Descent Travel - Training Day

Story Info
Training Day Begins for the Spiral Girls of Descent Travel.
5.3k words
4.59
4.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Descent Travel - Training Day

Jenna woke up on the couch with a slight headache and her body hurt as if she were in a streetfight. She flipped off the headset that sat on her head and face and thought back to the morning, the one where Cordelia Lance had taken her friend and roommate Olivia off to a 6 month excursion for training for the new travel company Descent Travel created by the tech giant. After that, she remembered an encounter with Cordelia, and then the shock, then the paralysis, then the headset, then the sound and spirals then nothing.... Until now.

Wearily, Jenna threw off the headset and got to her feet and found her phone on the floor nearby. She looked at the time and realized it was 10am, and her friend was airborne on her way to training for her new job, and wondered what the hell had happened since last seeing her. And what was Cordelia Lance doing here... And her driver.... That was at 7:30am, if she recalled right.

"Shit.... " Jenna thought as she looked at the marks from where the prongs of the taser struck her. "Bitch tased me...."

As she stood, Jenna looked out the window- where she saw the limo she had seen earlier in the day again pulling up out front. The chauffeur exited the car, walked to the opposite side of the car and opened the rear door where Cordelia Lance emerged and made her way up the steps.

"Get the fuck away from me, psycho..." Jenna yelled as she rushed to lock the door before the tall woman could get there.

"Oh now Jenna, don't be such a drama queen." Cordelia Lance said as she got to the door. "Be a good girl and open the door now."

"Noooooo......" Jenna shouted as her hands unlocked then opened the door and took a step back.

"Very well done, Jenna," Cordelia said as she entered the apartment, followed by her driver, a pretty if muscular woman in a cute black driver outfit.

"What the fuck did you do to me, you bitch..." Jenna said as she took a step toward Cordelia. Jenna wanted to push by, punch and get physical- but as she got close she found herself unable to any of the things running through her head. And she also realized that when Cordelia called her 'good girl' she felt something,

"What's wrong, Jenna?" Cordelia teased as she entered the home, watching as Jenna balled her fists then opened her hands as she moved a few steps back, a confused look on her face. "I am simply trying to start a very specialized travel agency and there you are being a complication. I do not like complications, Miss Roberts."

"What the actual fuck," Jenna stammered as she became more confused at her reaction toward the woman she wanted to batter.

"My goodness, Jenna, the language, can you possibly manage one sentence without being vulgar?" Cordelia laughed as she approached the confused younger woman.

"Fuck you," Jenna said. "I don't know what Olivia ever saw in a bitch like you..."

"Stop right there Jenna, do stop talking now and stand still," Cordelia ordered.

Jenna went to say something- but found her voice remained quiet as she did what she was told by Cordelia and stood still. It was befuddling and infuriating all at the same time. But most of all it was scary, standing statue still at the command of someone. The beautiful tech CEO picked up the VR headset and walked toward the woman who remained in place.

"You may ask one question, Jenna," Cordelia Lance instructed her prey as she circled her, her pointer finger casually tracing her path along her shoulders. "Make it a good one."

"What the fuck did you do to me?" was the question.

"Ah the obvious question it is then," Cordelia began with a laugh. "My instincts about you were right, not much of a deep thinker, are you, but at least you are gorgeous. But appropriate for your one question. I've started programming you, Jenna. Two hours so far, and it seems to be working perfectly. Probably because you aren't such a deep thinker."

As Cordelia responded, she held up the virtual reality headset that had begun the process. Jenna flinched as she recalled the taser... and the headset being placed on her as she lay motionless... then the nothingness that followed shortly thereafter.

"That's right, I have started to program you Jenna," the CEO said matter of factly. "And will continue to do so, and with your help. Now be a good girl and strip, then stand at attention, we need to start your transformation."

Inexplicably, at least in her own mind, Jenna began stripping out of her clothes in front of one of the wealthiest and most powerful women in the world. Her hands moved of their own volition it seemed, as in the recesses of her mind she screamed silently. Shoes. Socks. Shirt. Pants. As she got to her bra and panties, she desperately tried to stop, but nothing happened. More silent screaming as her hands completed their task. Bra. Panties.

"Good girl, Jenna," Cordelia said with a smile. "You will answer each question completely and honestly without hesitating, is that understood, Jenna?"

"Yes.... you bitch...." Jenna replied with venom.

"Still feisty, how cute," Cordelia said. "Won't help you much, and the language, it's just low class and boring, my dear. Jenna, no more swearing when you are talking with me, always talk to me with respect, is that understood?"

