Deserving Justice

Story Info
Cop helps a high price Trans prostitute and is rewarded.
8.9k words
4.8
29.8k
111
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
720 Followers

I started as a normal beat cop and then saw an opening for a transfer to vice. I had three years in and figured it was worth a shot to try to get in to a new squad. I still had a young look to me and was selected because of that. Even though I was twenty-five, I could easily pass for eighteen. My sergeant said that I was perfect for the squad and made sure my transfer was pushed through.

The job has a certain way of stressing a person out, but I learned to cope. Masturbation and exercise were my coping method, although most people just thought it was my exercise routine. I loved watching porn and was always up for new and erotic stuff to watch. Although I never went as far as doing what I was jerking off to, I still watched and jerked off to it. My porn went from boring to the kinky side to now going over that line.

When I joined the vice squad, I was unaware of the activities of most prostitutes. I never paid for sex even though I was single, but I also never inquired about how they find their clients or johns either. My partner showed me the ropes and soon we were rounding up hookers and arresting their johns upon a nightly routine. I only had a few months in and thought I had the job down pat too.

The higher ups in the squad wanted to make high profile arrests and decided on going after some girls that advertised online. I was not involved in setting up the sting, but I did know that they spent over a week setting up the sting and to me it was a waste because it was only for like five girls they said.

The operation was based out of an expensive hotel that took some negotiating to get them to cooperate. The hotel never had a problem with street girls as it would be the last place they would want to rent due to the high prices. They did not rent by the hour and were selective in what people stayed there.

The hotel wanted a very discrete operation and we had to remove the girls quickly as to not upset the other guests. We were only allowed to use the hotel for one night and all the girls needed to be escorted out of the side entrances. They also said that we could do it one night only, but that wasn't a problem since only five girls were being targeted.

The veterans of the squad that set up the bust were using a high profile site and got a login from a confidential informant too. It was just a matter of making the appointments and then filming them propositioning the undercover officer. I was the new guy on the crew and was regulated to bringing the girls back to the station. I just dropped off this one girl and was on my way back when I heard another bust was made and needed me to get back.

I walked up to the room that we had been rigged with cameras and saw a girl in cuffs waiting for me to bring back. She was small, maybe about five feet four with long flowing black hair that looked like she spent time on. Her skirt was tight and hugged the curves of her body showing off her flawless figure. She also had a top on that hugged her chest highlighting her large bust too. I honestly thought she was cute for a hooker too. I knew these were the high-end girls and now I knew why.

Although this girl looked super hot, she also looked quite upset as I could see the distraught look on her face. The hookers we typically picked up were defiant and sarcastic at times. Some were upset about the money and even some were pissed that they got busted. But this one was the first that I saw visibly upset like it was her first arrest.

The cop undercover looked at me smiling. "This is Justice as she calls herself. She's a he too. She has a cock on her."

Joe was who working as the undercover agent had a way of putting things and insulting the girls. He then handed me her handbag. "Search this and send this tranny to the station so we can get her real name."

Normally this was done by him, but I saw them already getting ready for another bust when I had to move Justice out down the back entrance to the unmarked car I was driving. Once I got to the car, I searched her bag to find a small pistol. It was small and concealed in the side pouch of her bag. I then looked at her and saw a tear streaming down her face.

"It's protection, I swear," she answered back sniffling and trying to hold back her emotions from becoming hysterical.

I felt bad as I put her in the car, and I knew she was right. I saw the girls that got beat up and was not about to question the legitimate need for protection. I also knew the penalty for an unlicensed concealed weapon carried a felony charge. With a good lawyer, she was still going to prison for a year or more.

She was sobbing softly now as I pulled away from the hotel. I just looked at her trying to comfort her. "Is there someone you want me to call? I can let you use your cellphone before I bring you into the station. I can even give you a number to a bail bondsman to get you out really quickly."

"I don't have anyone. I never been arrested before," she sniffled her reply as she stopped sobbing for a moment.

