Derrick Explains Cuckolding Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband finds bull online and is taught about cuckolding.
3k words
4.45
24.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I did it. I hit send, and a 15 year old picture of my wife at our wedding and a one month old picture of her naked ass texted to Derrick. You would never have thought that ass belonged on a 43 year old...

*********

One month earlier...

My wife was a U.S.-born East Indian with a beautiful face and a thick ass. After two kids with extra encouragement from me, one of the best plastic surgeons in Orange County took her from a 36B to DDD. Standing at 5'6" and addicted to losing her pregnancy weight with a trainer, Priya was in shape but kept her delightful curves and ass that made men, usually black men, ogle her backside.

We had built a good life in coastal California with my medical practice and her boutique business. Even after 15 years, we still had a decent sex life once or twice a week, sometimes using porn to spice things up. I had always been a busty porn fan, and one Friday night I queued a vid on the smart tv and waited for Priya to come to bed. After a few minutes of heavy touching and kissing, I let the vid start. The typical corny drumbeat played and the busty starlet walked out to two built black men.

Priya joined me in bed and moaned while I rubbed her clit, looking at the screen. "Ohhhh... dirty man... you like those big tits, don't you?" I moaned yes while I sucked her perfect brown nipples and the men in the video followed suit. I massaged her breasts and worked my way up her chest and neck to kiss her ear.

"Would you like to have both your nipples sucked at the same time?" I whispered.

"Ewwww... dirty man... I don't know..."

We talked about other people in bed before, but never acted on it. I decided to push the dirty talk more. "I think it would be so hot to take you with another man."

"Oh yes? You want to see me with one of those handsome men? Are you going to join?"

"Eventually, but I want to watch a big strong man take you like a pornstar... my little pornstar."

By this time, the girl in the video had taken both men in double penetration, their huge black hands mauling her curves. "Give us that sweet pussy and ass... make you our little slut." The minute they said it, her pussy got twice as wet. I took that as my cue, flipped her over so she was watching the screen. I lined up behind her doggy and sunk my 5-inch cock into her pussy. She moaned. "Fuck me like a slut." Normally, Priya would get tired - or bored - and make us change positions. But for some reason that night, everything was right and she stayed bent over, watching those two huge cocks -ordering me to fuck her like they would. I had never seen her actually stay interested in a video, and she was so wet I didn't last long. I came hard in her pussy as she told me how good their big black cocks looked fucking the pornstar - a woman I thought could be a white version of my wife. Spent, I pulled out and laid back.

Priya crawled up and kissed me while working her clit ferociously; I connected the dots and took over fingering her and sucking her tits, trying to finish the job. She was like an animal in heat, and my fingers didn't seem enough, so I rolled her over, kissed down her stomach and sucked her clit while my fingers curled inside and hit her G spot.

To my surprise, she didn't stop talking dirty. "Oh fuck, that feels good! Who's going to finish me when we play with our friend? Are you going to kiss me when I cum or do you want to watch us make out while you fuck that pussy?" Her words made so hot and I redoubled my energy. In a few minutes, her pussy gushed and she grabbed the back of my head while she climaxed. Nothing turned me on like seeing her cum.

It was the best night we had in months, if not years.

The next week, I couldn't stop thinking about that night. Would Priya really want to play with someone else? Oddly I wasn't upset or jealous, just turned on by thinking about her with someone. Memories generated curiosity and I googled adult dating sites. It all seemed fairly anonymous at this point, so I figured I'd test the waters and see if anyone was interested.

The top search list came up, and I quickly enrolled in a free membership for one of the highest rated hits. I rushed through the questionnaire and started scrolling through local men looking for couples. Knowing Priya's taste for the fitter men at the gym and in general, I stopped on an account simply named referencing BBC and Heels. His pictures looked like he just retired from the NFL or professional porn or both. His cock must have been 10 inches since his meaty hand barely held half its length, and it wasn't just long, it looked a little thinner than a soda can.

Profile: Age 50. Race Black. Body Type Athletic. Looking for women or couples to play with. Love heels, stockings, lingerie - be ready to play with heels on. Also experienced bull. No pics no play.

He looked handsome enough based on the celebs that Priya liked, with salt and pepper scruff covering his jawline. I uploaded a recent pic of us in suit and dress at a wedding and sent a message saying: "Looking for a third to play... any interest?" I went on with my day, never really forgetting about the message.

At the end of the day, I checked the account and saw his reply. "Absolutely. My name is Derrick. Message me with this app handle. What are you looking for?" I had no idea what his messaging service was and googled it. Still looked fairly anonymous, so I downloaded it and started a conversation. "Been married 15 years. never played with a third... says you're experienced but don't know what a bull is."

The reply came quickly. "I've introduced a lot of couples to threesomes. Some men just want to watch. Some want to play with. Some want to be cucks. I'm experienced with all of it and I enjoy it all."

