Des Moines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor," she purred rubbing back and forth on this crotch, "I have a terrible ich between my legs that is driving me crazy. Is there anything you can do to help me?"

"Well Mrs. Clinton," Justin replied, "This is quite a common occurrence with married women whose husbands can't penetrate deep enough to hit the right spot. Is that your problem? Is hubby too small to take care of his wife?"

Any hopes I had of Lyn cheating on me without belittling me was gone in an instant.

"Oh, Doctor Justin, how did you know? My little hubby can't take care of me. I need a real man, a stud to give me what I need."

"Well, I suppose I could take care of that ich for you if you gave me a good reason to help you out."

"Yessir, I promise I can convince you to give my pussy the real fucking it needs!"

With that she slid off his lap onto her knees between his legs. Pulling off his shorts his dick sprung out right in front of her face. "Oh baby, that is such a nice fat cock," she moaned taking it into her left hand and beginning stroking it. Her wedding ring was in plain sight.

She looked up into his eyes, "Let me suck your cock doctor. Let me show you how much I need you to take me."

She then began licking and sucking his cock like a pro. For his part, Justin put one hand on the back of her head and moved her back and forth deeper until he was balls deep in her mouth. The recording device even picked up the slapping sound of his sac hitting her chin.

"MMMMMUUUGGGHHH." She pulled off and groaned, "I love this cock! I love my stud bull making me his bitch! Fuck my mouth Justin, give your slut what she needs!"

"Take my cock bitch!" Justin hissed. "Suck it like the good little slut you are and maybe I'll give you the fucking you want!"

She continued blowing him for the next two minutes all the while talking dirty and moaning all over his dick, that as I mentioned earlier, was about the same size as mine. What a fucking joke!

He reached down her grabbing a handful of her tits while still forcing her head onto his manhood. After a bit more of this he stood, lifting her off her knees as he did so. He then moved behind her and pushed her onto the bed, so she was on her hands and knees.

She went down to her elbows and looking submissively over her shoulder said, "Oh doctor, what are you going to do to me? I'm such a naughty housewife kneeling and sucking your big cock. I'm such a bad girl, I should be punished for being such a slut."

This sent Justin over the edge as he began spanking her ass

Smack, smack, smack, smack! The blows came hard and fast. She yelped with each one but didn't move or resist.

"That's right slut, you need a good spanking and fucking, don't you? Your wimp husband can't give it to you deep enough or hard enough, so you're here begging me to give it to you, aren't you?"

"Yessssss, give it to me! Give my what my little hubby can't! Fuck me, please fuck me, Doctor! I need your cock, please!"

Smack, smack, smack! "Beg me slut, beg me to fuck you better than your husband. Beg me to give you the dicking he can't!"

"Please, please doctor, fuck my pussy! It's your pussy, not my pathetic husband's! Take me from him and make me your fuck toy, please fuck me!"

Needing no other plea Justin plunged his dick into my wife's soaking cunt. I'd never called it that before or never even thought of using that term with my wife, my love... my lost love. Justin had her by the hips and was fucking her furiously all the while smacking her upturned ass.

Lyn moaned with pleasure as the build up to her orgasm continued. Within a moment, she exploded, "FFFFUUUCCCKKKK YYYYEEESSS!" She wailed as she came all over his dick. He was only a few seconds behind her, erupting into her pussy. "Fuck yes, take my cum bitch! I'm breeding your married pussy!"

They collapsed onto the bed with what was apparently the end of round one. He lay on top of her for a moment catching his breath and then slid off her to the side, still having one leg and one arm draped over her back and ass. She was breathing heavily nestling against him. She finally caught her breath.

"Fuck baby, you're so good! I love how you make me act so dirty! I love the way you use my pussy for your pleasure. Ty would never treat me like a slut. What you do to me drives me crazy."

"Damn Lyn, you're the best I've ever had! You just get into it and go with the flow. Your body is amazing, but the way you talk, and act just puts me over the top. I'm glad Ty is such a wimp and doesn't know how to truly please his wife. The last four months have been amazing baby! I'll fuck you anywhere anytime!"

"You can have me whenever you want it doctor. I'll need more of your treatments, of that, I'm sure."

Justin pushed her over onto her back and pushed her legs apart. Sliding down so his face was hovering over her snatch he whispered, "We'll my little fuck toy, let me lick and suck my pussy to orgasm and then I'll give you another good dicking."

