Descent Travel - A Toy's Story

Story Info
Descent locations are opening, real life Barbie begins.
6.6k words
4.7
4.7k
7

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Descent Travel: A Toy's Story

"It's been a long road, Jenna," the tall brunette beauty said with a wide smile as she gently stroked the cheek of the tall shapely woman frozen in pose before her. "But you turned out perfect. I told you that you would be a fun toy to play with."

Jenna Roberts simply stood in her pose and smiled in front of Cordelia Lance, who was also the former girlfriend and employer of her roommate and best friend Olivia Beckett, which inadvertently led her to her current condition. Cordelia Lance. Hailed as the top CEO in the tech world under 30. Cordelia Lance, #7 in the current "World's Most Beautiful People" list. Cordelia Lance, creator of life changing, mind altering virtual reality software. Software that altered the lives of two roommates, beginning with her former girlfriend.

"You have done a wonderful job turning yourself into a perfect doll over these last months," the CEO laughed as she held the Virtual Reality Software interface in her hand. "And you even believed it was your own idea, isn't that right sweetie?"

"Yes, Cordelia," the scantily clad, high heel wearing young lady posed in place as she responded without inflection as she stood in her heels, shoulder width apart, elbows slightly bent, hands pointed down, head tilted slightly, a sexy but somewhat vacant smile across her face, and pretty blue but blank, eyes. Jenna'a programming had her taken to standing in the same pose as a Barbie doll new in the box.

"You know darling, the original Barbie doll, if human, would be 5 foot 9 and 110 pounds, have a 39 inch bust, a waist of 18 inches and 33 inch hips. Unhealthy and anorexic for sure," Cordelia said. "But you, Jenna Roberts, are a realistic human vision of the most popular girls toy ever created. And you're my toy."

The 5 foot 10 and 130 pound Jenna's beautiful doll-like facial features, courtesy of a pair of visits to the plastic surgeon for work on her eyes and nose, were as always perfectly made up, and fit with her now matching doll-like body. Waist training narrowed Jenna's waist to an almost impossible 22 inches, while the correct formula of peroxide applied weekly gave her hair the perfect matching blonde appearance. A healthy 550 cc's of silicone filled out her breasts to a very curvy and sexy 36DD, and a tailored workout regimen provided the lovely Jenna with her completed Barbie look- pushing her hips to 36 inches.

"You may get yourself ready for your session now," the controller instructed the now platinum blonde,

"Yes, Cordelia," the woman replied as she walked perfectly in the 4 inch heels she wore over to the bed where her equipment now sat.

Jenna stripped naked and then climbed into bed then looked over to her night table. She saw three things- her slim fit vibrator, which she picked up and began lubricating with her mouth, her remote control to start the VR headset that had been changing her completely body mind and soul, and the 11.5 inch tall Barbie doll, left there by Cordelia Lance as inspiration for Jenna to become in the flesh.

"Such a wonderful young lady, we have one more little bit of programming for you, before your very public coming out party," the CEO said, though the woman she said it to didn't quite fully understand. "After this session, we will have completed a whole new you."

She held the same VR software that had helped program the lovely Miss Roberts and create a whole new industry for the tech CEO, Descent Travel, where wealthy deviants could travel to destinations and live out sexual fantasies at each of the locations owned by Cordelia Lance through offshore shell companies.

For the right price, the wealthiest could play with Cordelia's own programmed Descent Travel Ambassadors, programmed to be into the fetishes of their choice. For an even higher right price, the wealthy could even select their partner, and Descent Travel would arrange to use the VR technology to program those partners. Jenna was to become the face of Descent, and the height of decadence and deviance.

Jenna simply smiled a wide, vacant, doll-like smile as she sat and waited for the woman she recognized as her owner through her programming to complete the setup of the VR headset she was used to wearing when she was being programmed. She inserted the vibrator as she waited.

"You may put on the headset now, Jenna, and use the remote to start your programming like a good girl," the nearly 6 foot tall statuesque brunette tech creator instructed.

"Yes, Cordelia," Jenna Roberts said without hesitation in a monotone as she pulled on the headset before adjusting the vibrator that she had lubricated with her mouth and inserted inside herself. Jenna then hit the remote, finalizing her transformation into a physical living doll, devoted and obedient to the software's developer.