Cuck? I had heard the word but never really understood it. "Sorry but what's a cuck?"

"So you are new to the scene... I sent you a vid. This doesn't have to be our relationship, but I like to show new couples there's nothing to be embarrassed about. If you can think it, I've done it."

If you can think it, I've done it. The words echoed in my head, and I felt an excited pit in my stomach.

A zip file popped up in the thread. I opened it and a video started on my phone. The scene was a luxury hotel bedroom with a large plush sofa; city night lights out the window. A beautiful blonde with black stockings and near matching red-soled black heels sat on Derrick's naked lap, kissing his lips. Beautiful and fit, but not nearly as curvy as Priya and firm perky C cups rather than Priya's beautiful heavy orbs. Her hand absently played with his huge black cock. "Come here and get your wife ready, cuck," Derrick's deep voice commanded.

An average looking man came on screen and positioned himself at his wife's pussy and began licking it and rubbing her legs while she made out with Derrick. Minutes passed and Derrick's cock grew harder and longer. As it lifted from his leg, I could see two huge black balls the size of tennis balls in a huge sack of midnight skin. He was immaculately groomed, and his skin shone from precum leaking down his cock. The blonde's lily-white hand looked so stark in contrast as his cock pumped full of blood. The thick corpus on the bottom of his rod looked as big as most other men's entire cock.

"Come here, cuck." The man seemed to know what that meant and moved from his wife between Derrick's thick muscled legs. The cuck, apparently her husband based on the thin slice of gold on his left hand, steadied himself with his small arms on Derrick's huge granite legs and then lightly took one huge black ball in his mouth, sucking it in and out, rolling it with his tongue before working to the other ball.

I couldn't believe what I was watching, but I couldn't stop. The cuck spent minutes sucking Derrick's scrotum. It seemed to be the last encouragement Derrick needed to get to full length. His cock must have stood a foot now fully erect, and without cue the blonde worked her way down his thick chest, kissing nipples, then abs, then trying to take his huge cock head in her mouth. Too large for her mouth, she simply sucked the tip and then licked around it like an ice cream cone. Her husband continued worshipping Derrick's balls.

Derrick firmly grabbed the blonde's long hair and pulled her mouth up to his, slipping his long tongue down her throat. Derrick pulled away just long enough to bark: "Suck me cuck." Derrick laid back and maneuvered the wife to sit on his face while his long tongue began searching her pink slit. Her husband began licking his way up Derrick's soda-can cock, wrapped both hands around his shaft, and took the monstrous head in his mouth.

Her husband's cheeks bulged full of cock, while his wife moaned loudly as she rode Derrick's scruffy chin. Unlike the blonde, the husband's jaw relaxed wider, and Derrick's thick head slowly disappeared in his mouth. His cheeks seemed to pulse with Derrick's cock in it. The cuck pulled back, gulped a breath of air with a slimy trail of precum and saliva connecting his lips to the cock head, and then dove back onto the cock swallowing Derrick's head, glans, and another inch of black veiny shaft. This time Derrick moaned like an animal. His scruffy beard soaked in the blonde's cum.

"On the bed cuck!" This had all clearly happened before and all the players assumed their place. The husband jumped to attention, lying on his back on the bed with his head near the edge, while his wife climbed on top of him in a 69 position. Her husband immediately ate her pussy, licking the already soaked slit.

Derrick was a mountain and bigger than the couple together; he moved slowly up to her raised back side pumping his thick cock with a bear paw hand. He rubbed the well lubricated tip all over her ass, slapping it like a baseball bat, then rubbing it up and down her slit to the cuck's willing mouth. His cock head, thoroughly coated in spit and blonde cum, eased his head into her pussy. She was so tight, it was clear that it took effort to welcome his cock, but she moaned in combined pleasure and effort.

Derrick's hand kept his cock from immediately popping back out as she tried to relax. Minutes went by and all of a sudden, her ass and leg muscles relaxed, and Derrick's black cock slowly drove deeper. I have no idea how long it took; I was mesmerized. It was like a magic trick, watching his huge cock slowly push deeper until his hips met her cheeks. Once he was there, he came to a dead stop, letting her accommodate him.

Derrick's huge sack hung and the cuck moved to his balls, rolling them with his mouth. Derrick groaned and enjoyed it for a few moments. His hands kneaded the blonde's ass, then moved to her waist. And then he fucked her like I've never seen.

Derrick slowly pulled his cock halfway out and in, methodically and slowly. Moans of effort became moans of pure pleasure from the blonde wife. "Please fuck me." She groaned.

"How do you want to be fucked?!" He growled at her.

"Faster, fuck me faster!"

"You don't want it soft and sweet?"

"Hard - fuck me hard and rough," she begged.

"You're not the gentle princess you used to be, are you?"

"No - I'm not. Fuck me like a slut!"

