Desdera's Summoning Ch. 02

Story Info
Desdera's form becomes more pleasing to her mistress.
4.3k words
4.66
7.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Desdera. And something is happening to me! But I'm sure it's a change my Mistress intends.

"Mistress! My back ..."

"Oh?" She steps around behind me. I hear her musical laugh. "How cute!"

She reaches down and touches me. Touches my ... my tail? Yes, my tail. She strokes it, and it wiggles happily in her hand of its own accord. I can feel it. I've grown a tail! Oh, I hope that Mistress likes it!

"What do you think, Mistress?" My tail wiggles in her hand. Mistress strokes it, then gives it a sharp twist. The pain is brief, replaced by great joy.

"Yes, it is about time you grew this, don't you think, little demon?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I reply. What kind of demon was I, to lack a tail? Well, that is past now.

"Hmm, I can think of a good use for this," she purrs. "Put your hands behind your back, Desdera."

I obey her orders without thought. Mistress grabs my wrists with one hand, and my new tail with the other. I gasp at her rough treatment as she uses my own freshly-grown tail to bind my hands tightly behind my back. I am helpless before her will.

"Very good, Desdera," she grins, giving my tail one more sharp tug for punctuation. She chuckles. "What a fine development. Now you are providing your own restraints!"

I shudder with excitement to be bound once again by my Mistress.

"Mmm, you are a good little demon."

Semrami walks around my kneeling form slowly. Her burning eyes are inspecting me minutely. I can feel her stare sear my skin. My body trembles with the pleasure of it. She runs a hand down my face, and cups one of my swelling breasts in her hand.

"Beautiful." She squeezes. "Golden skin. Just as I wanted you. You are so nearly perfect for me now, Desdera."

I am so glad that my body pleases my Mistress. I love her so much! I look forward to the changes that will bring me to perfection.

Semrami gestures and an image begins to form in the air before us.

"Look at this, slave."

The scrying image gradually resolves. I see ... A mortal woman. Pink-skinned and brown-haired. She wears plain, drab clothes. She looks sad.

"Do you recognise her?" my Mistress asks.

I frown as I examine the image.

"No, Mistress."

"Are you sure?"

I look up at Mistress in puzzlement. "I do not know any mortals, Mistress. This image means nothing to me. Your face is the only one in my mind, Mistress."

Her red lips smile down at me. "Such a sweet sentiment." She turns my head back towards the image. "That was you, once, Desdera."

I believe her, as I must believe my Mistress in all things. But it is difficult. "Really, Mistress?"

"Yes," she affirms. "You do not recall at all any longer, do you?"

I shake my head slowly from side to side.

"No," I say. "Mistress ... If you were not telling me that it was so, I would not believe for a moment I was ever a mortal." I continue to look at the image of the stranger. "She ... May I ask you a question, Mistress?"

"You may," she says. "In fact ... You have become a very good, obedient, loyal slave, Desdera. I know you will not abuse any privileges I grant you. From now on, if I do not instruct otherwise, you may speak freely and ask whatever questions you wish."

I am honoured by the privilege, but I know that, for the most part, I will remain content to wait silently for her commands as I am accustomed to. "Thank you, Mistress. You are so generous to me. The woman ... The mortal that was me. She did not know you, did she?"

"She did not."

I nod with certainty. "That must be why she was unhappy."

Semrami's hand strokes through my hair. "Are you ever unhappy, Desdera?"

The question startles me. "No, Mistress! Of course not, Mistress. I serve you! Every moment is pleasure."

"But some moments more than others, I think?" She chuckles.

My eyes flick down to her cock. "Yes, Mistress."

She gestures again, and the image changes. Now the woman who she says was me walks alongside another. This mortal's hair is auburn and she is finely-dressed. No sound comes from the image, but I can see that she is talking incessantly while her companion — while I, or so I am given to believe — listens in silence. The mortal that was me carries several bags, while the other one is unburdened.

"What about her?" asks Semrami. "Do you recognise the other woman?"

"No, Mistress," I respond without doubt or hesitation. "Why? Who was she?"

Semrami grins down at me, baring her fangs. "No one of consequence, evidently."

She lifts me to my feet.

"Now ... get on the bed."

I comply, eager to please Mistress. I know how she wants me. I bend over the edge of the grand bed, presenting my rear to her. Mistress walks up behind me, and lays a smack on my ass with her hand.

"Good demon. Let me look at you. ... Mmm, you are one fine piece of ass."

