Deserted Fatou Needs a Lover

Story Info
Fatou gets permission to take a lover.
3.9k words
2.63
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers

Deserted Fatou feels obliged to take a lover

This story is from the perspective of a husband forced apart from his wife because of the Covid pandemic who and, surprisingly, discovered that he loved hearing about the intimate details of his wife's infidelity with her chosen lover.

I had decided to temporarily leave my African home of several years for the UK whilst the pandemic was raging in the small African country. I had been gone for twelve months and was unable to return as the UK was in lockdown and there were no flights available. For these reasons I had to explain to my wife, Fatou, that I was not able to say when I could get a return flight. It was out of my hands.

When we were together we enjoyed regular sex at every opportunity and, whilst apart, we had to make do with regular sex chats via WhatsApp. But one night during our sex chat Fatou confessed to me that this was not satisfying her now. She told me she needed the real thing again as she was getting more and more frustrated without sex. Reluctantly, I agreed that, if an opportunity presented itself, then she had my permission to take a lover but I told her there would be certain conditions attached to it.

I wasn't altogether happy about the arrangement but I felt it would be unfair to deny Fatou a chance of some sexual relief as I could understand her present frustration. I knew she really loved me and wanted me back there but this was not possible at present. Fatou often talked dirty to me when we had sex and she knew that I got really turned on when she was telling me her fantasies of getting fucked by different men.

This new situation, of Fatou taking a real lover to help with her sexual frustrations, would now be a testing time for me. I didn't really know how I would react when it happened for real but I felt that I couldn't back out of the deal now.

Back to the conditions I laid down. Firstly, she had to promise to be extremely discreet so that nobody else in the village became suspicious and, secondly, but most importantly, she must tell me who it was and all about any plans she made with her chosen lover. She also had to give me full details of any sexual interactions.

Fatou promised to be very careful and to tell me every detail of any sexual action she had. But she warned me that she would not be hurried as she needed time to make a good choice and to put her plan into action. One particular candidate had already come into her mind.

His name was Momodou and he was about the same age as her. She had known him for some years since moving into the village to live with me. He was the brother of her best friend and neighbour and she used to see him regularly whilst visiting her best friend. He was always fun to be around and she liked him as a friend as he always had a laugh and a joke with her.

He had recently been married to a very young girl and Fatou had attended the wedding ceremony with her best friend, Momodou's sister. She thought he might be a suitable candidate for casual sex with no strings attached as he wouldn't want his young wife to know anything about any affair.

She came up with a plan in her head of suggesting a business partnership of rearing chickens together. She already had a chicken house and ample land for a chicken run and she knew that Momodou was experienced in looking after chickens. He also had good contacts for buying young chicks. She hoped, in time, to get Momodou more interested in taking care of her needs as well as the chickens.

Momodou usually visited his sister on Sundays and Fatou managed to get his mobile number from her as she told her she needed to discuss a business proposition with him. She called him and invited him to call and see her the next time he was visiting his sister in the village.

When he called on Fatou in person later that week, she greeted him warmly and offered him some attaya (African mint tea). They sat chatting for some time at the bantoba (outside covered sitting area). She made him feel comfortable and generally had a good laugh and a joke with him as she usually did when she met him at his sister's house.

She then broached with him the business idea of rearing chicks for egg-laying and invited him to inspect the chicken house. Momodou seemed quite keen to help and said he had a good contact where he could buy some chicks. He left with a promise of getting a good price for two dozen chicks and said he would return in a few days.

He kept his promise and returned a few days later with two boxes of chicks and a bag of special feed for them. He then spent some time cleaning and preparing the chicken house for the new chicks and showed Fatou how much feed to give them each day and told her how important it was to make sure they had fresh water every day. He made some small repairs to the fencing for their outside chicken run and left everything in good order saying he would return again in a few days to check that everything was well with the chicks.