"It's not the end of the world. I can help you if you want too. Do you want me to setup the bail for you...maybe make some calls on your behalf?" I offered making sure I sounded comforting. It was something I never did before, but I felt bad. I saw a girl in the backseat crying and my instincts kicked in. I knew she was a transexual but all I saw was a girl crying.

Justice may have been born a male but there was nothing male about her. She cried like a girl, sounded like a girl and even walked like one. I figured her tits were fake, but they were one set of good fake tits too. She was not one of the normal girls we picked up either as she had no drugs on her nor even looked drugged up.

"How long will I be in for?" she asked still sounding upset.

"Maybe an hour or two. Depends on the bail and the processing."

"Bet you do this all the time." she replied sounding a tad bit upset as her tone was snarky and not upset anymore although I could still hear the tone that she was about ready to cry again.

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean?" she asked with a more somber tone.

"You are the first trans girl I saw and picked up too," I admitted not trying to sound evil.

"You hating me because I am trans?" she hissed back with not a sound of being upset but more pissed like I was going to say something bad about her being trans.

"No, I never said that. I just said that you are the first trans girl I saw in real life and the first one I ever arrested before," I stated, plainly not trying to get her any more upset.

"You a cop and you never seen a trans before?" she commented back sounding pissed as her somber demeanor was somehow transformed into anger.

"Haven't been at this too long, so you're my first," I said as I looked in the rearview mirror and sounding honest.

Her voice sounding more subdued now. "Well, we are around."

"Well, if it's any consolation...I would never have known. I just assumed you were a one of the super hot call girls we're busting tonight. The hottest bust I did since I got on the squad too."

I looked back and saw her smile. "Aww thank you. Your cop buddy grabbed it too. I think he liked it too. Fucker felt up my breasts too."

"Grabbed it?" I asked as I stopped at a light and was able to look at her again in the rearview mirror.

"My cock. Your partner grabbed my cock." Her voice sounded girlish and yet what she said was something I thought I would never hear.

"Ohhh. I am sure he did it by accident," I chuckled.

"Nahh. I think he has a thing for trans or he just likes cock," she replied laughing back and then sniffling as it seemed to make her feel better. It was like it made her think about something else other than her arrest.

"I am sure that's not the case. Anyway, it was probably an accident, but you can fill out a complaint," I responded being as diplomatic as I could.

"You are sweet. You know, if you were the one busting me, I would have let you touch it."

"Wow. I will take that as a compliment." I smiled and knew she was looking at me from the back.

"You ever see a tranny cock before?"

"Online," I said thinking about the few I did see online and how I was not turned off by it but curious.

"Ohhh...so you are a fan. You ever see one up close? Touch one?"

"No," I answered not sounding upset she was bringing it up.

"You ever consider fucking a trans girl?" she asked as I could tell in her tone she was flirting. She went from being in tears to flirting with me. I didn't know if she was trying to get out of the bust or really flirting with me.

I pulled up to another red light and turned back to look at her. "What if I did consider it?"

I figured I was putting her in a position to play her hand. Was she trying to get out of the bust and proposition me or was she interested? I watched some online shemale porn and it didn't turn me off. I figured I could play around with her and not be disturbed by what she was going to say.

"Ohh baby. I would rock you world." She smiled back sounding even more flirtatious.

"What would it cost me?" I then stated knowing she was going to play right into my hand and get herself into deep trouble. I had no plans of busting her for what she said though as she was already on her way to the station.

"No money. It would be just me wanting you."

I pulled away from the light thinking about what she said. I wasn't planning on her response but played a little more with her as I now thought about the shemale porn I did watch.

"So it would be just us...consenting adults. No money involved?"

She then adjusted her seat in tieback and leaned forward the best she could in the position she was in. "Question. Would you hit on me if you saw me on the street? Give me the time of day."

"Mmmm. I would," I answered being considerate and honest. I knew I could have just stopped talking but the conversation was something new and she sounded cute. I also knew she was going to do serious time and felt bad about it.

"Good. How much tranny porn have you watched?" she joked back with a girly laugh.

"What?"

"Don't lie. You have been honest so far...I like that about you. Most cops be lying all the time, but you...you are one of them honest ones. So, tell me the truth. How much tranny porn have you seen?"

