Desert Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... And she kissed me back in return.

And something happened. The world fell away. There was only Alison and me, sitting side by side, lips locked, tongues feeling out each other's mouths, searching for ways to learn and access the secret pleasures the other had locked away inside. Our arms and legs were already interlocked, so the close contact turned into a million tiny caresses. My skin was alive with her. Like I was standing naked in a sandstorm, flailed by the softest most gentle grains of sand. My every fibre thrummed with life and sensation. In that instant, I realized I had not been alive, I had never been alive. Not until right now. Every moment in my life encapsulated my journey to this point, to this super sharp focus, to my tongue in Alison's mouth and the eternal commitment it carried.

We remained, locked together in an embrace and a kiss for what felt like an hour. We would have remained so, had not Tod wandered down to see what was keeping Alison. I've no idea what went though his shit-eating brain when he saw us together, but I have a fair idea where he saw his evening heading, judging by the lusty look in her eyes. Suffice it to say, his interruption gave us both pause.

Alison took the time to let Tod know exactly how much he meant to her. Which amounted to nothing. I took the time to let them say their farewells and pack up our things. We left Tod by the lake, eating our dust as we took off, laughing and holding hands across the front seats of truck, me Thelma to her Louise, or vice versa. Alison dropped her head into my lap and slept for most of the drive. I spent the time concentrating on the road and stroking her beautiful hair. I knew if I looked down at her angelic face in my lap, I would lose my mind and never make it home.

The tent and sleeping bags spent the night in the truck along with our dirty clothes and the remains of the beers I'd bought in town. Alison wanted to shower the second we arrived home to get rid of Tod. I offered to help her. She accepted gratefully and with what you could only describe as a filthy grin.

Our clothes lay in pools on the shower room floor. We both took the other in, now each revealed fully naked for the first time. Alison's tiny triangle of hair was the opposite of the gnarly, tangled forest I possessed. Her petite, taut, rounded curves counterpointed my lumps and bumps and rolls of flesh that time had piled on and gravity dragged downward. She wasn't horrified at the look of me. In actual fact, her face was a paroxysm of love and lust. I suspect mine revealed just the same.

I took her arm and led her under the fast flowing hot water. We both closed our eyes as it ran through our hairs, washing away the days in the country. I felt her kiss on my lips and opened my eyes. We embraced, bodies desperate to be as close together as they could, to be as one. The feeling of her flesh, young, hot and vital against me old, haggard, sagging skin, was beyond seductive, I thrilled with every move and the falling water felt like a thousand tiny hands caressing us, cheerleading our love.

Eventually, I broke away. The reality of how much hot water there actually was won over spending the rest of our lives together under the shower. I lathered my hands with shampoo and ran them through her hair, careful not to let it drip onto her face. I worked the soap into her locks with my fingers and then let the water carry it all away. Next, I took a bar of scented soap, one of those fancy ones full of petals and stuff, and starting at the back of her neck, weaved it around her body with one hand, using the other to caress the bubbles into her skin. I was amazed at the softness and pliability of her. Ted had been leathery and tough, touching Alison was like touching a cloud. With her back soaped and stroked, I began on her magnificent breasts. Alison kept her eyes glues to mind as I soaped her up and ran my fingers over her. I paid excruciating care to her nipples, ensuring they got extra attention, squeezed between my thumbs and forefingers. I smiled when this made Alison's eyes open wide with a mixture of shock and dirty delight.

Next, I knelt, running the soap over her washboard stomach, letting the suds falls down over her sex and through her pubic hair. I followed my soap hand with my two hands, rubbing and caressing the suds into her skin, down over her abdomen and across to her hips. Next, I spent time on each leg doing similar. I intentionally left her sex untouched. And smiled to myself when I noticed Alison was standing with it pushed out slightly towards me, petulantly, as if saying 'don't you forget about me!'

Still on my knees, I put the soap to one side, and gently rubbed the lather from my hands into her pubis. The hairs soaked up the lather, then foamed and then turned milky, pouring away under the falling water. Very gently, I cupped my hand and ran it down through her pubic hair, ensuring the soap was all gone and none had gotten into the folds of her labia. I caressed down the side of each inner thigh, letting water run down my arms from the shower to spill across her sex with a thrumming sensation. I could sense her impatience and growing frustration as anticipation boiled. I slid my finger through her slit and down under her perineum and up into her ass crack. Collecting the soap once more, I lathered my hands, now wrapped around her waist, and slowly slid them down over her buttocks. My face was an inch from her mound as I worked and I felt Alison swaying above me. I worked the soap along the crevice between her cheeks and pulled her close to let the water hit it and wash it away.

