Descent Ch. 09: Ready Set

Story Info
Limiting magical bondage is applied to her.
6.8k words
4.62
36.4k
42

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was put in a long, black limo, placed on a seat facing towards her handler. He hadn't said a word to her. She didn't know his name. She didn't know her new owner's name, where he was, where she was going to live. She didn't know where they were going. She did know her new owner was wealthy. He had to be if he'd afforded to buy her. She'd looked at the bidding section on her profile. The numbers were dumbfounding.

She realized moments before the limo pulled up to the curb that they were going to her apartment. Her handler had her out of her car and moving up the stairs in her building before she had time to wonder why. Outside the door to her apartment several people where waiting.

There was a poster on her door. "Apartment sale. Everything inside must go!" Oh. She'd seen the same ad outside her building, as the limo was pulling up. Hadn't realized it was about her apartment. They were getting rid of all her stuff.

Her handler handed her handbag to one of the men. In the events after the ceremony, she had forgotten all about it. Somehow he had a key to her locker at school. The man dug into the tiny bag, finding her keys. They let themselves into her apartment.

In the hallway, the man fished her phone out of her handbag, held it up to her. She looked at it obediently, unlocking it. "I found her laptop," someone called from her living room. Her handler led her in there. "What's her password?" the man with her laptop asked. She looked at her handler, and he nodded. She told them.

She had a lot of private things on her computer, on her phone. Pictures, chat logs, naughty bookmarks. Erotic stories she'd written. She hadn't thought to keep them clean for a situation like this.

The man had plugged something into her computer, and something similar to her phone. He was looking at a screen of his own. "OK, we have her logins, social media, file lockers, that sort of things. Sending them to the media team. Copying the drives now before we wipe them so we can get rid of them."

More strangers were starting to come into her apartment, looking at things, asking how much they cost. An old, grey-haired man even asked how much Emma cost, but was told she was the one thing not for sale. None of them said anything to her, just talking to the people in charge of selling her stuff. There were so many people in her living room now that she couldn't keep track of them all. They were opening drawers, taking things out, making a mess. A son to one of her neighbors found her diary.

"This is for sale?" he asked hopefully, after browsing the page he had flipped open to.

"You can just take it," came the answer. "We're selling some of the valuables, like her TV, computer, some furniture. Anything left will be thrown away."

The boy grinned and pocketed the book, then continued to dig through her things.

Emma's face burned. A teen boy now had her diary, where she'd written her inner thoughts about all the adventures she'd had these last few years. With what she'd written, she was sure the scans would be on a porn site before long. It was beyond embarrassing. Though at the same time, she hoped her story would give many men enjoyment.

Her handler tugged at her leash. "OK, in here," he said, taking her to the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

He opened a jewelry case and placed it on the bed. Next to it, a little black dress. "Here, put those in and put that on," he said, nodding towards the opened box. She saw that it contained jewelry and, more importantly, a butt plug with a large, blue gem at the end of it.

"Uh... OK," she said, staggered at the size of the gem in the sex toy. It sparkled in a way that made her doubt it was glass. She looked up at him. "Is that... real?" she asked.

"It's not a fake if that's what you mean," he said. "The gem is Benitoite, the plug is silver. An antique, made by one of the most famous and kinky bondage prop Makers in the world. A custom commission to a sultan, he wanted sets to put on all the girls in his harem. Hundreds of them! But he was assassinated before delivery, so only one was ever made. It's absolutely unique."

The handler indicated the box with his hand. "The set has been passed between antique collectors for hundreds of years. That plug is more expensive than you are. If you put the piercings together, they are too. No previous owner ever wanted to risk the value by fusing the set with a girl, but your owner is not a collector - he wants to use it as it was actually intended. Ever since he stumbled upon the set on a jewelry auction a while ago, he has been trying to find a girl that not only matches it, but is also willing to submit to its magic by putting it on. Then he found something even better - you! No one will protest if he makes you put it on, not even you."

Emma realized that the gem's color matched the color of her blue eyes perfectly. "You're telling me he bought me because I happen to match the color of a butt plug? One that he bought on an impulse when out shopping some day?"

