Descent Ch. 05

Story Info
Exposed in the forest, a woodland nymph.
4.1k words
4.51
27.7k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Woods

Twigs crackled under the car’s wheels as it pulled into the clearing at the end of the mud track that they had been creeping along for the last fifteen minutes or so. Jen sat quietly in the passenger seat. She was naked beneath the full-length wool overcoat. Her Mistress switched off the engine of the 1960s Mercedes.

“Follow me,” she said as she left the vehicle.

Jen followed her to a ridge a little way in front of them. From here the woodland dropped away around them. The valley stretched out beneath them like an organic fault line. It was a pleasant day, the damp leafy smell of deciduous forest filled Jen’s nostrils. On the edge of her hearing was the bubble and churn of the river some distance below.

Her Mistress was wearing a headscarf and Raybans. The colours of her Burberry casual wear blended well with the early autumn surroundings.

“Do you see over there,” she pointed, “That building.”

Across the valley, down river, Jen spotted some buildings visible through the trees. It looked like some sort of mansion nestled in this idyllic countryside. It was the sort of place she may have dreamed about as a child, a place for a damsel in distress to hide out. It was not the first time her Mistress had brought her dreams to life.

“Yes Mistress” she responded.

“That’s The Ghetto,” the woman smirked to herself at the name, and then in response to Jen’s innocent look continued, “it’s our own little area.”

Jen continued to look at her quizzically but her Mistress turned and moved back towards the car. She heard a bird flutter away in the undergrowth before realising she should follow. She held the coat about her with her hands in the pockets and shuffled barefoot through the leaves that had fallen early.

Her Mistress had gone to the boot of the car and opened it. As Jen approached she could see chains and straps in the back.

“Remove the coat”

‘What?’ Jen switched her gaze suddenly from the chains to her Mistress. Fortunately for her, her Mistress was already concentrating on removing things from the boot. A breeze rustled the leaves in the trees above them. Then Jen’s overpowering obedience kicked in and she let the coat fall from around her shoulders. It slid across her breasts, brushed her arse and gathered on the floor about her feet.

The breeze caressed Jen’s skin and ruffled her hair, she glanced around but could see nothing but the trees and bushes and the dirt track they had arrived on disappearing into the woodland.

“At ease” muttered her Mistress against the rhythmic clinking of the chains as she slid them through each other.

Jen adopted the position she had learnt months before, the irony of its name was not lost on her as her muscles tensed, pushing her legs apart so that her feet were spread, and placed her hands up behind her back. Chin up, her breasts presented to the woodland creatures. She felt good. Patches of sun were breaking the canopy above. The fresh air was caressing each curve of her body. She was sure that no one else was around and relaxed, letting all her senses absorb the situation.

Her Mistress attached the chains about Jen’s ankles and then up behind her. Twigs cracked under the woman’s feet as she moved around Jen and strapped her arms tightly behind her. She couldn’t resist fondling Jen’s breasts. Running her hands over the smooth flesh and gently biting the shoulder as she felt Jen’s nipples stiffen beneath her touch. Jen sucked her breath in.

Next a collar was strapped delicately around the neck, and the chains were attached to this. Her Mistress then returned to the car and pulled out what looked like a plaque. She held it up for Jen to see. On it were the words ‘IF YOU FIND ME YOU MAY DO WHAT YOU LIKE TO ME’.

Jen’s heart began to beat harder. Once again the fear of what was going to happen competed with the thrill of what was going to happen. The plaque was attached to the chains on Jen’s back. Her Mistress then stood in front of her, removing the sunglasses and smiling. She traced her fingernail around Jen’s breasts as she spoke.

“You are to make your way to the Ghetto. By all means try and avoid detection. On the west side of the grounds there is a gate in the surrounding wall, you are to knock there.”

The nail descended across Jen’s quivering stomach and pushed towards the folds of her pussy.

“If someone should discover you, then you will not hide the sign from them. You will be amenable and provide any assurances of your obedience that they require.”

The finger entered her warm cunt, when it came away again it glistened with juices, betraying her inner desires. Her Mistress held it up for Jen, who licked it clean.

“Good girl.” said her Mistress. She then turned, closed the car boot, got in and drove away back down the dirt track. Jen was left alone, naked and chained in the forest. A falling leaf brushed over her shoulder and snapped her out of her shock at being left here like this. She shuffled quickly over the lip of the valley, seeking shelter from the sloping ground and the bushes there.