"Welcome to your new life, Jenna, I know I am going to love it," Cordelia Lance said aloud as she smiled while the wireless VR headset whirred to life, and finalized the changes in Jenna Roberts. "And you have no choice but to love it too..."

****************

"Thank you for bringing them, Instructress," Cordelia said as she entered the dungeon where the original 7 knelt in perfect unison at the center of the dungeon Cordelia had created as holding center for Descent Travel employees, and as a location for wealthy investors to sample the products before purchase.

"Thank you for hiring me, Mistress Cordelia," the Instructress replied. "I do love the physical change as much as the mental changes in submissives and slaves. Your helmet is an amazing tool for the mental half."

"I must say, they all look so fit," Cordelia replied. "Stamina looks like it won't be an issue for any of them."

"It will not," the Instructress answered. "What good is having a deviant desire in the mind, if the body cannot accommodate such interesting ideas?"

"Well put, Instructress," Cordelia said with a smile and nod of her head. "I understand most dominants spend little time developing the body."

"That varies by dominant," the black clad Instructress replied. "But here their minds and bodies are on equal footing."

The pair stood in front of Olivia Becket, former girlfriend of Cordelia.

"Speaking of footing, please remove your heels, Mistress Cordelia," Instructress asked.

Cordelia removed her 4-inch brilliant red heels.

"Olivia, foot slave," Instructress commanded.

Olivia Becket, once a headstrong woman bent on getting even with Cordelia Lance for dumping her as her girlfriend and firing her as an employee at the same time, came to life. Cordelia took the cue and held up her right foot, as the Instructress brought over a stool for the tech CEO to sit on. The young woman, kneeling in her almost obscene purple and black ensemble, put her purple painted lips to work, kissing the right foot of her former girlfriend.

Olivia went to work on the feet of her former boss with vigor and style.

"I must say, she seems so eager," Cordelia laughed as she looked to the Instructress. "And her skills, well lets just say I am not generally a foot person, but this is absolutely amazing."

"Olivia, refrain," the Instructress said, and Olivia stopped and resumed her kneeling.

Cordelia and Instructress continued the 'inspection' of the 7, and they stopped in front of Destiny, the 19 year old daughter of a business rival, where the tech guru noticed the size of her breasts.

"Destiny is the lactation girl," Instructress told the CEO. "As you can see, she is producing and her breasts have grown in size considerably."

Cordelia nodded as she reached out and felt the weight of the young woman's breasts.

"Please, Mistress Cordelia, perhaps a demonstration is in order?" Instructress offered.

The beautiful CEO nodded her assent.

"Destiny, rocking chair!" the INstructress ordered, watching as the girl got to her feet, and walked to the rocking chair in her black 5 inch heels.

"Kaylee, suckle!" Instructress ordered, and then watched as the pretty little fetish model, wearing black rubber, hood included, stood and walked to the chair, her purple pony tail swaying as she walked.

As the once dirty blonde haired girl with the perfect body for rubber began to climb into the lap of Destiny, the lactating lady adjusted her body, and pulled the velcro strips holding the bra cups of her uniform in place open, exposing her large breasts.

Once in position, Kaylee latched on to a breast and began suckling, mewling in enjoyment at quenching her newfound thirst. Destiny threw her head back, moaned a satisfying moan, and smiled as her breasts were being suckled.

"They both seem to enjoy that," Cordelia remarked with a smile. "How much can she produce?"

"Enough to satisfy two or three milkings a day," Instructress ordered. "As you can see, she really enjoys her time being suckled. Her body produces well, and her mind is trained to enjoy this very much."

"Perfect, Instructress," Cordelia said, as she moved on to the next trainee.

"This is Kaida," Instructress informed. "Shibari expert, she has put herself in bondage, and is waiting for assistance to be freed."

Cordelia smiled as she noticed the vibrator stemming from inside her, and nodded to the Instructress.

"And who do we have here?" Cordelia asked as she pointed to the last two women kneeling.

"In the Descent Nurse's uniform is Evie," Instructress replied. "She made it all the way through Medical school just to quit. When we got her she was overweight and in less than ideal shape. She responds very well with praise. "

Cordelia playfully picked up the end of the stethoscope from around her neck, and put the listening ends in the ears of the kneeling former med student.

"Cum," the CEO said playfully, who watched as Evie's body convulsed as she was racked with a hands free orgasm, writhing in joy on the ground.

"As you can see, she handles praise very, very well, Mistress Cordelia," the Instructress replied as Cordelia laughed at the comment.

