Descent Travel Air Traffic Control

Story Info
Trying to tie the loose ends...
4.6k words
4.29
2.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I have learned a lot over the last few years," Instructress said to Calliope as she finished hog tying her after a fair and square victory in a one on one fight. "You are too overconfident and too predictable."

Calliope just grunted as she looked up at her best friend, who had improved her skills amazingly in the recent past.

"Just like I told you not to allow your employer to put the VR on you...." Instructress said as she dragged her friend out of the fighting dojo in the cabin. "Just like I told you she was dangerous and evil, you didn't listen."

She pulled her friend to a new room, and set her in the middle of it as she began to prepare for her next phase of ending this slave operation, started by Cordelia Lance and continued by the pair of Alicia Mangini Herrman and Veronica Normandy, who already were in the human trafficking ring already. The tech Cordelia created allowed them near carte blanche to further their practices.

"I promised myself I would NEVER do this, but I have to try and reverse that programming they forced on you," Instructress said. "I only work with willing people, those interested in being trained as lifestyle submissives. Cordelia Lance lied to me and she paid the price. Your employer and Alicia Mangini are next on my list."

"Oh yes, always miss high and mighty," Calliope replied, looking up from the floor at her old friend. "And I always knew you were desperate."

Instructress firmly slapped her friend across the face.

"I will take no insult from you," instructress reprimanded. "I take no solace in doing this. They have manipulated you and lied to you. You are too programmed to see it."

Instructress got out the VR headset she still had from Cordelia, and the programming computer and began typing away in the program. Once done, she moved over to her friend and stood above her.

"Making me your slave, huh," Calliope said, her voice venomous. "You know this victory is only temporary, and a one time deal..."

"I have no interest in a slave," Instructress said. "They are a dime per dozen. I do, however, love my friend, and hope to see her again..."

Instructress put the VR on her friend and ran the program and waited, hoping for the best.

* * *

"That original Jenna personality you layered into her for last night was wicked," Veronica told Alicia as they planned out their next moves. "Incredibly vicious."

"Well, if I were her and that was done to me, that is what I would have done," Alicia replied. "And I must admit, I always like seeing that bitch Cordelia get more than what's coming to her."

"Where's your security girl?" Alicia asked, noticing Veronica was alone, with no detail trailing her.

"She is on the hunt, collecting that one loose end," Veronica replied. "I expect to hear from her today on that."

"That's good news," Alicia said. "Do you believe she will be successful?"

"I do, she has been training hard under my careful supervision," Veronica said with a laugh. "Much like those three pretty little assistants who are on their way to the Bahamas."

"Yes, well Cordelia is still helpful there," Alicia replied. "She provided everything we needed for them to become ours. It should be a fun trip for them."

"Of course, they are programmed to have a great time," Veronica laughed. "It's not like they had a choice. And we can watch the whole thing from here."

The slave traders laughed, as they took stock of things.

"These are three more Cordelia assets who can become quite lucrative for us," Alicia said, sending a file across the table to Veronica.

"These three are pretty," Veronica said. "And wow, super young... all 22 or 23."

"Yes, these three have a high escort value and a long term career range," Alicia replied. "They can serve for the next 10 years easily. And Cordy can offer them more vacation time."

The women laughed as they now planned on using 6 of Cordelia Lance's employees as escorts and whores during their vacation time from work.

"I will get Cordy on their training starting tomorrow," Alicia said.

"Perfect," Veronica said. "I see our three have just landed. What's their itinerary?"

"They will take a shuttle to the private air bnb they booked," Alicia said, taking charge of the activities section of the new group. "They will meet their special guests at a bar and restaurant in a few hours."

"This is good," Veronica mused. "So how are our original girls doing?"

"They are doing well," Alicia said with a smile. "We did have to be cautious, but they all are filling a role with the travel agency. Cordelia was certainly impulsive with them."

"Well that is consistent for her, the bull in the china shop..." Veronica replied. "But these original employees were definitely a bit too much in terms of staying under the radar. And the locations and training center... unnecessary and stupid."

"Yes, this plan fits better for staying out of trouble for sure," Alicia said. "Three of them are working private jets out of the main office, two are on the road as 'sales', and of course Olivia is banging Herman, which to be honest, is better for me."

