All Comments on 'Deserving Daddy'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
vk1970vk1970about 1 year ago

Too many of your readers don't seem to understand just how awful maternal units can be, and how they create psycho young women like this. But I do, having seen it, so yes, this is more realistic that many of the pin heads commenting below realize. Great Stuf!

Bill669JBill669Jabout 1 year ago

Good story. Plot and character development excellent

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like the story, 10/10 but I hated the daughter. She wanted it out and to get caught but it was somewhat ridiculous especially when the father was trying to make a life foe them. The mom was a cunt but shit shut the hell up Lara.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind12 months ago

Should be under humor and satire. The characters are too ridiculous to take seriously but the story-telling style is fun. As a taboo story, daughter is just a pain in the arse

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Disappointed that Agatha was not kicked out immediately even after having video evidence

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Delusional chronic masterbater writing crap he clearly knows nothing about. Sad and pathetic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Meh, the characters didn't bother me so much though I do wish they hadn't actually gotten caught in the end. Over all it was a pleasant read with plenty of O's along the way for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I must say I was not a fan...Lara irritated the heck out of me. She too much

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love Lara as my daughter, shes really into her dad and has his best interests at heart. The mum didnt deserve him and lara knew that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This poor bastard is stuck with a loud mouth, no brsins slut at heart. And he is plain stupid yo give up 10% Equity in his house and pay alimony to a worthless complaining bitch.

And to sign papers that he has not read tells me this guy is a damn hair brain. This story is like driving a Porsche Targa into a flat curve at 190 miles per hour. DISASTER

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well this was a fun little story. Usually into the more romance-based one, but I did enjoy this one. Yes, the daughter was rather irritating and came off as nothing more than an obsessive super-horny teen, but hey, I guess we all wish we had one of those after us at some point in our lives, don't we? :) I do feel like it was a bit too long though considering they only had sex to completion that one time and again got interrupted (after the act mind you, but still).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To summarize the story, daddy is a whimp, mother is a cheating slut and Lara is an immature bitch. 2 stars.

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

Lovely story .. obviously their marriage was over long ago. There needs to be love like Lara feels and every effort to keep the love alive should be made. Both spouses or partners should want that sort of happiness for the other .. more selfless than selfish. A follow-up chapter would fit nicely, please consider it πŸ€— 😘 ..

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Mediocre at best. Ryan is a spineless whip who is so easily manipulated by Lara. She is defiantly the fly in the ointment who simply can't keep her mouth shut. As for his wife, she is not worth mentioning . . . .

LechemanLecheman12 days ago

Yup, agree with the consensus, you made the MC into a wimp.

Walter challenges him and the MC backs down, his wife screws around on him for 6 months and he agrees to alimony even with the vid cam evidence.

And now he kowtows to his daughter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
6/7/24 Hello, all! Dropping on 7/1/2024 right here on Literotica is "Double Oh Daddy!" "Daddy teaches his son a lesson by taking away his girlfriend." This is technically not an incest story, but it is a lot of fun, so check it out! Also dropping on 7/1/2024 on Smashwords is a...