warned.

The work was pretty straight forward and I easily coped with what was to be done.

The Arab was the office administrator and kept us all supplied with a very sweet 'Chai'. In small glass vessels the strong tea was supplemented with several spoons of sugar and took some getting used to!

The early start and the very hot daytimes, meant that we stopped work at midday, with some returning at 7pm for a couple of hours, but as I was new and on trial, my day finished early.

Nearing noon, Eddie asked if I wanted to join him for lunch as the local ExPat Club, to which I gratefully accepted. Although I'm shy, I felt safer being with someone who obviously knew the ropes around here.

Eddie was very tanned, with dark brown hair, yet had piercing green eyes. He was handsome.

I learned during our chatting that he was single, been overseas for several years and was a fitness fanatic. As well as running, swimming and cycling, he was into the gym.

Just after twelve, Eddie drove us about 15 minutes on a wide five lane carriageway to an industrial complex and parked outside a tired looking steel clad unit.

A sign over the entrance door read in English 'Bang-On'. A Strange name I thought.

I wasn't expecting much of a venue as we walked to the grubby door, but upon entering through the lobby, the place transformed into a cozy bar, with some dining tables, a stage and an area with a large screen TV that was showing American Football.

Old 60's music played in the background.

It was quite dim, with a smokey atmosphere but looked clean.

As I looked around, it was about half full with a mix of nationalities, sat drinking, smoking and chatting, but I also noted several young women, probably Thai or Philippinos, waiting on or sat with the men. These women looked very pretty and seemed to be very happy chatting to the men.

Eddie pointed to one of the Dining tables and ushered me over.

"I've ordered you a beer and some chicken Sam," he told me, smiling as he saw me starring across the room.

"Oh, I don't drink Ed'...." I said noting he wasn't really listening.

Just then, the music changed and louder dance music came on as one of the pretty girls got up and walked to the stage. A few men clapped and there was a cheer or two as she started to dance.

I was transfixed as she proceeded to dance very sexily.

"You know its illegal in this country for the girls to dance, or be with men," Eddie explained.

"But this hideout is safe as there's several of the local elders that use the club to get what they can't outside." He further explained.

As the girl started to remove her top, I saw Derek sat at one of the tables, drink in hand and 2 very attractive girls sat with him.

Eddie saw me look and told me, "Derek spends most of his money on booze and the girls, he's a randy sod!"

Derek noticed me looking a him and waved me over.

He seems to be in a good mood.

"Hey Sam, how was your day?" He asked nicely as I approached his table.

"It was fine thank you Derek, the team seem very nice..." I replied politely.

"Good, good, good.."

He looked at the girls and said, "Sam, this is 'Achara' and this is 'Bun Mar'" as he kissed them both on the cheek.

"Who this Mr Derek?" Achara asked in broken English, smiling up at me.

Derek Laughed, then he looked at me, pointing and saying loudly, "This my darling is 'GayBoy'." He continued laughing heavily.

The girls laughed with him, pointing at me, 'Oh GayBoy like Willy yes?", "he not like pussy?" The girls continued to laugh.

"I'm not Gggay?" I replied, shyly and embarrassingly.

"Then why were you staring at my cock last night and this morning, hey?" Derek asked.

"I thought you were asleep..." I said in response, but then he added, "See I knew it, you were looking at my cock and again this morning, ha ha ha."

I was near to tears and walked back to Eddie hearing them laugh.

Eddie said to not worry, Derek's a bully, just keep him happy.

"Are you Gay though mate?" Eddie asked, looking at me.

"No, No....I'm not!" I said back.

"It's OK with me if you are though mate," he said kindly as he placed his hand on my arm.

In truth, I was a virgin and didn't really know what I liked. Of course I had masturbated, mainly to soft porn, but also when I saw pictures of women smoking and wearing lingerie. I had once worn a pair of tights my sister left in the wash basket when I was back home, but didn't really know much about sex.

Dereks cock did trigger something in my mind last night though....

"Let me know if you ever need my help," Eddie left it.

I contemplated Dereks insult, but then thought to myself that I hadn't even noticed the girl on the stage who was now naked and rubbing oil into her body as she positioned herself crab like, as a gymnast would. I looked and was impressed as it was clever, but I thought to myself that I would like to be her doing that, rather than the men ogling her!

Just then, Achara came and sat with me.

"You OK GayBoy?" She said with concern.

"I'm not Gaaa...." Oh it doesn't matter I thought.

"It OK, Derek not gay, he like girl....you safe with him." She stated as if I was concerned he would want to have sex with me I suppose?

Eddie said he'd drop me home after a couple more drinks as he noticed I wasn't feeling too good, but I was OK really, just wanted to get home and be on my own.

When back in the apartment I showered and went to lay down, soon falling asleep.

I woke later when I heard Derek come barging into the room with both the girls he was with at the club.

They were kissing each other as Derek watched, looking at me as well, smiling "Sexy init Gayboy!"

The girls started stripping each other as Derek removed his shirt and trousers. I couldn't help but look as he then pulled down his boxers to reveal his enormous cock, sticking out and up, slightly bending as it was growing. Again, I was fascinated by such a weapon and didn't realize he saw me watching.

