Descent into Depravity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took up my leash and led me to a small room which was mostly taken up by the large four poster bed. There four-inch, brass loops set at various heights in the posts. I was as of yet unaware of the purpose of the loops, but I would learn. There, he removed my handcuffs and then silently exited the room. I wasn't in there long before the door opened, and a mountain of a man walked in. He looked at me and I at him as he smiled and began to undress. I sat on the bed clad in nothing but my collar and chastity watching his every move with rapt attention.

Turning back to the bed with just his boxers on, he sauntered over to where I was perched. "Care to take these off for me?" he invited with a grin. He didn't have to ask me twice. In a moment, I had hooked my thumbs into the waistband and was easing them over his hips. When I had eased them down and let them drop on the floor, I glanced back up and came nose to nose with his huge dong. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen!

"Open wide," he chuckled as he helped himself to a fistful of my hair before he shoved his glorious prong into my gaping piehole and halfway down my throat. I had no right or recourse to complain. I felt bought and paid for and, somewhere deep inside, I knew it. Now he would do what he wanted with me, whatever that may be. Right now, he wanted to force his enormous log up and down in my tender, sweet throat. And all I wanted to do was accept it.

After fucking my throat for a time turned me over then knelt on the bed behind me. Putting his hands down and curling his fingers around my hips, he pulled my ass up. I know exactly what was going to happen next and exhilarated in the feeling. He fit just the tip of his cock into my gaping ass and pressed. Meeting minimal resistance and a groan from my throat, he pressed further, stretching and filling me. I was falling in love with the feeling of being fucked and began to undulate my own hips in time with his.

"Like it do you, Little Whore?" he asked in a voice dripping with honey

"Y-yes, S-sir," I huffed my confession as he pushed into me further and further. At this point after all my training, I really did enjoy it.

"That's a good thing for you because I have more!" he laughed as his fingers clamped around me like a vice as he pressed his final inches deep inside me. The air pushed out of my lungs as his piston-like prong penetrated me fully. My heart raced as the sensations his massive prong was producing reverberated around my body. His hips brushing my ass caused my bound cock to begin leaking like a tap as I moaned in my own slutty pleasure.

"I have all twelve inches buried inside you now," he whispered after pushing and pressing to widening my channel. "How does that feel?"

The sensations were causing my head to float. It felt like the tip of his prong had igniting a fire that now raged deep inside me. "I love it, Sir." This whispered, air-filled message was the only reply I could muster. He began to rock his hips back and forth, driving his prong in and out of me like a piston. I spread my legs further for him and continued squirming, moaning and whimpering as he began to fuck me harder harder with his enormous tool.

He plunged in and out of my accommodating ass faster and faster as time passed. He grabbed my hair and pulled on it to encourage me to arch my back for him, slapping my ass occasionally to watch the shockwaves travel through my body. After what seemed like forever of his pounding and stars exploding in my eyes, I felt him stiffen just that much more. Experience now told me he was about to cum in my ass and creampie me. My whole body twitched and quivered in anticipation as what felt like blockbuster bombs exploded all over his nervous system.

I felt his first blast travel up his cock and spray all over the inside of my waiting and willing little ass. I moaned like a little bitch almost involuntarily as I felt his hot cum spreading inside me like liquid fire. He was like a dredge pump as burst after burst exploded from the tip of his marvellous cock. His cock continued to pulse as he slid it in and out of my ass, milking himself deep inside me.

After he was finished, he withdrew from my limp form put his clothes back on, kissed me gently on the forehead and thanked me for a wonderful time before walking out the door. I didn't even learn his name on this trip through, but I was reasonably sure he would be back. About ten minutes later, the door opened again, and a curly haired man wearing blue jeans, a button-down dress shirt and cowboy boots walked through it with different ideas of his own.

"On your knees, Twink!" he roared as the door swung shut, pointing to a spot on the floor at his feet.

"Yes, Sir," I answered quietly as I obediently, assumed the position on my knees, eyes down on the spot he had pointed to.

He pushed his toe forward toward my face. "Lick my boot!" he demanded with a sneer. I extended my tongue and caressed the rich leather of his footwear. He reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair for better control.