Had this been a porn flick with nameless actors it I supposed it could be arousing. But seeing my wife in this manner just made me nauseous. I shut the laptop, went over, dropped onto the bed, my world crashing down around me.

After an hour of excruciating emotional pain, I began to feel a rage building up inside me. Yes, I was heartbroken. I didn't even know the woman in the video, she wasn't my Lyn. Her love for something new, something wild, had replaced whatever love she had for me. She was beyond selfish, and disrespect didn't begin to describe what I had just seen. My ire with Justin would certainly grow but for the moment, I was filled with a white-hot anger toward the woman I thought loved me and had committed to be my faithful wife.

Over the eight years of our marriage, and the year before while we were engaged, I'd never seriously contemplated being with another woman. I'm not saying I never looked or had a fleeting thought of, "I wouldn't mind jumping her bones" when I saw a good-looking woman. I am a man, just like any other guy. However, never had I dreamed of disregarding my vows to my wife or hurting her through adultery.

If she wanted to fool around with whomever, she could have turned down my marriage proposal. I began to recall how bothered she was by the prenup. She was offended that I would even suggest she couldn't be trusted. Now, I discovered she was self-absorbed, only out for herself and her own pleasure. It seemed she has no comprehension of the commitment I believe love demands.

So yes, I was heartbroken by this revelation. But I was also infuriated. No way this was going to stand. No way, this was the last word. The next couple of weeks would be tough, but fuck her, I was going to roleplay my part now... all with the intention of getting away from this bitch ASAP! And Doctor Justin, her big stud, he was going to pay too.

The next morning, I had a couple of fast-food breakfast tacos. I hadn't lied about being stuck with Taco-Bell. Two cups of coffee helped wash away the taste as I headed over to meet my new friend Ed and pick up four new tires.

Ed was less grumpy this morning. He smiled as I walked in. I guess he'd figured out he could sell my current tires for a few hundred bucks cash and pocket it without the IRS being any the wiser. He had a couple of deer heads mounted on the wall, and a picture of him squatting next to one kill with his bow draped across his lap. Maybe he'd pick up a new compound bow before next season with the cash. Don't know why, but that thought made me feel a little better.

By 11:30 AM I had four new tires and was out of excuses for heading home. During the drive I began to think of ways I could fuck with Lyn's head. The thought of touching her was repulsive to me, but there was no way I'd escape having sex for the next couple of weeks.... Unless... I made one stop just outside Des Moines before I headed home.

I pulled into the driveway around 1:30. Lyn's car was there. I entered the front door and heard Siri playing some light jazz. Sounded like Norman Brown's Just Chillin' album.

I came around the corner and entered the kitchen where Lyn was swaying to the music while rinsing a few dishes. She must not have heard me come in. Time to initiate operation, FWLH. (Fuck with Lyn's head) I quietly walked up behind her and suddenly draped my arms around her tightly so she couldn't get away and began sucking hard on her neck. She about jumped out of her skin!

"Fuck Ty, you scared the living shit out of me! Let me go you bastard."

I just held on and kept feasting on her neck. This was far from my normal behavior but what's the saying? "Drastic times call for drastic measures." I kept at it knowing she'd have a nice hickey to show off at work on Monday. Maybe it would be Dr. Banks' turn to be jealous.

"No way babe, I've missed this hot body soooo bad, I need to ravish my wife!" I kept chewing, she kept trying to wiggle free.

"Seriously Ty stop! You're going to leave a mark! What on earth has gotten into you?"

"You've gotten under my skin baby!" "True enough," I thought as I continued to lick and suck her neck. "Come on sweetness," I hissed in her ear, "Take me upstairs and show your loving husband a good time!"

She began to stop resisting and I was worried for a split second she'd relent and give in. I needn't have worried.

"Fine," she replied in a tone bordering on disgust. "My caveman husband has been gone for a few days and now he's come home to claim his woman. Take me upstairs and satisfy yourself with my body since I'm just a sexual release for your needs."

I let her go and she turned around backing away a step or two with a glare in her eyes. "Well, what are you waiting for?" It was clearly a challenge.

"Whoa, hold on a minute babe," I responded sounding surprised. "I thought you missed me and would love me longing for your gorgeous body. Didn't you tell me a few months back I should spice up our sex life a little and surprise you occasionally with something new?"