"A few," I answered honestly.

"You like it?" Justice pushed.

"It's not bad." Again, I knew I was answering honestly and not holding back. It was weird too as I felt like I was confessing and also feeling better about it.

"You like it when the girl fucks the guys?"

I hesitated. I knew I watched those videos and felt guilty for liking it. I never once had anything in my ass and now I was admitting that I watched it. I just decided to give in and confess. I was throwing her in jail anyway.

"Yeah."

"Mmmm. I figured. I wish I saw you tonight then."

"I don't pay for sex and would have arrested you myself if you propositioned me," I answered knowing that I was not going to be a dirty cop.

"Ohh baby. You couldn't have busted me. I wouldn't have even had you pay. It would be me just giving you what you want," she answered back sounding flirtatious again.

"I would have taken you up on that offer," I joked back as I felt deeply that she was better looking than some of the hottest transsexuals that I saw online.

"Ohh damn," she answered back with a big smile.

"Can I ask you how much you charge? You don't have to answer that though. Just curious, but if you don't say anything I won't get offended," I asked knowing she could incriminate herself and it did sound like I was reaching for evidence in my question.

"Off the record?" she replied.

"Let's do this. If I was a guy interested in a girl like you but not you. Really hot, kinky, and generally just all around cute. How much would a guy have to spend?" I asked knowing that the question could not be used by me or anyone the way I phrased it.

"Okay. I can play along. One grand for the session. If the guy wants me all night and I am sleeping there...five grand. All weekend...it would be about fifteen." Her tone sounded calm like she was serious about those prices.

"Holy shit. And guys pay?" I asked still with wide eyes, shocked by the prices she gets.

"Girls got to be picky. Not all the time that girls like the one you're talking about do it either. Some girls have other jobs."

"And the protection in the purse?" I asked next, knowing she was carrying a small pistol and wondering why she would need it.

"Some girls get nervous with new guys. Repeat men don't need as much protection."

I stopped at another light and a longer one too. I then turned to her so I can look her in the face. "I don't do this often, but I will do it for you. I can toss your protection and you can just face the solicitation charge."

"Why? Why would you do that?" she asked wondering why I was being so nice. I was debating it in my head too. I have never once done something so generous and now I was dumping evidence for a girl I did not know.

"You don't deserve a weapons charge," I answered, not telling her that I thought she was so fucking cute too.

"Thank you," she answered back in a subdued tone like she didn't know if I was being honest or lying.

I pulled into the station still thinking about how far I went with her with this conversation and what I was doing. I never once even talked like this to anyone, much less a person in the back of my squad car nor ditched evidence. I still could not help but be turned on though. I was getting aroused and felt an inner warm fuzzy feeling about flirting with her, like something in me came alive.

Once out of the car I walked to the back door to get her out. She gave me a look like the fun was just getting going. I opened the door, and she swung her legs open. I looked down to see her cock. It was soft but clearly bigger than mine. Her dick was almost six inches long and soft too. It just hung down like a fleshy thick piece of meat.

"You mind helping me with it," her sultry voice asked.

"Ohh...dammmn," I replied not thinking as I was mesmerized by her girl cock. It was thicker than mine and almost as long as I was hard. I was never turned on by a cock and yet I couldn't look away. I was staring at her trans cock like it was some sort of beacon for my eyes.

"Just tuck it into my panties," she asked still sounding sexy.

I have no idea why I moved quickly to help but I did. I felt out of control and yet alive at the same time. I reached down touching her dick. I felt her flesh monster as it was soft and spongy and firm at the same time. My other hand was touching her panties while I tucked it in. I was adjusting a transsexual's privates and I was getting turned on like nothing else.

"Mmmm, thank you," she cooed as I now had the memory of having a handful of her girl meat in my hands. It was an oddly satisfying sensation to grab her dick too.

As we walked to the door to get in, she said in a soft voice, "Thank you for being nice to me. I like that you aren't a dick cop."

