Descent into depravity

Story Info
A normal couple switch roles and Alex becomes a male cum slut.
3k words
4.45
38k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Alex and Emma Diaries

Chapter 1 - Alex's descent into depravity.

Emma and Alex were an ordinary middle class couple. Both had responsible professional careers, a nice house and 2.4 children. To the outside world they were a nice normal couple. Emma was a curvy plain brunette, and Alex was a tall, handsome athletic guy.

They had always enjoyed a varied and full sex life, with Alex taking on a dominant role in recent years. Emma took to submission perfectly. She loved to serve her Master, and his friends. Recently though she had been having a recurring fantasy that involved Alex not only being her submissive but being forced to suck cock, allow men to use his ass, eating all their cum and then hosing him down with their piss once they had finished using him. She fantasised about this for months. Turning her man bi. Forcing him to become an anal loving cum slut. Serving whomever she chose.

Emma became obsessed with this. She knew from previous conversations that Alex had very firm ideas about 'not being gay'. When they had engaged in previous MMF threesomes, he always made sure to be as far away from the other man as was possible. And would never, under any circumstances go anywhere near their cum, let alone eat it by the mouthful, as she fantasised he would. She knew he would love it once he tried it, she knew him better than he knew himself, but she also knew he wouldn't willingly participate.

One day, a plan formed in her head. She decided to reinstate their profile on a swinging website. She wrote a profile, offering her husband's ass and mouth to all who would care to use him. But she also had to get him to agree to swapping roles, even if it was only temporarily. Later that evening, whilst laying in bed, her ass sore from the spanking and fucking she had just received, she asked Alex if he would ever consider swapping roles?

He thought for a moment and asked in what ways would she dominate him? Emma knew she had to tread lightly and so said she would like to restrain him, deny him orgasms, maybe cage him. At her words her husband's cock stirred into life again. Emma smiled and grabbed his now fully hard cock, looked him in the eye and asked him if he wanted to cum again. He answered yes and went to grab her hair to push her normally willing and compliant mouth onto his cock. But Emma quickly moved out of the way and told him he wasn't worthy of her mouth. He needed to please his mistress before he was allowed the pleasure of her body. Alex looked both shocked and in awe of his wife, a wry smile forming on his handsome face, his submissive beautiful wife had turned the tables on him and he was so proud and surprised at how turned on he was. In his naivety, Alex decided to humour his wife, oblivious of the sordid humiliating tasks he would soon be performing.

Her plan came together a few nights later. She had invited several men to help her degrade and dominate her husband. They were varying ages and builds, but all had big cocks. Emma was a firm believer in not doing things in half measures. If Alex was going to suck cock and be fucked, he was going to do it properly!

Emma got ready. She was wearing high heels, stockings, suspenders, and Alex's favourite basque, which pushed her glorious tits up, all proud and perky, begging to be sucked and bitten. She ordered Alex to be naked apart from the cock cage she had purchased a week or so before, which, to her husband's surprise he was enjoying. It was novelty to hand power over to his wife, it was ironic that by being caged, he actually felt free. For this particular evening she had also purchased a hood, which only left his mouth free, ready to suck all those beautiful cocks and swallow all of that hot delicious cum. Emma had always found her husband to be gorgeous and sexy, but tonight he was incredible, his beautiful body naked, caged and at her mercy.

The anticipation was almost too much for them both to bear. Especially for Emma, for a moment she had a fleeting doubt, and she hoped she wasn't making a mistake. She so desperately wanted him to enjoy this.

The time had come, she made Alex kneel in the living room, she pulled his hands behind his back and swiftly bound them with rope, as he had done to her many times before. She whispered to him that she loved him and that she would be right back. She put some music on and turned up the sound, she wanted her husband deprived of all his senses, apart from feel and taste.

Alex had no idea what was about to happen. He was excited that his meek and submissive wife was 'playing' at Domme. He dutifully knelt on the floor in the living room, wondering what awaited him. His wife tied the ropes he normally used to bind her, swiftly and tightly, she had clearly been paying attention! To his surprise he was actually enjoying this, being caged and Alex knew he wanted that this to become a regular part of their life. He wasn't so sure about the hood and being tied up, but he felt pretty confident that his wife wasn't planning anything too dramatic. Emma whispered that she loved him and would be back soon and the room filled with music. It was dramatic, and powerful. It sounded like middle ages church music, which considering his current position, added to the kink.

Alex was finding it all so erotic. The sensory deprivation was intense. Soon he became aware that he wasn't alone. The atmosphere had shifted slightly. Emma went over to her husband, pulled his head back and kissed him hard, biting his lip. Alex gasped and felt his cock strain against it's prison. Emma pulled back and slowly dribbled her spit into his mouth. Alex greedily swallowed it, wondering where this Emma had been hiding! His cock was glistening with pre-cum. Alex was excited. He wished he could see.

