Descent Travel Prepare for Landing

Story Info
Cordelia is dealt, loose ends.
5k words
4.3
2.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Descent Travel: Now Arriving Gate 68

Cordelia Lance settled in as the unwilling slave of her college rival Alicia Mangini and her charity partner Veronica Normandy. The pair, while having their fun at the expense of the one time overconfident wealthy successful CEO, had revamped the business model that had been created for Descent Travel. Cordelia continued in her role as CEO of the Lancer Technology business, while furthering her submission at the same time in the weeks since her initial treatment at the hands of her own technology.

"You see Cordelia," Alicia said as she took a paddle to the naked backside of Cordelia. "When people start changing suddenly or start disappearing, that becomes a big problem."

The wooden paddle made a loud 'thwackkk' on the ass of the CEO as she stood absorbing the punishment.

"And you were incredibly careless," the new boss bitch said with no emotion. "Olivia, Jenna, roommates? How ridiculously stupid. Then your ex-girlfriend starts banging my husband? My goddess, Cordy, how the fuck was I not supposed to notice that?"

'Thwackkkk' the paddle sounded again, as the once proud CEO, now naked before her the woman she always used to seem to one-up, absorbed painful paddle after painful paddle, her ass reddening with each smack.

"I can't have this level of carelessness," Alicia reminded. "Not on my watch, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Alicia," the CEO said, holding back tears.

"Good girl, Cordy," Alicia mocked. "How is life as a loyal little bitch to me?"

"It's amazing, Mistress Alicia," Cordelia said from conditioned memory. In the recesses of her mind she was angry at the turn of events, even if it was at her own careless hands, and screaming in her own head.

Alicia pointed to the floor in front of a chair, the point where Cordelia was trained to kneel, and the CEO obediently parked herself in that very spot and knelt. Alicia moved to the chair, and sat down.

"Care for my feet, bitch," Alicia demanded, and laughed as the once all powerful Cordelia Lance removed the heels and began to massage and kiss the feet of the woman currently controlling her.

"Sorry I'm late, Alicia," Veronica Normandy said as she entered the home office of Alicia. "Traffic was brutal."

"Yes, it can be this time of day," Alicia replied.

"Oooh, nice red ass, Cordy," Veronica said. "Nice work Alicia, that is a pretty shade of red."

The dominant women laughed, while in the depths of her mind Cordelia seethed.

"So, Alicia, I think the reset is nearly ready," Veronica said. "The DollHouse is good, and we have the first travel package ready to go."

"Excellent," Alicia said. "I have the first client for Cordelia all set, you are going to love it. Let's just say I have someone who is perfect for the job."

"Am I?" Veronica laughed. "I can't wait to see who it is, and I can't wait to see this once too good for anyone bitch serve as a two dollar whore."

""It will be a very fun night to grab popcorn and watch the live feed, Veronica," Alicia laughed as the CEO worked on her feet.

"So, Cordelia, pay attention sweetie while you continue your work," Alicia instructed. "So you can see the right way to use valuable human slave assets."

"Yes, Mistress Alicia," Cordelia replied, stopping her tongue bath on the toes to answer.

"So the friends groups, within Lancer Technology, they have completed their conditioning," Veronica said. "Our first group has tickets for the Bahamas, they are leaving Sunday night."

"Excellent, what's the dynamics of the group?" Alicia asked.

"We have 3 women, all under 30, all pretty and desirable, set to travel. Here's the file," Veronica replied. "Their air b and b is now fitted with cameras so we can check in and assess progress."

The file reported that three of Cordelia's employees were scheduled to vacation together, for the second year in a row. Included in the group were three administrative assistants who were the first to undergo VR training to serve as vacationing whores.

"Their training went flawlessly," Veronica replied. "They will be there for one full week. Each has been conditioned to obey when they meet and hear the name of a specific person. That person will control them for the duration of their stay. Essentially they are vacationing escort whores. They will have the time of their lives. At least that is what they will believe."

"You see Cordy, we will benefit from their vacation," Alicia said. "And nobody will be the wiser. They will return to us and be the loyal, valuable employees they are trained to be after their vacation. Nobody goes missing, no drastic life changes- like becoming a Barbie. Nothing to get anything on the radar. This is the future of slave asset management. Go bounce on your suction cup dildo on the floor while we discuss your business."

