Derek Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom does Derek's friend Jim.
2.3k words
4.49
8.1k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I thought that you might like to hear the latest updates on Mom and I. Our sex life together will always be great. We have sex at least twice a week and we know how to really satisfy each other. Mom really enjoyed her playtime with my friend Tad and she admits that she would like to carry it further. We still have not had a chance for her to make my friend Jim into a man.

Mom and I were slow dancing one evening while father was working out of town. As usual, there was a lot of rubbing against each other also. I say, "Mom, are you still interested in helping Jim lose his virginity? I think it would help his self-confidence tremendously."

Mom says, "I have been thinking about it. I would really like to help him, but I don't know how I can spend time with him without Tad knowing about it. It is fun to have sex with a virile 18-year-old stud."

I answer, "I've been thinking about that also. One possibility is trying to get Tad, Jim and I to go camping for a couple of days like we have for the last two years. Jim hates it but goes because of Tad and I. Maybe we can give him an excuse not to go."

Mom says, "That might work. The Artist Guild is putting on a good play all next week that I would like to see. Do you think Jim would take me?"

I say, "Great idea! Jim was in all the school plays and likes entertainment like that. I bet he would jump at the chance to be your escort."

Mom says, "Your father will be gone next week on Thursday night. Invite Tad and Jim over tomorrow night and we will see if it works out."

Jim and Tad come home with me the next afternoon. Both say, "Hi Mom!" as they come in the door. Mom fixes us sandwiches and chips while we talk about school.

I say, "It's time for our yearly camping trip. I found a state park with lots of hiking trails. How about Thursday thru Saturday next week?"

Tad says, "I'm up for it. I love my time out in the woods."

Jim says, "I was hoping you wouldn't think about camping this year. All the poison ivy, chiggers, and wood ticks isn't my idea of fun. Think I will skip it this year,"

I say, "Sorry that you don't enjoy camping as much as we do. It won't be the same without all three of us."

Mom says, "Anyone want a slow dance?"

Tad jumps up and pulls Mom into his arms. They start moving with the music and really dance well together. Tad pulls Mom in tight and moves his hand lower to the top of Mom's cute ass. When the dance ends, she kisses him nicely on the lips. Mom holds her hand out to Jim and starts dancing with him. Mom pulls him in tightly and starts rubbing her body on his thigh. Tad notices it and glances over at me. I ignore it all but am surprised that Mom would do that in front of Tad and me. When the dance ends Mom gives Jim a somewhat lingering kiss. Again, I pretend not to notice.

After dancing, Mom says, "Jim, I am going to a play I've been wanting to see on next Thursday. If you aren't going camping with Tad and Derek, could I talk you into escorting me to it?"

Jim says, "I enjoy a good play. I would be pleased to go with a beautiful woman like you. It's a date!"

When Jim and Tad leaves Tad says, "Wow! Mom was really putting the moves on you. You are going to enjoy next Thursday evening!"

After Jim and Tad leaves, I ask Mom, "Wow, you were really close dancing with Jim. And that kiss at the end was something also. I could tell that Tad was wondering about it,"

Mom says, "I'm sure that eventually Tad and Jim will compare their experiences with me. I just hope they don't tell anyone else."

Over the next few days, Mom and I have sex two more times. Each time is extremely gratifying for us. We just seem to get closer all the time.

Finally, Thursday arrives. Tad and I load the car with all our camping gear. We both give Mom a nice kiss before we leave. Mom goes to take a nice long bath, thinking of how things will go with her date with Jim this evening.

Jim arrives promptly at 7 PM. He is all smiles as Mom greets him with a hug and kiss. She then shows him lots of leg as she gets in his car. When they get to the auditorium, Jim opens the car door for Mom, loving the show she gives him as she climbs out. They sit toward the back in a darker area. Mom moves Jim's arm around her and then holds his other hand. Jim moves his arm tighter around Mom and she responds by moving her leg tight against his leg. By the end of the first act, Mom is softly moving her hand as she rubs his leg. Jim begins to squirm in his seat as Mom's hand moves up his thigh a little ways.

Half-way thru the second act, Mom says, "This play isn't as interesting as I thought it would be. Would you mind if we leave early?"

Jim says, "I agree. I'm ready when you are."

They quietly leave the auditorium. As Mom gets in, she slides over to the middle of the seat. Jim gets in behind the steering wheel, looks at Mom, and wraps his arms around her. As he bends down for a kiss, Mom softly lays her hand on his cheek and they kiss deeply and passionately.

Mom says, "Let's go to my house. My husband is gone for overnight."