I did not respond and walked her into the area we have for booking new detainees. I never once mentioned the illegal weapon and had her processed for only solicitation. Just as they were about to get her processed, a call came back for me to pick up another one and probably the last of the night. The only thing I could think of was how much of a pain in the ass this was as a van would have been easier.

I walked past Justice and she whispered over to me, "Monday night at the Drake Galley."

It was a passing comment, but I nodded and headed back out for the last pickup. The radio chatter was about how the hotel had enough of us and we had to leave. All I could think about was what just happened. I had touched Justice's girl cock, a girl cock that looked and felt thick and would do a number in a man's ass. I was turned on by her dick and had no idea I would be so turned on too.

The rest of my shift was writing reports and getting things settled. I wanted to see her in the holding cell, but she was bailed out quite quickly too. I just went home and jerked off to shemale porn too. I ended up jerking off twice while watching guys getting fucked in their asses by hung transsexuals.

***

The three days I had before Monday night was easy work picking up some hookers and doing a couple of busts with massage parlors. It was kind of slow in comparison too. Each night I jerked off like a madman though to hung shemales fucking guys. I thought about how Justice's cock looked and now regretted not spending longer touching it or even giving it a kiss.

Monday night I worked, and I switched shifts as I felt I couldn't miss seeing her again. The idea that she had a big cock for the size of her body boggled the mind. Her face and body rivaled any girl I saw or came into contact with. The thought of experimenting with her felt like an itch I needed to scratch.

I drove past the Gallery and saw it was a real art gallery. There was a bunch of people outside and I figured she used this place to pick up clients. There was no way I was going to pay though and knew the moment money was brought up, I was leaving. With my car parked, I walked in knowing I was severely undressed with just wearing jeans and a shirt.

Not caring about how I dressed, I walked around looking at the artwork wondering where or if Justice was there. I was given some wine and walked about like I fit in knowing I really didn't. Just as I was about to leave, I felt a tug on my arm.

Turning around I saw her. She was in a beautiful black cocktail dress with her hair and makeup done perfectly. She looked every bit like a runway model with breasts that would make any man want to reach for. I still had to convince myself that underneath that dress was a cock, a very large cock too.

Her eyes beamed at me with a smile and then she moved up to me giving me a soft quick kiss on the lips. "I am so glad you showed up."

"Well...you got me turned on," I admitted but didn't want to tell her that I was really turned on by the fact she might fuck me.

"Well good."

"Is this your artwork?" I asked, wondering if she was the artist.

"No. I own the gallery. This artist is new and wanted to try our gallery hoping some of her works might sell," she said motioning with her hands to some of the work.

"I have to ask. Why were you...why do the other thing then?" I whispered looking around trying not to be overheard.

Justice smiled and took me by my arm and guided me to a more secluded part of the gallery. She then looked around. "I only do that when money is tight, and I am not sure if the artist is going to sell. I have a lot of expenses and it's easy money."

"But still...there are better ways to make some extra cash," I said feeling that she was not the type that I was normally used to busting.

She gave a big almost laughing smile. "Babe...I make love ten thousand a weekend, sometimes fifteen thousand. My normal clients have kinks and certain tastes in girls like me. Plus...I like having sex with guys that are into what I like to do to them."

I knew there were high-priced call girls, but never that high-priced. I knew we were busting high profile girls that night but felt lost in what we really got with her. "Wow. How did you fall for the bust then?"

"Was a bit desperate and my other client cancelled."

"Look, I felt bad about what happened. You didn't deserve it," I replied feeling good about helping her. I still booked her for the solicitation, but the gun charge never happened.

I watched her smile and relax her shoulders while putting her hand on my chest. "Honestly, I was so scared that night. You were soo sweet to me. I owe you so much too. My lawyer was able to take care of the one thing, but I was never going to beat the other charge."

She leaned in giving me a kiss. Her soft lips kissed me as I felt her lips stick on me and tasted the lip gloss too. It was a sensual kiss too as I loved it. She then gave a big smile. "I have a room upstairs. How about we ditch out and I can give you, your real reward."

Deeplust
Deeplust
720 Followers