Descendant of a Sun God

Story Info
Matt discovers he's a descendant of the Sun God.
7.5k words
4.58
14.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
337 Followers

This is a Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023 entry.

It's mind control and strays towards nc/forced with mf and ff elements.

***

"Matt, my birthday is this weekend. It's going to be hot, so a bunch of us are going to go down the beach for a barbie and beers. You should come."

I was sitting in the university's student center with the group of friends I'd found since coming to Australia for a study exchange. I was studying weather science at the University of Washington in Seattle but had managed to get a coveted position doing a year in Sydney.

It was Lisa, a biology student, that had spoken to invite me to her birthday. I'd met a classmate of Lisa's, Byron, in a statistics tutorial. He'd brought me into his circle of friends. Also sitting around with us was Mike, his girlfriend, Hanna, and Chris. Mike was also studying science, Hanna was doing a law degree and Chris was working on his PhD in Physics. It was a nice group. We'd get drunk together at the University's bar and chat about our various studies and professors that we had in common that assigned too much work.

I looked over to where Lisa was sitting. Her bare legs caught my eye. She was wearing short denim shorts and had her legs folded beneath her on the seat. It was a hot day. Which wasn't surprising for an Australian summer. It had been a few weeks of days hotter than I'd ever gotten in Seattle.

"That sounds fun. I'll definitely be there."

There was a local beach that was close enough that I could walk to it from the student accommodation I was staying in. It was incredible and I'd spent as much time there as I could. The long evenings of summer provided plenty of opportunity to go for a swim or even just a walk along the sand.

Lisa responded, "Great. Around 1 on Saturday."

I was genuinely excited. Lisa had a gorgeous body and whenever I'd been at the beach with her before, she'd worn small bikinis that showed off as much of her body as she could get away with. She had a compact, little body. The vision of her flat, tight stomach flashed into my mind.

* * *

I'd gone home that evening to my room in the college hall. I was working on a problem set I needed to finish but was getting distracted with how hot my room was. It had an AC unit but it wasn't quite up to the task of cooling down the room on these hot days. I had a window that faced the sun all day and, even with the blinds down, the room would really heat up. I could feel sweat forming on my back. I decided to take a break and go for a walk and get a cold drink from the shop on the corner.

Once I had my ice cold can of coke, I strolled further down to the esplanade where I could feel a slight breeze coming off the water. It was a heavenly relief from the heat. I took a seat on a bench that looked out over the beach and over the water. The sun was slowly lowering.

I was watching a couple of windsurfers cut across the waves out to sea. There were still lots of people on the beach and paddling around in the shallows of the water. I was lost in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed a man sit on the other end of the bench.

"Hot day, isn't it?" His accent wasn't Australian which I'd gotten used to hearing. It wasn't an accent I recognised as being from anywhere. Maybe middle eastern. His appearance similarly didn't give away where he was from. He had dark black hair with much more tanned skin than my pale pink complexion. I would have guessed he was in his thirties.

"Sure is. And staying hot for the next week or so at least, I think," I said politely. It's cliche but talking about the weather is the ultimate small talk. I'd joked that by studying to be a meteorologist I was taking it to a professional level.

"Do you like the heat, Matthew?" I was shocked when I heard my name. Especially hearing it as Matthew. I'd always gone by Matt.

"I'm sorry, do I know you? Who are you?"

"You don't know me, Matthew." Again it was jarring hearing my name. "Who I am is a little trickier. You probably know a few of my names. I've been called Helios. To Egyptians, I was known as Ra. The list is long: Sol Invictus, Inti, Anyanwu."

I did recognise the names he was saying as ancient gods of the sun. It also made me realize I was talking to a crazy person. As he finished speaking, I glanced at his face and saw that his eyes were an unnatural yellow color. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen.

"I see you are disbelieving, Matthew. You will see the light soon enough. I have come to you as you are of my bloodline and you are an enlightened one. The reason I'm here is that I may soon need your help."

I was paying attention to what he was saying. I'd hear the words but the meaning of what he was saying was totally lost. His calm nature was comforting. I was pretty sure he wasn't going to attack me or anything. I didn't know what to say or do so I just took a sip of my coke.