He then proceeded to jerk me upward up so violently that my mouth flew open. "That's right, show me your tonsils, Whore," he chided as he roughly shoved his prong through my mouth and down my throat. After the last prick that had stretched and relaxed my throat, I took this guy in like the pro I was becoming.

He yanked my hair back so that I was looking up at him as he rammed his cock into my mouth. "You look good doing that," he smiled. I smiled in acknowledgement of the compliment but was not permitted to stop until his cock was rock hard in my throat.

"I paid good cash for some private time with your little ass. Now, I'm going to get my money's worth!" he bellowed as he bent me over the bed and pushed his prong into my already relaxed hole. Seizing my hips in an iron grip, he pulled me onto his wonderful dick. My gaping hole accepted him like the cunt it had been transformed into. Undulating his hips, he began to push inside me further and further with each movement. I closed my eyes, relaxed and luxuriating in the sensations he was creating. My breathing was reduced to huffing and puffing in time with his strokes.

He pressed me to my hands and knees on the bed, never pulling out of me as we moved to the beat of his drum. It felt so good that I was moaning and groaning like a little bitch. "Oh, yeah slut! Make some noise for me."

"Paid good cash?" I thought as I obeyed this man's orders. My moans and groans grew instantly grew louder and more desperate. "Am I being used as a whore?" I began to put the pieces together, "That would explain the never-ending stream of men who had been visiting me and the Czech whorehouse. That should have been a dead giveaway. Oh God! I AM being used as a whore!" After a momentary consideration, I re-entered the world of sensation and was beyond caring once more.

After fucking his fill, he slipped his cock from my ass and turned me over. He produced two lengths of rope and proceeded to secure my wrists to my ankles. He gazed down at the look on my face. "You've never done this before, have you?" he asked while looping the rope to secure me.

"No Sir," I responded while cooperating with his efforts. Soon, I was tied up in a very vulnerable small package. I was immobile and I found that I couldn't close my legs. He pressed on the soles of my feet and rotated my ass up. Climbing between them, he easily replanted his cock inside my gaping hole and rammed it home while holding my arms over my head and looking down into my flashing eyes. I was his to do as he pleased with and we both knew it.

He leaned in close and brushed his lips against mine. I was extremely surprised and somewhat alarmed by this, at least at first, because it had never happened before. I felt his tongue exploring my mouth and was exhilarated once again. He slipped his tongue between my moist lips and began exploring my mouth while pressing his prong deep inside my open ass. I relaxed and gave my body to him.

He fucked me hard for what seemed like forever. His hips bounced off my cute little ass as his tool adroitly drilled and thrilled me no end. I had dissolved into a whimpering, moaning mass beneath him.

"You love that, don't you Slut?" he enquired softly.

"Y-yes," I began in huffed breaths. "I-I l-love it-t!"

He stopped, buried to the hilt in my sweet ass. "Beg for it, then, you little Slut!" he grated triumphantly.

"Please fuck my ass," I began. "I love your huge, hard cock buried right to the hilt deep inside me like that. It feels awesome and so exhilarating when you fuck me good and hard."

He smiled as he began to undulate his hips again. "You're good," he mentioned as he seized my hips and began to build up speed. I closed my eyes and watched the fireworks expand as he pounded my little ass until I felt the signs of his impending orgasm. His hot cum squirting from his hard cock deep inside me made me jump and squeal, which just made him cum harder. He moaned and groaned in my ear as he emptied his nuts inside his new favorite cum dump, massaging my prostate and filling me up.

When he had finished with me, he untied my limbs then put his clothes back on. He strode over, put his fingers to my chin and kissed me long and hard. "That was a real pleasure," he smiled. "We'll do that again," he smiled as he strode out the door.

Like clockwork, about ten minutes later, the door opened again and in walked a familiar face. He turned to look at me and I was staring face to face with my old gymnastics coach.

"Coach!" I intoned with some surprise.

"You!" responded the Coach with equal surprise. "What are you doing here?" as his eyes roamed over my lithe body.

"That's a long story," I responded.

"And you're okay with this?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I responded as I laid back on the bed with come fuck me eyes and glanced at his crotch. I always thought he might be hiding a monster beneath his shorts, now I was about to find out. He moved forward toward me with lust in his eyes, taking off his shirt as he came. For an older man, he was in great shape.

