Descent Travel: Cleared for Takeoff

Story Info
Jenna hosts the Grand Opening, whats up, Instructress?
7.1k words
4.79
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Descent Travel: Cleared for Takeoff

"Opening night is soon, Jenna," Cordelia told her thrall of a girlfriend as they sat in the television room and discussed the old toy hall of fame now part of Descent Travel and turned into a sexual fetish playground for wealthy businessmen and women. "Are you excited?"

"I'm always excited when I'm with you, Cordelia," Jenna answered with a wide smile, looking at the television wondering if she would be on the gossip report, a somewhat frequent event since her coming out with Cordelia at the Save the Children gala.

"I know darling, I know," the tech wizard replied, her programming of Jenna with the latest VR tech was breaking her down slowly. Even in her original persona, she was amazingly excited by Cordelia, which she hated but could not deny.

"So opening night, we have the show all planned, are you ready?" Cordelia asked, as the gossip reporter came on the big screen.

"Of course, I have been practicing when I am not with you," Jenna answered seriously.

"OG Jenna, how is life inside a Barbie doll?" Cordelia teased. "Any resistance left in you at all? I do like the feisty side."

"You know that helmet is making it more and more impossible for me to be me. I can't help but be this shell of a human being you created" Jenna replied. "Look at me, I can't resist you at all, and I can't even swear at you."

"Do you hate me, OG Jenna?" the CEO asked, curious as to the answer. Unlike the others, who were force fed into new personalities, with new proclivities, Jenna was slowly molded to make Cordelia the center of her universe in every way, a fact the scientist in Cordelia wanted to understand better.

"You know that I can't hate you..." Jenna said. "I know that it was you who did all of this to me with that helmet... but it doesn't make my feelings any less real...if that makes any sense at all..."

"It does, Jenna," Cordelia said, smiling. "Kiss kiss, my pretty doll."

Jenna, despite her understanding of the slow erosion of her own personality, found herself lost in the need to kiss her girlfriend. The girlfriend who turned her into a living Barbie, the girlfriend who trained her best friend to be a versatile sexual deviant and submissive, the girlfriend who she could not resist, the girlfriend she did not want to resist.

"This looks interesting," Cordelia said as the TV news flashed the promotion for an upcoming gossip segment.

Jenna, herself a recent media star based on her looks and cache as Cordelia's latest girlfriend, sat up, watching to see who was going to be the center of gossip tonight and said, "Shhh ok here's the best part..."

The pretty pair of tall sexy women watched as the gossip centered on Harold Herrmann, whose picture showed up on the screen, causing Cordelia to smile wide.

"...and we now have an identity for the mystery woman seen all over town with the mogul Harold Herrmann..." the bubble headed bleach blond reported as if it were the end of a civil war. "She is Olivia Becket, 23, and get this... she used to work for Cordelia Lance as her administrative assistant and was also the tech guru's girlfriend at one time... Miss Beckett is also the roommate of current Cordelia flavor of the month and Barbie doll look alike Jenna Roberts..."

"Oh wow she mentioned all of us!" Jenna squealed in delight, as she looked over to Cordelia who seemed neither pleased nor mad. "Remember Cordelia there is no such thing as bad publicity!"

"That's my good girl, Jenna," Cordelia said with a laugh, kissing her on the lips while gently tweaking her nipples as they watched. "Very good girl..."

********

"Shittt......." the man said as he threw the buxom beauty to the side in bed. "Noooo....."

"Whoa, what's wrong Harold?" the pretty girl with purple eyeshadow and lipstick asked, confused.

"They just ruined everything...." the man said.

"What are you talking about?" The pretty woman replied.

"They just named you, and me, as having an affair on fucking tv!" the man fumed.

"Well we aren't fucking on tv, just everywhere else practically," Olivia responded naively.

"This will ruin me,,," Herrmann said, sitting up and placing his hands on his head.

"I know just the thing that will help," Olivia said as she dove under the covers and moved her head between the legs of her older, wealthier partner.

************

"Amanda, when you are through please call the agency for another temp for me," COrdelia said to her current model, a 23 year old beauty with auburn hair and hazel eyes. "Unless you want to keep this position instead of the new one at Descent?"

"Oh no, Miss Lance, I want to be a Descent Girl,' Amanda said beaming. "Whatever the job, whatever it takes!"

"That's what I thought," the CEO said.