Veronica laughed. "Yes, your bank account is certainly much better with the unfaithful husband out of the way and very occupied."

"And the male, Adler, he is competent at running the actual travel now that it is a private jet service," Alicia said. "WIth a few perks, of course."

"What wealthy executive doesn't want to join the mile high club?" Veronica asked. "And we have the perfect staff to make that come true."

"Yes, a session under the helmet and they have a new focus, every trip," Alicia answered. "ANd of course we have pictures of all of them, so blackmail is always another option, should we need to."

"You are incorrigible, Alicia," Veronica said with mocked laughter.

"Yes, and look at our profits since we took over," the college rival of Cordelia Lance replied. "Amazing, and on the rise as we add more 'acquisitions'."

"I see Cordelia is having a hard time moving and sitting this morning," Veronica laughed.

"Yes, but she did have it coming," Alicia answered. "And Barbie was a bad bitch and bruised her ass good."

The pair laughed as if they hadn't a care in the world, settling in on the trio in the Bahamas.

* * *

"There's the shuttle we are supposed to take to the Air bnb," Kayla, the brunette of the trio, said as they exited the small airport, luggage in hand.

"Are you sure?" the blonde of the group, Nikki, asked, fumbling with her sunglasses.

"I think Kayla's right, Nik," the redheaded Audrey replied. "She usually is!"

The three headed to the shuttle bus, and hardly noticed there were random men looking at their phones, smiling, matching up their purchase order with the actual goods. None of the men were together, but they were all searching to see if they could find what they ordered.

"It's super hot here," Nikki said, making her way to the shuttle. "And I can't wait to get to the beach!"

The three smiled at the perky, pretty blonde as they made their way to where they were staying for their vacation.

After a few hours at the beach, the women returned to the Air bnb and prepared for dinner at the local restaurant. All three women received a ping on their phones, which they all stopped, and stared blankly at their phone as the notification told them they had 15 minutes until their reservation at the restaurant.

Once the three slowly acknowledged their itinerary information, life returned to their faces as they excitedly prepared for the first night of vacation.

A short walk later and the three were at the designated location, where they were told there was just a few minute wait for their reservation. The hostess escorted the three to the bar area, where the bartender asked them for their drinks order.

The three ordered their drinks, and sat casually at the bar as the table was being prepared. Soon enough, a man in his mid 40's casually stepped up to the three, quickly putting away his phone as he approached, closing the picture it was showing.

"Hello ladies," the man said, as the three rolled their eyes. "May I buy you a drink?"

The three pretty twenty something women all raised their glasses as if to indicate they had a drink and the man was wasting his time. The man focused his attention on the pretty blonde, eying her from head to toe as she wore a comfortable dress fitting for the weather, yet amply showing her beauty.

As the man was about to introduce himself, a second male, an older CEO looking type in a collared shirt, striped shorts and a hat approached the bar.

"Is this man bothering you ladies?" the man asked, smiling, focusing his attention on Audrey, the redhead with stunning green eyes and attractive figure.

As the CEO entered the mix, another man, who looked to be the oldest of the three men, made his way over from across the bar.

"Now, gentlemen, there are three lovely ladies and three of us," the oldest man said calmly, as he made his way closest to the smart and smartly dressed brunette, Kayla.

The newcomer reached out, took Kayla's right hand and said, "I am Joseph Martin, I am pleased to meet you."

Kayla's eyes glazed over.

Nikki looked on in confusion, when the man who approached her took her right and said," Hello Nikki, I am Robert Emerson, I am pleased to meet you."

NIkki's eyes glazed over, leaving a stunned Audrey wondering what was going on.

The man closest to Audrey took her right hand, as the stunned red head didn't move, and introduced himself, "hello Audrey, I am Jameson Calloway, I am pleased to meet you."

Audrey assumed the same pose as her friend, standing, staring at her suitor, smiling a dumb smile and not moving, leaving her hand inside his.

The three pairs left the restaurant, the men leading the vacantly aware women by the hand, pushing them with the left hand in the small of the back out of the bar and restaurant.

The three men, strangers, all smiled a knowing smile at one another. Once outside, and away from anyone, they had a conversation about the week ahead.

