Desert Dawg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie, what happened wasn't your fault. They are going to be so excited to see you," Mia said.

I paused as I thought about it. Finally, I had to agree with Cassie.

"Yeah, you're right," I told Cassie "They may never let you out of their sight again."

"See, you know."

Her eyes kept drifting toward Mia. She was trying to ask me for something. "That's...that's why Mia told me that she wouldn't mind if we were together one more time." Again, her head turned to Mia, whose hand was touching my shoulder as I listened to Cassie. "I know you guys are in love. I mean I can see it in your eyes, but she would be right here with us."

"Cassie, I..."

Man, it was a very tempting offer. Just hearing her ask was making me hard. I hadn't said I wouldn't, and then she undid the knot that was holding her towel closed. The white cotton fell back to the sheets and left her sitting before me, naked with the exception of the towel on her head. I looked at her. She looked at me, and Mia gently pushed my shoulder toward her friend.

My hand touched Cassie's smooth hip as she leaned into me. Her hug was so tight I swear I could feel her heart pounding in her chest. It was only when our lips met that she lightened her hold on me. After a few seconds, I could feel Mia's hands working behind me as she moved to pull my t-shirt up and over my head. Cassie only moved back to allow it, then she immediately pressed herself to my now naked chest.

I let my hand roam over Cassie's butt and the back of her thigh as our lips and tongues explored one another. When she rolled a bit to get closer she gave me access to her vagina and my fingers gently rubbed over her wetness. When her lower lips parted, I eased my middle finger in up to the second knuckle. Mia's warm breath filled my mouth and she pulled back her head.

"Ohhh shit... I mean...shit. I'm so excited. Is he a good kisser? Mia? It feels like the best freakin thing. Mia, is he?"

"He is, but you also seem to be a little worked up."

Worked up may not have been the best description. Gone was the nervousness of our first time. It had been replaced, and now, Cassie was so excited that her juices were flowing into my hand.

"Lay back..."

Cassie, did as directed. The cheeks of her ass moved until her head came to rest on the pile of pillows.

"Tell me if you want me..." There would be no objections. Instead, her finger locked into my hair as she pulled my face down onto her waiting pussy.

"Gaaaaaawwwwdddd."

A second set of hands moved to the waist band of my shorts. Mia was teasing and toying with me as I worked my tongue over the nectars of her cousin. Slowly she pulled them off me, allowing me to spring free.

From behind me, Mia's hand started moving as she wrapped my hard shaft. In a playful gesture, her lips kissed the cheek of my ass, and then her teeth took a small bite. I started and jumped, and Cassie had no idea why.

I gave and did everything that Cassie was expecting. I used my mouth and fingers to bring her to a finish. A loud, wet, soft finish. Her eyes were closed as she savored the bliss. I assumed she was ready to proceed to the main event. Hell, I was ready. Mia had me that way. I moved up into position between her parted knees and put the head of my penis on the doorstep. Cassie's eyes shot open.

"Noooo." Shocked, I thought that I had done something wrong. "I want to suck you."

Now I was truly shocked. I tried to tell her that she didn't have to, but it wasn't heard. In a few calculated chess-moves, we were all in the required positions. I was flat on my back, no pillows under my head. Cassie was between my legs, with her mouth hovering over my manhood, and Mia had quietly moved up to straddle my face.

As much as I enjoyed going down on Cassie, I loved doing it to Mia. Her taste, her flavor. The way she moved as she ground her meaty lips onto my mouth. The telltale way she humped when she was about to explode. I loved everything about it. Don't get me wrong, Cassie was great, but Mia was...mine.

For a first blowjob, Cassie did very well. I thought to myself that she would practice this in the years to come, and there would be a grateful boyfriend or two that will love her for it, and that every time I see her in a store, or walking her dog, I would remember that I was her very first.

Mia's hips bucked her pussy onto my face as I lapped at her pussy. My hips pushed up to meet Cassie as she sucked me into her throat.

Had Mia not came, and flopped off me and over onto the mattress, I'm sure that two or three more bobs of the head would have been all that was needed for me to cum in Cassie's mouth.

Softly pulling my lover off of my cock, I helped move her up so that she was laying on top of me. The pouty lips of her mouth opened, and she was showing me the glob on her tongue. Cassie asked me if I had cum.

"No, but it felt so good that I nearly did. That's pre-cum."

With a look of pride on her face, Cassie made a production of swallowing what she had in her mouth, then she reached between her legs and placed me where she wanted me.

Moving her hips like she had done this a million times, I sank into the depths of her tight pussy. The love making was soft and gentle. With no rush or need to finish quickly, we enjoyed every sensation of the moment. Cassie put her beautiful face to mine and graced me with a kiss. Neither of us was surprised by the third set of lips. Not to be left out, Mia squeezed her face up so that she could join in on the kiss.

Without care or concern for anything outside of our room or outside of the moment, I once again came in Cassie's unprotected pussy. We all knew better, but no one seemed to care, and if we did, we didn't show it.

Whether or not it was planned, Cassie slept. The soft sounds of her breath told us that she was deep into her slumber. Mia snuggled up to me and I held her tight.

Tonight, was a first time for me. It wasn't a three way, but it was close. In an unselfish gesture, Mia gave something to her cousin. The only true friend that she had had for the past few years. She allowed her to find herself.

There was no smell of the Ponderosa Pine soap. Instead, Mia and her hair smelled of the hotel supplied soap and shampoo. Even so, she smelled fantastic.

Her breathing pattern was similar to that of Cassie's. Slow, long inhales and exhales. I assumed she was also asleep, so I pulled the sheet up to cover her, kissed the prickly stubble on her head and whispered that I loved her. It was a long time later that her hand squeezed mine.