"Still Gay then." He laughed.

"Achara, go and sort him out." He gestured to the beautiful girl.

Achara was quite tall for a Thai girl, but very slim. She had long straight black hair, with large round eyes. Her make up was professional and showed off her soft cheeks with a rosy blush. The long lashes blinked as she smiled at me, walking over in just her short skirt, stockings and heels, her top discarded when she was stripping earlier. Her small breasts were smooth with small erect nipples protruding towards me. Her flat stomach included a diamond piercing in he belly button.

"You OK GayBoy?" She asked genuinely.

I didn't really hear as I was looking at Dereks cock, now in Bun Mars mouth. His long thick cock was wet with her saliva as she skillfully moved her head up and down his shaft. Dereks hands were on her head, pulling her back and forth as she sucked him. His large balls looked even bigger as they bobbed along with the movement of the blow job.

"You like blow Job?" Achara interrupted my fascination with what was going on across the room.

"Nnnoo, I don't think so..." I trembled a response.

"You want give blow Job? I show you?" She replied.

"No, Derek would hit me!" I realized that this must have sounded like I wanted to give Derek a blow job.

"Not if you girly boy?" Achara commented, almost to herself.

Just then, Derek pulled his 8 inches and stroked his cock quickly, moaning as a gush of cum shot onto Bun Mars hair, a second shot into her eyes, then her nose and cheek, before she then took him back in her mouth and let him finish off inside her throat. She slowly sucked back and let his cock drop, glistening with cum and saliva. Bun Mar smiled as she sat back and lit a cigarette, her face covered in Dereks cum.

Again, I was fascinated with the cock and now this cum on the girls face.

Achara was laughing, "You got hard cock!" As she looked at my waist, a wet stain on my pants as my cock was leaking pre cum.

"Ha Ha, you like cock don't you? You make good girly boy! Ha ha."

Derek was sat on his bed, Bun Mar was finishing her cigarette and Achara walked back to Derek.

"You be nice to GayBoy, Mr Derek."

The girls chatted away as Derek laid back, still naked on his bed and fell into a deep sleep. The girls then got up to leave the apartment, but Achara, beckoned me over and pointed at Dereks soft, but still very large cock, wet and gleaming. "You like that?" She asked as she held my hand looking down at Derek.

Again, I was looking at his cock, unable to look away, but now with my own cock very hard and pointing out from my pants. Achara said "I help you," as she pulled my pants to one side and put her hand on my cock, a couple of strokes was all that was need to release my orgasm, a gush of sperm into her hand as she smiled at me and kissed my cheek. As my cock subsided, she moved her hand over Dereks sleeping body and let my cum drip onto his cock, laughing as she did so.

"He not know!" Both girls found this very funny.

"Tomorrow, you come with us, we have fun, yes?" Bun Mar asked me.

"Ah..ok, I suppose..."

I managed to sleep well, even though my thoughts remained on what I saw, the blow job, that lovely cock shooting its load, Derek's softening but long cock and then my own spurt thanks to Achara.

The morning routine was similar, although Derek was more polite and chatty.

"You enjoy the show last night?" He asked smirking at me.

"I've never seen anything like that before." I replied.

"Well, be a good boy and you can watch again later!" He sort of joked.

I hope so, I thought.

Eddie took me to the club again after work and Achara was quickly over to me.

"Hi GayBoy, You good today?" She asked.

I knew it was pointless to correct her.

"Yes thank you."

"You come back with us early to Dereks place today, we have surprise for you and him, ok?"

"Ok, I suppose?" Not being sure of what she meant.

Eddie raised his eyes as he placed his hand on my lower back and looked at me closely.

"Be careful Sam, but have fun, hope I can catch up with you soon."

An hour or so later, Achara told me to follow her to the back of the venue.

She pulled on an Abayas and then a hijab, making her look like a local. She then passed a similar robe and headdress to me and said to put it on.

Bewildered as I was, I really liked Achara, so done as I was told. Strangely it felt good to wear, even over my work trousers and shirt.

"Now we can go." She stated.

With that, she held my hand and we walked out of a back door and into a small Dacia car. Achara competently driving us to the Apartment. She had a parking fob that released the basement parking gate and neatly drove into a space. As we got out, she said, "This is fun." Smiling nicely as she then got a bag from the boot and gestured for me to follow her up to the apartment.

Once in the pad, Achara said quietly, "Now you like cock, I know. You like Derek cock, Yes?"

"I don't know," I stammered, but starting too think she was right.

"Derek not Gay, but we make you girly, then maybe we get you fuck!" She exclaimed, excitedly.

"Nice surprise for him, you will love it!"

She held my hand again and took me to the bathroom.

"Strip. We shower and shave ok?"

Shyly, I removed the clothes from my slim body. At 5'7" and only 10st, I'd always been skinny, with only a little body hair and some 'bum fluff' on my face. As I stood naked, Achara smiled at me, kissed me on the cheek and said, "You make pretty girl!"