"Let's walk down to the beach and into the sun," he said as he got up. I found myself rising and following him. I don't know why I didn't just give a standard "no thanks" and leave him but we stepped onto the sand. I followed him as we walked amongst the people lying on towels and playing on the sand and the water. The man had perfect posture and walked with a poise that was unlike anyone else would walk on sand.

He came to a stop and turned to face me. "Matthew, tell me. Can you feel the sun on your skin?"

"Yes."

He spoke again. But he wasn't speaking to me this time. It was more like he was speaking to himself or to the sky. "The blessings of Sol. The power of the mighty Sun. The gifts of life." I felt the warmth on my skin intensify as he spoke.

"Matthew, it is done. You are now a demi-god of the sun. Your power will be stronger in my light at first but it will grow."

I still felt the same confusion I'd been feeling this whole time but I now had an urge to engage with what he was saying.

"What do you mean by power? Like I can fly? Or turn invisible?"

"They could be your powers if that is what you desire. The powers of the Sun are great and vast. With the right practice you could learn any number of abilities. I see in your mind that you desire to be more appealing to women."

His words had cut right to my insecurities. I've always been a bit embarrassed about how I looked. I was a little overweight. My face had the signs of a rough teenage battle with acne. I felt my dick was below average and that was another source of anxiety.

"Err, I, ummm..."

"Do not feel ashamed, Matthew. You are my kin. You have the power to transform yourself. I'm thousands of years old and I look like this." His joke registered with me. It was the first time he'd said something that felt human.

"Think about what you would want to change about yourself. Your power will make your vision a reality." I felt stupid doing it but I earnestly closed my eyes and imagined myself as thinner. I thought about the zit marks on my forehead and cheeks. I imagined I had actual muscles visible in my arms, legs, shoulders, chest and abs. I pictured myself a bit taller. I felt tingles over my body as I was thinking about it. I opened my eyes and was shocked at how I felt. It was like I could move more freely. I looked down and instantly noticed the changes. My clothes were much looser, my body looked good.

"You have harnessed the power well. You take to it naturally."

"That is fucking incredible!" I said. "Like fucking magic. You have to tell me more. What should I call you? What do you do?"

"You can call me 'Sol'. I do a lot. I bring life and provide for all creatures. There are other Gods of the pantheon. We make sure there is balance in all things. This brings me to why I have come to you. There is a demigod of ice, Morana. She has gone rogue and is trying to kill other Gods to take their gifts. You are in no danger as you've only just ascended. In the years to come, as your powers mature and grow, you may be called on to help the pantheon."

"Well, that's a quite a lot," I said

"For now you don't need to concern yourself. I wanted to be honest with you from the start. But now is a time for celebration." Sol turned and looked nearby where two women were lying sunbaking. I'd noticed them when we walked down to the beach. On the left, a redhead was lying on her back in a black bikini. Her hair was cut in a short bob coming down to her neck. It looked like it was dyed red rather than natural. She had big round boobs. As she was lying down, they had formed an amazing cleavage that I could fully enjoy given the skimpiness of her bikini. She had a butterfly tattoo on her stomach, a tribal pattern around one arm, and I could see the edges of others on her thighs. Her skin had a healthy brown tan.

The woman next to her was lying face down with her face sideways facing away from me. I could only see her wavy blonde hair. She had untied her bikini top and the strings were visible coming out from under her on either side. She looked to be half a foot shorter than the redhead and a lot smaller. I could make out the outline of her spine running down her back clearly.

As I was checking them out, the blonde reached behind herself and tied her top. Both women then rose to their feet and came over and stood side-by-side in front of us. No-one was saying anything.

Sol addressed me, "Allow me to demonstrate some of the powers you will develop." He blinked and suddenly, as if nothing had changed, the four of us were standing in my dorm room. "Your powers will also allow you to control the minds of the people around you." He let the point linger for a beat. "I will leave you now, Matthew. Use the powers you now have. Follow your intuition. Practice. And, finally, enjoy these two. I can see they please you." Once he finished speaking, Sol disappeared as though he was never there.

I was left with a million questions and two beauties standing staring at me as though they were expecting me to say or do something. I was surprised I wasn't anxious or stressed by the situation. I felt a feeling of confidence.