For a few weeks he returned every few days and soon he was phoning Fatou every morning to check up on the chicks and this regular chatting became a daily ritual. Fatou increasingly looked forward to his visits and also his daily chats on the phone. A good friendship was developing and her plan was looking promising.

The chatting usually started about family and daily life but soon Momodou was revealing bedroom stories about the unsatisfactory sex life with his new bride. Fatou told him as his wife was a very young girl, he had to be patient and gentle with her and to take his time during the lovemaking process. She felt he needed some womanly advice on how to make his wife happy in bed and was keen to give him the benefit of her experience which she had gained from me. Fatou also hoped that, in due course, these tips might also be used to good effect on her too.

At some stage she let slip (maybe deliberately) how much she was missing me and, especially, the good times in bed at night.

In the meantime her chats with me had reduced to a trickle and there was no longer any desire for chatting about sex as her mind was now fully focussed on her new hoped-for lover. Whenever I mentioned him, she became defensive and told me she was taking her time and not to pressure her about progress with her plan. All in good time she told me.

Momodou had become a regular visitor to her home now, had a good rapport with her children and often stayed for lunch after he had attended to the young chicks and cleaned the henhouse.

One Sunday morning because she had not received her usual early morning phone call from Momodou, she called him on the pretext that the chicken feed was running low and when he was visiting next to bring some more.

Momodou said he was already on his way with the chicken feed and would soon be at her home. Fatou smiled knowingly to herself when she told him in a sexy tone that she was all alone apart from baby Saidou, whom she was looking after for her best friend, Momodou's sister.

Fatou promptly made her way to the bathroom to prepare herself for her visitor and made sure her pussy was nice and clean in readiness for what she hoped might be her lucky day. She was thinking about what might happen when she was alone with Momodou. These thoughts got her quite excited by the prospect, and she decided not to wear any panties. The omens were looking good.

Her two older children had gone to the beach and would not be back for several hours and, apart from Momodou, she was not expecting any visitors.

She settled baby Saidou down on the floor of the verandah and he was playing happily with his favourite toys. Fatou returned to the living room and laid down on the sofa relaxing. She wore a loose top and a loose rappa dress which would allow easy access to her now naked pussy.

The scene was set.

Clearly, she had decided when she phoned Momodou earlier that this would be her best chance to get him to give her what she most needed - a good fucking.

As she lay daydreaming on the sofa, she thought of one of the stories I used to tell her about my ex-wife returning home on the bus from her office party. Before she got on the bus she had removed her panties because she hoped to have some fun on the back seats with the young boy who had danced seductively with her all night. After some initial kissing and fondling of her breasts she gave him a lovely surprise when she moved his hand up under her dress to between her legs so she could feel her naked pussy being stroked and fingered.

Maybe, Fatou, you were thinking of this story when you decided to leave your panties off. Were you hoping that Momodou would soon be feeling your naked pussy underneath your rappa and then giving you a good fingering? Do you remember our fantasy games when you used to tell me how excited you got when, in your fantasies, you were being fucked by other imaginary men, like film stars Joe and Juan Marco from your favourite love serial.

But you decided to keep your bra on. Was that because you knew how easy it was to remove your breasts from the cups of your bra so that you could present them fully naked for Momodou to fondle and suck if he wanted to? Afterwards, you told me that that thought was most certainly running through your mind as you lay there on the sofa waiting for Momodou to arrive.

When Momodou walked through the door, you were laying on your back on the sofa and Saidou was happily sitting on the floor watching his favourite TV programme. Momodou stood in front of you and greeted you and you invited him to sit beside you as you changed to a sitting position.

He sat close to you and took hold of your hands straightaway and began stroking them gently. You reacted instinctively by holding onto his hands and stroking them back thus giving him a clear message that you wanted his touching.

After a little while of this gentle fondling, Momodou got braver and decided to take it a stage further by leaning over and kissing you on the lips. He got the response he wanted because you immediately opened your mouth and slid your tongue into his mouth letting him know that you wanted more of his kissing.