Her eyes move over my curves. Her hand lingers on my butt, squeezing strongly.

"Yes. One fine, firm ass. I'm going to enjoy this."

I shiver in anticipation. With both hands, she parts my butt-cheeks.

"Look at you!" She can see the oil seeping out of my holes. "Oozing in readiness! You love it, don't you, little demon?"

"Yes, Mistress," I moan.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, sweet servant. Your tight little ass."

Mistress rubs her hands over my back and butt. I'm so excited! I've thought about this every hour she's been away!

"Are you ready, Desdera? Ready for my cock in your ass?"

And then I can feel it. Its hardness rubbing between my butt-cheeks, probing towards my hole.

"Yes, Mistress!" I gasp, bracing myself. "Yes! Please, Mistress ... Let me feel your cock inside me!" So much anticipation! So much pressure building deep down inside me! "I want it so much!"

"I know you do." Her hand cracks down on my ass. "Stop talking and take it, slave."

I feel the warm, hard head of her cock rub against my slick hole. My hands are bound behind my back with ... with my own tail! Not that I would ever dream of resisting, but my powerlessness excites me more. I'm helpless before Mistress, and I'm desperate for her to enter my oiled asshole!

Mistress smacks my ass again. With her other hand, she grabs my shoulder and pushes me down against the satin sheets. The tip of her cock finds its mark. She pushes forward, and my slick ass yields to her penetration easily. It's so thick ... Dimly, I recall that once this would have caused me discomfort. But my body has long since adapted to meet her needs. My ass-hole is stretchy, and it beads oil when I am excited, making it so easy for my Mistress to slide her majestic cock in.

She holds me down against the bed as she feeds more of her length into me. I moan in ecstasy as she keeps me pinned. She's reclaiming me. She's back where she belongs.

"Oh yes ..." She is purring with relief and contentment. "Your perfect ass. It takes me so well. You might be my masterpiece, Desdera."

Mistress humps even more of her huge cock into me. I gasp and moan in pleasure as I feel my slick tunnel being filled. Her hand on my hip squeezes tenderly. Mistress takes her time. Even though my ass is so well-suited to taking her cock, there is still so much of it to fit into me. I'm stretched so wide. I concentrate on tightening around her shaft to give her pleasure. Mistress growls and rocks forward. She rubs my hip and squeezes my shoulder. She spears more of her long cock into me. She never pulls back at all, just inexorably driving more and more in.

"That's it. You've been broken in for this for so long now, haven't you? I don't need to force it at all, do I, Desdera? You're stretching for me so well. You're taking it so well. It's all just going to slide in."

It is. I've been remade just for this. It's my function. She slides more cock into my ass. I'm so sensitive there! It's too much. My ass is suffused with warmth, and my cunt begins to pulse in anticipation. My ass tightens around her, squeezing her cock in welcome. Then, when it relaxes, she eases a little more in. She's deep inside me now. I feel myself relaxing completely. My mind drifts and I lose track of time. The only sensation is that of the hard length filling my core. And then, filling it a little more. I love her cock so much. I love her. Each time she takes my ass, she makes me hers all over again. Now that I'm so relaxed, she doesn't hold me down. Her hands rub up and down my sides, as she continues to push forward.

"There," she remarks with satisfaction.

I can feel her hips pressing against my butt. Her cock is all the way inside my ass. I've taken all of her. I feel a familiar sense of pride, but only faintly. It's been this way so many times now. My primary feeling is the joy of being taken. I love being dominated by her. My spirit soars with the knowledge that I am utterly Semrami's, and that she enjoys me.

She is still, resting within me, letting me get used to the extraordinary feeling of her thick cock inside me. She rocks her hips, settling it in deep.

"That's right. There's no feeling like me reclaiming your sweet ass, is there, slave?"

I can't speak ... But I shake my head wildly. I love getting my ass fucked. My hands are bound. I'm helpless to do anything but be taken.

I hear the soft sounds of her wings unfurling. They spread wide, casting their shadow over me. I do not need to twist my head to envision her form as she looms behind me. An ebony shadow, made huge by her spread wings. Swallowing the light. Her red lips, her red hair, her red eyes. Her red nipples. They stand out against the blackness, but all promise something darker still. So does the white, fanged gleam of her smile. I can see it all in my mind. She is awesomely beautiful, and I love her so much.