When he reached the bed, he placed his hands on both of my knees and appreciatively swept them up my smooth, slender inner thighs toward my crotch. The sensations were fantastic. "Like that, do you?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," I responded dreamily as his fingers strayed down to the globes of my ass. He then stood up and cupped my head in his hand. He urged me into a sitting position as he stood with his cock dangling right in front of my face. As he pressed further, I knew exactly what he wanted. It was then that the words of my master reverberated in my brain. "Whatever he wants," I remembered him saying. As he pulled me in closer to his crotch, I parted my jaws and accepted his quickly hardening prong into my now watering mouth. He placed his hands on the back of my head and pressed while inserting his prong deep in my relaxed and ready throat.

"You do that so well," he remarked dreamily as his hardon dipped in an out of my throat. "Just like I thought you would when I was you in the gang bang competition. You can imagine my surprise to see you up there as one of the contestants. After that, I was hoping that I'd get the chance to play around with you for a while. You wouldn't believe what I paid to get an hour with you."

"Paid," I thought as I went about his pleasure. "These people are paying to use me, that makes me their whore!" I thought as I looked up at him then quivered and quaked as the shock of the realization ran through my body, but the feeling was only momentary. I slurped and licked his cock as it disappeared into my throat and shrugged. It was too late to do anything about it right now and I was still having fun, which I figured that was the main thing.

He had a bemused look on his face. "Just realizing what you have become?" he asked as his hand cupped behind my head kept his cock rocking in and out of my mouth.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered as the head of his cock came to my lips. I was his little whore for the time he had left, and he would do what he wanted with me until then.

I decided that that part of the situation didn't change what was happening here as I sucked and slurped his dick. I was still randy and ready to go, and the Coach seemed to want to get it on with me. I was all for it.

"Do you like it when men cum in your mouth?" he asked. "You really seemed to enjoy it during the competition. You were licking your chops between cocks."

He withdrew the head of his cock to my lips to allow me to respond. I looked up at him with dazzled eyes and responded "Yes, Sir," with his cockhead dangling from my lips. "I love to feel it as it spurts from the head of a ripe cock and slides down my throat." He grunted as he shoved his cock back down my throat, apparently satisfied with my answer.

He was hard as rock when he eased his tool out of my mouth and commanded, "Get on your hands and knees right up here," as he patted a spot on the bed. I swung my legs up and assumed the position on the spot he had pointed out. "You have such a cute, little ass," he mentioned as he began to fondle the globes of my ass.

"Thank-you, Sir," I smiled as he continued to knead.

The tossing and turning of the mattress told me he was moving and his fingers curling around my hips informed me that the main event was about to begin. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do this," he whispered as he slipped his well-prepared prick deep inside my gaping hole. "You're as hot and wet as I thought you would be," he mentioned as he began to draw in and out, massaging my prostate as he moved. I quickly became a moaning, squirming mess in his hands as his magnificent cock slid easily in and out of my ass. "Mmm," he intoned, "you really like this, don't you?" he asked. I knew he expected an answer.

"Oh-h, y-yes S-Sir!" I started as he plunged in and out. "I l-love g-get-getting f-fucked!" Ooze now dripping from the tip of my chastity verified my remark. He dipped his finger to the stream and proceeded to smear my lips. I parted my lips, ready for him to use as he liked.

"Do you like that sweet, little ass of yours creampied?" he asked in the same low tone.

"Y-yes S-Sir," I responded.

"Mmm, that is so sexy," he said as he continued to charge and withdraw deep inside me. "Do you want me to creampie your sweet ass?"

"Y-yes S-Sir, any-where you w-want," I said in abject surrender. The delicious feeling of being owned by him ran through me as I moaned again.

He kept his cock in my ass as he shuffled us off the bed and to standing on the floor with his feet between mine. He took me by the hair and coaxed my head up, arching my back for him as he fucked my ass ever harder and ever faster. He dropped my hair and seized my ass with both hands, banging me hard and fast. "It's so enchanting to find out you're one of the little sluts here now," he said as he continued. His breaths grew short as he forced his cock in for the last time causing me to cry out before he began to spill his molten hot cum deep inside me.