Your plan was coming nicely to fruition but you decided to slow things down a little by breaking the kiss because you wanted to prolong the foreplay to make it last a little longer. You didn't want a quick wham bang and it's all over. You preferred a slow burner. You then chatted for a little while about what he'd been doing, touching hands all the time, and patting each other's arms gently. Soon the chat turned to his wife and he told you he was still unhappy with her performance in bed. But he admitted that they continued to have sex regularly. He talked easily and naturally about his unsatisfactory sex life with his new bride and, again, you encouraged him to be gentle with her and to be patient in his lovemaking. You decided this was a good opportunity to remind him of the advice you had given him previously about how to make a woman happy in bed in the hope that he would soon be putting these tips to good use on you.

At this stage you must have been thinking, 'I know where this is leading and I'm getting excited that this could be my best chance to get what I need most right now.'

You looked longingly into his eyes and gave him a come on smile, at the same time pressing his hand down between your legs into your crotch. You then kissed passionately again and your tongues began to move in and out as if they were fucking each other. At the same time his hand began to wander up your legs underneath your rappa as he stroked your naked thighs sending a tingling sensation right through your body. This prompted you to open your legs wider to give him better access to your naked pussy which was aching for his touch and now getting very moist.

At the same time, you moved your hand towards his crotch where you felt his stiffening member which jerked in response as you squeezed it through his trousers. It soon got rock hard and you hoped that it wouldn't be long before you would have it pushing inside you.

Momodou was still excitedly rubbing one hand on your bare thigh and just grazing his fingertips lightly against your pussy which was now getting quite wet. At the same time, his other hand gently squeezed your right breast. You felt your nipples growing harder so you decided to release them from your bra cups and as you lifted your naked breasts out you raised your top to present them in full view to him.

He couldn't resist the temptation to fondle both breasts, squeezing your hardening nipples and when you held one up to his face, he greedily sucked on it sending electric shocks straight down between your legs. He returned one hand to your now soaking wet pussy which gave him the signal that you were now ready for fucking.

He knew it had been a while since your last fuck with me over a year ago so he gently entered your pussy with, first, one finger then, after a little while, inserted a second finger as far as they would go. Your sighs and constant squeezing of his cock showed him you were enjoying his attentions and wanted more. When he continued fingering your wet pussy in a fucking motion, and, at the same time, sucked each breast in turn, you were on fire and getting more excited about what was about to happen.

It was time to make it abundantly clear what you now wanted him to do next. You removed his cock from his trousers and began stroking him more urgently. He was long and as hard as iron now and you knew then you had to have him inside you. There was no going back now, you had reached the point of no return.

You were getting really desperate to have that big cock deep inside you.

So you leaned back on the sofa, swivelled your legs around on either side of him so that you were laying on your back facing him. You then loosened the ties to your rappa so that it opened and fell to either side of your lower body giving him a wonderful view of your naked pussy.

Whilst he joined you kneeling on the sofa you opened your legs as wide as you could and lifted up your ass so you could place a cushion underneath it. You knew from experience that this would give him the best possible access for the deep fucking you craved.

You reached out to grab his cock, which was hard and sticking out stiffly in front of him, so you could guide him slowly to your pussy entrance. You held his cock tight to keep him hard and gradually pulled him towards the spot that was crying out to be satisfied. You tingled again as the head of his cock, which was now oozing a little pre-cum, grazed the entrance to your sex honeypot.

You rubbed the head up and down your juicy slit to make it even wetter than it already was. His cock then slipped in easily because you were so wet and, at this moment, your pussy was on fire. It felt wonderful but as he moved a little deeper inside you felt just a little pain as he was bigger than you had been used to.