"Umm, Hi. I'm Matt." I said sheepishly to the two women.

The blonde smiled and spoke, "I'm Ava, and this is Monica."

"Hi Ava, Monica." I was distracted by everything that had just happened. I caught my reflection in the mirror I had on the opposite wall. I was still getting used to how I looked. It was exhilarating seeing myself but as a much more attractive man.

"This might sound weird but I'm just going to take my top off." I said as I quickly pulled my too-large t-shirt over my head. My chest and stomach were something else. I had abs and seemingly not a bit of fat anywhere on my torso.

"No complaints here, right Ava?" said Monica.

"Definitely not," Ava said with a laugh.

Sol's final words, 'Enjoy these two' repeated in my head. Confidence filled me up. I was supposed to experiment my powers on them. I wasn't sure how to start but was eager to try.

"Ava, hop up and down on one foot." She immediately lifted her left leg and began to bounce up and down. Seeing her do it made me realize that it was a silly test.

"Okay stop." She did.

"Would you do anything I told you to?" I asked.

It was Monica that answered, "I would."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just feel compelled to."

"Well, that's interesting. Both of you, take your tops off." Both girls pulled at the ties on their bikini top strings. Suddenly both pairs of tits came into view. Ava had a tiny frame. I could see the shape of her ribcage. She had two small bumps of tits. Her skin was a lovely pale complexion. Her nipples were small and very light pink and sat proudly on the end of her small tits. It was a contrast to Monica's much bigger tits that stood out round and proud and dominated the view. I could now see she had a tattoo of linked hearts on her right boob and that both her nipples were pierced. Both girls were magnificent.

I felt something surge within me. I was in complete control. I could do whatever I wanted with these women. I took a step forward and reached out with both hands and grabbed Monica's big tits. I supported their weight while giving them a good squeeze. It was a heavenly feeling. I felt my cock hardening in my shorts. I also felt Monica's nipples stiffening and pressing into the palm of my hand. I stopped squeezing with my left hand and took her nipple between my thumb and the side of my forefinger. I gave it a light pinch which elicited a small grunt from the redhead. I held it firmly and pulled it up and away from her body. I enjoyed seeing the skin of her boob stretch out. She had a look on her face that looked to me a mix of pleasure and pain.

I pushed my shorts down, stepped out of them and kicked them away from myself. My cock sprang free, fully erect. It was something I hadn't enhanced when I'd used the powers to improve my body. It looked a little small and thin on my new body. I visualized a longer, thicker dick on myself. I pictured proportional balls hanging below the big dick. I felt tingling in my crotch and watched as my cock grew and filled out. The two girls also had their eyes glued to my dick.

"Woah," said Monica, "That's crazy."

I looked at her. "Yeah. Get a closer look. Get down on your knees and blow me." The confidence was growing.

Monica dropped to her knees. She seemed intrigued by what she'd just seen my dick do. She quickly wrapped her hand around the base and was inspecting it. With her face right there, I could make a comparison. It looked like it would reach from her chin over her face up to her forehead.

Suddenly Monica had taken the head of my cock into her mouth and was massaging it with her tongue. The warm wetness surprised and pleased me. She was looking up at me. Her hazel eyes were wide with a mix of shock and lust. She began sucking and her lips moved along the shaft of my cock.

"Good girl." I offered some encouragement. She responded by blowing me with increased enthusiasm. I had half my newly improved dick in her mouth as she sucked back and forth. I put my hand lightly on the top of her head, letting my fingers brush through her dark red hair as she moved.

"Ava, I haven't forgotten about you. Get over here."

"Okay, yes," came the reply from the small girl who took two bouncy steps to stand close next to me. Ava was short enough that I could have rested my chin on her head. Instead, I reached with my free left hand and placed it on the back of her neck and leaned down slightly to kiss her. She responded passionately, opening her mouth to let our tongues make contact and play. I pulled her into me which had the effect of our bodies making skin on skin contact all along my left side. I could feel her small tits pressing into the side of my torso.