Jim handles the drive okay with all his excitement. Mom slides over to her side of the car so that he has his hands on the wheel. As they enter the house, all pretenses stop. Mom wraps her arms tightly around Jim, bringing his lips to hers. The kiss is wonderful for Jim with lots of tongue action. Mom puts her hands at his waist, bringing his hips and hard cock tightly into her. As the passion increases, Mom moves Jim's hand up to her breasts. She starts unbuttoning his shirt. As she does the last button, Mom slides the shirt off his shoulders. She then unbuttons her shirt, removing it and her half-bra, and letting them drop to the floor. Mom's beautiful breasts are now rubbing against Jim's hard 18-year-old chest. Jim continues playing with her tits, softly feeling them and rolling her nipples. Mom moves her hands down below Jim's waist, feeling of his hard cock through his slacks. She then unbuckles his belt, unbuttons his slacks, and unzips him. Mom slides his slacks and boxers down to where her hands touch his very hard cock. As she moves her hands along his cock, she knows that Jim is not as large or long as Tad's cock but is beautifully built like Derek's cock. Mom drops to her knees and holds Jim's cock in front of her mouth. She sees his precum dripping from the slit and reaches her tongue out to taste Jim for the first time. Mom sucks Jim's cock deep into her mouth and Jim's knees buckle, as he holds onto Mom's head. Mom knows that this will be a fast climax as she fondles his balls and continues sucking on Jim's virgin cock. She feels his balls tightening up and the blood engorging his cock as he explodes into a massive organism. Jim's keeps shooting mouthfuls of cum into Mom as she swallows as fast as she can. Finally, she has to release him and takes the last three spurts on her beautiful face. As Jim comes to his senses, he realizes what a wonderful thing has just happened to him. He pulls Mom up and plants kisses all over her cum drenched face. The smile Mom receives from Jim shows her how much this experience meant to him.

Mom takes Jim's hand, leading him to her bedroom. She slips her slacks and panties down, leaving them in a pile on the floor. She lays down on the bed bringing Jim down beside her.

Mom says, "Now you are ready to learn how to make love to a woman. How much do you know about oral sex?"

Jim says, "Only what Derek, Tad, and I learned from the computer. I really think it is something that I will enjoy." He kisses Mom passionately for several minutes. As he slides down, he sucks on each breast. He nurses on one as he rolls the other nipple gently between his thumb and fingers. Mom holds his head between her hands.

Jim slips down between Mom's thighs. He is shocked to see that Mom's pussy is shaved. He slides his fingers slowly into it feeling her wetness. He licks her slit slowly up and down, tasting her juices. He delves his tongue deeply into her and brings it back up to circle around her clit. As he gently sucks on her clit, Mom is thinking that Jim has learned his lessons well. Jim slides his tongue down to circle her anus, then teases it with his tongue. This has never happened to Mom before and she is loving it. Jim then concentrates on her clit, sucking and flicking it with his tongue. As Mom begins to climax Jim moves his thumb down to her anus and gently presses on it. Mom's excitement causes her to let his thumb slide into her ass, taking it all the way. She starts thrashing with excitement and has a mind blowing climax. As she rolls thru it, Jim holds his tongue on her clit, his thumb still in her ass. He begins lightly sucking on her clit and Mom's ass begins fucking his thumb. Soon she rises to another climax, slamming her ass down on his thumb as deep as possible.

Mom calms down in a few minutes and lifts her ass off his thumb. Mom says, "Wow! I have never down anything like that before. Are you sure that you are a virgin?"

Jim says, "This is just one of the things I have always dreamed of trying. Another one of those things I have dreamed is doing all of this with you. Thank you so much Mom!"

Mom says, "Let me know when you are ready to try more. Just come up and hold me for a few minutes."

Jim says, "You are sure beautiful with my cum all over your face. I love it. I'm proud that i just gave you an excellent climax."

Mom says, "And your face looks great with my cum all over your face."

As they catch up on their breathing. the deep kissing and rubbing begins. Mom is thinking of how much she loves these young, hardbody, energetic men for sex. It is so different from sex with her husband,

Mom slides down slowly, taking time to suck on Jim's nipples. She then trails her tongue down to his beautiful cock. Her tongue starts its' magic, and that beautiful cock becomes larger. She drops down to suck and nip on his balls which drives him wild. Mom then trails her tongue down to Jim's anus and lets her tongue slowly circle it and back to his balls.

Jim brings Mom up to him and says, "I want to take you from behind first." Mom turns over and gets on her hands and knees. Jim moves behind her with his hard cock in his hand. He rubs his cock up and down her pussy loving the wet feeling on his cock head. He slides his cock into Mom and then out. Jim raises his cock sliding it up to Mom's anus and puts pressure on it with his cock. He moves slowly back to her pussy and then back to her ass putting a little more pressure on it. Mom is not sure what he is planning on doing but it is a thrill that she has never experienced. The next trip up to her anus, Jim puts enough pressure on it so that his cock slowly enters Mom's ass. He holds it right there without moving and feels Mom slowly start moving on his cock. He reaches around and starts playing with her clit as she pushes his cock deeper into her. Jim feels her clit swelling as he swirls his fingers around and over her clit. Mom moans loudly and pushes Jim's cock fully into her ass. She hits a tremendous climax and falls forward on the bed. Jim wipes his cock off and turns Mom over. As she lays on her back, he slides his cock deep into her pussy. He is kissing Mom passionately as he slowly fucks her with long strokes. Mom catches her breath and then wraps her legs around Jim's waist.

Mom says, "Move up a little so that your cock slides over my clit. There, that is the sweet spot. I am loving this." She holds Jim tightly with her arms and legs. After fucking for several minutes, Mom feels another climax rising. She says, "Cum deep in me Jim."

Jim starts stoking Mom hard and deep. He feels his climax building and drives his cock into Mom. He moans loudly as he and Mom cum at the same time. They hold each other tightly for several minutes.

As they recover Mom says, "Jim, I can't believe that you were a virgin. You are a terrific lover! And now you own my cherry ass also. I never dreamed of having anal sex."

After a little while Jim starts for home. He texts Tad just one word. "WOW!"

Tad looks at his phone and just smiles.

Mom sends a text to Derek with just one word "WOW!" Derek looks at his phone and smiles.