"Yes, Cordelia..." Jenna found herself saying as she stood at attention.

"Good girl, Jenna," Cordelia praised. "How do you feel right now?"

"Confused, strange, scared," the girl answered.

"How do you feel toward me?" the tech guru asked.

"I want to beat the heck out of you but I can't seem to do anything about it," Jenna started. "I hate you actually."

"I have a feeling you will come around and change your mind on that," Cordelia quipped. "Close your eyes Jenna."

Jenna's eyes snapped shut, leaving her in the dark, standing naked at attention and somehow at the mercy of her best friend's ex-girlfriend.

"Open your eyes Jenna," Cordelia ordered. "You are doing a very good job following along so far."

Jenna just looked at Cordelia, empowered to do nothing else. "I am just priming the pump so to speak, getting you used to doing exactly what I tell you to do. Can you resist, Jenna? Close your eyes."

Jenna's eyes shut once again, as she answered "No..."

"Which bedroom is yours Jenna?" Cordelia asked.

"Down the hall to the right," Jenna answered with her eyes closed.

Cordelia nodded at her driver, who took a suitcase into the bedroom. Power tools could be heard soon thereafter. Jenna was left wondering what was happening in her room. Cordelia remained silent as the power tools left her prey in wonderment. Cordelia made her way to Jenna and slowly began running her hands along the arms and shoulders of the frozen girl.

"Open your eyes, Jenna," Cordelia said as she stood face to face caressing the arms of the naked girl immobile before her. "Look into my eyes, Jenna, and don't stop looking until I instruct you to, is that clear?"

"Yyess, Cordelia," Jenna responded, as this wonderful feeling washed through her, starting at her arms.

"Jenna, what do you see as you look deeply into my eyes," Cordelia asked, as the girl continued in her confused state.

"Evil." Jenna said without flinching.

"I love that Jenna, you keep fighting," Cordelia said as she took her right hand and brushed it gently along the left cheek of Jenna Roberts. "Now stay quiet and listen, you want to listen don't you Jenna?"

"Nnnooo," the defiant girl responded, though she wasn't exactly sure of that standing naked and at attention and obeying whatever she was told. She was still staring into the deep dark brown eyes of Cordelia, as badly as she hoped, no, needed to look away.

"You may not want to, but you HAVE to, Jenna," Cordelia said, her eyes never blinking. "Because I told you to, because I programmed you to..."

Cordelia continued to caress and touch Jenna, albeit in a non sexual manner despite her nakedness, and the touch from the tech CEO was causing interesting and definitive feelings of pleasure. Jenna took a deep breath to try and shake the feelings.

"What you see when you look into my eyes is power," the tall brunette said of her deep brown eyes. "Every time you look into my eyes you see my power, and you feel powerless, isn't that right Jenna?"

"Yyss, nnnooo," the dirty blonde replied, confused, but definitely not feeling powerful herself in that moment.

"Jenna, tell me you are powerless," Cordelia pushed.

"Powerless.... Nooooo...." Jenna stuttered.

"How cute, still fighting. I like that, it tests me Jenna," Cordelia said. "Close your eyes, Jenna."

Jenna closed her eyes, powerless to do anything else.

"Very good Jenna, I am enjoying this, but we need to move along," Cordelia said. "Open your eyes, look into my eyes again Jenna."

Jenna opened her eyes, and stared.

"The more you look into my eyes the more you feel that power I have over you Jenna, tell me you understand," Cordelia instructed.

"Iiiii i unnderstandd...." Jenna responded meekly, unsure what she was exactly experiencing.

"Very good Jenna," Cordelia said. "Now you will answer me honestly without hesitating won't you, Jenna?"

"Yess." Jenna replied, feeling the effects of whatever was being done to her.

"Excellent, Jenna," Cordelia started. "Are you straight, bi, lesbian, or curious?"

"Sstrraightt..." was the reply as she still looked deeply into the powerful eyes before her.

"Very good, Jenna, do you have a boyfriend?" Cordelia continued.

"Yyyess," the girl responded.

"Are you a virgin?" Cordelia asked.

"Nooo..." was the girl's reply.

"Very nice Jenna, how many sexual partners?" was the new question.

"Ffivee," was the nervous response.

"Outstanding, Jenna, are you dominant or submissive?" the questioner asked.

"Iiiii dont knowww," Jenna answered.

"Oh don't worry, Jenna we will figure that one out together, and I know how that will turn out," Cordelia said with a laugh. "Now, are you interested in changing your body in any way?"