Derrick stopped pumping, his cock half buried: "With what?"

"Fuck me with your huge black cock." Still he didn't move. "Please fuck me." She implored.

"I'll fuck you when I'm ready. Tell me. What kind of little slut are you? What do you need?"

"Black cock! I'm a big black cock slut!" She tried to back onto his cock, but he held her firm with only half his cock pulsing in her pussy.

"Is your husband's cock enough anymore?"

"No! I can barely feel him anymore - I need your huge cock to cum."

"So who owns your tight pussy?" She groaned as he slowly gave her an inch of his cock.

"It's yours - I need you." He gave her one more inch.

"You do - don't you slut? Tell me, are you my little slut?" Derrick's eyes lit up as she confessed her lust and need.

"Yes!"

"Say it!!"

"I'm your slut!" - one more inch

"So you'll do what I say always? You're my little black cock slut?"

"Yes! I'm your black cock slut. I'll do what you say as long as you fuck me."

"Tell your husband who owns your pussy."

"Derrick does. He's made me a black cock slut. I need him." He rewarded her again with an inch of cock.

"What a little slut. I might need to share you with some friends and see if you're really a slut for black cock. Are you going to be a good little slut and take my brothers' dick?"

"Wait... what?" She seemed genuinely surprised about being with anyone other than Derrick. He smacked her ass and pulled his cock halfway out, "You'll fuck whomever I say, or I'll quit you right now!"

"No! Don't! I'll fuck them all, just don't stop!!"

"Good little slut. You hear that, cuck? She's mine, now. I own you both. She's mine to fuck and share, and I'm going to use your cuck mouth, too!"

And with that, he pulled his cock back until only the head was in her pussy lips, grabbed her waist until the skin blanched white, and sank his foot-long cock into her. From then on, he gave her exactly what she wanted. He savaged her pussy while her husband licked underneath. Derrick's giant hands moved from her waist to her shoulders, his massive arms pulling her back onto his cock every time he thrust. His whole body of muscle flexed and rippled as his huge cock rammed the petite wife.

It was the most erotic video I had ever seen. Time stood still, and I quietly absorbed the scene in front of me. My cock was rock hard watching the three bodies so intimately engaged. The blonde's moans were barely louder than the sound of Derrick's hard thighs slapping her ass.

After what seemed like an eternity, the pace quickened, and Derrick's hands grabbed the wife even harder and he practically threw her off his cock across the bed. Derrick dropped on his back on the bed, and commanded: "I'm about to cum! Suck me, sluts!"

Both the wife and the husband didn't miss a beat; they dove on his cock, wrapping their hands and lips around his huge black shaft. Less than a minute of sucking, and Derrick let out a huge growl. His balls tightened and flexed like his muscles, then twitched and pulsed while a huge rope of semen erupted from his tip, landing in the blonde's hair and on her face. The wife quickly clamped her mouth on his cock head, capturing the second load. His first load was more cum than I had ever seen at once, and I couldn't believe he had more. The sack pulsed a third time into her mouth, but it was clearly more than she could hold or swallow, and thick white cream leaked out down her cheeks and his thick cock.

The gorgeous petite wife pulled up to breathe and swallow his two huge loads, but Derrick wasn't finished. His cock still exploded like a geyser, and a fourth rope of semen covered his ripped abs and chest. "Fucking sluts?! Do your job, cuck!" He grabbed the husband's head and pulled his mouth over his cock. It erupted again, and the husband's cheeks bulged, full of cock and cum. His throat flexed, swallowing the load, when Derrick's huge sack pulsed a sixth and seventh time. The husband's mouth leaked semen, coating Derrick's cock like a dipped ice cream, and the cuck pulled away to swallow his bull's semen. Derrick's cock pulsed once more, and the final load completely covered the blonde's beautiful face. Derrick's cock glistened and more cum slowly leaked, bubbling out the tip and down his shaft.

"Clean my stomach, Tara." Messy-faced, the blond began licking his stomach, but only made a bigger mess because of the semen dripping off her cheeks and forehead. "Looks like cuck needs to clean you first," and without hesitation the husband kissed every drop of semen off his freshly fucked bride. Unhindered now, Tara licked his chest and abs immaculately clean and sucked his hard black nipples, while Derrick commanded the cuck clean his cock. Semen covered it from tip to base, down his sack to his ass cheeks. Faithfully trained, the cuck ate every drop from the softening veiny shaft, before cleaning Derrick's drained sack and licking his taint pristine.

There was a knock at the hotel room door. Tara and her husband looked surprised, but Derrick seemed to expect it: "Cuck, go get the door." Derrick looked at a surprised Tara. "I asked you if you were a true black cock slut, now you're going to prove it."

The vid went black and as if perfectly timed, the message app vibrated my phone and a banner popped up: "Tell me about your wife."

To be continued...