"Surprise and new, yes. Neanderthal no! What the hell Ty? I bet you've bruised my neck and I'll be embarrassed in the OR on Monday!"

Now it was my turn to feign some anger. "Well, I'm sorry Lyn, you didn't clearly define what new meant. I'm always gentle and loving with you, so I thought a bit of innocent rough housing might be fun for both of us. If you'll be so kind as to give me your approved list of new, I'll make sure to abide by your guidelines in my sexual spontaneity."

"That's not what I meant Ty, it's just that you scared me. I guess I overreacted. I am so glad you're home and that you want me. Come on big boy, let's go upstairs."

With that she brushed by me, making sure her hip caressed my dick.

As she slid past me, I gave her a very firm swat on the ass. "Sounds good baby, but I think I'll just bend you over the counter and put a smile on your face!" I began to grab her hips, but she turned again, flushed with anger.

"No Ty! Good Lord, I'm not your sex toy to use! You're being so degrading!"

I let go instantly, turned a picked up my overnight bag and headed up the stairs. "Just forget it, Lyn. Sorry for the hickey, maybe you can just tell the gang your idiot husband got carried away and grossly offended your sensibilities."

I never talked to Lyn like this and since my back was to her and I wasn't waiting for a response, I couldn't see the look on her face. All she said was, "Whatever!"

I unpacked my bag, grabbed a quick shower, changed into some Saturday grubs, and headed back down the stairs. Lyn was sitting at the kitchen table texting when I descended. She put her phone face down on the table and looked up at me. Her eyes were not forgiving, but the anger had dissipated. I had a pretty good idea with whom she'd been texting. "Ty, I..."

"Save it Lyn. I've been gone for a week, two more days than I intended. All I could think about was getting back to you, but clearly my arrival and trying to spice things up a bit hasn't met with your approval. You were the one who told me to get home quickly so you could 'jump my bones.' I apologize for not understanding you control how that should happen. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon and evening, I'm going out."

I didn't give her time to respond, but I'm sure she was taken aback. Even when we argued I never stormed out or spoke in harsh tones. We disagreed for sure, but for the most part it was measured and respectful. I just headed out the door, hopped into my car and drove off.

I went to the club, changed into some casual golf attire, and hit a couple of bags of balls. Afterwards I worked on my pathetic putting. I sadly figured with the single life around the corner I'd have some serious time to shave a couple strokes off my game. Unfortunately, given the circumstances that didn't make me feel too much better.

After a couple hours I settled into the men's locker room, grabbed a beer, and shot the shit with a handful of fellow duffers. One of them was Tom Harris, a local investment banker who was a good friend. As we talked, I learned his wife Connie was out of town for the weekend visiting her folks in Denver, so I invited him to dinner. We hit the Mulberry Steet Tavern downtown right as they opened at 4 PM. We enjoyed a couple of bourbons and their world class burgers. They had the Cardinals / Mets game on the big screen. For all my turmoil, having a burger and debating pitching staffs with my friend felt like a small sliver of normal, for which I was grateful.

We left around 7 PM and I checked my cell phone. There were six text messages from Lyn all spaced about thirty minutes apart beginning about an hour after I'd left.

"Ty, I'm sorry, please come home so we can talk."

"Ty where are you, come home!"

"Stop ignoring me Ty, I know you're seeing these texts. Get home now!"

"WTF Ty!"

"Fine, but don't say I didn't ask you to come home. I'm NOT the one being a stubborn asshole!"

"No," I thought to myself, "You're just the one being a lying, cheating slut!"

I didn't reply. Instead, I hit a local movie theater. I saw the new release, "Fire-starter" about a young girl who discovers she can burn shit up just by using her brain. Too bad I couldn't find her and take her by Banks' place.

The movie let out just before ten and I headed home. I pulled into the driveway and Lyn's car was gone. I can't say I was disappointed, but I also realized she was probably being consoled by her lover. By consoled I mean fucked. I drove back to the club and had a couple of nightcaps then returned home about 11:30. Lyn was back.

She was sitting in our bed, freshly showered, probably because she was freshly fucked.

"Ty, I can't believe you left and didn't return my texts. Where did you go?" Her tone was firm indicating she believed she was the offended party.