Making out with Ava was hot. Her tongue danced around my lips and tongue. I felt my cock surge with desire inside Monica's mouth. I gripped a handful of her red hair with my hand that was on her head and pulled her to suck me deeper and faster. She let out a small whimper around my cock in surprise. I could feel that I had filled the depth of her mouth and the head of my cock was pushing the entrance to her throat. I still had a few more inches that Monica hadn't gotten into her mouth yet.

"Take it all. Gag on that cock," I ordered while applying more force to Monica's head. I felt her focus more intensely on deepthroating me.

While I was enjoying the slight gagging sounds and wet slurps coming from Monica, most of my attention was on Ava. I took my hand and ran it down her back and quickly inside the back of her bikini bottom to find a nicely fleshy ass. It felt small in just one of my hands but I was loving groping a hot blonde that I've only met 5 minutes ago and only exchanged a handful of sentences.

"Nice ass," I complimented. "Take these off, then go and get on my bed for doggie style. Present that ass to me."

"Yes, sir."

I don't know how that happened but I'd clearly subconsciously communicated that there was a power-play going on and I was the one in charge.

As Ava moved to the bed I shifted my focus back to Monica on the ground. She was getting all of my dick into her mouth and was sucking in and out a few inches each stroke. The sensation was incredible. I rocked my hips in time to increase the pace. I felt like I could explode right there but I knew I wanted to fuck these two girls as well. Monica was making it hard to slow down or stop though.

Then it hit me, I'm supposed to be some sort of God. I can do whatever I want. I pumped into the redhead's face even harder right up to the point of orgasm. When I felt it hit, I pulled out and grabbed the base of my newly enhanced dick. Even with my fist around the base, there was still a reasonable length visible. I pointed the head right at Monica and felt the orgasm wash over me. Cum exploded out of my cock. Two huge ropes streaked across her face. Then two more higher and into her hair. I was still going though, riding an incredible high of the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Another huge shot went into her mouth. I gave a couple of jerks on my dick to keep the feeling going, and some spurts of cum still managed to spray across the face, chest, tits and shoulder of my blowjob whore.

I slowly came down from my high. The vision before me was incredible. Monica's face and chest were flush with pink from the activity and she was wearing what looked like the cum of at least five guys. Ava was still dutifully bent over on my bed so all I could really see was her ass cheeks spread open obscenely showing off her pussy and asshole and then her legs and feet under her pointed back towards me.

I was incredibly relaxed but also knew I could keep playing as much as I desired and my cock would cooperate. I could feel the boner coming back almost instantly.

The orgasm was incredible. I could tell that had to be part of the suite of new abilities I seemed to have. It seemed a shame not to share it.

"Monica, lick up whatever cum is around your mouth but leave the rest; I like you looking like a slut. And then, both girls, sit on the edge of the bed next to each other with your legs spread."

"Yes, sir." This time it was both girls responding. They quickly got into the position requested.

"Okay, reach across and play with each other's pussies. Fiddle with each other's clits. You're going to make each other cum. And when you do, it'll be the most intense orgasm you've ever had. The pleasure will be deeper and longer than you've ever experienced before."

The girls responded immediately and within half a minute both were moaning and ramping up the intensity of their actions.

"Oh, yes, right there!"

"Fuck, keep going, keep going!"

"Oh shit yes! I'm going to... I'm cu... FUUUUCK!"

"Christ! Fuck me! Oh! My! GOD!"

The girls arrived at their orgasms within seconds of each other. Their hands were flying around each other's pussies. The expressions turned into just moans and screams. Ava was overwhelmed and fell back which pulled Monica along with her. Even lying on their backs, the girls continued to ride their orgasms. It just kept going. The girls contorted and tensed as waves of pleasure kept hitting.

Watching these two stunning women writhe around in ecstasy had me ready to go again.

Without speaking I went over to the edge of the bed. The two girls were lying on their backs. Ava on the left and Monica on the right. I slid my hand under Ava, the tiny blonde. I felt strength I didn't know I had. I knew I could lift her up with one hand. I grabbed her by both hips and she was as light as a feather. I spun her so she was facing away from me and laid her on top of her friend. I paid attention and had lined her face up with a big splotch of my cum from earlier on Monica's chest.

kVia
kVia
337 Followers
12