"At the end of the line is Alexis," the Instructress offered. "Tried to be an actress, ended up in soft porn. I understand you are enjoying creating a doll?"

"I am, Jenna has progressed nicely," Cordelia remarked matter of factly.

"Alexis has the features to become different dolls, action figures, personas," INstructress remarked. "Today she is in Lara Croft mode."

Her black with purple Descent wear was modeled after the Tomb Raider, her hair was in the signature braid flowing down behind her as she knelt.

"This is priceless," Cordelia laughed as she noticed more of the uniform.

Instead of guns holstered around the leg of Alexis, there were garter belts with a holster attached, but instead of guns, there were vibrators in the holster.

At the end of the line was Jonathan Adler, the 'partner' in Descent Travel, and now a loyal employee. He knelt expressionless off to the side.

"And here he is," Cordelia remarked. "My 'partner', the guy who got too big of an ego for his own good, he should have never tried to treat me like the other silly little girls he used in college."

"I have just the demonstration for you after hearing that, Mistress Cordelia," Instructress replied.

Instructress walked over to the keeling, good looking, chiseled man.

"Jonathan, totally fucked." Instructress said.

Adler got to his feet and went to the station where there were Dildoes and vibrators sticking out of the floor and wall. He grabbed lubricant, placed some in his hand and prepared himself to mount a 7 inch protrusion coming up from the floor. He ably mounted it and began working it up and down as he leaned into the wall and placed his mouth on a second dildo.

As he was working them both, Instructress gave a command.

"Hold! Collapse!" Instructress instructed.

Adler stopped, his ass no more than an inch off the ground, his mouth totally engulfing the dildo extending from the wall. He stood motionless, in his 'hold' position.

"Wait for it, Mistress Cordelia," Instructress said with a knowing smile.

The former college athlete maintained his position, and after several minutes he started to tremble, but his will allowed him to maintain and hold on for another minute before he collapsed from the strain his body was feeling.

"Amazing, on so many levels, Instructress," Cordelia responded after the show. "To think he was once straight, and he seems even past his college athlete level fitness."

"Thank you, Mistress Cordelia," INstructress said,

"You have done an amazing job, Instructress," Cordelia said. "Name your bonus. You are worth every penny."

****************

The charity event, at $5000 a plate, for the prevention of women and children trafficking was an ironic choice of venues for Cordelia Lance to introduce the world to her newest lover, Jenna Roberts, who had transformed from a pretty enough caterpillar to the beautiful doll-esque butterfly. Once the paparazzi had one look at the stunningly tall and beautiful blonde Jenna, it would cement an infatuation and interest in her new girlfriend in all forms of media.

Craftily, the programming ably weaved in Jenna would have the press and admirers eating out of her hand, as Cordelia had the lovely Jenna video every step of her journey to being a perfect doll, and that strategy made her not only media pretty, but media savvy. While Jenna would charm the world, Cordelia would use Jenna to charm the underworld and show them her new travel business and how lucrative her new venture could be. Jenna would become the face, and body, of Descent Travel. And behind closed doors, Jenna would prove to be a valuable, sexy and obedient asset, who would act at the behest of her new girlfriend Cordelia to grow interest in the business.

It all began on the red carpet, where the media host was greeting the wealthy benefactors as they entered the event, captured on live cable tv. As the chauffeur of Cordelia Lance opened the door for the pair to begin the evening, all eyes, as usual, went to the stunning tech giant, but what the people watching did not expect was the even taller and impossibly shapelier platinum blonde on her right arm. Heads turned. Jaws dropped. Gasps were audible. The pair of Cordelia and Jenna made their way up the red carpet to meet the perky event hostess waiting with a microphone.

"Wow Cordelia Lance, that is some entrance and some dress! Every person stopped to look at you and your stunning companion! Welcome to the event, who is this stunning creature with you tonight?" the hostess asked.

"This is Jenna, my girlfriend," Cordelia said with a smile, knowing her plan was coming to fruition.

"Wow she is beautiful, Cordelia, where ever did you find her?" the hostess followed.

"At my former girlfriend's apartment," the dark haired tech guru responded with a wry smile, knowing full well what she was doing with the comment.

"Well, Jenna, what is it like to be the girlfriend of Cordelia Lance?" the hostess asked.