"I love you too."

Dec 31 st

I could feel the tension in the air. Both girls were overly anxious about their impending homecoming. Cassie was excited to finally be home, and Mia was concerned about how she would be received. Although she was a child herself when the abduction occurred, she wondered if she might be blamed.

Memories of our neighborhood came back to both girls. When we pulled onto our street, I could see Cassie put her hand over her mouth and watched as her eyes filled with tears. There were no holiday decorations on her house. There hadn't been any since the very first year she disappeared, and it was only the past two years that they resumed the Annual Block New Year's Eve Party. I parked at my house, and we all walked down the street to the Martin's.

From the street, we could see people mingling through the large front window. Though silent, we could almost hear laughter and music. The party was in full swing. Cassie stared at her home. It was cold and snowing, but she didn't make a move.

"I remember everything, Sam. The smells, the sounds, the lights, all the food. I..."

Warm tears ran down her face. I tried my best to wipe them away, but the flow seemed to be never ending.

"Go to them Cassie. It will be the best gift that they will ever get."

"Aren't you guys coming?"

"No. This is your moment. I'm sure we will see you and your parents tomorrow. Go."

Walking up the front sidewalk, she looked over her shoulder a few times until she reached the door. One girl with tears had left my side, and now I could clearly hear the sobs of the other. Putting my arm over her shoulder, I pulled her close and waved as Cassie turned the knob on the huge oak door of the house she hadn't been in in many years.

When the door opened, we were correct, the happy sounds of a party spilled out, but only for a few seconds. Those sounds were replaced with screams. When the door closed, we could still hear the screams, and we saw people rushing to a very welcome guest.

Turning, I kissed Mia. "Let's go home."

Even if I hadn't talked it over with my parents, I planned on Mia staying with me until we could get our own place. Her hand in mine, we walked up to the front door.

"Do you think they will like me?"

"Believe me, they will love you."

"What about Cassie's cloths and stuff?"

"She's only a few houses down. She'll get it tomorrow."

I showed Mia to what would be our room. Then I gave her a tour of the house. It wasn't anything that she was used to. Even in her childhood, she never really had a home.

My phone pinged as we walked through the dining room. It was my father. A long text telling me how happy he was that I was home safe and how happy the Martin's were. He wanted me to come over, but I declined, saying I was going to bed, and that's exactly what we did. Climbing into a bed I hadn't seen in nearly two weeks, we slept for 12 hours.

Jan 1 st .

A tapping sound on the door could be heard over the water of Mia's shower. My mother let me know that we had guests.

I rushed a shower and got dressed. I knew who was here before we even went down the stairs, and told Mia to be prepared, but it was unnecessary. Cassie had told her parents what Mia had done over the years to keep her safe and protected. For that, they were in the niece's debt. Cassie also told everyone the story of her rescue and had also assumed that my parents knew that Mia was with me, but they didn't. So, in front of everyone, I introduced, my new roommate.

The Martin's gave me their thanks and offered gifts. I declined both, telling them it was my pleasure, and I was honored to do it.

As expected, Mia was a hit with my mother. After The Martin's left, mom and Mia went off into the kitchen for some kind of new herbal tea, leaving me alone with my father.

"Sam, is...is that girl staying with us...I guess I mean, staying with you?"

"Well dad, it's kind of a long story, but the short answer is, yes."

"Son, did you notice that she has no hair."

"Dad, that would also be another long story."

He gave me a knowing look that only fathers can give. It was the start of a new year and a new life for all of us.

Jun 12 th .

It was an early Sunday morning when the Bureau arrived at the gates of, "The Children of the Ever-Flowering Earth Retreat". No, it didn't end up like Waco. With little or no resistance at all, the gates were opened. The Bureau was there to serve a warrant for Mia's parents for kidnapping, but they were nowhere to be found. When the premises was searched, there was no other recordable illegal or stolen merchandise anyway to be found on the property. They did interviews with a number of members from the retreat, and no one wanted to leave. After the interviews, the agents were shown around by what they said was a nice lady.

Fern, who was about six months pregnant, answered all of their questions and provided the tour.

In the end, with no evidence of any wrongdoing, the bureau found no reason to shut down the cult.

Sept 24 th .

"Sam, you need to talk to her. I'm tired of that little bitch always using up all the hot water."

I could hear the singing as water splashed over Cassie in the shower. Pulling Mia to me, kissed her neck and sank my fingers into the curls of her growing hair.

"No, Sam. You can't fix this by getting me horny."

"Bet I can. Let's get in there with her."

"Not this time."

"Baby, if I recall, it was your idea to have Cassie live with us."

After graduation, I got stationed in Portland. It was halfway across the country from home, but it was perfect. Mia and I found a great 2-bedroom apartment in the Pearl District and made the move.

The funny, but not overly surprising part was that right after I got a permanent field office, Cassie got accepted at a school right here in Portland. Go figure. I often wondered what the odds of that happening were.

Now I would have thought that Cassie's parents would have never let their girl out of their sight again, let alone move to the west coast, but Cassie and Mia explained to them the need for higher education, the incredible opportunity of being able to live with her cousin, and the safety of having an FBI agent living in the very same apartment. Well, whatever it was that they said, it worked.

"All I want you to do is talk to her about sharing." Mia whined.

That was fresh. If there was anything that I was certain about, it was that Cassie knew the meaning of the word 'sharing'. It was one of the reasons that she followed us to Oregon.

"Honestly Mia? If we spend any more time talking about sharing, they're going to transfer us to Utah."

"Sam, you can be such a jerk."

She was smiling as she adjusted my tie. I had to go to work, and they would soon be off to school.

"I know. But I'm your jerk."