"Well, I think we are all happy with our purchases here today," Jameson, the eldest of the three said with a wide smile.

"Yes, it does look like a good week for all of us," the youngest of the three, Joseph, replied.

"No doubt," Robert said. "I know we have a few things we all need to take care of with them, like group pictures on social media and such, let's make sure we don't upset the group that provided this service for us, and have them where they need to be on time. We all have their itinerary, let's not screw each other up here."

"Yes, this is a good idea," Jameson replied. "I am sure we will see each other, it is a small island!"

"Definitely," Robert said. "I know if anyone has an interest in sharing, I would be down for that."

"I think we can arrange that," Joseph replied. "It might be more fun!"

"Well, I am taking NIkki here to my place for her introduction now," Robert said. "I suggest we all do that now so they understand their new life for the week."

The three wealthy men all smiled, congratulated one another and split up.

* * *

"Looks like we have connection," Alicia told Veronica, seeing the three locations the men were staying at on cam, each with one of the girls. "Each of the men are actually trainers, and the girls will all show different personalities."

"What might those personalities be?" Veronica said with a smile. "Something fun?"

"Don't worry, they will be very fun," Alicia said. "And all will have the same stories to tell. And meet up daily for social media pics to share together."

On the left screen, Alicia pointed to the action, where Kayla, a research specialist and very intelligent woman, sat staring straight ahead.

"Kayla, you have been paid in full," Joseph Martin said. "I expect a very respectful whore."

"Of course, sir," Kayla said, her programming kicking in, as she suggestively ran her hand along the neckline of her dress, while licking her lips and dropping to her knees. "I am very happy to serve you this week."

Veronica and Alicia then looked at the center monitor, where the cute blonde Nikki was led to the main living area in the suite rented by Robert.

"Nikki, you have been paid in full," Robert said. "The contract of your Madam as an escort is acceptable."

"That's lovely, Sir," Nikki replied, blinking. "Is this the girlfriend experience or the contracted escort experience Sir?"

"This is the escort experience. I want everyone to know that you are an escort, Nikki," The experienced slave trainer replied.

"That sounds fun," Nikki replied, a wicked smile crossing her face as she reached over and unzipped the man's pants. "What's first, Sir?"

Over on monitor number three, the slave trading pair watched as the last couple made their way to where Jameson, the oldest and most experienced slave trainer had taken the redheaded Audrey.

"This is my favorite, Veronica," Alicia replied. "This is very interesting."

"Audrey, you have been paid in full," Jameson said. "Your contract is to be completed, no questions asked."

Audrey's face came to life, and immediately she felt fear.

"Oh my god..." Audrey said aloud. "What is going on here, who are you?"

"Audrey, I bought you for the week," Jameson said plainly. "You have no choice but to obey my every command. Whether you want to or not."

"Nnnoooo.... What is happening...." Audrey replied.

"Silence, Audrey," Jameson ordered, and watched as the cries and pleas from the redhead with green eyes stopped immediately.

Audrey stopped and remained silent, but the tears and fear did not subside.

"Stop crying," Jameson instructed, and laughed as the waterworks immediately subsided. "Smile."

Jameson was impressed, as the scared, stunning beauty stayed silent and smiled. It was a forced looking, vacant smile, but it was there.

"Well I'll be," Jameson said to himself, mostly, but out loud nonetheless. "They said it was going to work immediately, and it seems that is so."

Audrey pleaded with her eyes for the events to stop, and shook her head no.

"Let me tell you what's happening this week Audrey," Jameson teased. "You, and your cute little friends, have been purchased for the week as very obedient and high priced whores. You have been mentally trained, and there is nothing any of the three of you can do."

Audrey shook her head violently, silently while smiling still.

"And you won't say anything to anyone about it, without my express permission," Jameson said. "I will say this technology seems to be pretty amazing. Look at you smiling there."

Mentally, Audrey had put the pieces together, and her reaction indicated as much to her new partner. The VR software that she was using at work was apparently reprogramming her. And Nikki. And Kayla.

"I see you put the pieces together, Audrey," Jameson said. "They said you were the smart one. They were right. But guess what? You are a whore and you will obey."

Audrey took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, hoping for a way out.