'Slowly, slowly' you whispered in his ear as you spread your legs even wider to give him better access and to allow him to move freely on top of you. You really needed his fucking now and you knew it was far too late to stop as your pussy was crying out for more cock and your orgasm was getting close. You could put up with a little pain for the greater reward which was to come.

You just lay there quite still to get used to his big cock and decided to let him do whatever he wanted to do to you. It was now up to him.

You offered yourself completely to him and there was no going back now. You knew this was exactly what you needed most as this was your first cock inside you since I left just over a year ago. Momodou felt bigger than you were used to and his cock was touching places that hadn't been touched before.

Now he began grinding you, slowly in and out at first, and then gradually increasing his thrusting. He was getting into a smooth rhythm and you were matching him perfectly by thrusting your hips upwards towards the throbbing cock that was invading your loins. The small initial pain was now replaced by feelings of joy and ecstasy as your tingling cunt got used to having this big cock deep inside you.

Momodou's hands returned to fondling your naked breasts and gently squeezing your nipples. You held them both out for him to suck them in turn.

You always said your breasts were and always will be the most sensitive parts of your body and now he was sucking them and fucking you at the same time. I knew that this was pure heaven for you - what you loved more than anything when we made love.

We always loved to talk dirty when we fucked but this time there was no chat just both of you making occasional small gasps of joy. I know how much you loved your breasts being sucked when you're being fucked. So by now, you must have been close to cumming, and you needed him to keep going.

He gave no warning he was cumming but you could tell when he speeded up and when his body started tensing up you knew that he was getting very close. You couldn't help but shriek out, 'Don't stop, fuck me harder, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me hard.'

Then suddenly you felt a torrent flowing deep inside your cunt as his creamy juices exploded inside you. It was like a river flowing deep inside you as spurt after spurt came pouring out of that big cock.

You held him tight like you didn't ever want him to come out of your pussy and until you thought you had milked every last drop of his cream.

Suddenly, your orgasm erupted and your body exploded in an uncontrollable spasm which lasted a few minutes. Your juices flowed into his and you just lay there on the sofa together for a little while holding him tight until you had come back down to earth.

No words were necessary but I knew, from what you later told me, that you had been well and truly fucked and you had had the most intense orgasm in a long time. You also knew from Momodou's animal grunts that he had enjoyed his first fuck with you and you knew that an enormous need had been satisfied.

He eventually slipped out of you, got up and said he had to go because he was expected at a funeral at his home. You knew you would be leaking for the rest of the day because he had filled you full of so much cream. You had never felt so full inside before.

After he left you felt a bit sad because the guilt suddenly hit you. You had been unfaithful to me, your loving husband, for the first time. You still loved me more than anything and you hoped I would forgive you because you still needed my love.

But you had to admit you had enjoyed this sexual encounter much more than you thought you would and you hoped he would come back again for more so that you could enjoy those same tingling feelings again.

They say the first time of being unfaithful is always the hardest. Over the next few weeks, Momodou visited regularly but you had no opportunities to repeat the earlier encounter because visitors were present. But you both knew from the ways that you looked at each other that as soon as another chance came a repeat performance was inevitable.

You kept to your promise and told me everything that you did and how you felt on that eventful morning. I knew it was difficult for you to take this step into the unknown but I was surprised how happy I was for you that you had enjoyed this first encounter and your needs were met.

I must admit to being a little jealous of Momodou because I knew, from your vivid description of what had happened, that he had satisfied you completely. I also knew that you would now want to experience that same satisfaction again as soon as you could and I couldn't be there to provide it for you.

You also told me that now that you had tasted again the sweet feelings of sex, you wanted more of the real thing and sex chatting would never satisfy you now. I also admitted that I was massively turned on thinking about you and Momodou fucking and was left wondering when there would be another chance for you to enjoy another session with your new lover. I had come to terms with the fact that he would be around for a while giving you what you needed most because I still couldn't travel to be with you again.

sweetp69
sweetp69
20 Followers
12