Cordelia stopped licking feet, got up and went to her bag and pulled out her 8 inch suction cup dildo. She then walked over to the tile floor, licked the cup and plopped it on the floor. She then lubed it and started bouncing up and down on it as she was told. She listened as best she could to what her tormentors were saying, but her conditioning had her getting very wet very fast.

"That just leaves one small blip on the radar," Veronica said. "One problem to eliminate."

"Instructress..." Alicia replied. "At least my problem has been alleviated."

"Yes, I see that cute little slut Olivia has been giving good old Harold a workout," Veronica replied. "And your bank account appreciates it I'm sure."

"It does," Alicia replied. "But what about our little problem?"

"I am on it," Veronica replied. "I have been putting my private security girl under the helmet."

"After she was so defiant to refuse?" Alicia asked.

"Well, a little something in her water had her very woozy and unsteady," Veronica replied. "And just weak enough to secure her to the chair and strap on the VR headset."

"Lovely," Alicia said. "What's the plan then?"

"Instructress is her oldest friend," Veronica answered. "I made her into a trained attack dog, since she knows all about her oldest friend's strengths and weaknesses."

"No one has seen this problem since she took Cordy for us," Alicia said, laughing as she watched Cordelia bounce up and down on a dildo mounted to the floor.

"Calliope knows where to find her in her 'secret place'," Veronica replied. "She attacks soon."

************

"Outstanding, Cordelia," Alicia said as Cordelia Lance arrived at The DollHouse an hour before her first client. "That look is perfect for tonight's festivities."

The proud CEO of a multi million dollar company paraded into the place wearing a pink tube top, no bra, pink thong panties, and a micro mini pink skirt, pink fishnet stockings and 4 inch pink heels. The finishing touch was her pink collar with loops extending out.

"Your first client arrives in an hour, Cordy," Alicia said. "Ever think you would be a whore turning tricks?"

"No, Mistress Alicia," Cordelia said, a hint of defeat in her tone.

"The best part is clients believe you are a Cordelia Lance look alike," Alicia said. "But instead they get the real thing. Isn't that fun, Cordy?"

"Not really, Mistress Alicia," the CEO said.

"Oh, I know Cordy," Alicia laughed. "I know. But you don't have any choice,by your own carelessness I might add. And just a few finishing touches for tonight's fun."

Alicia led Cordelia to a large box with a plexiglass square cut into it to see inside the box. The box opened, with a hidden hinge allowing the door to open so Alicia could open it.

"In you go," Alicia said with glee, as the beautiful CEO stepped into the box. "Turn around, face out and smile, this is the prototype for the Cordelia Lance doll, it fucks on command!"

Alicia placed the VR headset on the CEO as she was provided a few last minute instructions before her mystery initial client. Cordelia's face turned red from humiliation, while part of her seethed at her predicament, but outwardly she smiled and obeyed from her programming. The college rival took a picture of the Cordelia Lance live doll in the box, and sent it to Veronica, who laughed openly before texting that she was on her way,

Alicia then went to the control room, where she watched and waited as Cordelia absorbed more ideas from the VR headset.

Veronica arrived and headed to the control room, but not before making her way to the showroom floor, where a smiling Cordelia Lance stood in her Doll Box in her hot pink outfit.

"My how the mighty have fallen," Veronica said, as she saw a smiling Cordelia Lance wearing her own technology rewriting her very being. "Let's see who the mystery guest is going to be."

Veronica made her way to meet up with Alicia, who sat in the control room with a wide grin on her face.

"You're going to love this, Veronica," Alicia said. "It's perfect."

"What is Cordelia learning in her little safe box?" Veronica asked.

"You'll see," Alicia said. "Let's just say the super proud aggressive Cordelia is learning some new humiliating and passive things."

************

Calliope Denman, now personal security for uber wealthy Veronica Normandy, made her way to find her oldest and dearest friend, who was now mostly known only as 'Instructress' for her prowess in training obedient slaves in dungeons across the world. Now a security specialist and successful mixed martial arts fighting professional, Calliope, in her service to her latest employer, Veronica Normandy, philanthropist and widely renown as a savior to women in kidnapping and the slave trade, was seeking to find her best friend at the training of her employer.