"Miss Lance, I called the agency for a new temp for you," Amanda said with a smile. "They said they had some concerns, and asked you to call them, here is the direct line to the company owner."

Amanda handed the post it note to the CEO, who looked at it and sighed.

"Thank you Amanda," Cordelia replied with a warm smile as she reached out to take the girl's hand. "I think it is time for another session with the VR for your new job. I can handle everything here."

As Cordelia set up the second 90 minute session for Amanda, she took the girl to the space in her office where only she could see her, a mini cubicle with the VR set up and a comfortable office chair.

"I am going to miss having you here all the time," Cordelia said. "But you are much more suited for this new position."

"Yes Miss Lance, I want to be a successful Descent Girl," Amanda repeated. "Whatever the job, whatever it takes."

Cordelia never got tired of hearing that phrase, to her it meant they were too far to stop their 'descent', and that they were ready for more.

"Amanda, what if that job meant kissing me?" the CEO said with a laugh.

"Oh wow, my goodness Miss Lance....I would because you are soooo beautiful," the girl stuttered. "And if that was what the job was and what it takes.... Absolutely Miss Lance.."

"Amanda, before your next session that is your job, That is what it takes..." Cordelia said, pushing the programmed buttons of her newest soon to be Descent Girl. "That, and a bit more, you don't mind, do you young lady?"

"No, Miss Lance," Amanda said without hesitation.

"Then by all means, show me you have what it takes darling," Cordelia teased as she pulled the young temp down on the couch.

Amanda took a deep breath, and perched herself on Cordelia's lap, facing her. She lowered her chin, then with her eyes looking up she smiled. Widely.

"I have what it takes, Miss Lance," the girl replied. "And I am sooo willing to show you right now..."

Amanda, eyes smoldering, planted a sensual kiss on the older CEO, who was very pleased to be able to select such fascinating and eager candidates for her new venture.

"Good girl, Amanda," the tech starlet said momentarily breaking the kiss before the young eager upstart pounced once again with a second, deeper kiss.

************

"Yes, I am heading up to Cordelia Lance's office as we speak," Instructress said, her glossy black rubber shining in the light of the private elevator. "Yes, I will let you know."

The bell for the elevator doors chimed as Instructress, wearing her full rubber, with hood, her now fire red ponytail trailing behind her, entered the private office area of Lancer Technologies CEO Cordelia Lance.

"Shit..." Cordelia said, breaking the kiss, and rapidly replacing the clasp on her bra as she moved to secure the inner office door, as she tried to straighten her top. "I lost track of time!"

"What, did I do something wrong, Miss Lance?" Amanda asked genuinely as the CEO tried to hurry and become less disheveled from the fun she had taking advantage of her latest, and now former temporary administrative assistant.

"Not at all, sweetie," Cordelia replied, "Come on, time for the next training video."

Cordelia pulled the girl, who was only partially wearing her bra, her shirt on the floor, to the VR station in the inner office. As she got the girl to her feet, she heard the door being tried, the same door she rushed to lock seconds earlier.

"Sit, Amanda," Cordelia said, looking over her shoulder, seeing a tall dark figure peering inside. "I have a meeting, it will be done before you are."

Cordelia fitted the VR system carefully on Amanda, then hit the computer tracking her progress, sending her into her second round of programming for the next 90 minutes. The CEO picked up the shirt, and placed it carefully over the girl's shoulders, then she moved to the door where the tall figure awaited.

Taking a deep breath, then a quick last smoothing of the hair, top, and slacks, and Cordelia opened the door. Cordelia was taken aback, the figure was no longer there.

"Hello?" the CEO called out, as she moved toward the conference room, where she saw nobody, then to her own office.

Seated in her office chair, her heeled boots sitting on the expensive oak desk, was the rubber clad, tall, fit and curvaceous Instructress, a wide smile across her glossy red painted lips.

"Make yourself at home," Cordelia said curtly, taking up residence in a chair opposite of her normal seat behind her desk.

"I believe I will, Mistress Cordelia," Instructress responded. "Your security is surely lacking for me to arrive where I am right now with no interference at all."

"Oh my security is well in hand, I assure you Instructress," Cordelia said sternly.

"I am not so sure," Instructress said. "Smeared lipstick, hair out of place, wrinkled top, your latest temp's shirt on the floor..."

"In MY private office," Cordelia responded firmly.