This had the secondary effect of putting her sex within striking distance of my tongue, which now shot out like a cobra striking along her slit. Her legs parted, pulling the folds of her labia apart as I heard her sigh. My tongue lapped at her juices, savouring the sweet tasting nectar. Thankfully, I could detect nothing from her morning session with Tod. My hands gripped her buttocks, pulling her sex into my mouth and I stroked my tongue back up to her clitoris. I heard a plaintive 'aaah!' as I made contact. My tongue dwelt a moment there, playing with her most sensitive nub. I felt Alison's hands on my wet hair, guiding my mouth gently. Ever so gently, she moved my head, this way and that, tiny movements and my tongue dances across her clit. Then, I heard a sweet keening from above me, I sensed her muscles tighten and felt her legs shaking. She held me tightly to her sex, unmoving for a moment. Then, I felt her pull at me, raising me up from my knees to face her.

We kissed, embraced, hugged and rubbed out bodies together until the water actually did run cold. Laughing we turned off the shower, and, not bothering to dry off, giggled our way to my bedroom. Our bedroom.

More holding, caressing and kissing ensured as we stood together at the foot of the bed, discovering each other. At one point, Alison held my face in her hands.

"I love you." She whispered earnestly. I smiled.

"I love you." My response was met with another deep kiss, and a hand snaking down across my flab, and through my forest. I gasped as electricity shot through my body. I've never felt such as intense a shock of pleasure as I did when Alison breeched my welcoming slit and dipped into the awaiting juices below. It was as if I had been blindfolded my entire life and someone just ripped it away. The explosion of pure joy my body experienced in that instant threatened to send my over the edge into orgasm.

Alison's curious little fingers played in my pussy, popping inside to explore, slid along the surface, a thumb circled my clitoris, gently flicking it with each round, relentlessly. She kept changing the movement of her fingers, the pace, the pressure, gauging her movements by their effect on me. I felt my knees buckle and a surge of energy drove up through my body, spreading from my sex up into my brain and down my arms and into my feet. Every skin cell became a receiver of pleasure, even the breeze in the room felt like a thousand caresses on my flesh. I was so caried away, I didn't even notice Alison gently helping me onto my back on the bed.

Her hand on my clitoris felt like it had been a gentle introduction to a new world of pleasure compared to her mouth and tongue when they found the same spot. Already in the throes of an orgasm, the touch of her tongue on my most sensitive spot was too much for me to take. No one deserved or could withstand this level of pleasure stacked upon pleasure. I tried to raise my arms, to push her head away. The feeling was too intense for me, it felt like I might melt into the bed and die of pure extasy. But my arms wouldn't move. They remained by my sides as Alison's tongue gently flicked my clitoris into and beyond unbearable nirvana. Then her fingers were inside me, that beautiful pressure searching out my g-spot, moving in and out of me, the sliding motion a thrill against the interior of my most sacred place. Her other hand traced along my perineum to my ass hole and I gasped through my bliss as it made its slick little path inside. This was a whole new sensation. I buckled with the overdrive of pleasure and I cried and cried out. I sobbed and moaned and groaned. I grabbed her head eventually and pulled it tight against me, rubbing her teeth and mouth and chin ferociously against me as yet another orgasm racked through me.

I became aware of lying on the mattress, soaking wet from sex and exertion rather than the shower. Alison was kneeling over me, face close to mine, a quizzical smile on her face, hair beautifully tousled. I could see her chin and mouth glistening, smeared and sopping with my juices. The unbearable levels pleasure were now a manageable memory. I stared adoringly into her eyes.

"What?" I said, with joking reproachment.

She smiles coyly. "I just wanted you to know. I've never orgasmed before pleasuring someone."

I frowned.

"What?" Her turn to ask.

"I thought it was now my job to make you come." I smiled.

"Oh, it is." She said sweetly.

"Right." I said, pushing her over on her side and lying on top of her, mouth on her mouth, tongue wrapped in her tongue. And with our mouths intertwined, I mumbled and laughed at the same time, pushing my breath down into her chest.

"My turn."

That afternoon stretched out into the rest of our lives. Eventually, the desert winds brought us another stray lodger, Sami. We both grew to know her and to love her. I know next time those winds swing by this way, they'll carry me off with them. And I'll be content with that. Knowing Alison will be safe and comforted in Sami's arms until it's time for the desert wind to bring her back to me.

12