She crouched, tipping back onto the ground; the rough twigs and leaves scratching her soft arse cheeks. The sensation brought back to her that she was naked in the wild and the idea thrilled her. The animal nature of being open to the elements turned her on. But as she looked out across the valley again to the Ghetto she was concerned about the journey to get there. She wasn’t sure how deserted the forested area was, what were the chances of bumping into someone else?

She decided that waiting around would only make it worse, and so began scrambling and sliding down the hillside among the trees and bushes towards the river she could hear. It was difficult with her hands behind her back, trying to avoid any nasty bumps or bruises and invariably picking up some mud patches. She finally peered out of the undergrowth to a grey-veined rocky plateau descending gently into the swift flowing water as it rounded a corner before splashing on again over more boulders and pebbles.

The natural beauty of the place was stunning. She felt like a garden nymph in a playground. She imagined herself as an animal to be tamed, conquered and molested on the waters edge. She couldn’t help the ideas filling her mind, and they aroused her. Fifteen yards or so down the river she made out a wood and rope bridge spanning the bubbling water. The sight of something man-made brought her back to the realisation that there might actually be other people here. That she may actually be molested for real.

She had to make a decision. Should she head for the bridge and face a higher risk of bumping into someone, or should she try and cross the river, which would no doubt be difficult and certainly cold.

She decided that it was better to stay under cover. She made her way back upstream out of sight of the bridge and looked for a suitable crossing point. She felt much more exposed now, out of the cover of the trees. Standing naked but for the chains under a blue sky on the rock surfaces. Her breasts bounced in the clear air as she shuffled her way out onto the smooth-warn rock. She saw a spot with some large boulders where she thought she could stepping-stone across. The water wasn’t deep, but was very fast flowing as it crossed the rocky shelf.

She was nervous about being in the open for so long which made her rush, she stepped on one boulder and it moved beneath her. With a yelp she was thrown sideways and splashed into the water. Her breath was sucked from her with the sudden cold. The water pushed her, and flowed around her. The power of the water was enough to carry her, chains and all. She tried to recover her breath and regain her balance. Her legs splayed about, trying to find purchase. She was swept along around the corner she had been at before.

Her feet found contact with some of the boulders, stopping her progress. As she stopped herself the water built and flooded over her. The coldness made her yelp again. And then she heard someone else yell.

She opened her eyes and saw someone standing on the bridge. The water had pushed her back towards the bridge. They were waving and then she saw two more people arrive. ‘Oh my God’ she thought, they were looking at her. She desperately regained her feet, fighting against the surging water. Now she was a water nymph, emerging naked from the river, water cascading and dripping from her, crystal clear rivulets streaking her body.

“Hey,” she clearly heard someone shout as she pushed herself towards the opposite bank. She looked down river and saw the people running off the bridge on this side.

‘Shit’, she panicked as she scrambled up the far bank. Her hands still tied the dirt turned to mud beneath her in her sodden state. She scrabbled to her feet and looked desperately for shelter. The trees thinned in the direction of the bridge and she could see what looked like two boys and a girl running her way.

She turned and ran for the thicker undergrowth in the opposite direction. She ducked around some thicker bushes and wound her way in and out, cutting herself off from the view of her pursuers. It was difficult with the chains attached to her ankles. There was a fallen tree trunk blocking her way, she leapt over it, but landing on the other side she lost her balance. She stumbled for two or three steps before sprawling into the dirt floor. Her bedraggled hair fell about her, as she heard the footsteps approaching. She knew now that she would not escape. Her fate had been decided and all she could do was be a good girl and accept it.

One of the guys entered first, Jen heard him breath out a “whoahhh” as he skidded to a stop, witness to her naked form sprawled on the ground. Shortly the other two clattered into the back of him, laughing and giggling until they too saw the figure lying before them. Had she had a life before this? Had there once been a Jen who wouldn’t have accepted this situation?

“If you find me you may do what you like to me?” read one of the men. “Are you alright?” asked the other as they quietly approached. “Yes I am okay, thank you.” said Jen quietly as she pulled herself onto her knees.

Her bedraggled blonde hair clung to her skin about her face. She couldn’t look at them. The embarrassment made her burn, but she had learned many times now that it was also a feeling that made her tingle.