The full weight of her slams into my soft butt. She drives into me hard. I had not even noticed her drawing back to thrust. I cry out. She draws back and rams home again. And again. I moan loudly each time her hips slap into my ass. I know she likes to hear my sounds of pleasure. Her hands are firm on my hips, holding me steady to take it. She fucks my ass. Pushing deep and pulling back. Driving in again. Every thrust as forceful as the first. Now and then, she lifts a hand and gives my ass a hard slap. Over and over, she fucks my ass. I take it. I love it.

"Yes." In that one word, I can hear her glorying in her power. "My hot little slave. This is what you are. You exist for my pleasure."

I know it to be true. I concentrate on the feeling of her long, thick cock, pumping deep inside my ass. For all I've felt it so often before, it still feels incredible. I love it. Her hands grip my hips. My body grows warmer with each pump of her cock into me. I find the strength to push back to meet her thrusts. She's fucking my ass. Her cock is where it belongs. She's reclaiming my slick hole. Semrami's mastery over me is total. Servitude to her is my only wish. She fucks my ass. Her shadow deepens. My golden-skinned body is enshrouded in her darkness.

"Mmm. I love fucking your gorgeous ass, Desdera. You give me so much pleasure."

Her words give me joy. She holds my hips, fucking me hard. I want it. Her thick cock takes my ass. As we fuck, our bodies heat up. We are infernal creatures. The searing heat intensifies the pleasure. My ass is slick with heated oil, and she loves the sensation of penetrating it. I cry out loudly, making increasingly inhuman sounds. She lets out a growl. My ass welcomes the pounding of her big cock. Her cock is invading my slick ass and filling it with pleasure. She fucks my ass. She's overwhelming.

Now I feel the pressure of her mind pushing into my own. My thoughts melt utterly for her. It feels so good to submit to her power. My body spasms helplessly in her grasp. Her commanding mental voice echoes in my head.

'You belong to me.'

I belong to her. It is the core of my reality.

'You exist to serve me.'

I exist to serve her.

'You are my prized slave.'

I am a slave. But Mistress values me so! I'm so happy!

My body burns with heat and delight. Semrami is still pounding me hard. Her fingers claw my flanks. It feels so good. Her long, thick cock pumps in my ass. She owns me. Her control over me is total. Her mind-voice still booms in my head, defining the shape of my existence. She's taking me hard. She fucks my ass. Nothing else matters. The pleasure spikes. My body is melting and burning with ecstasy. Her dark shadow grows ever more intense. I am a tiny glimmer of gold lost in her gloom.

Mistress speaks aloud. "Do you want more, slave?"

I know what's coming. I want it so much! But it's so hard to speak! I cry out in desperation. "Yes! I want it, Mistress!"

Something rubs intimately against the sopping slit of my cunt. I gasp. I love how it feels. It's the tip of her tail, straining against me. Its spade has folded back, leaving a rounded, cock-like head. While I've been fucked, my cunt has drenched itself in oil. The end of her tail pushes in with no resistance at all. Near the tip it is almost as thick as her cock, and the length behind that grows ever thicker.

Her tail makes its way into my cunt as if with a will of its own. Probing and seeking. It moves like a serpent. It writhes its way into me, breaching the way for the thick body of her tail. My slit is spread into an ever-widening 'O'. My ass is still full of hot, pumping cock. She still fucks my ass fiercely, even as her tail adds a new dimension to my pleasure. My body has gone completely limp. I can do nothing except be used.

"That feels good," Semrami murmurs. "I do like claiming both your holes, slave. Your body is my haven. You know nothing but the joy of being filled by your Mistress."

Her powerful psychic voice declares the same. Her tail slithers deeper into me. Her pounding thrusts are unceasing. Her long, thick cock moves back and forth in my stretched, acceptant ass. My body throbs with ecstasy and lust. I would do anything to respond to the pleasure she is giving me! But I am bound, and so drained of energy. I can do nothing to serve her except be used. I love it so.

Mistress claims me. Her serpentine tail wriggles further and further into my slick, eager cunt, which contracts around its invader. I shudder, spasm and moan. Two thick lengths are delving deep into my body. Her awe-inspiring mind-voice still speaks in my mind of my subjection.

I am so glad to be her servant. Some mortal might look upon us and simply see that we are both demonesses. Succubi. But I know that I am a weak, lowly demon, while her powers are immense! Physical, mental, magical. Sexual. Left to roam the Hells alone, who could say what my fate would be? Yet she numbers among this plane's rulers. I am so lucky to be her servant. I love the way she uses me, with a power that is unstoppable. Every aspect of my existence is under her complete control. I am so glad that I please her.