The man chuckled. "Something like that, yes."

"But what about my degree?"

"Just flavor. Your eyes are what sold him on you."

She pouted. "I'm just going to be a fancy holster for a butt plug?"

"Well, for the piercings too, but the plug is, of course, the most important part. Adding you, the set will be complete. And together, you will be greater than your parts. You are becoming something better today. Though," he said, pointing to the case on the bed, "there is some assembly required."

Emma felt that submissive feeling flaring in her belly. Knowing how expensive she was, the thought of just being the cheapest part of a jewelry set was kind of getting her worked up. If she didn't try to calm down, the de-voicing would soon follow the arousal. She pointed to the plug. "You know, if I put that in, that it's going to shut me up, right?" she asked her handler.

"I think that's pretty much the point," he said with a chuckle. "You're to be a silent, beautiful display stand for some remarkably expensive jewelry," he said. "Now stop asking questions and do as you're told. It's time to assemble this thing. All the jewelry first."

She snapped to it, an obedient slave blushing hard at her arousal flaring up further at his commanding tone. She shrugged out of the graduation dress she was still wearing, letting it fall to the floor, and stood there in front of him, in her heels and stay ups, fumbling with the piercings.

She'd never put in piercings herself before - Damien and the triplets had done it last time - and she had to use the mirror to figure it out. When the tongue piercing was finally in, it felt familiar and strange at the same time. Same sort of jewelry, the little differences in shape alien to her as she moved her tongue around in her mouth. The new tongue piercing was a ring like the old one, but this hoop had a row of tiny blue jewels on the outside. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out, looking at the gems and her saliva sparkling in the light from the ceiling spotlights.

The septum ring was large enough to touch her upper lip when it was in, the single, bigger blue gem between the smaller ones slightly indenting her cupid's bow when she pouted her lips. She made a few cute little faces to the mirror, and she felt the presence of it all the time - when she smiled, when she pouted, when she made an 'o' with her mouth pretending to give a blowjob. Then her eyes met the handler's in the reflection of the mirror, and she remembered that someone was looking at her standing there making cocksucking faces to herself. Her cheeks pink, she couldn't help but laugh.

Getting the rods into her hard, poking nipples was easy, though she gasped loudly as they went in, her arousal causing her de-voicing to be fully active now. It limited her to making lewd, pornstar noises to whatever she reacted to. For the thousandth time, she wondered why she'd let herself be made so noisy in bed?

She could feel the silver tassels move and dangle from the nipple rods, against the undersides of her boobs, even though she couldn't see them around the curve of her sizeable breasts. Seeing her decorated boobs in the mirror, she was reminded of a harem dancer. The tassels drew attention to her tits, signaled her purpose.

The little clit bell was hard. She was so turned on after touching her nipples that she was all slick and lubricated below, as ready for penetration as ever. She got the honey on her fingers when she felt for her clit, and then on the piercing, and by then it was hard to hold the tiny little ring, and harder to find the hole punched in her sensitive little nub.

She moaned loudly as her fingers slid over her nub, over, and over, for all intents feeling as if she was masturbating in front of the mirror as much as trying to put a piercing in. The exhibitionism of the situation hit her full force, and she humped the air, grinding herself against some invisible lover, making it impossible to get the ring in place. She mewled out in frustration at being unable to climax, rubbing herself harder, starting to push her fingers inside herself.

There was a polite cough behind her, and she snapped up, standing straight, pulling her glistening hands away from her sex as if she'd been found with her hand in the cookie jar, her blush deeper than she'd thought possible. She mewled, tried to calm her breathing, and then tried again. Suddenly she got the ring in, and she moved her hands quickly away from her sex. Looking at them, they were smeared up to her wrists with her own excitement.

The clit bell tinkled with her every movement. Listening to the silvery sound constantly drawing attention to her sex, her already blushing rosy cheeks remained very flushed.