“Is she all right! You moron,” said the girl as she approached Jen, “Look at her.”

She brushed some of Jen’s hair aside, which made her look up.

“I’m fine Miss, please, don’t worry about me,”

Jen had answered quickly because the girl had startled her, but realised that it may have come out like she was snapping at the girl. She noticed that the original look of concern and pity on the girls face became briefly hurt and offended and then began to show more than a hint of disgust.

“My Mistress has instructed me to pass through the forest like this. She put the sign on me… and… well, you have found me.” Jen lowered her eyes again.

The three strangers looked at each other letting out brief laughs of incredulity.

“Did I hear that right?” asked one, “You said your Mistress?” he asked Jen.

“Yes,” responded Jen.

“So, you’re like, some sort of slave? You consent to this? You’ve not been tied up against your will?”

“No, I am willingly her slave. I do consent, I… I enjoy the way she treats me.” The words were true, but speaking them out loud to strangers was a challenge for Jen. It made her face the truth about her desire for this lifestyle. She realised her place, the role she wanted for herself was being fulfilled.

“Ha ha, my god!” exclaimed the other man.

“What a slut” the girl mumbled beneath her breath.

“So what do you want us to do?” asked the other man, half to Jen, half to the others, and half as though he was starting to think of some answers for himself.

Jen was surrendered. She was not in control, and did not want to be in control. She could relax knowing she had only to do as she was told.

“You may do as you like” she responded.

“Fuck,” said the first man, looking Jen over, taking in her mud stained figure, moving slowly around her.

“Ben, what are you doing?” asked the girl.

“Well, fuck,” said Ben, “She’s pretty fucking hot.”

“Jesus Ben, what are you talking about?”

“What Kate?” responded Ben looking up accusingly, “Like you don’t do what the fuck you like half the time. It’s alright for the two of you. I’m the one who lies awake in the next room listening to your kinky shit going on.” Kate and the last guy exchanged awkward glances “It leaves me horny as hell,” continued Ben, “you heard her, she’s been told to do this, and she enjoys it!”

“So what? What are you going to do?”

“Well, I don’t know,” said Ben sheepishly, “I was thinking, you know, well its been a long time…”

“Fuck, you pervert, it didn’t take long for you to adapt to this situation. What do you think to that lady? My friend wants to rape you, you sure you’re still willing to do anything we say? Think about it.”

“You may do what you like to me,” repeated Jen.

Jen knew this was one hell of an offering she was making. Her willingness to be used by other people surprised her; it was making her hot, thinking about the things they might do to her. She realised that her transformation to sexual slave was now complete. She was thrilled and excited by the openness of it, the sense of vulnerability. Yet still it was a gift for her to give, it still required her consent, but that was all it required, after that, everything else was out of her hands.

“Anything I like huh?” said the girl as she stormed past Jen and slapped her hard on the arse, “Did you like that?” She reached down and pinched Jens nipple, “Did you like that?”

“Yes Miss,” responded Jen. This girl’s dominant attitude was getting to her, she felt herself yearning for more from the stranger, to win her acceptance.

“You do, you like that, kiss my fucking boot then and show me how much you like it.”

Jen bent forward and kissed the girls muddy boot. At this the girl started laughing.

“Fucking hell, what a slut. Shit can you see this? She wasn’t kidding. Ben this is a fucking wet dream come true for you isn’t it. A fucking woodland nymph for you to have your wicked way with. What about you Tim?” she asked turning to the other man, “Do you want some of this slut too?”

“Well…” he responded, looking around.

“Fucking hell,” said Kate as she slapped Tim on the arm, but was laughing when she said, “You men are all the fucking same. You perv.” Her smile suggested she didn’t think being a perv was necessarily a bad thing. She turned back to Jen. “Well bitch, my boyfriend would like you to suck his cock, are you going to do that?”

Jen was knelt timidly, her mud-stained buttocks held out slightly as she bent a little at the waist. Her muddied breasts jutted firmly between her bedraggled hair, their stiff nipples standing out. Jen turned to Kate to look up at her with big innocent eyes. Very deliberately she said, “I’ll do whatever you ask Miss.”

This time Kate was speechless. It was Ben who uttered another dazed “Fuuuckk”. Kate’s hand seemed to involuntarily go to her own crotch as she turned to her boyfriend and began to undo his trousers. She looked at him with lustful eyes and they kissed deeply as Kate pulled the belt completely off.

