Descent into Depravity Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was how our evening started. She did to me everything I did to her and probably more. At some point in the evening her phone rang. It was Alex saying he couldn't come tonight but he would sneak away and be here tomorrow morning. She cooed and cried about how disappointed she was, which was an amazing performance given that I was sucking on one of her tits and had two fingers in her cunt again. Once she hung up she pushed me away and jumped between my legs to shove her marvelous talented tongue into my cunt. God, I don't know how many times she did that to me and I to her.

We kept it up until we finally both collapsed from exhaustion.

When I woke the next morning, there was a note, "Gone to meet Alex. Back later. Love, Laura."

It was late and I had to teach, I scrambled into my clothes and hurried off to school to teach remedial English to a bunch of kids who had no interest in anything but sex as far as I could tell, and after my night with Laura I understood their attitude. I wasn't interested in English either.

Laura hung around for three more nights. Each day she disappeared early to rendezvous someplace with Alex, but her nights were mine and the sex was fabulous. On the last morning I awoke to find her still nestled beside me in bed. We showered together. I made her cum one more time. Then we went out to breakfast, and I took her to the airport for her flight home. I retrieved her bag from the trunk of the car at the terminal and set it down next to her. I intended to give her a little peck on the cheek, but she turned her head and kissed me hard on the mouth. The kiss went on for a long time, our tongues dueling lasciviously. I could feel her rubbing her tits against my chest. We finally had to stop when a driver locked in behind us lost his patience and blew his horn.

"Will you be back?" I asked as we stepped out of the cranky gentleman's way.

"Maybe," she said with a smile and then she was gone through the doors of the terminal.

As I drove home I reflected on how far I had come since Larry's death. Not only had I conquered my depression, but I had made a good start on developing a taste for sex. There were more things I wanted to explore, but all in good time.

Author's Epilogue

This concludes our tale of Alice, her recovery from depression, and her sexual development, at least for now. Undoubtedly there is more I could write of her and perhaps I will in the future, but for now this is enough. I have other characters and issues to explore.