Mistress's arms wrap around me. She lifts me, and draws my spent body against hers. Her hips still pump, driving her cock into me. Her tail works its way further into my oozing cunt. And still, she does not stop.

Her hand takes my chin and turns my head. I look upon her face. Her eyes are rekindled embers. All knowledge of passion and damnation lies within them. Meeting her gaze intensifies her voice in my mind. What remains of my will crumbles. My very self dissolves. I am hers.

Her red lips part. I lean my head back, extending my neck if she wants to sink her fangs into me. But instead, Semrami sticks out her tongue. Disgorges her tongue. It is as black as her skin. It seems longer than could possibly fit within her mouth. It moves, snaking to lick my cheek.

Unthinking, I open my mouth wide. Her own descends, her long tongue leading the way. It is a thick, pulsing muscle, purposefully exploring my mouth. I suck on it longingly. My submission is total. Her kiss becomes yet another fuck as her prehensile tongue plunges down my throat, completing my penetration.

Passion and power. Semrami fucks me. Her hips gyrate. Her cock takes my ass. Her hands now cup and squeeze my large breasts. Her tail twists inside my cunt. Her tongue penetrates my throat. I am fucked. I am owned.

Climax. Orgasm. Such words cannot describe what I experience. I have been riding the heights of undreamt pleasures since the moment she began to enter my ass. And when I was sucking her cock, before. Merely being in her presence is an ecstatic experience for me. But now ... My body shakes, spasms and shudders. All my holes squeeze longingly around the beloved intruders filling them. Her mental voice exhorts me to pleasure. She wants me to feel good. I come and come and come.

Her wings close around me. Darkness engulfs me. Her large wings envelop me. The only light comes from her burning eyes. I am less than nothing beside her. I know that, if she wished it, when her wings open again, I might have ceased to exist. And yet, I please her. Semrami loves using my body. The body she has shaped to perform in her service.

All her movements intensify. She fucks my ass, her enormous cock pumping deeply. She fucks my cunt, her snaking tail writhing within me. She fucks my throat, her extraordinary tongue pulsing and probing. She fucks my mind, making it relive memories of our other encounters, even as this one reaches its peak.

I am enwrapped by her arms, her darkness, her wings. I am penetrated by her cock, her tail, her tongue, and the controlling mantra of her mind-voice. Surely no being has ever been quite as totally claimed as I am. Surely none has submitted to it so gladly.

Semrami's cock begins to throb and pulse powerfully, pumping her essence deep into me. She keeps holding me tightly as her fluids fill me. I can feel my body greedily absorbing them. The release of such a powerful being is a great boon for a lesser demon such as me. Taking her essence strengthens me as well as changes me, so that I may be fit to serve her in more ways.

I am held like that for a long time, as her huge, filling cock pumps and pulses. I feel incredible! The power she has imparted to me! It is such a tiny fraction of her majesty, but it is making me feel phenomenally strong. My exhaustion is fading. It's gone.

Slowly, she withdraws from me. She releases me. Her wings part. Light returns. She pulls out of my holes with punctuating pops. She tosses my body onto the bed.

I look at her, admiring, as she restrains her power once again. Her shadowy aura is drawn back into her. Soon, she could again appear to be no more than an ebony-skinned bewinged humanoid, not one of the rulers of the Hells.

Her lips curl in a smile. "That was delightful, slave."

She reaches down and unbinds my hands. She strokes and straightens out my misused new tail. It's very sensitive. I wonder how we'll use it in the future! Having just absorbed her powerful, demonic essence, I am filled with energy. I roll onto my back on the bed and use my hands to spread my legs as wide as they will go.

"Please, Mistress, may I have some more?" I request keenly.

Her smile deepens. "Such is the way of creatures of lust. Pleasure begets more pleasure."

Semrami climbs onto the bed. Her body covers mine. She leans over me, her hair falling down. Her wings are spread behind her. Darkness gathers once more.

"Ah! Mistress! Wait!" I am feeling something very strange.

She frowns. "What is it, slave?"

I roll onto my front. "I don't know! My back ..."

I feel tremendous sensations, centred on my shoulder-blades. Something has grown inside me, and is now bursting out. "Mistress!!"

Semrami hums happily in ... recognition? Her hands touch me ... somewhere new.

"It's just your wings, darling Desdera," she tells me. "And may I say, it's not before time."

"My wings?" Her touches are tracing the outline of them. I try to flex new muscles. I can feel them! "Oh, this is wonderful! At last! May I see them?"

12