"Well, in order, the club, out to dinner with Tom Harris, a movie, home, back to the club since you weren't here, then back again. You?"

She looked down for the briefest second, not meeting my eyes. "Nowhere in particular."

"Were you with anyone?"

"Not really, ran into a friend at Grounds for Celebration Coffee Shop."

"Who?"

"Does it matter? We need to talk about what happened earlier."

"Fine, fire away."

"Ty, I'm sorry I over-reacted, but your aggression startled me, and I was confused. You threw me off-balance and made me respond defensively. Your groping and pawing wasn't a turn on for me. Part of my love for you is based on how much you respect me, and your actions were anything but loving and respectful."

"Lyn, I admit what I did was different, but you encouraging me to "spice it up a bit" a while back, seemed to indicate you wanted some newness brought into our physical relationship. Something a little racier. If that isn't it, then define it for me so I understand where you're coming from."

"I did say that, but I was thinking more romantic in nature. A candlelit dinner, or a weekend beach get away with lots of cuddling and fondling."

"Sorry Lyn, but we've done all that tons of times in the last eight years. Weekends away, long walks holding hands, fireside romantic chats. I'm not buying what you're saying. It doesn't add up."

"That's true, but maybe new places."

"Bullshit Lyn. I remember our conversation very clearly and you don't get to re-write history. If you've changed your mind, just say so, but don't lie and pretend you didn't challenge me to spice things up physically."

"Ty, why are you being like this? You're being so literal and dogmatic. Maybe I said that, but how could you interpret that to "bending me over the counter" or leaving a bruise on my neck for everyone to see?"

"Lyn, do you remember what you were wearing when we had that conversation?"

"What? No, why is that important?"

"It's important because it is relevant to this conversation. I'd been out working in the yard and had just showered and come out of the bedroom. You were sitting on the bed wearing a very short pair of cutoff shorts and a halter top. Something I'd never seen you wear before. I was so turned on when you told me you wanted us to spice things up. I'm pretty sure we didn't come up for air for at least the next hour. So how do I go from that to romantic beach weekends holding hands? I'll let you pick ten husbands of your choosing, tell them the story, and ask them how they'd interpret your invitation. If at least nine of them don't say something along the lines of what I did earlier today, I'll buy you any new car you want."

"That is ridiculous Ty!"

"No, not only is it NOT absurd, but it is also completely accurate. When you dress slutty for your husband and ask him for spice it's not because you're in the mood for romance. Again, you're trying to change what happened to make you right and me wrong."

"Ty, your stubbornness isn't getting us anywhere. Why don't we just drop it and you come to bed and just hold me?"

"Sorry Lyn, not a chance. If you don't like that kind of behavior from me, fine, I'll never try it again. But don't treat me like a fool and demand this is my fault. You are more concerned with people seeing I gave you a hickey than my feelings or opinions. I have no interest in holding you, so you can believe I've admitted I'm wrong. Good night, Lyn."

With that, I turned and headed for the guest bedroom.

"Ty, come back here, I'm not done talking to you dammit!"

I ignored her believing my first attempt to FWLH was successful. I'd avoided having sex with her without giving away my hand. I doubted seriously she was putting two and two together and coming up with four. She was too self-consumed to even flirt with the idea I knew she was fucking Justin Banks.

We'd had "chilly" days in our marriage, but Sunday was beyond frozen. We avoided each other, never speaking. I guess she decided it was a battle of wills and she would win by wearing me down. Lyn dressed in tight Lulu Lemon workout shorts and a tight-fitting t-shirt. She looked good but I wasn't the least bit interested in touching her. I spent most of the morning at the club and the afternoon working in the yard.

I headed to bed before her and when she arrived in the bedroom I was already in bed.

"I'm not sleeping in the same bed with you until you apologize Ty."

"Fine with me Lyn. I'm not an unreasonable guy so I guess we'll go every other night in the master bedroom. This is my bed as much as yours so I'm sleeping here tonight. If you don't like it, you know where the spare room is. Tomorrow night, I'll sleep there, and you can be in here."

"I don't agree to that! Go sleep in the guest room until you come to your senses."

"Lyn, I have no idea how you think you have the final say in everything around here, but you don't. We're equals and I'm treating us this way. Tonight, I'm sleeping in this bed, whatever you do is up to you."

"Bastard" she spat as she left for the guestroom.