Veronica had begun controlling her security specialist with the VR technology her oldest friend warned her to avoid. Accepting a drink laced with a sleeping agent rendered Calliope helpless, and so her descent into becoming the slave of Veronica Normandy began. The same Veronica Normandy who was no heroine to women of the slave trade, but instead a leading figure in the sale of human slaves. The fox hiding in the henhouse now had sharpened a very talented tool to attack the one open item that gave her pause.

Instructress.

Calliope's instructions were simple, after weeks of VR retraining, she was to capture her oldest friend by any means necessary. And so she went, given the green light, to track down Instructress, and bring her to Veronica. Her stop was simple- the old cabin in the woods that had been in Instructress' family for generations. No heat save for a wood burning stove, no electricity, and water was from a well on the property. Simple living, really.

She parked her car miles away and slowly hiked her way to the cabin, which was hidden in the woods, and contained several large rooms. Outside the cabin, sure enough, was Instructress' car, backed in, appearing as though ready for a fast getaway. There would be no fast getaway on this dark night.

"No getting away now, old friend," Calliope thought. "No electric, no alarms, no escape."

Calliope looked in a window, and saw no movement, but did see an orange glow in the base of the wood stove peeking out the glass of the door.

"Gotcha," Calliope said. "Now for the capture."

Calliope slowly opened the old window, which was conveniently unlocked, and opened it as slowly and silently as she could. Once open far enough, the security specialist and professional fighter entered the cabin. Once inside, she could see no light, no candle, no lantern, save for the orange embers in the wood stove in the center room of the house. Using a clockwise motion, Calliope went room by room, searching for her old friend, hoping for the element of surprise.

Three rooms later, in the pitch black, she opened a room door.

"Hello Calliope," Came the voice from inside from the person seated, meditating, back to the door, as the door was opened. "I have been waiting for you."

"It's over, just give up," Calliope said, trying to use reason with her friend. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I didn't want to see you hurt," Instructress said, never moving from her seated position. "Yet I notice you take direction from your Mistress now. I told you not to let anyone put that VR tech on your head. Sorry that happened, Calliope, you never were a good listener."

"Oh that just helps me focus better," Calliope answered. "To do the important things much easier."

"And what is so important that you have come all the way to hell to see me?" Instructress asked.

"You need to be brought in and trained properly," Calliope answered in all seriousness.

"Never going to happen, Calliope," Instructress said.

"Then by force it is," Calliope replied. "You never could beat me, you know."

"That was a long time ago," Instructress replied, as she slowly stood up, turned around and put on a lantern light. "I have grown a lot since then, my friend."

"Not enough to beat me, though," A confident Calliope retorted, getting into a fighting stance.

"Maybe, maybe not," Instructress said as she stopped and started playing with her collar on her black tight fitting top. "But maybe you should look at this."

And there it was. The shiny spiral pin with a lance poking through, pinned on the collar of Instructress.

"Calliope, what does this pin mean?" Instructress asked.

"It means you must be obeyed," Calliope answered, confused.

"Good, stand still, hands at your sides," Instructress answered. "You seem confused, ask whatever is on your mind."

"Why can't I fight you? Why am I obeying you?" Calliope asked.

"Well, embedded in all training is a command to obey whoever wears one of these pins. In Cordelia's original plan, this was how the slaves would know who to serve," Instructress said.

"How did you know?" Calliope asked. "And how did you get the pin?"

"I asked Cordelia for instructions on how the VR worked, I told her it would help me train her slaves better," Instructress said, maintaining her distance. "I learned through the instructions. They were so deep in the programming, it would be nearly impossible to delete. Even if the pin trick didn't control you, I had a plan b ready."

"What was your plan b?" Calliope asked.

"To kick your ass," Instructress said in plain terms.

Calliope sighed, and with her new programming was frustrated at not being able to attack.

"As for the pins, Cordelia actually sent them to me, and explained them to me at the same time I was working on her first round of employees," Instructress replied. "Overconfidence is a bitch."

Calliope took a deep breath, and tried to fight the command to stand still.

"I also estimated, and it seems accurately, that once Cordelia was under control, Veronica and Alicia would also become overconfident," Instructress said, grabbing and shaking the spiral and lance pin on her collar. "And leave me with this big advantage."

Calliope just stared at the pin, cursing it in her mind.

"Don't worry, you will take me to Veronica," Instructress said. "But on my terms. And yes, we are going to fight. Pay attention, Calliope."

Calliope's focus changed- she was now making sure she was listening to her old friend.