Jen then felt Ben’s hand on her. First he stroked her arse, and then let his hand explore up her back, as though she was a marble statue and he was admiring the craftsmanship. His other hand then cupped her right breast and began kneading it. Jen knelt up, making no attempt to resist his touch.

When she looked up again the girl was leading her boyfriend towards Jen. She was stroking his exposed stiff cock as he knelt down.

“Let’s see what you can do then slut,” said Kate as she stood back, devouring the scene with her eyes, and tugging her boyfriend’s clothing down to his knees.

Jen leant forward; she didn’t take the cock in her mouth first, but ran her tongue up and down its length. She flicked at the hanging balls and then poked at the head, teasing it. Letting it get wet and cool in the open air. Tim started to breath deeply. Kate watched him intently and occasionally would lean over and kiss him, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths.

Finally Jen enclosed Tim’s cock in her mouth, the warmth sliding down his shaft sent shock waves to his body. He moaned loudly and started to move his hips, pushing in and out of Jen’s willing lips.

Ben’s hands continued to explore Jen’s body, she enjoyed the sensations as he teased her erect nipples, played with her arse cheeks, stroked her thighs. He was watching the blowjob his friend was receiving and kept uttering the odd ‘fuck’ or ‘shit’. His hand explored up between Jen’s legs discovered her smooth shaved pussy. His fingers entered her.

“Fuck,” he exclaimed, “She’s soaking fucking wet.”

Kate looked over before retuning her view to the show in front of her.

“Do you like this bitch. You’re wet you cunt.”

Jen nodded as she continued to slide up and down Tim’s cock.

“You filthy slut, you’re such a whore,” Jen moaned as Kate’s words assaulted her.

Ben had taken about all he was able to. He fumbled with his buttons to release his aching dick. It took the others by surprise as he thrust himself deeply into Jen in one swift motion. Jen was pushed forward, Tim’s cock sliding deep into her mouth. Tim groaned with pleasure at the experience and Jen felt herself sliding towards orgasm with the feeling of being penetrated in two places at once.

Kate’s verbal chastising continued, “Suck his cock you bitch. What sort of slut are you if you can’t make him cum?”

It was getting too much for Jen, her Mistress was not around to ask permission to cum, would she be allowed to? Could she stop herself? She felt she would explode very soon; Ben beat her to it. As he began to pulse he pulled out, shooting his creamy cum across her mud stained flanks. Jen heard him moaning and collapsing onto the ground to recover.

Perhaps the sight of all this was enough to push Tim to the edge, but Kate seemed to know her boyfriend well. She already had her top undone, her breasts exposed. Jen wasn’t sure if the girl had been playing with herself or not. But Kate now took hold of Tim’s cock and directed it towards her full breasts just as he released his seed.

“Mmmm,” she said as she rubbed his cock and cum across her bulging tits.

Jen was panting now, not from exhaustion but from pure desire. She was so hot, so turned on and horny, she wanted to cum really badly. Her Mistress wasn’t there, but she had a temporarily adopted Mistress here.

“Miss, can I cum?” she asked, pleaded.

Kate looked at her, not understanding at first.

“Please Miss, can I cum, please?”

Kate laughed, “Oh you’ve not finished yet.” She said and turned her attention to Jen. “My breasts seem to have got dirty,” she said indicating her cum stained globes, “I think you should clean them for me.”

Jen didn’t hesitate; she was far too horny. In this state she would do just about anything. She shuffled forward and buried her head in Kate’s ample breasts, licking and cleaning them. The cum got over her face as she sucked Kate’s nipples. Kate moaned her approval at the service she was getting, she relaxed, moving backwards leaning against her boyfriend, who supported her and watched the show.

As Jen continued to pleasure Kate’s breasts Kate undid her trousers and shuffled them down her legs. When she was ready she pushed Jen’s head downwards. Jen’s tongue and lips continued working on the journey downwards, but she knew where she was headed.

The scent of this stranger wafted up to meet her as Jen reached the wetness between the girl’s legs. Her expert tongue began its job as she noticed the girl and her boyfriend kissing again. Jen lapped at the girl’s pussy, wishing desperately that someone was doing the same for her, she teased the girl’s clit until the girl was rocking her hips, grinding her pussy into Jen’s face.

12