"Yes, but given your propensity to turn over staff..." Instructress said, "It is not a good look for you."

"Yes, well, Amanda is my newest Descent trainee," Cordelia asked.

"I understand, Mistress Cordelia," Instructress commented. "And to be honest, you are getting careless... too many temporary assistants, too many strange occurrences within your sphere."

"I think you are overreacting, Instructress," Cordelia said dismissively. "So the reason you are here is you are naming your bonus for a job well done..."

"Yes, I am," Instructress said, standing up and circling around Cordelia.

"So?" Cordelia asked.

"One night with you is my price," Instructress insisted. "If not, I walk away."

"This one night, what do you have in mind?" Cordelia asked, moving to the edge of her seat.

"Dinner in, test of your abilities as a martial artist..." Instructress said, as she stopped and put one finger on Cordelia's chin, lifting it to meet her eyes. "And so much more...."

"Intriguing, Instructress," Cordlia laughed. "Saturday night, here, after the DollHouse opening on Friday."

"No, Saturday will be at my place, Mistress Cordelia," Instructress informed. "These are my terms to continue."

The tall rubber suited woman leaned down and left a lipstick mark on the lips of the CEO paying her to train her submissive Descent Travel employees.

"See you Saturday, I will send directions. Leave Mallory home," Instructress concluded, turning and walking away.

"I advise discretion, Mistress Cordelia," the 6 foot Instructress said looking over shoulder. "Make Amanda the last one..."

"See you Saturday," Cordelia said from her chair.

The CEO made her way back to her side of the desk and found the note for the temp agency owner.

WIth a sigh, she picked up the phone and dialed.

"HM Agency, one moment for Alicia Mangione Herrmann," the bubbly voice replied as the call was answered.

"Shit...." Cordelia replied, at the name of her former college rival being the owner of the agency she used for employees.

"Shit what, Cordelia?" Alicia Herrmann said. "This is rich... you have no idea where you get your temp staff from?"

"I never put the names to the initials, Alicia," Cordelia said curtly. "I am a busy CEO, so why am I calling you?"

"Darling, three temps as your Administrative Assistant in one year? That's a bit over the top. "Even for a bitch like you," Alicia replied.

"Oh, I think if you weren't such a bitch, Harold wouldn't have hit on my poor employee," Cordelia shot back. "Everyone saw the news, Alley Cat."

"Oh, you have a wide swatch of strange events around you, Cordy," Alicia answered. "And I suppose I should thank you for your ex being a slut. I win that divorce uncontested, I get half of everything. I do suggest a prenuptial agreement, if ever anyone is crazy enough to marry you."

"So why am I calling you?" Cordelia asked again.

"Yes, no more temps for you after this one, Cordy," Alicia said. "Your track record is not good, and I will not have my placements be abused. My investigators are intrigued."

"Is there anything else, Alley Cat?" Cordelia asked.

"No, Cordy, that about does it," Alicia said. "Amanda said she was moving on to a different job."

"Yes, well who can blame her for wanting a better offer?" Cordelia asked. "Goodbye, Alicia."

"Bye, Cordy," Alicia said. "We will be watching. Closely..."

************

"Yes, I just left, and the assistant was topless in the inner office, bra disheveled, with Cordelia," the voice said. "I saw it with my own eyes..."

"Thank you for the update..." the voice on the other end said with a wide smile.

************

Cordelia Lance brought her Descent Travel team to the grand opening at the DollHouse, where Jenna would be spending most of her time, and the response to her invitation led to a healthy crowd of wealthy businessmen and women arriving for the show. As the guests entered, whey would be shown to a pre seating room, where they would have a sample of the latest VR tech from Lancer Technologies. Minimal programming was set up here by Cordelia, as the 8 minute mini feature would leave the guests open to the x-rated show they were about to see, and lowering their inhibitions on sex and sexuality, while ensuring they spoke to nobody about what they saw.

Upon arrival, all guests were given a warm welcome at guest services, then instructed to wait for the next green light and head into the pre-seating room for a view in the latest VR headset, thought to be a promotion by the guests for the luxury travel, but instead instructions and programming carefully planned by Cordelia.

Pleased with the turnout, Cordelia was excited for the Friday night festivities, but had a nagging feeling in the back of her head she could not quite put her finger on, but she was excited to grandly open Descent Travel.