"It's the greatest thing in the world, I mean she is incredibly smart, beautiful, and simply dominating her field," Jenna replied with a smile as she was pulled away by Cordelia to enter the event hall.

Guests, media and the general public gasped at the beauty that strolled into the charity event on the arm of Cordelia Lance, a tall, blonde curvy woman of almost unbelievable measurements, with eyes of blue and a smile that seemed to glow. Cordela Lance, a brunette beauty of her own at nearly 6 foot, almost became an afterthought as her girlfriend stole the hearts and imaginations of the media in her tight fitting, silver sequined calf length gown that showed her impossibly thin waist while accentuating her more than ample cleavage, while her face was perfectly made up. Cordelia allowed Jenna free reign at the event, and sent her off to meet the masses on her own.

While the media and guests fawned and stared at Jenna, the tech CEO smiled as her plan was coming together. She took careful note to see what wealthy benefactors introduced themselves to her new arm candy, and enjoyed watching the parade of the rich and famous looking to make acquaintances with the blonde bombshell.

"I have quite a lot of opening targets to interest in Descent," Cordelia thought to herself as her thoughts were interrupted by someone calling her name.

"Cordelia, darling, how have you been? It has been far too long!" the overly made up woman said as she held out her arms for the obligatory uncomfortable hug.

"Alicia, how wonderful to see you," Cordelia began as she swooped in and gave a quick friendly hug and air kiss. "How is life as a trophy wife?"

"Still bitter I see, it suits you, Cordy," the woman responded, as she stepped back while referencing the fact that she had been named homecoming queen at university in their senior year, while Cordelia Lance was runner up. "And who are you to talk about trophies? Good lord where did you find Barbie?"

"Sometimes they find you, Alicia," Cordelia replied with a laugh. "You know I never have to look far- I mean look at you and Harold, or was that me and Harold?"

"Always the consummate bitch, Cordy," Alicia answered, referring to the time she stole the boyfriend of the woman back in university. "Things never change with you I see."

"I am not so sure, Alicia," Cordelia replied with an audible laugh. "Looks like someone really likes my candy."

"Oh..." Alicia replied as she looked over to Jenna, who was holding court with Alicia's husband, Harold Hermann, a financier known for his fancy tastes, who was having by all appearances a very good look at the assets of the stunning young lady accompanying Cordelia Lance.

"Looks like you have some competition," Cordelia said with a nod as she inched her way by her conversation partner toward Jenna.

"Excuse me, I need to borrow Jenna, hope you don't mind," the CEO said as she took Jenna by the arm to a quieter backroom area for a quick chat.

"Having fun, Jenna?" the CEO said as she stood eye to eye with her new girlfriend.

"Yes, Cordelia," the blonde replied with a smile. "I am enjoying the attention."

"Of course you are," Cordelia said. "How many wealthy men did you have a chat with?"

"Eleven, by my count," Jenna replied. "And how many candidates?"

"All of them," Jenna said with a confident smile.

"How do you know?" The CEO asked.

"The thirty second rule," Jenna replied.

"What do you mean exactly, Jenna?" Cordelia asked.

"They all stared at my boobs, then my eyes, and again at my boobs within the first 30 seconds of meeting me," Jenna replied.

"That's amazing, Jenna, well done! I will expect the names in my text messages before we leave the event," Cordelia instructed.

"Of course, Cordelia," Jenna answered with a submissive nod.

"Pose for me, Jenna," Cordelia ordered.

Jenna immediately went to her pose, left foot in front of right foot, head tilted to the left, a wide vacant smile, left hand on her waist, right hand at shoulder height, elbow bent, fingers pointing to the ground.

"Perfect, Jenna just like you have been programmed," Cordelia said. "OG Jenna, why don't we have a chat?"

"Having fun, Jenna?" Cordelia asked. "I need to know how you are doing, being your first official night out and all."

"You bitch, I hate this, I am a passenger in my own body, I have no idea what the fuck you did but I will get out of this somehow..." Jenna raged, but in a low conversational voice.

"Always with the language, Jenna," Cordelia corrected. "Any breaches in protocols? Any issues I need to be aware of that you can exploit?"

"No Cordelia," Jenna answered. Internally, Jenna was stunned at the utter honesty of her reply, fearing the programming she had been given was flawless.

"Heel, Jenna," Cordelia said as she held out her hand to the girl she had programmed.

Without hesitation Jenna broke pose and reached out to the hand extended.

12