Desert Fairy Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamila withdrew and kneeled upon the mattress. She slid her hands up her abdomen, cupped her hands over her breasts, and caressed her nipples with her fingertips. Then she lowered one hand onto her pubis and stroked her rosebud. It caused her body to shudder with delight. The giant's wife followed Jamila's example, and soon, the two women were wriggling on their knees and moaning with pleasure. The giant cupped one hand under his testicles and stroked their undersides with his fingertips. He wrapped the other around his shaft and masturbated.

When the giant's penis was fully erect, his wife straddled his thighs, lifted her niqab, and opened her mouth. She lowered it onto his glans and slid it slowly up and down, each time stretching it wider in order to engulf more of the head. With each attempt, her lips pushed closer and closer to the edge of his crown. The giant watched in stunned amazement. Finally, with great effort, she managed to enclose the entirety of his glans in her mouth. Then she pushed her lips down onto his shaft as far as they would go. The giant shut his eyes, thrust his head back into his pillows, and bellowed in ecstasy. His penis shuddered, wrenched out of her mouth, and erupted in a geyser of sperm. Semen dripped onto his glans and slid down his shaft. The women happily licked it up and swallowed.

At last, the ejaculating stopped and, slowly, his erection subsided. The giant rose to a kneeling position, removed Jamila's niqab, and kissed her passionately. Then he turned to the other woman and removed her niqab and was stunned to see his wife's face. For a few moments, he remained immobile, open mouthed with surprise. Then he fell on her and covered her with kisses. He pushed her thighs apart, lowered his face onto her pubis, and ran his tongue around her clitoris. Then he surrounded her rosebud with his lips and sucked passionately. The giant's wife screamed with happiness and underwent a massive orgasm that left her body shaking with excitement.

The following morning, Jamila dressed and descended the cliff by climbing down the banyan tree. A few moments later, the giant's wife did likewise. Finally, the giant climbed down, carrying the magic begena. When they appeared in the village commons, the people all ran for their homes. Jamila called to the village chief and explained what had transpired. Then the giant placed the begena back in the temple, apologized for his cruelty, and returned all of the money and goods he had been given. He promised to return on the following day with his tools and rebuild the huts that he had destroyed.

∫∫∫∫∫

Eventually, Jamila settled in an unoccupied valley nearby. With the gold that she had been given, she hired men from the giant's village and built a comfortable home, a horticultural conservatory, and a large greenhouse. People from all over Africa flocked to her institution, seeking her advice. With her students, she experimented by crossing different species of grass and produced a new kind of wheat that better tolerated the vagaries of African weather and grew well even in impoverished soil. During her long life, she was respected and revered, and when at last she died, Mother Cobra welcomed her and gave her an honorable place in heaven.

The Last Days of Al-Khajirah

Many years passed. Grandfather impregnated me, and eventually I bore him five beautiful children. The witches continued to tutor me in the skills of sexual delight, and Grandfather experienced much happiness as a result. But the dark cloud that had been hovering on the horizon finally overtook us: Grandfather died. The new Sheik was one of my cousins, a boy that I had never liked. He was vain and easily manipulated, and soon after ascending to the throne, he allowed the monotheist sect to be established in the kingdom.

The clerics wasted no time in seizing power. They poisoned the minds of the royal family sufficiently to convince them of the sinfulness of all sexual pleasure. Secretly, the men of the court acquired concubines and prostitutes to slake their sex drive. While outwardly endorsing the strictures of the new religion, they continued to have sex and sex play as if nothing had changed. But something important had: sex was no longer associated with love. The kingdom ceased to be a joyous place. The clerics persecuted the witches, and one by one, had them beheaded. Then they set their twisted sights on the women of the harīm.

And so, dear reader, whoever, you are, I have set down this account, and tonight will secrete it in a place deep in the earth, where very likely it won't be discovered for centuries. By then, sadly, our culture will be gone, and I greatly fear that true sexual joy will have perished from the world. I leave you with this testament: that no matter what the holy men may ever say or write, I and my sisters, and generations of royal women before us, have done nothing for which we or you should feel any shame or guilt. On the contrary, we have given much pleasure to many and produced many happy, healthy babies who, when grown, have served the people of the kingdom well.

Out there among you, Mother Cobra has told me, among my descendants, someday, one special woman will come forth who will restore the connection between sex and love. May you live in those happy times. I, Jazeera bin Abdul Azziz bin Sultan bin Mofstaffa al Bedou, send you my salutations and my love. Remember me.

The End