"You like being my cum dump, don't you?" he asked in a whisper as the pumping from his prong died away.

Lying beneath him with my eyes closed, taking every drop I answered in a moan. "Yes, Sir. I do."

He disengaged from my ass and stood up to get dressed again. He looked down at my destroyed form lying on the bed and said, "We'll do this again. Count on it!" as he disappeared through the door.

Exactly ten minutes later, a couple walked into my room. "Oh, isn't he just darling!" she said as she raced over to me as though I were an apparition that would fade if left too long. She ran her finger around my lips. Those are going to look wonderful stretched around my husband's dick," she smiled.

She made me sit on the edge of the bed as he walked over and opened his robe, exposing his prime beef to me. My eyes widened as he closed the distance between us. He cupped my head in his hand and guided my mouth toward his luscious cock, much to the delight of his wife. "That's it, Sweetheart. Just let him put it in your mouth. Just let him fuck your throat for me." He gripped my head and began to rock his hips back and forth, pressing his prong into my open throat and pulling it out with his wife tittering and squealing her pleasure while taking pictures.

After enjoying my throat, he pulled out his rock-hard prong and let it bounce off my lips. He was surprisingly gentle for a man of his size. He picked me up and placed me face down on the bed.

He then crawled in behind me and used his knees to widen my legs. A familiar shiver ran down my spine as his large hands closed about my waist and I felt the tip of his prong caressing my open ass. I closed my eyes and moaned like the whore I was.

Gently, he pressed inward. The sensations were starting to drive me wild, and I whimpered slightly. "Like that?" he asked as his fingers danced over my skin.

"Yes, Sir," came my automatic answer.

He groaned as he began to pull my lithe body onto his throbbing prong. "You have the perfect shape of body for a slut. The way your ribs are, your hips and nicely rounded ass. Really hot!" he grinned as he continued to pull and push.

"Thank-you, Sir," I smiled and luxuriated his gentle quest to reach the bottom of my bottom as a delicious thrill ran through me. The drip at the end of my chastity device became a torrent as he went on.

"You really like this, don't you?" he asked as he scooped up a finger full and held it to my lips.

"Oh, yes sir!" I responded with a grin as I licked and sucked his thick finger clean.

Finally, his hips nestled between my ass cheeks and his prong was all the way inside me. Without saying a word, he began to rock his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out of me. Again, I dissolved into a moaning, squirming mass in his hands. He built up to speed and was pounding away like a living jackhammer. It felt like if he hadn't held me with his hands, I would have flown right off him.

He hammered me like that for the remainder of his dime. Suddenly he began to groan, long and loud. The dam burst as his finger clamped down on my hips and I felt his cum being added to what others had put there.

He slipped out of my ass and got dressed again. He kissed my forehead then tipped his head. "Fine ass fuckin' flesh," he said lecherously as he walked out.

Ten minutes later, the door opened again. I was expecting some other man to walk in, but instead, a stunning brunette dressed in a black teddy with black sheer negligee and shiny, black, thigh-high leather boots carrying a leather doctor's bag walked in. Old instincts kicked in and I was now looking forward to playing with tits and ass after all the cock I had taken, but it was not to be.

She smiled wickedly as she closed the door and looked down at my crotch. "Oh, what a cute, little dick you have! It looks good all dressed up like that," she laughed.

"For the balance of my time you are my slave, and I am your Mistress. You will address me as 'Mistress'. Do you understand?

I felt scare-roused and more than a little intimidated. "Yes, Mistress," I answered meekly.

"Good," she smiled as she gestured to me to come forward as she backed against the wall. On your knees in front of me," she said quietly.

I demurred to her command. She withdrew a long, purple sash from her bag and leaned me forward. "Hands behind your back," she said sharply. I complied immediately and she proceeded to tie my hands securely behind my back with the silk ribbon. When she was satisfied that my arms had been immobilized, she stood up. "Don't you look cute?" she asked in a mocking tone. She then opened her negligee to expose the crotchless feature of her teddy to me.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what she wanted, but being the good mistress, she told me anyway. "Come forward on your knees and eat my pussy," she smiled. "You do know how to eat pussy, don't you?"