Then she realized she had forgotten the ear piercings. Looking at her lubrication-slick hands she sighed, picked up the long, silver strings with a blue gem at one end and threaded them through the holes in her earlobes as carefully as possible. Even so, she managed to smear the strings and her ears quite a bit with cunt juices before she managed to get them in. Looking in the mirror, she could tell it wasn't visible to someone looking, but she could feel the scent of her own arousal whiffing past her every time she turned her head.

She snapped the disc-shaped silver stopper onto the string behind her left ear, then did the same to her right. The holes in her lobes were now bookended with the gems on the front and the flat, round stoppers on the back. The strings couldn't be pulled out of her ears without removing the stoppers that were snuggly collaring the chains behind her ears.

The silver strings were long enough to touch the top of her shoulders. They rustled with her head's turns, the delicate chains teasing at her neck any time she moved. The distracting feeling of them mixed with the sensations of the tassels, and the silvery jingling from below.

She picked up the plug, but then put it down on the bed. There was a delicate looking silver rod still in the jewelry case, having been hidden by the sex toy, and she picked it up.

The handler held out his hand for it. "Let me show you," he said. He took the silver contraption and broke it in two with a snap. It started hissing as if heating up, and he quickly dropped it back into the case on the bed. Suddenly, there was a flash of fire consuming the box, and it immediately turned into ash. The ash slowly disappeared, leaving no trace of the case, the rod, or the fire.

She tilted her head in confusion for a moment, but then she felt something. The piercings were getting warm. Hot even. "Awh awh awh awh awh," she complained, squirming from the heat going into her most sensitive places, sticking her tongue out and blowing at its piercing, trying to cool it down.

"It will be over soon," he said, chuckling at her skittishness. "The magic is fusing the parts of each piercing into one part, so they can't be removed," he said. "They will be harder than diamond, impossible to cut."

She was still squirming, blowing at her tongue, only partially listening to him until the piercings started to cool down. She really was part of the set now, she realized. She and the piercings had been made into one, something that could never be taken apart again. The thought only managed to make her hornier.

Done with the piercings, she moved to start removing her heels and stockings, but the handler stopped her with a gesture towards the plug. "All the jewelry," he said. "Trust me. You'll be needing that plug in a few moments. Prepare yourself."

"Yes, sir," she meant to say, but it just came out as a little breath. De-voiced and obedient, she moved to the bed, picked up the plug. It looked uncomfortably huge in her hands, the teardrop bigger than the size of her fist. She'd never had something as thick inside her and had never planned to either.

As heavy as the thing was, she realized it wasn't solid. Moving it, she could feel something bumping inside as if there was a heavy marble held inside the teardrop. She made a little whimper. The thing was designed to make itself known inside her in all ways.

She mewled, and teased the heavy silver object against her slit, turning it, smearing it with her own honey. This was going to take some lubrication to go in. She could feel the object inside bumping against the walls as she turned the plug. There was sand inside too, she realized, slowly shifting around as if inside an hourglass. The vibrations from the things shifting inside of it when pressed against her sex were almost mind-numbingly arousing, but she wasn't looking forward to dealing with it when it was inside her ass.

Then the magic in her piercings started charging for a new change. It felt like a tickling field forming around her, goosebumps forming on her skin as it grew stronger. She held her breath, not knowing what to expect.

The world twisted. Emma knew the feeling, something was changing about her. She put a hand to her tummy, the feeling centered inside. The world shifted again. She was being improved. And then one last shift.

Suddenly, all she could think about was getting someone to push a fat cock into her. Or maybe, if she couldn't have one, some fingers, or a fist or just anything! God, all she wanted was to go down on all fours and get used hard! Or swallow some cock! She needed it! She looked up at her handler in her sudden heat, spreading her legs further, her eyes begging. Would he fuck her?

He shook his head. "Plug," he ordered calmly. "It's the only thing that can dampen it."

She mewled, she wanted cock, not some inanimate substitute! But, obediently, she went into a squat, aimed the teardrop lower between her legs and pressed. She groaned out as the plug started to force her open, the lubrication working as she intended, making it almost easy. But the plug widened fast, halting her progress.

She mewled in frustration, pressed harder, her sphincter protesting, the stretched ring crying in almost-pain. Desperately, she tried to relax, let the plug slip out slightly, then pushed again, just a tiny bit deeper. She moaned, gnawing down with her white teeth into her lower lip, trying to stifle her sounds, pressing again, deeper.

