Deserved Punishment

Story Info
Cheating couple are punished by their partners together.
2.4k words
4.2
15.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two couples at the dinner party were Abi and Ben and Ellie and Frank. Abi and Frank had been best friends from school days. Ben had always wondered whether their denial that they had enjoyed a sexual relationship was true. Abi and Frank had remained very close even when they both got married.

Abi had arranged the dinner, as things had not been going very well in her marriage and Frank had admitted that his marriage was not good. They both had questioned whether their partners were playing away. As they had discussed their marriages while enjoying a drink together they realized that the similarities were very strong. Regular late working by their partners, reduced interest in sex and phone calls that were secretive.

Abi joked that they were obviously having an affair with each other. Their laughter became uncomfortable when the same thought crossed their minds. They realized that the devastating possibility was actually a probability when they compared notes on timings and dates. With a great reluctance they agreed to put the theory to the test. The test proved their worst fears and they considered cancelling the dinner. Instead they decided to take the days before the dinner to decide how they dealt with the situation.

There was tension between the two couples as soon as they sat down to have pre dinner drinks. Abi cranked this up by asking Frank what he would do if he suspected Ellie of being unfaithful.

"I don't know it would depend on many things. I would certainly look to try and mend things assuming she wanted to. I suppose somehow I would try and do something to move things on. It would also depend whether she was apologetic and prepared to try and make it up to me. What would you do if you suspected Ben?"

If there was tension before the answer, now you could have cut it with a knife. Abi's response was not about to do anything to ease it.

"That sounds very understanding of you Frank. I think my first thought would be a wish to punish him. I don't know how but that might enable me to move on if he wanted to make amends. What do you two think?"

The silence was deafening. Neither Ben nor Ellie seemed to be able to look at anyone. Abi defused the atmosphere a little by offering to fill the glasses. Frank was quietly enjoying how the other two were squirming and added.

"Yes I suppose that if a punishment was suitable that might be the thing to move things on. Come on you two you are being very quiet about things."

"If I thought Abi had cheated on me I would want to know it had ended and maybe I would want to punish her: spanking or even caning her. As Frank said there would have to be something that allows things to move forward so things could be forgotten. I am sure she would not cheat on me anyway."

"I am sure I would be the same if I thought Frank had cheated on me. If I had cheated I would want to do anything that proved I was sorry and that I would not do it again. I suppose there are many ways to be punished though."

"Given what you have both just said Frank and I believe that the two of you are asking to be punished. If we are wrong then you must punish us for what I am about to say. We believe that both of you have been screwing around. We also believe that it is with each other. It has taken us much sole-searching but we have agreed that if you promise to end your affair and if you truly want to move on then we will listen."

A very embarrassed silence hit the room and again. Abi and Frank were looking for answers but Ben and Ellie could not raise their heads let alone say anything.

"Well first of all I am sure your silence confirms our worst fears. I think Abi and I do at least deserve a response from each of you."

Ben and Ellie confessed over the next few minutes. They apologized profusely and both said that they almost relieved it was now out in the open and that they wanted to put it behind them. They both pleaded to be forgiven for hurting their partners and said they would do anything to earn the forgiveness.

There were tears flowing. Both Abi and Frank admitted that they had thought they could forgive Ben and Ellie but were now struggling with the reality. Ben and Ellie said that they understood but said that if it could move things forward they would take whatever punishment suggested. Abi said that she would take control of the punishments as she had discussed with Frank.

"We could spank or cane you but I think it would be much more appropriate if you punish each other. Once you agree you are to follow my instructions without question. If you both agree please confirm now."

Their agreements were clear and contrite. Abi told Ben to go and bring back both of their whips, their cane and some lube. The last caused more of a reaction than the other items. When he returned Abi took control.

"Ellie you will punish Ben first. Ben take off all Ellie's clothes and put them over there. Oh come on you have undressed her and seen her naked many times before don't get coy now."

Ellie looked very uncomfortable as each item of clothing was removed. Her embarrassment ramped up as her erect nipples were grazed by the removal of her bra. She was confused about her emotions not being able to identify anxiety, panic and embarrassment from arousal and excitement. As her panties were pulled down embarrassment and arousal were certainly at the fore.

"Now Ellie you need to undress Ben. Remember this is meant to be punishment. Right at the moment it looks more like fun."

When Ellie pulled Ben's shorts down from behind they got snagged on his cock, which slapped his stomach as it was released. There were nervous laughs at this but nothing was said.

"Sit on the armless chair and take him across your lap. Ben put that between her legs out of the way. Ellie, Ben needs to feel punished not rewarded so make sure you do not disappoint."

The spanking was hard and protracted. Ellie's hand was sore well before Abi told her to stop, adding that he was now well prepared for his caning. As Ben stood up his prick was soft with only a hint of arousal.

"Ellie kneel down in front of Ben and suck him until he is fully reminded of why he is being punished. The more blood that is in the area of the caning the better."

Not for the first time Ellie was confused but knew better than to argue. She loved going down on Ben usually but this was very strange. He took longer than usual to get hard, but was rock-hard well before Abi told him to come over to where she was sitting on the sofa. She told him to stand facing her with his legs outside hers and hold onto the back of the sofa. His head fell naturally onto her shoulder.