"The best part of it all, Audrey?" Jameson teased as he placed his right hand under her chin. "You know everything that is happening and cannot stop it. You can't help yourself. You can't save yourself."

"Kneel," was the simple command from the highly experienced slave trainer.

Jameson laughed as Audrey knelt. The Master then moved her into a suitable kneeling slave position, back arched, hands under her breasts, lifting them, her eyes on the Master's feet.

"This is your kneeling position," Jameson said, patting her on the head. "Tell me you will be a good slave this week."

"I will be a good slave this week." Audrey responded, no tone or inflection in her voice, but the obedience evident.

"Excellent, we have a few things to work on as far as your enthusiasm and attitude," Jameson replied. "But rest assured, before the night is over, you will appear to be an enthusiastic slave."

Jameson moved in front of Audrey, and again picked up her chin.

"You will be an enthusiastic whore and slave this week," the older man said, unzipping and unbuckling his shorts. "Now, Audrey, let's start with a very enthusiastic blow job. It is very important that you show your best skills and do a very good job."

Audrey blinked, then shuffled on her knees to get closer to her now dominant partner. She then opened her mouth, and placed it on the large cock of the master, sliding slowly down, then licking the underside of his shaft. The pretty redhead then got into a good rhythm, and every so often pushed as far into his cock as her throat would allow, until she pulled out to breathe.

Eventually satisfied that Audrey was enthusiastic, and doing a good job, Jameson commanded the woman to stop.

"Very good, Audrey," Jameson said, slapping Audrey with his large cock on her cheeks. "I think you will turn out perfectly. Remember, no talking about your fate with anyone but me, and only in private, is that clear?"

"Yes," Audrey said, in a flatlined voice.

"Show enthusiasm at all times, Audrey," Jameson demanded. "And in private, I am Master."

"Yes Master!" Audrey said in a voice coated with enthusiasm.

"That's better," Jameson said, as he pulled his underwear and shorts back on. "Take off your bra and panties, you won't need them this week."

Audrey, still kneeling, then unhooked the bra under her dress, and pulled it off, then she shuffled the panties to her knees, and then alternated slipping them under her knees and eventually off.

"Audrey, when I give you a command, in private, your response is a very enthusiastic 'yes Master!' Is that clear?"

"Yes Master!" Audrey replied, talking loudly, a seemingly forced smile on her face to show that required enthusiasm.

"Stand up," Jameson ordered. "You will know exactly what's happening to you this week, but you can't do a thing about it, isn't that fun?"

"Yes, Master!" Audrey found herself replying, as Jameson unbuttoned the single button on the floral patterned dress she wore, her cleavage spilling over the top. In her mind, Audrey was an emotional wreck, outwardly she looked the part, and was scared at what was to come.

* * *

"Well that is good to see," Alicia said to Veronica, as the three pretty little Lance Tech girls were in the midst of their debut as talent for the sex trade.

"Yes, well Jameson is very good at what he does, and he will give us feedback on what to change for the slave mode," Veronica repeated, as a knock came from the door where they were conferencing.

Veronica looked puzzled as to who could be visiting, before Alicia looked over and smiled.

"I thought we could use a little relief after all this hard work setting up the new mode of business," Alicia replied, as she opened the door.

"Hello Mistress Alicia, Hello Mistress Veronica," Jenna said, as she entered the conference room.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise," Veronica said, as she walked over to Jenna and gave her a kiss on the cheek before the blonde bombshell got on her knees before her Mistresses. "And it's Mistress, now, when did this occur, Alicia?"

"It was a little added programming to go with the fun we all had last night," Alicia replied. "I figured with Cordelia spiraling into submission, we could not let this talent go to waste!"

"Well Jenna is talented," Veronica replied. "Did you have fun last night, Jenna?"

"Yes, Mistress Veronica, it was the most fun I have had since Cordelia did this to me," Jenna said honestly, kneeling perfectly, back straight, hands lifting her surgically enhanced breasts.

"Well I must admit, it was a wonderful show, Jenna," Veronica said, moving back to the office chair and desk to resume watching the monitors. "Bad Bitch Barbie suits you, in fact, I showed a small part of the show to a few people, and they are all clamoring to be tamed by you, well done. Oh don't worry, Alicia, nobody could see Cordelia."

12