Emma instructed the first man to step forward. She bent down and said her husband 'you want to please Mistress don't you'. Alex nodded his assent. 'Excellent, you will be a good slut and open your mouth'. Alex did as he was instructed, to his shock it wasn't a toy that invaded his mouth but a hard cock. Alex gagged at the size and girth as it raped his mouth. He flinched at the taste of the man's pre-cum, the saltiness bitter and unfamiliar in his mouth. The man grabbed his head and started to fuck Alex's throat. Saliva and snot streamed out of Alex as he desperately tried to keep up with the man's demands. He was shocked at how much he was enjoying it. He opened his mouth as wide as he could to accommodate his new friend. Alex's own cock was hard now, slick with pre-cum. He greedily licked the mans dick. Wanting more. He was shocked at how nice this felt. Shocked at his thoughts, he wanted to make this nameless, faceless man cum. He wanted to feel the power of providing an orgasm to a man. The man withdrew his cock, Alex felt empty and sad. He had no need to, soon the man was presenting his balls to be worshipped by the kneeling slut. He sucked the man's balls, pleased that he was clean shaven, licking them how he liked Emma to. Soon, the cock filled his mouth again, he groaned with pleasure. He was frustrated that he couldn't use his hands to grab the man's hips and ass, to pull him as far into his throat as he could accommodate. To be fucked, brutally, to choke on him, to be owned by him.

Emma watched in awe as her husband expertly gave the stranger a blow job. Taking his cock deep into his throat. Gagging, dribbling, slurping it all up. She knew he would be a good slut for her. Not only was she proud but she was so incredibly turned on. She couldn't wait to release him later and fuck him, rewarding him for his submission. Allowing him to cum deep within her, and then making him eat all his cum out of her tight pussy, getting him to make her cum again, with his tongue. And then kiss him hard, their tongues mixing both of their saliva and cum.

Alex was enjoying himself, he wanted this man to cum in his mouth. Wanted to taste his seed, swallow his semen. He wanted to be a good little cum whore for his wife. He hoped there was more to come, that there were more men to satisfy. He would have never thought he would want that. But here he was, desperate, needy, wanting and waiting. He wanted to be fully owned by this stranger. On that thought, the man shoved his cock deep into Alex's throat, swore and came. Hard. His ejaculation filling Alex's mouth. Alex hungrily and greedily swallowed it all, savouring every delicious drop. Licking his lips, not wanting to miss any delicious morsel. Why had he never done this before? He felt satisfied. Pleased that he had made the man cum. He was a good sub slut. He felt empty and bereft as the man swiftly withdrew his dick.

Whilst Alex recovered from his first bi experience, forced by his wife, Emma been busy. She had moved a table the middle of the floor. She helped Alex move towards it and bent him backwards over it, so that both his ass and mouth were accessible. Alex meekly allowed his wife to place him over the furniture, excited for what she planned next. His legs were bent, each foot resting on a chair. His ass was open. Exposed to the world. And it felt good. It felt right. Alex was both scared and excited.

Whilst one man placed himself at Alex's mouth another was licking his tight little arsehole. Alex stiffened, his mind racing. He wanted so desperately to let himself go, to be fucked like a dirty little slut, but he wasn't gay. He loved his wife. He loved fucking women. He liked the taste and feel of pussy. And yes he loved to fuck his wife's tight arse, but that was different. If he allowed another man to enter him, did that make him gay? Or bi?

At this point Alex didn't care. He wanted to be fucked. To be used. To be a cum receptacle. To have cum oozing out of his mouth and ass. To be humiliated, degraded, to be humbled by cock.

Alex pushed back onto the probing tongue and welcomed the other man's cock into his mouth. Whilst the tongue was loosening up Alex's tight little hole, the cock in his mouth was nearing orgasm. Alex wailed when it was withdrawn pre-emptively, but soon realised the man was cumming onto his arse. The hot cum dribbled between his tight arse cheeks, the man was scooping it into his ass, and smearing it on his cock. Alex pushed his arse back, hoping there was more to come. The tongue had felt amazing. He realised he was hungry to be stretched and filled by the man. By his fingers and maybe even fucked.