"Ellie you will now cane him. You will give him six strokes. You will ask him whether he wishes to receive any more. If you are firm enough he may consider he has been punished adequately. If he asks for more you will have the same number of strokes added to your caning. When you have completed his request I will decide whether I believe the punishment to be adequate. If I don't then you will give him the extras I deem fit and you to will receive that number. In this way we will all agree that the punishment is at least adequate."

With this Abi took hold of Ben's erection at the base and squeezed firmly. After each stroke landed she ensured that his erection was restored to its firmest state. The strokes were delivered firmly and Ben was unable to stop himself making considerable noise in Abi's ear. When the six were delivered Abi asked whether Ben considered his punishment over. She had decided that he had suffered enough but was delighted when he asked for three more.

"Please Ellie cane me three more times and make these harder than the others."

Ellie was upset at this, as she knew she would now suffer a minimum of nine strokes. She delivered the last three and much to her surprise Abi was able to keep him erect throughout. By the time Ellie was across Ben's knee he had lost the erection. Abi remained in charge as she told them to change their position so that Ellie's two legs straddled Ben's left leg and she was almost tucked under his left arm.

The position brought Ellie's pussy, but more specifically her clit, in direct contact with his leg. She had been aware of being aroused as well as worried while punishing Ben but now it was her arousal that was foremost. She anticipated each contact as Ben got into a rhythm. This tightening of her bottom only forced her clit to rub on his leg. She was not surprised at the return of his erection but more surprised at how wet his leg and her pussy were becoming. She had enjoyed giving and receiving spankings before but these had been no more than love pats. There was pain spreading fast through her bottom. It stung badly and each contact was ratcheting up that pain. She wasn't sure whether it was physical or mental but the increase in the pain was directly linked to the increase in her arousal.

"I think you had better stop there Ben. I am sure that Ellie's bottom is stinging painfully right now but as we are all aware she is nothing short of fucking your leg."

"I am sorry, so sorry. I wish I could stop myself, stop myself from getting so, so like this. It is so embarrassing."

"The words are excited, aroused, wet even desperate. I would be very surprised if the cane has the same effect on you. Please come and stand in front of Frank and take the same position as Ben did earlier."

As she did she whispered very quietly in Frank's ear that she was sorry. He wasn't sure what she was specifically apologizing for but thought it was probably her arousal. He reached between her legs to find that the whole area was a mess. So much so he could not work out what was pussy and clit and what was just her arousal. Her intake of breath as he explored signed to him how close she was to orgasm. He had intended to play with her clit as Abi had played with Ben's cock. He changed his mind and none to gently took a grip on both of her nipples that hung so invitingly down.

Nobody was surprised that Ben was fully erect when he took his position up to start the caning. It did not escape Abi or Frank that his left leg was dripping wet. Ben was instructed to start the caning and take his lead from Frank as to when to strike. Frank nodded his head and Ben struck firmly. Frank released her nipples and felt between her legs again. He wanted her to be as aroused as possible prior to the cane landing. He alternated between her pussy and her nipples before giving Ben the signal. Her gasps or near screams got louder after each of the first three. Frank knew that the pain was now intense but her arousal was very easily renewed after each strike.

Before the fourth strike he held her head in his hands and brought his mouth to hers. He played his lips across hers as the cane landed and her gasp filled his mouth. He decided not to play with her pussy but did play roughly with her nipples between strikes. Each time for the remainder of the nine he held her head and felt her explode in pain through his mouth. After the ninth he said.

"Ellie do you feel adequately punished or do you wish for more. It is your choice."

'The pain is nearly unbearable but I would ask for one more just to try and ensure your forgiveness. Please make it harder than any so far."

Frank said nothing but nodded to Ben. Frank held the flat of his hand against her swollen pussy as the cane landed and she screamed.

"Stay exactly where you are. Ellie and I thought that to punish you we would end the evening by fucking each other; it seemed the most appropriate thing to do. It might punish you two but it would probably ruin our great friendship. We have never fucked each other and we do not wish to start now. I think I can forgive Ellie. Can you forgive Ben, Ellie?"

"Yes I think I can. I would however like to add one last element to the punishment. I will not ask anything more of either of you if you do this last thing."

Both Ellie and Ben looked worried. Frank had discussed the possibility with Abi beforehand so was not surprised when she said.

"Ben you will take Ellie from behind where she stands. Do you both agree?"

They were shocked and confused by the suggestion but nodded their agreement.

"You have just one last minute of fucking each other. Make it good because it must never happen again."

Ben knew he had no option and was relieved that they had been limited to a minute. He was more aroused than he could ever remember but he did not wish to orgasm inside Ellie in front of the other two. Ellie was in need of an orgasm more then than ever before but also did not want to cum in this situation. They both realized that the time constraint was their last punishment. They would both be left frustrated like never before.

This was not the intension of Abi and Frank. Ben intended to be controlled even gentle when he entered Ellie and Ellie intended to receive him with as little enthusiasm as possible.

Within 15 seconds Ben was fucking the gyrating hips of Ellie with an uncontrollable force. Ellie was imploring him to fuck her harder. In less than 30 seconds they both exploded in orgasms that could only be described as violent. There was no need to impose the one minute limit as both were finished well before.