It felt good now, and it was working, the plug going just a tiny bit deeper every time she pushed it into her, her mewls going slightly stronger with every press. She moaned like a pornstar, fucking herself harder and harder with the plug, her magic-induced desire obvious to anyone that could hear her.

At the edge of the plug slipping all the way in she started cheating, pressing more gently, not letting the toy go in deeper, just pressing, letting go, pressing, letting go as she fucked herself with the huge plug. She wanted a hard dick, not this thing, but playing with herself using the plug while she dreamed about fat cocks in her ass felt good.

She looked up and suddenly saw herself in the mirror, a pierced, big-titted blonde doll, fucking herself hard with a huge anal toy. In her surprise from the erotic image, she managed to push the plug too far, and her ass engulfed the teardrop. Before she could stop it, the plug mercilessly plopped into her, taking as much space inside her ass as it wanted.

She mewled out in surprise when the fat plug claimed her -dominantly made itself at home and became a demanding, undeniable presence deep inside her. The sensation would have been enough to force her to climax if she had been able to. But her orgasms had been denied her, and she couldn't come.

She moaned out, over and over, hands behind her on the rug. Her cunt pressed forward as she humped the air, lost in molten, lava-like arousal, having to accept the domination of the plug as it shifted and then settled smugly within her, the massive thing completely uncaring about how it felt for her. She wailed, clenched around it, desperately needing release, but of course, the plug didn't care, couldn't give her permission.

When she came down from the frenzy eventually, she knew something was off. It was as if there was cotton in her head, muffling her thoughts. She was still panting in almost animal-like heat, still squatting in front of the mirror, as she struggled to consider it. She couldn't think. Her head was thrumming as if she had a headache, but it wasn't really pain, just a dazed feeling. She looked at the girl in the mirror. The girl looked back. She looked at the girl. She started to zone out a bit, looking at the girl looking at her. It was hard to think-

"Hey, come back to me," she heard, her handler's fingers snapping in front of her face.

She blinked, shook her head. Trying to understand what was happening to her.

"You're feeling it, I can see that," he said. "There's magic in the plug to limit the girl's intelligence."

Emma looked up at him with big vacuous eyes, unable to follow what he was saying.

"To put it simple so you can understand - the plug is making you stupid. Or not stupid, exactly. Ditzy. You'll be like a sexy kitten, easily distracted by anything shiny, any new sensation or input. I bet you feel a bit groggy while the plug works out the best way to hogtie your thoughts. You'll be a dumb little idiot for a bit, but it will pass. Once your mind has settled in its magical bondage, you might sometimes even be allowed to be almost as clever as before, but most of the time you will be kept distracted and prevented to use it in any constructive way. A fitting mind for a pet."

Emma wracked her brain at that, trying to think. Was this right? Did she want to be stupid? She didn't think so, but she couldn't think of any reason why. But stupid was bad, right? She tilted her head to the side, bit her lower lip, tryin-

"Up," he said, interrupting her confused train of thought.

Feeling the need to be as obedient as ever, Emma straightened her legs, pushing up her ass, keeping balance with both of her hands in front of her on the rug. Ass up, shoulders low, she could feel the heavy object inside the plug shifting, the sand ground between it and the silver walls of the plug. She moaned, got distracted by the sensation of the sand slowly rustling inside the plug. She stood there with her ass up, breathing slowly, just blinking. A doll without a thought in her head.

She came to when the fingers snapped again. She pushed up with her hands from the floor, straightening up. The world almost spun around her as she stood there. What was going on?

"God, you're as stupid as a cow," he said, smacking his hand over her behind, spanking her hard. "Wake up!"

She jumped. The stinging pain on her buttock managed to break through her fugue, and she shook her head again. She whimpered as she tried to fight the dulling magic. For a moment she was almost back. She'd worked her ass off to get her degree, trying to break out of the suppressing expectation that came with being a decent-looking blonde. And she'd made it! But now they were turning her into a dumb bimbo!

12