Emma was beside herself at the sight of her gorgeous husband tied to a table in the living room. She bent down and whispered to him 'who's the cock and cum loving slut now...' 'me mistress' was all Alex could manged to grunt out. Emma pulled off his hood, looked him in the eye and said 'yes you are, you dirty little cock loving faggot, opening your arse up for a stranger. Beg me to let him fuck you. Beg me to let him bury his cock in your tight ass. Beg me to let him fill you with his cum. Beg me you useless cunt' Emma had her hands around his throat, choking him.....'please mistress, please let me take all the cocks for you, please let me have all the cum, I want it all' Alex was practically crying with desire and hope. Emma smiled and kissed him, still able to taste the saltiness of the stranger's cum on her husband's tongue. A bolt of electricity shot through her pussy; she was loving this. She was so wet. Her thighs slick with her excitement.

Emma looked up and winked at the man and gestured for him to continue. Alex's ass resisted at first. Alex was trying hard to relax. Soon enough he opened and welcomed the big cock into it. The pain was sharp but brief. Alex's ass stretched and closed tightly around the invading appendage. The man gave no mercy and fucked Alex hard and fast. Alex was in both ecstasy and pain. The man's cock was huge, it felt like it was splitting him in half, but he craved it, wanted to feel his hot cum inside him, feel it dribble out. Maybe even have it fed to him? Alex looked up for the first time and saw all the other men circled around him, wanking over his depravity. Almost instantly they all started to cum, showering him with hot salty cum. Some were even licking it up and spitting it back at him, on his face, in his mouth. Alex was in heaven, fulfilling fantasy he never even knew he had. He tried his best to catch it, to eat it. He knew then that he would crave cum after tonight. Alex knew he wanted more. He was enjoying being degraded. Being debased. As if they knew instinctively, some of the strangers had started to piss on him. They were using him as their own personal toilet. He flinched as the first stream of piss hit his face. But soon felt such a deep joy at such a base and humiliating act.

Alex could feel that the man was getting close to cumming. He begged Emma if the man could cum in his tight dirty little hole. Emma agreed, Alex thanked her. He felt the man's hot cum shoot into his ass and knew then that he would never stop. That he needed this in his life. That he was a cock loving anal piss slut.

Alex pushed back, gladly accepting the stranger's cum. All the while fighting his restraints. He was desperate to free his hands, to play a bigger part in his depravity. His body was slick with sweat, piss, cum and saliva. He relished it. He didn't want the evening to end.

Emma looked over at her husband. Covered head to toe in filth. The look of ecstasy on his face. She knew then he was hers. Her submissive, her plaything. Her toy to whore out to all and sundry. Emma walked slowly over to him. She carefully placed herself opposite Alex so he could see her. See his beautiful beguiling wife. She bent her head and kissed him, tasting all the piss and cum. She licked her lips and beckoned one of the men. He positioned himself behind her and pushed himself into her sopping, yet tight pussy. She looked at Alex, who was being fucked by another man. They were all nameless and faceless to her, they were toys to be used to satisfy them and nothing more. She could feel her orgasm building. Alex was fascinated watching his wife being fucked at the same time he was. He had often seen her being fucked, but this was different. This was hot. This was his dream, that he didn't know he wanted, or needed.

Emma threw head back and came loudly and powerfully, squirting all over the nameless toy. It wasn't long until he too came, filling her. Emma spun herself around and reversed back onto her husband's face. Alex eagerly and greedily licked at her pussy, tasting her and eating the strangers cum out of his wife. He could feel that Emma was close to cumming again, he kept up the pressure of his tongue on her clit knowing exactly how to please his wife. Emma came again and shot the remaining cum out into his waiting mouth. Alex swallowed it all. Loving each and every delicious drop. There was something even more depraved about eating the stranger's cum out of his wife's perfect pussy.

Emma dismissed the men. They had served their purpose. She kept Alex tied to the table but released his cock. She looked at her beautiful strong husband. He was covered in piss and cum. It was leaking out of his mouth and ass. He had never looked more perfect or sexier to her. She straddled him. Lowering herself hungrily onto his hard cock. He bucked underneath her, desperate to fuck her to fill her. It didn't take long for either of them to cum, his wife looked beautiful as her orgasm flooded over her. That sent Alex over the edge. The release of cum was insane. He had never had an orgasm like it. It ripped through him. He filled his wife with spurt after spurt. He felt empty. He was exhausted. But Emma wasn't finished with him just yet.

Emma stood up and took aim perfectly at Alex's mouth and shot a long stream of golden piss directly into it. He was shocked and delighted. Whilst he had gladly pissed on her and in her, he had never allowed her the same courtesy, he realised now he had been missing out. He realised that at that moment, he was a natural born piss loving anal cum slut. He wanted to be degraded more. To be used, abused and thoroughly fucked by all. He couldn't wait to begin this new adventure. He looked at his stunning wife, he didn't think he could love her anymore than he did in that exact moment. He thanked her for opening him up, for knowing what he needed when he didn't. For making him her whore. Her slut. Her bi-curious cum loving slut.