"We are going to go into the gym room here, and we will fight, no rules, just whoever submits loses," Instructress said. "Afterwards, we will go and visit Veronica. But on my terms, not hers. Let's go. When we finish, you will ask what my plan is and help me execute it, is that clear?"

"Yes," Calliope said almost defiantly, but understanding.

"Excellent," Instructress said, taking her old friend by the hand out the door. "Time for the overconfident bitch professional fighter to get her ass kicked..."

************

"Well what do we have here," Veronica said as there was activity in The DollHouse. "I'll be damned, what have you planned with our little Barbie girl?"

Into The DollHouse walked Jenna Roberts, clad in all black, with dark makeup and looking the part of Dominatrix.

"A little of this, a little of that," Alicia teased. "And a whole lot of payback."

"How did you manage that?" Veronica asked. "Isn't the old Jenna Roberts long gone, never to return? Her mind was broken and she actually became this Barbie version."

"I gave her a temporary command set, just for tonight," Alicia said. "Tomorrow she is back to Barbie. Hell, she is actually going to go change her name."

"Seriously?" Veronica asked. "To what?"

"Barbara Millicent Roberts," Alicia said, as the pair laughed as they watched Jenna, dressed in a black corset top, breasts spilling over the top, black rubber capri length pants, black mid calf heeled boots, black rubber gloves, a black collar with 'Bad Bitch Barbie' on it, with her makeup all done in black. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail.

Jenna opened the door to the box, switched off the VR headset and set it on its hanger. Slowly, life returned to Cordelia's eyes.

"Showtime, Veronica," Alicia said, raising a glass of champagne and toasting her friend.

Standing in front of the CEO was her big breasted Barbie doll, arms folded under her breasts, eyes boring a hole through her, a black riding crop in her right hand, a pink leash in her left hand. Cordelia was stunned with what was on Jenna's collar, and in general by what was in front of her- it wasn't the Barbie she created.

"Hhheeelllloooo," Cordelia stuttered out, her mind reeling still from the VR session refreshing her new outlook, and more for the evening.

"You fucking bitch," Jenna said. "It's Mistress, you dumb bitch."

Jenna clipped the pink leash on the collar of her sub for the evening, the newest whore for Alicia and Veronica, and pulled her from the security of her little box, Cordelia nearly falling over from the strength of the tug Jenna gave.

"Stand the fuck up," Jenna said, her voice, normally soft, sweet and sounding a bit flighty, now sounding authoritative and demanding.

Cordeila stood silently, her knees knocking just a bit. Jenna then took her left hand, and delivered a full strength, open handed slap to the right cheek of the CEO.

"Thawackk!!" the sound could be heard in the control room without a microphone.

"Holy shit Alicia," Veronica said. "She isn't going to kill her, is she?"

"Not to worry, Veronica, sit and enjoy," Alicia laughed.

"Come on, bitch," Jenna said, as she turned and took Cordelia by the leash to the playroom set up for the night. Cordelia was kept off balance, as Jenna quickly pulled the leash, and even fell off her own heels onto the floor at one point.

"Get up, whore," Jenna said, kicking Cordelia in the ass as she lay on the floor. "I paid damn good money for you. I was told you would be a good, obedient whore for me. Well? Are you?"

"Yyyyessss, Mmmmissstrsss," Cordelia replied, her normal confident manner with Jenna shattered.

Jenna pulled the leash, Cordelia unable to get to her feet, and the CEO was dragged along, her hands on her collar, her feet trying desperately to keep up. Finally, after what seemed like an interminable time, Jenna stopped.

"Get the fuck up, now," Jenna said authoritatively.

"Yyyyessss, Mmmmissstrsss," Cordelia said, her voice wavering.

Once on her feet, Jenna put the leash and crop in her left hand, and swung her open right hand and connected on the left cheek of the CEO. A louder thwack resulted.

"Evil bitch," Jenna said, raking the crop in her right hand and swatting the ass of the CEO with the riding crop, connecting three times.

"I guess I need to beat obedience into you," Jenna said. " I think this is more fun than using that machine like you did with me...."

Jenna then turned and forcefully tugged the leash again, and Cordelia managed to follow along to the playroom, where she stopped in the middle of the room.

"Hands up, slut," Jenna ordered, once getting the CEO into position.

"Yes, Mistress," Cordelia answered, her voice quavering.

12