"Nnnooo," Jenna said.

"Very nice, Jenna, Interested in tattoos or piercings?" Cordelia asked, gazing into the glassy blue eyes.

"Nnnnoooo," the blue eyed girl replied.

"Thank you Jenna, you may close your eyes now," Cordelia ordered.

Again her eyes snapped shut as Cordelia backed away. The idea that Jenna could not even control something as simple as closing her eyes was frightening. So was the knowledge she could not stop obeying what she was told to do by the wealthy tech innovator. Her memory was not complete, but she instinctively knew it had something to do with the VR headset. Details, the what, the how, the why were incomplete, but that was where Jenna Roberts stood. Even if she stood at attention, naked, eyes shut at the command of one woman.

"Jenna, open your eyes," Cotdelia ordered. "Take my hand, walk to me now."

Jenna opened her eyes, allowed them to adjust, then took the painstaking few steps she was desperate not to make to take the hand held out for her by the woman controlling her. Once there, her right hand met the left hand of Cordelia Lance, and a shudder went through the young, naked woman. A minor, pleasurable shudder, but noticeable. Her breath skipped a bit at the tiny tremor, and as she looked at Cordelia she noticed a smile, one you would see a cat make as it captured a mouse.

"Very good Jenna, you are liking the feeling I see," Cordelia said. "Come now, Mallory has completed her work in your bedroom. It is time to start your specific programming."

In the bedroom, there was a queen sized bed, a chair, a vanity table and a full length mirror attached to the wall, and now there was a shelf hanging next to the bed with a computer and the Virtual Reality headset she vaguely recalled sitting on the shelf. She noticed in the little walkway area two spots of dust on the floor, and as she looked up, she saw a silver u-shaped bar attached to her ceiling, with a sliver hook like device attached to the wall underneath.

"What's wrong, Jenna, tell me what's bothering you," Cordelia asked.

"The shelf, the hook thing, the bar in the ceiling, the headset..... No....please..." Jenna said, as her eyes began to well up at what she saw combined with her situation.

"Oh don't worry Jenna, you are going to love everything we do together very soon, I promise," Cordelia began. But for now, we can't have these little messes, why don't you go get something to clean these floors with. Jenna, you must clean the floor here now."

"Yyess, Cordelia," Jenna replied. Where that came from she wasn't sure, but instinct knew the headsets had something to do with it. As she left the bedroom to go to the hall closet to get the vacuum to clean the floor, she had a very brief, if fleeting, thought about walking out the door and getting away. Stationed at the door was Cordelia's driver, who she realized was a woman named Mallory.

As she got to the hall closet, she opened the door, retrieved the vacuum and returned to her room.

"Very good, Jenna," Cordelia began. "And you did exactly what I instructed you to do. Tell me, Jenna, did you have a thought of trying to leave?"

"Yyyyeeesss, Cordelia," Jenna replied honestly.

"Yet here you are, clean this mess up now, Jenna," Cordelia told the naked girl with the vacuum.

Jenna plugged in the vacuum, took out the hose attachment, and obeyed. From her knees she cleaned the dust left from Mallory's handiwork, and in seconds the dust was cleared.

Jenna turned off the vacuum while still on her knees.

"You look lovely on your knees, Jenna," Cordelia offered. "It very much suits you. Put the vacuum away and come back to me."

Jenna looked up, and returned the hose attachment to the base, got up off her knees and returned the vacuum to the closet, looked at Mallory then returned to Cordelia in her bedroom.

"Very well done Jenna," Cordelia praised. "You seem to be settling in to following my instructions very well. Continue to answer me honestly Jenna, and answer my question as you stand at attention."

Cordelia strolled around Jenna, who did her best to not answer as she found herself now standing before the naked young woman under the U-shaped bar attached to her bedroom ceiling.

"What is your height, Jenna?" Cordelia asked.

"Five foot nine," the girl replied.

"What is your weight?" was the next question.

"One hundred thirty pounds," Jenna answered.

"What is your dress size?" Cordelia continued.

"Six or eight depending," was the answer.

"What is your shoe size?" the CEO continued.

"Nine," the girl replied.

""Highest heel you have worn?" Cordelia asked.

"Three inches," was the response.

"What is your bra size?" was next.

"Thirty four b," the girl replied.

"Stand still, Jenna, do not move at all," Cordelia demanded.

Jenna immediately felt her muscles tighten at the command to ensure compliance, though why she was so compliant was a mystery at the moment. The naked girl just watched as Cordelia pulled out a tailor's tape.