The CEO took the stage in the small amphitheater with 250 seats, a black and purple curtain with the Descent Travel in a spiral logo visible, looking very professional in her black business suit, purple top and purple pumps. She was intrigued to see how well her programmed new employees performed.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen," Cordelia started. "Though I am not exactly sure who qualifies based on tonight's grand opening..."

A few chuckles echoed in the room, as the invitations were vague, though the men at the meeting understood completely.

"You see, my friends, we offer you some of the best things every successful business person needs," Cordelia continued. "Travel, luxury, fantasy, escape, and of course, having your own personal sexual fantasies fulfilled."

"So, without further ado," Cordelia said. "Descent Travel is cleared for takeoff. Let's settle in for a smashing, successful, sexy show. One that will press all your buttons! Here is the face of Descent Travel, someone you have seen around town with me, and a new darling of social media, the very sexy and talented Jenna Roberts!"

Cordelia left the stage, and the curtains opened. What the crowd saw on the stage was the inside of a luxury jet, with 2 rows of seats, all filled. Facing the seats in the traditional stewardess seat was Jenna Roberts, who walked to center stage where the microphone sat in a stand.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, as Miss Lance said, I am Jenna Roberts the hostess with the mostest here at DollHouse," the blonde statuesque stunner said, taking a bow, her breasts spilling forward. "And here is a model of our Descent Travel Jet, and in those seats wearing those amazing Lancer Tech VR head systems, are our Location Leaders for Descent travel."

The crowd clapped as Jenna, resplendent in her Purple and Black faux stewardess uniform that left nothing to the imagination, her makeup perfectly and tastefully done in shades of purple, gave a wave of her hand showing the 7 original employees of Descent Travel..

"What you will see tonight, is a sample of the locations Descent Travel can take you to where your wildest dreams can come true," Jenna explained. "I am sure we will find something that you find...."

The buxom blonde unzipped her top, then threw it to the side exposing her breasts.

"Titillating..."

The crowd laughed, and realized what kind of evening they had in store.

"So without further waiting, let's start our presentation!" Jenna said, taking the wireless microphone as she went over and stopped the program on the headset of her first guest of the evening.

"You may recognize this person," Jenna said. "A very great athlete from college a few years back, the one and only Jonathan Adler!"

"So Jonathan," Jenna said, pulling him by the hand to center stage. "What is your role with Descent Travel?"

"I run the registration office," the well built man replied. "And I have been trained to personally help with any fantasies anyone may have!"

"What kind of fantasies, Jonathan?" Jenna asked, noticing her guest was staring at her breasts. "Eyes up here!"

"Oh, well ANY fantasy, Miss Roberts," the man said.

"With anyone, male, female, trans?" the blonde asked.

"Definitely," the male said. "I am a versatile."

Jenna reacted as a stage hand brought out a rolling box and opened the lid.

"Jonny, you mean a sexual versatile?" Jenna asked cutely.

"That's right," the male replied.

"Well Jonny, this is your lucky night!" Jenna cooed. "I am your first client!"

Jonathan Adler had a very big smile on his face, reacting to the topless Jenna.

"I think I like this for you, big boy...." Jenna said, as she took out an 8-inch strap on and placed the harness over her very tight black bottoms.

The versatile began to remove his pants, before being stopped.

"That won't be necessary sweetie," Jenna relayed. "Kneel and bob..."

At the subliminally planted trigger, the former college athlete and all american skirt chaser got to his knees and began to use his mouth on the obscenely large protrusion worn by the beautiful hostess.

"Look at his eagerness and technique, ladies and gentlemen," the blonde told the audience as the man did his best work from his knees. "All descent travel ambassadors have been trained not only mentally for their tasks, but physically as well to give you the best, and longest experience you deserve..."

Adler continued his assault on the strap on as Jenna relayed things to the audience. The beautiful doll also pointed to the full tent from the pants of the male who was working on the strap on with abandon.

"As you can see, Descent Travel employees always rise to the occasion," Jenna said. "Refrain, reset,"

Adler, triggered to stop and return to normal, stood and smiled, wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth away. He remained rock hard.

"Very good show, Jonny, stay right here," Jenna smiled as she gave him a slight pat on the back. "So if you want a reservation for one of our locations, or an experience with this talented man, phone numbers will be given at the end of the evening."

The topless blonde wearing a strap on then made her way to the next seat on the set, and unhooked the next Descent employee from the VR headset as Adler stood quietly onstage, still tenting his pants.