"Let's see what we have here, Jenna," Cordelia said as she placed the tape around the chest of the tall, dirty-blonde haired, hazel eyed girl.

"Thirty-six, excellent, Jenna," Cordelia mused as she moved the tape to the waist of the frozen girl.

"Twenty five, you may need to work out more, Jenna," Cordelia laughed. "Now reach up and grab the bar above your head with both hands, and let your arms bear all the weight."

Jenna reached up, grabbed the bar and let her arms bear all 130 pounds, hanging there.

"Feet and legs still now, very good Jenna. Take a deep breath in and hold it for me," Cordelia ordered.

Jenna took a deep breath and held it as Cordelia re-measured her waist.

"Twenty-two, that is promising," Cordelia said out loud as Jenna had a very confused look on her face. "Stand on your feet, at attention, you may let go of the bar now Jenna."

Jenna let go of the bar and stood on her own two feet again, as she felt the tape now being moved to her hips.

"Thirty-five," Cordelia said, punching the keyboard on her phone.

"Very good Jenna," the owner of Lancer Technology said. "Following my instructions is becoming easier I see."

Jenna simply stood where she was, confused and scared and unsure why she wasn't fighting back.

"Now Jenna, let's get you standing properly. Left foot in front of the right foot," Cordelia said as Jenna obeyed. "Tilt your head, chin to the left, left hand on your hip, right hand shoulder height, wrist limp."

Jenna moved as instructed to the pose.

"Oh how perfect. When I tell you to stand for me, this is the pose you will take, and you will always smile," Cordelia ordered, as she moved behind Jenna and wrapped her hands around her waist, her mouth by the standing woman's ear. "Your programming will be slow, and you will willingly obey everything I tell you to do. You can try to resist, I insist you try, but in the end you will comply. You have already begun."

Jenna flinched as Cordelia moved her hands from her waist to her breasts, and slowly, methodically began to play with them.

"Oooohhhh...." Jenna moaned, from the touch.

"My touch is heaven to you, Jenna," the CEO continued. "You will start to crave it soon enough."

Jenna flinched as Cordelia pinched her nipples, then moved around to face the captive, who was still in her pose.

"And the more you obey me, the more you will want to obey me because of how I make you feel, Jenna," Cordelia monologued. "And your programming will cement that."

Cordelia pulled a tube of bright pink lipstick out of her pocket, and applied it to the posing, smiling Jenna.

"You will even begin to program yourself, in time, Jenna," Cordelia said, as she confronted the girl in her own bedroom. "Look in my eyes, Jenna."

Jenna looked into the eyes of her opponent, and felt a difference. A difference that was noticeable to the tech guru.

"That's right Jenna, I feel that too," Cordelia laughed. "Tell me how you feel, as you stare in my eyes."

"Powerless....." JEnna answered.

"Perfect," Cordelia said with a laugh. "Close your eyes, Jenna."

Jenna's eyes slammed shut.

Cordelia leaned in and kissed Jenna full on her newly pink painted lips.

Jenna moaned as she found herself kissing back. Cordelia let the kiss linger for a while, but she needed to move things along, but not before she reached down and noticed how wet Jenna had become.

"How lovely, Jenna," Cordelia said as she broke the kiss, and was pleasantly surprised the girl was still in her pose. "Now, open your eyes, go and open the door of your new shelf."

Jenna padded over, opened the door and recoiled at what she saw.

"Take it out Jenna," Cordelia ordered.

Blushing crimson, Jenna pulled out the sex toy.

"That is to help you with your transition and programming, Jenna. It is the latest in technology, it is a stim fit vibrator that is calibrated to match your VR headset," Cordelia said to the girl. "It will become your favorite toy very soon my dear."

Jenna held the toy like Superman holding kryptonite.

"Well, enough of the chit-chat, I do have a company to run, as fun as this has been. Go get your phone and bring it to me please Jenna," Cordelia instructed.

Jenna took a breath and walked to the living room and found her phone on the table by the door. She picked it up and walked back to Cordelia, who was patiently standing at her bed by the new shelf her driver, Mallory had installed. The tech CEO held out her hand as Jenna entered her bedroom. Jenna handed over her phone, and realized she was still holding the vibrator in her other hand.

"What's the code to unlock your phone, Jenna?" Cordelia asked.

"Zero, one, zero, seven, nine, eight," Jenna answered.

"How cute, your birthday is your code," Cordelia teased. "Not a very smart password, Jenna. I knew you weren't much of a thinker. Fortunately you have me to help you with that."

12